Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

She learns her place (Vertigis)

Jacob Winters

Super-Earth
She was late Joshua thought to himself, Joshua Steele was an older man at the age of thirty two and he was not accustomed to waiting for someone else, his hands tapped at the metal table of the cafe as he sat outside of it. He was used to being the one that made others wait for him, being made to wait like this was rather annoying especially when the one that was supposed to meet him was a submissive. Joshua was a dominant, he demanded respect and pleasure from his submissives, officially Mindy wasn't his submissive yet but that was the purpose of this meeting in public. Just the simple fact that she wanted to be a submissive meant she would need a change in her thinking, she probably thought of being late as not a big deal but to Joshua it was a very big deal. Joshua had just a little over ten years of being a dominant under his belt, he was used to being the one that controlled everything, people could feel his confidence and see the way he carried himself proudly, the very air around him seemed to bend to his will. He looked at his phone checking the time, three seventeen in the afternoon which which she was already seventeen minutes late which made his click his tongue in a displeased way before he turned the screen off once again.

Joshua had found Mindy or rather she had found him on a small but reliable dominant and submissive site, she was rather new at the game which was obvious by the way she talked on the site. Her inexperience along with her looks had Joshua very interested in her, for a long time Joshua had been searching for a woman that he could break down and build back up into the perfect submissive. Weeks of talking online with one another about kinks and fantasies had all led up to this moment, finally they both agreed it was time to meet and Joshua suggested the small french cafe which he was waiting at now. Joshua was a tall man at six foot two, he weighed in at a total of two hundred pounds of lean form, jogging everyday and a decent diet kept the older man in good shape. Dark brown hair slightly slicked back the perfect length for running your hands through, eyes hazel in color and as deep as a well as if he were thinking of things that no one else could understand. He had a sophisticated look but he looked far from soft, if anything one might think him a cold hard man, he outfit a five thousand dollar suit with genuine silk all black loose fitting as he hated wearing things that stuck to him it was so stifling. Another impatient look at the phone and it was three nineteen now, Mindy would be lucky on this day as they would be starting slowly to ease her into things, later on such a thing would have her being punished thoroughly Joshua thought to himself.

Mindy Cho knew she was late when she pulled into the parking lot. It was not on purpose but it wasn’t entirely accidental either. When it had come time to leave for her first face-to-face meeting with Joshua, she'd hesitated. She didn't know if she was ready. Talking over the internet was one thing but actually getting together was such a big step. The café would be safe and neutral but still she wasn't sure. It wasn’t anything about Joshua. He’d been just about perfect in their chats actually. He seemed to be very experienced in the whole D/s scene, unlike her, and had been nothing but polite, answering her many questions with patience, while listening to her share her most secret fantasies in a nonjudgmental way. Mindy had found him charming and reassuring both, but she was still nervous about the meeting. She knew if she chickened out here though then that would be the end. She would probably never go through with it with anyone. The fantasy would always be just that, something she thought about but never did.

Now that she was here she was worried he might have already left. It was twenty past the hour according to her watch, and that was a long time for anyone to wait. As soon as she stepped through the doors though she spotted him at his table. He was hard to miss and she'd practically memorized his photos over the last few months. Mindy found herself relieved he looked the same in person, well dressed and mature, with a definite air of confidence about him. He was even taller then she'd expected, and she felt a flutter in her stomach at that, for it definitely played into her own fantasies. At five three Mindy was a small young woman possessed of a slender lithe build and elegant curves. Light brown shoulder length hair framed her youthful face, highlighting her deep hazel eyes and full heart-shaped pink lips. For their meeting she'd wore a loose lavender blouse with a dark knee length skirt, black stockings, and flats, along with her eye glasses, a fairly conservative look that was typical of her normal style. None of the clothes were anywhere near as expensive or nice as Joshua's fashionable silk suit of course. Fresh out of college, Mindy had only just recently found a position as an English teacher and was still paying off her student loans even now.

"Hi, sorry I'm late," she said with a nervous smile as she approached the table. She tried to sound casual and friendly but her stomach had already twisted itself into a queasy knot of anxiety, and her natural shyness would be obvious to anyone good at reading such things. "I hope you didn't wait long. How are you?"

Joshua was on the verge of leaving when he heard Mindy's voice which made him look up from the table that his fingers were drumming against impatiently. Her smile and voice clearly showing how nervous she was which one didn't need years of experience to see, he didn't really blame her for being so nervous around him as this was their first meeting and it was the beginning to a relationship that most would never truly be comfortable with. The average person thought of dark, kinky, taboo things when it came to a dominant and submissive relationship, while there were these things in such a relationship it was not the only thing that was involved, trust and dominance were powerful cornerstones of the relationship. Dominance didn't just mean being stronger than your submissive, it was easy to force yourself upon a submissive, all that did was make them compliant to you as they knew they couldn't win but in their mind they would be resistant to anything you did. To completely dominated your submissive one had to physically, mentally, and spiritually dominate them, he would make her body ache for his cock, her mind crave his praise, he very being would live to serve him because he would make it so she believed it was her purpose.

Now Joshua gave her a charming smile as he looked up at her, the mention of hoping he didn't wait long was amusing as twenty minutes was a long time for him. But he would give a charming warm smile to her instead of voicing his displeasure, she would learn soon enough that such a thing was not acceptable, "it wasn't too long though I was wondering if you were actually going to show up at the fifteen minute mark". His tone playful though his voice naturally rough and deep giving him a tone of power and authority without even trying, "I am quite alright though Mindy" he said calmly before gesturing to the seat across from him "have a seat Mindy" it was a small order yet he spoke with a firmness that came naturally after years of being in charge. "I will guess that your lateness comes from being understandably nervous about our meeting" he said in a knowing tone, "now that you are here are you still wondering if you should have come or if you should leave?" he asked curiously.

Mindy looked relieved when Joshua dismissed her concerns with a smile. He had a nice smile she thought, and his laidback manner helped put her somewhat at ease. That was part of what had appealed to her online actually. Even though he spoke with experience and confidence, he hadn’t been pushy or overbearing or made her feel weird about it. Mindy may have thought about these things for a long time but really had very little experience with them or how they actually worked in real life. The boyfriends she’d had in college were not into the scene and she was too shy to try to try coax them into anything herself. There'd be some minor stuff with a few, but it was too awkward she found, and so more frustrating than satisfying. At times she wondered if there was something wrong with her for wanting these things in the first place. She was a smart competent woman, a teacher even, and to want to be controlled by a man on such an intimate level, to have herself pushed to do things that she wanted yet didn’t want at the same time…

It was difficult for Mindy. Yet here she was. That she came at all meant something she knew. It meant the part of her that wanted this was more determined than the part of her that was scared of it. "Oh, sure. Sorry," Mindy repeated when he told her take a seat, settling her purse on her lap as she eased into the chair across from him That this was his first instruction and that she had followed without thinking did not even register in the moment. She was too focused on his next words, which brought a slight flush to her cheeks as he guessed her exact worry. There was really no reason to be embarrassed, she realized, as he knew just how inexperienced she was with everything. She’d been as open as she felt she could be with him. That seemed like the best way forward, the only way it could work.

"I am. It's just… I don't know. It's silly. I know we discussed it all, and I am ready." Mindy shrugged uncertainly. "You probably think I'm wasting your time. I'm not. I really am serious, it's just hard for me. I don't want to leave though. It's good to finally meet you." She smiled again, a little less nervous now that they were talking and the ice had been broken. "How does they normally go? These first meetings, I mean?"

The way Mindy sat down without question was a good sign of her submissiveness he thought to himself as he watched her, she was very pretty just as her pictures had shown. Anyone could see that men would be tripping over themselves to have her though she lacked the confidence and power to take advantage of that, instead it would Joshua that took advantage of her nervousness and naivety. The slight flush of her cheeks only made her seem prettier but perhaps that was just because he enjoyed seeing his submissives embarrassed as the expressions were always so delicious. Now he listened to her begin to throw out a rant about her uncertainty that wasn't actually uncertainty anymore because she knew what she wanted, he could see the more that she talked the more at ease she became though she was far from being relaxed. When she asked how these first time meetings usually went he couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle, "well it's hard to say because each one is different Mindy" he said honestly "some are much calmer than you are" he said in a playful way as he gave her a charming crooked smile.

"Others have been far more nervous, I had one years ago that actually tripped over her own feet hit a waited as she tripped, the waiter was carrying a platter full of drinks and food" this was a true story which only made it funnier to him. "Food and drink all over her and the people next to them, she was so embarrassed that she took off running and I never saw or heard from her again" he looked into Mindy's eyes as he finished telling the story. "So all in all while you were late you are definitely not in the running for the worst first meeting ever" he said in a joking tone hoping to relax her a bit more, "so am I everything you expected or have I betrayed the fantasies that you have had in your mind?". His eyes alight with a playful curiosity as he truly did wonder what she thought of him now that she was meeting him in person for the first time, she had disappointed him in the looks department but he wasn't overly impressed with her in general either. True she was a pretty little thing but those were a dime a dozen these days, he wanted a pretty little thing that knew how to obey and please him in every way, if she could prove that she had a willingness to do this then perhaps he would be impressed just a little bit.

Mindy covered her mouth with her hand as she laughed, picturing the scene Joshua described involving the poor girl who’d stumbled into the waiter. It was mostly a nervous giggle, but it did make her feel a little better to know that others had been even more anxious during their meet-ups. At least she hadn’t made a fool out of herself, yet. "Oh, that's terrible," she said with a note of sympathy. "That must have been so embarrassing for her. I can't even imagine." And not the good kind of embarrassing either, not that there was a good kind exactly, but Joshua and her had of course discussed humiliation kinks online several times over the months. They were one of things that made her nervous actually as some of them were rather extreme, at least in her own opinion. It was hard for her to explain, as she didn’t like being embarrassed anymore than anyone else, yet it somehow tied into her fantasies of being controlled. Running into a waiter and getting splattered with food wasn’t that kind of thing though. That was just regular embarrassing. There was nothing erotic about it.

Joshua's next question made her blush again, the color rising up her slender white neck and into her pale cheeks. She hadn’t expected him to be so blunt, but of course he would be. She was the only one feeling nervous or uncertain as far as she could tell. Joshua seemed perfectly calm, perfectly at ease. In control. "Oh. Well… I don't know, we just met. You seem pretty much the same as you did online. I guess it was a relief to see you were the same guy as the one in the photographs. If anything, you look better in person." It was a simple enough compliment but Mindy wasn't using to talking that way, and so reached for her water, taking a quick sip as she watched him over the rim. "Besides being late, am I alright? I mean, am I what you thought from our talks? I'm not usually so…you know. It's just because it's the first time," she added, almost by way of apology, as though she assumed she had in fact disappointed somehow.

Joshua couldn't help but nod as she said that was terrible and that it must have been so embarrassing, to be honest Joshua wouldn't have held it against the woman from the story after all accidents did happen but unfortunately she couldn't deal with it. Well that was her loss and Mindy's gain he thought to himself jokingly as he watched the petite woman blush deeply once again, she was just an adorable little thing he thought to himself lustfully. Her answer was an acceptable one as she answered honestly with a little comment about looking better in person than he did in the photos that he had given her, he gave her that charming crooked smile of his as she then asked the same question of him asking that he exclude the fact that she was late. Joshua chuckled softly at her slight rambling about how she wasn't usually like this, "well if we exclude the lateness then you have done nothing to disappoint me Mindy" he answered quite honestly rather than sugar coating it. "I honestly was expecting a less beautiful woman because your pictures seemed to perfect" he said in a praising tone before reaching forward to brush her hair back behind her ear as he looked into her eyes, his piercing and calm as if he could see into her body, mind, and soul.

"I honestly wondered how it is that someone as pretty as you didn't have a boyfriend or at the very least a lover" he said playfully as he pulled his hand away lightly brushing the fingertips over the soft flesh of her cheek. "I counted myself quite lucky to have found such an adorable and sexy little thing to be my pet" he said the last two words with a hot ravenous lust. "So tell me Mindy when was the first time that you fantasized about being dominated?" he asked directly though it was low enough that only she would hear him "and what did you fantasize about?" he asked with the same bluntness. "I want details, where were you, what were you wearing, what was done to you, and how you felt as it was done to you?" his tone taking on a slightly authoritative tone as this was an order even if it was a question there would be no choice but to answer. His eyes continuing to look into hers keeping them locked on his, he waited for the answer that he knew would come from her because she wanted to please him even with all that nervousness she would want to please him because she was a natural submissive that just needed to be taught how.

"I don't know if I'd say beautiful, but thank you," Mindy replied to his praise, having always found it difficult to know how to respond to such compliments. She did not really think of herself as any kind of great beauty. When she looked in the mirror she always saw flaws, thinking maybe she was too thin or not quite as curvy as most men preferred. Joshua sounded sincere though, and she was surprised when he reached out and brushed her hair aside, his eyes locking onto her own. They'd only just met after all, and it seemed like such an aggressive move for a first date. Of course this wasn't really date. Not exactly. She understood he was testing boundaries, seeing whether or not she was being truthful about her readiness as his fingers gently caressed her cheek. When he called her his pet, she felt the same fluttering in her stomach as when she'd walked in and spotted him, only this time it lingered, traveling further down her body to nest warmly between her thighs. There was a lot she could read from that simple word, his desire for one, and also his intentions. She knew he really was serious with everything he'd said up to this movement. He wasn't just playing with her. He would introduce her to this world if she was willing go with him.

His next question made her blush again, even more fiercely, as she broke his gaze to glance down at her hands, nervously picking at the edge of her napkin. It was such a personal question to ask in such a private place. Anyone could easily overhear them even with their voices hushed. Mindy felt she had to answer him though. She didn't want to disappoint Joshua or make him feel he'd wasted his time bothering with her. If she couldn't do this, then he'd probably think she could never do the rest. "I…I guess I was still high school when I started having these fantasies," she said in a quiet voice. "Sometimes they involved teachers I knew or Mr. Cutler, one of my dad's friends. He wasn't…he wasn't exactly handsome or anything but there something about him that always seemed so in control, so dominate, I guess. At first, I just imagined them, you know, having sex with me, sometimes forcefully…then later…" Her flush deepened. "I'd imagine them punishing me because of something I'd done or said, sometimes with a paddle or a leather switch. One dream I had a lot involved someone walking me through…through my neighborhood on a leash, wearing nothing but a collar and black stockings, making me walk on all fours and behave like an animal while everyone saw…I was always humiliated, horribly humiliated, but also very aroused…"

Mindy stopped, taking another long sip from her water glass as she glanced around at the other tables. She had never really told anyone these things besides Joshua. The thought of some stranger maybe listening in made her squirm uncomfortably in her seat. "Do you want go? I'm not really hungry right now, it's too early for me to eat…" attempting to change the subject and escape the café both.

Of course she was the type that reacted to praise by being humble, those with a submissive nature could never truly accept compliments as it wasn't in their nature. For Joshua brushing her hair back and brushing his fingers over he cheek was nothing, her reaction to being called his pet was quite nice as her cheeks flushed more so and she looked ready to explode with embarrassment and arousal. The real fun came as he listened to her answer in a hushed tone trying to make sure that no one could hear them, when she mentioned teachers and her dad's friend he wasn't surprised. Teachers were actually one of the most common when it came to domination fantasies he found, the idea of them forcefully taking her was arousing and her embarrassment reached new levels as her face looked as red as a tomato now but she continued like a good girl. When she actually admitting to having a fantasy about being lead around by a leash wearing nothing but the collar and black stockings as she had to act like an animal was quite interesting and he couldn't help but give her a wicked grin at the mention of her humiliation and arousal.

"Well well you have a very active imagination Mindy and a very interesting one" he said in a playful tone completely ignoring her question about leaving for now. "I can only imagine how delicious looking you would look in such a position" he said with a lustful edge to his voice "though I would rather have you in my home than outside as I want to be the only one to see all of you like that" he said in a joking tone. Truth be told the idea of parading her around like the naughty little animal she was appealed to him greatly but he wouldn't be trying to do anything like that with her right away as she wasn't ready for something like that. "As for leaving we can do that Mindy, my home is only a few minutes away from her" he explained in a calm tone now "but once we are there things will change" he said in a light but firm tone. "Once you step into my home I will not be a man, I will not be someone you know, I will not be Joshua" his entire being radiating a dominant aura now. "I will be your dominant, you will refer to me as sir, daddy, or master" he gave her the choices because he wished for her to be comfortable with what she called him "do you believe that you can handle that right now?" he asked in a curious tone as he wondered if she had the guts to actually go through with this.

"No, I didn't mean that…I wasn't trying suggest we…I was just answering your question," Mindy's words came in a rush as her face turned crimson, clearly frustrated and embarrassed even at his playful response. She didn't want Joshua to think she was requesting such a thing. That was clearly too much. It was just a weird fantasy. She wasn't even sure why she'd shared it beyond the fact he'd asked and it was the first thing that came to mind, probably due to him referring as 'pet' a moment ago. She was also reacting to his clearly expressed desire for her which made her equal parts nervous and excited. She didn't just want this to be a quick sex thing though, which was one of her worries. It wasn't a casual hook-up she was looking for but a genuine chance to explore her submissive side with someone who understood it, and her too.

Mindy noted Joshua's tone suddenly growing more serious and retreated again to her glass of water. She knew by the way he said this that meant them. She hadn't expected things to start so soon or to have them put to her in such a public. It left her feeling a little off kilter, but she also felt that flutter of desire shifting between her legs again at the sudden seriousness of it all. If she went with him their relation would immediately change from a casual online acquaintance to something much much different. She could always change her mind when they got there, Mindy supposed, but it was still a very big step, one that could bring any number of changes to her life. She thought she was ready. She hoped she was.

"I understand," she answered quietly, meeting his intense gaze for several seconds before finally glancing down at her lap. "I am. I want to try." Mindy flashed a quick smile at him then and began to gather up her purse, more than ready to leave the cafe and escape the intense discomfort of having this conversation in a public place. "Should I just follow you in my car then or you can just drop me off afterwards? How long do think we'll be? Will be eating at your place?" These were mostly nervous questions, not the ones that were really whirling through her head. What she really wondered is what he had planned, how they were going to start this off, but she would find that out soon enough.

Joshua could not help but let out a deep chuckle as he saw how embarrassed she was at the thought of him doing such a thing to her, perhaps her brain was overheating due to how much she was thinking. One might think she was ready to explode with how red her face was as she stuttered out about just answering the question and other things, she was definitely going to be a lot of work Joshua thought to himself. The submissive he wanted would never be embarrassed or ashamed of their fantasies being fulfilled they would love it, they would embrace being known as his submissive, at the moment he doubted he could get any of that from Mindy who looked ready to faint because of everything that was going on. Finally she managed to calm herself down enough to answer him and while it was a hushed answer she did say that she was ready and she gave him a quick smile before asking a few questions which were understandable and easily answerable he thought to himself.

"You shall accompany me in my car, when we arrive at my home we will have a 'session' for how long I cannot say for sure I suppose it depends on how compatible we are" he explained calmly. "After our 'session' I shall take you out for dinner at a high end restaurant that is close to my home, during dinner we shall discuss if we wish to continue this relationship or if it is in our best interest to terminate it early". Joshua was a logical man that was not seeking to have some fling, he wanted something that would last for a very long time especially if he was going to put all the time and effort into making her his perfect submissive. "You will be allowed to order whatever you like as it shall all be on me of course Mindy" he said in an encouraging tone as he stood up from his chair before extending his hand towards her "shall we go my pet?" he asked in a hot playful tone so only she could hear.

Mindy listened as he patiently answered her questions, and nodded at the answers. It all sounded very reasonable to her and helped put her somewhat more at ease. She hadn't really known what to respect for when they arrived at his place, but this made it sound almost as simple as a first date. They'd get to know each other, see if they were 'compatible' as he said, and then discuss things over dinner and decide on the future. Mindy liked plans and organization, maybe from her background in her education, or maybe because of her dislike of surprises. She was a cautious person by nature, which in part was why it had taken her so long to open up to anyone about her desires, let alone actually arrange any kind of meeting. She badly didn't want to mess this up. Joshua seemed so calm and sensible about the whole thing, and she was worried she may have already left a bad impression.

Mindy took his hand as he extended it and stood up from her chair. This time when called her 'pet' in a playful whisper she flashed a quick smile in reply instead of blushing. Following him to his car, she slid into the passenger seat when he opened the door, crossing her long shapely legs and dropping back into her thoughts again. Mindy didn't say a whole lot during the drive, just making casual chatter about how nice the day was and asking about the restaurant he'd mentioned, keeping the discussion away from what was coming when they reached their destination. She wanted a little chance to collect herself before they arrived. She didn't want to be stammering and hesitant like she had at the café when they got there. She wanted to give this a real chance to work.

She also needed to settle on what she was to call him. Daddy, she knew she wouldn’t be comfortable with but sir or master... Just repeating them in her head a few times and she knew which it would be. Sir was something she called her college instructors or boss. Master, however, was a term she'd never applied to anyone before. That would no longer be true after tonight though she knew, and Mindy found herself biting her lower lip, nerves gradually giving way to anticipation of their arrival at Joshua's… no, Master's …place.

Joshua's explanation of what they would be doing seemed to calm her down enough to where she actually gave him a smile rather than blushing as she took his hand. Their casual chatter was not really all that interesting to Joshua but he commented now and then so she would feel less nervous, Mindy had potential Joshua could see that much but it was up to her to allow that potential to blossom as Joshua could only help nurture it. As they drew closer he could see her biting at her lower lip making her look more adorable than she already was which made him smile, the drive would only take fifteen or so minutes before he pulled into the driveway of a very large and impressive house. On ten acres of land there were gardens for flowers, trees, even some vegetable and fruit gardens for a few select things, the grass a lush green even with the recent heat wave as Joshua had plenty of money to spend on water along with anything else that he wanted to buy. His job was stocks which was rather simple if you had a keen eye and insight into what would be in demand and what would not, it was something he could from anywhere thanks to the advancements in technology he could even do it from his phone if he really wanted which was very convenient.

His home was a ten bedroom, eight bathroom, two story home with a round stone porch with marble pillars that extended the porch upwards so he had one on the ground and the second floor. The house was colored beige as it went well with almost anything luckily and just in front of the house was a marble fountain with a pair of lions on each side looking as if they were roaring out but instead of sound water cascaded down looking oh so fancy and nice. He pulled up to the front of the garage but he did not bother opening it as he would be taking the car out again later so there was no point in his mind, wit the car turned off he focused his attention on Mindy once again. "Welcome to my home Mindy, I hope you'll find your stay enjoyable" he said in a playful but also genuine tone as he did want her to enjoy every second she had here. He would lead her inside when she was ready to show off the interior which had been professionally decorated to look sophisticated and nice with designer paintings and sculptures spread out, hard oak floors that were always polished to perfection or as close as one could get. A large black leather couch real leather mind you in the dining room with a fireplace and even a fur rug in front of the fireplace which was rather cliche in Joshua's mind but the decorator said it really completed the look and he was the professional.

Mindy grew quiet as they pulled into the driveway of Joshua’s home. At first something very like disbelief passed over her face. They had not spoke all that much online about their daily lives before meeting today. She’d mentioned she was a teacher and she knew he traded stocks, but she’d had no idea that translated into this kind of success. Clearly surprised, she stared out the window at his huge beautiful house and at the lush green lawn and well-kept gardens, the elaborate little fountain that burbled water as they pulled up and opened the car door.

With his good looks, physical size, and strong personality, Joshua already had a powerful presence in her mind, and she did not mind that. She liked it in fact. This pushed it towards genuinely intimidating though. What she made in her job came nothing close to affording this and she was still paying back her student loans besides. Wealthy, handsome, charming, almost too perfect, and she wondered how she could measure up to him. Mindy thought of herself as cute at best, not even really beautiful, and she was supposed to please someone like him? And her with no real experience in all this?

As Joshua led her inside, her curious eyes shifted over the fancy artwork and attractive furnishings, the house looking like something she might see in a magazine or on television. Mindy wasn’t the best at hiding her feelings even in normal circumstances, and it would not be hard to see that she was both impressed and more than a little intimidated by what she was seeing. “It’s very nice. I mean, it’s amazing, really. I had no idea.” In the surprise of this moment, she had already forgotten his first command, that he was to be addressed only as master inside his own home. Her disobedience wasn’t intentional. It had simply slipped her mind, and she as yet had no idea how seriously he really took such rules, anyways. “You must do really well for yourself.”

Joshua could see that Mindy was in awe of what she was seeing which was cute because to Joshua half of the stuff here was just junk that he had laying around to fill out the house, their presence held no meaning to him. Joshua wouldn't have minded if he only had what he needed but unfortunately the world revolved around appearances, if he didn't look the part of a wealthy businessman then those around them would think nothing of him simply because he looked like an average person. When she spoke about how it was an amazing home he immediately noted that she forgot to address him as master, if this had been her first offense he would have overlooked it and just given her a reminder instead but her first offense had been being late to their meeting which meant he could not just overlook this second one.

"I do indeed do very well for myself Mindy" he commented casually as he walked towards her. "and I am glad to hear that you like the way it looks but you have made a mistake Mindy" he said in a soft tone. He now directly before her with his hot breath washing over her ear "you forgot how you are to address me" his left hand came down on her ass firmly, the smack would be surprising with a sting to it but it would be far from painful as he had no intention of harming her. "That is two offenses" he whispered playfully into her ear before pulling away "the third will earn you a real punishment Mindy" he said in a firm but not harsh tone "so do be careful" he teased her before pulling away from her now. He made his way to the couch "Now Mindy I would like to hear about your first sexual experience, whether it was you touching yourself or you touching another I am interested in hearing how your sexual desires were awakened" he ordered in that firm tone of his while patting the seat next to him indicating that she could take a seat if she wished to.

Mindy stood still as Joshua moved in closer until she could feel the nearness of his firm body towering over her and the warmth of his breath as he leaned in closer. She wasn’t certain what he meant by mistake until his words flowed hotly into her ear at the very same moment his hand came down on her behind. That sudden swat made her jump, the sound somewhat muffled by her skirt but still made audible in the room. Mindy felt a sharp little sting and her face instantly reddened. She’d just been spanked and corrected by a man she hardly knew, yet somewhat mingled with the embarrassment she felt was something else, something that made her breath speed up a little.

“Sorry,” Mindy answered quietly, waiting until he was seated on the couch and signaling her to join him before she sat down. The effortless way he had already taken charge was not lost on her and it felt like something had already changed between them, if only just a little bit. “I mean…sorry, master,” she corrected somewhat belatedly, the word sounding strange on her lips. Just saying it aloud made something flutter excitedly in her chest though. She wondered should he decide to keep her -- keep her, she thought, with that same flutter -- if it would eventually become second nature in time. Her master…

“I…” Mindy had to consider that question carefully. It was another deeply personal one such as he’d asked back in the café, testing her willingness to obey, she imagined. She might tell him about her first time, which had been with boy from her class, but that had been awkward and not very satisfying, really. It had happened on a couch not unlike this one actually. “…I started touching myself when I was about thirteen, at first just in bed at night or in the shower then later…” She flushed slightly. “…a lot more, often whenever I was alone in my room or on the computer. Sometimes I would use pictures or stories or just fantasize, sometimes I didn’t need to… I’ve always…” Mindy bit the inside of her lip, shrugging. “…done it. I’d feel embarrassed about it sometimes, I guess, but I couldn’t help it…”

Joshua could see the things that his spank had made her feel just from the expressions crossing her face, it was obvious that she was embarrassed by being disciplined in such a way but there was the slight hitch in the breathing as it sped up, her eyes gleaming with a bit of lust as she sat down. She caught herself the second time apologizing and he decided to let the first apology without his title go without a punishment as she was still learning, her explanation of when she began to touch herself while flushing was quite amusing to the older male. Her embarrassment at doing such a thing made her quite adorable to Joshua, he reached forward to grasp her chin lightly while he looked into her eyes gauging her reaction to such a thing. "Embarrassment and arousal" he said the words softly "a very potent combination Mindy" he spoke from experience, "they mix so deliciously that any man can become a wild animal that just wishes to fuck when they see such an expression".

"I wish to see such an expression right now Mindy" he said with a calm firmness before releasing her chin from his grasp, "reveal yourself to me, just the lower half and touch yourself as you would if I was not hear" he ordered with absolute authority. Years of being a dominant made it easy enough to become the dominant, at this point it was like flicking a light switch on or off for Joshua, his lips forming a wicked grin as he leaned back against the couch. "You are to look me in the eyes at all times, you will not stop unless I tell you to and you will not speak unless ordered to, you may moan... no you will moan Mindy, you will not try to hide a single sound from me" he ordered lustfully "you may get as loud as you like as long as you don't hold back my pet". Joshua spoke the last two words with a hot and heavy tone, the older male was eager to see what kind of faces the adorable and sexy young woman would make for him and what kind of lovely sounds she would make as she touched herself for him.

Mindy’s lip parted slightly in surprise as Joshua took hold of her chin, directing her large brown eyes into his own commanding gaze. A small shiver traveled down her back as his quiet voice washed over her, lingering on the more potent words that he chose -- ‘wild’, ‘animal’, ‘fuck’. The instant confidence and familiarity he showed in his touch, from the slap on her bottom to the gentle yet firm way he held her chin, was flooding her with a confusing mix of emotions. To allow a virtual stranger to handle her this way was against everything she’d ever been taught and yet…it felt so very right somehow...so…

Her blush returned as he gave her his next order. She realized every command he’d given her so far had involved only her, revealing herself to him in increasingly intimate ways while he simply watched. No one had ever seen her pleasure herself before. It was something she did only in private. How could she possibly do it while knowing someone was watching her every movement, not even being allowed to close her eyes and pretend otherwise? Somehow though she already felt excited and knew she had begun to grow wet beneath her panties.

“Yes, master,” Mindy said softly after only a moment’s more hesitation. Shifting awkwardly on the couch, she worked her skirt down her slender yet shapely hips, feeling slightly ridiculous as her flush darkened. Her soft pink cotton panties followed, revealing her neatly trimmed pussy to Joshua’s lustful expression. Biting her lip between her small white teeth, her eyes found his as she slipped her delicate hand down between her swollen lips. Inserting her middle finger into her pussy she began to move it gently, flexing it lightly, letting her juices cover it before bringing it back out to rub against her sensitive clit in a slow circular motion.

As the seconds ticked by her motions increased in speed and her breath turned into quiet little pants. Her mouth hung open slightly, eyes still locked onto Joshua, as the first of her excited little moans worked its way up throat. Now plunging both of her fingers into her glistening slit, she began to rub and pinch her nub with greater intensity, producing even louder moans as she sunk back into the cushions, lifting her hips up ever so slightly. “M-may… May I?” Mindy asked him breathily, forgetting his rules about speaking, even forgetting his proper title again, as she sought his permission to cum.

There was the expression he wished to see he thought to himself as she bit at her lower lip with her teeth while her eyes found his, she would have the difficult task of finding his eyes as he chose to look downwards. She moved slowly just using her middle finger to start with, his eyes watching every movement of her finger as she let her juices cover it before she brought it out to touch her sensitive clit in the same slow motions. It only took her a little while to make her begin to pant, embarrassment and lust on her face as she began to moan softly, Mindy seemed to be getting really into it as she plunged both of her fingers into her dripping womanhood. It would seem that she lost within the pleasure though as she asked him a question that he knew the answer to, she spoke without his permission and she forgot to address him as master once again.

Joshua had no choice to punish her once again "no you may not" he said before his left hand shot out without warning, she would feel a firm grip upon her throat firmly, the grip was not harsh though she would be able to breathe easily it was just a power move on his part. He pushed her back slightly by her throat before bringing his right hand up to grab her hand and pull it away from her aching slit, "you have forgotten yourself once again Mindy" he said in a stern tone. He pushed her hand up to her mouth without a word forcing her juicy fingers into her mouth as he looked into her eyes, "don't speak just suck and taste yourself like the naughty girl that you are" he ordered in the same stern tone. He released her hand and again without warning he moved his hand to smack her right between the legs, it wasn't a particularly hard smack but she would definitely feel it between her legs "hmmm I'd say you deserve at least a few smacks" he said in a playful tone now.

Mindy blinked as Joshua suddenly reached out to grasp her by the throat, clearly startled, her latest moan dying on her lips. He wasn’t hurting her though and she let him push her back against the cushion, displaying no resistance as he took physical control. Her breath was still heavy as he drew her hand away from her now glistening pussy, a pang of frustrated disappointment following as she’d been so very close.

When he brought her fingers up to her mouth, Mindy hesitated, embarrassed at the thought of being made to lap up her own juices. It was not something she would normally do, not a part of her usual fantasies, but she couldn’t hold his stern gaze for long before parting her lips and slowly inserting them into her mouth. Her flush darkened as she tasted herself, sucking the slick nectar from her fingertips just as he’d ordered.

“Ah!” Mindy gasped in surprise when he suddenly brought his palm down on her wet and aching sex, producing a sharp if not especially painful sting. Her breath rate grew even more rapid, causing her chest to heave up and down so that her breasts against the fabric of her blouse. No one had ever done anything like that to her before. She realized he was right thought. She had disobeyed his rules again. Mindy had only been here less than an hour and already she’d earned a punishment. “I’m sorry, Master,” she said, running her tongue nervously over her upper lip as her frustrated pussy throbbed with even greater need. “If…if you think that’s what I deserve…”

Her submission thrilled the man, the dominant want inside of him only growing as he watched her reluctantly sucking her juices from her fingers, the sudden gasp made his manhood twitch as it was such a lovely sound of surprise and pain mixing together. Her eyes showed that she knew he was in control and that she deserved the punishment hence why she apologized and said those words that would only earn her more of a punishment. "I do, you were late" another smack of her aching slit "you forgot to address me as master" another smack, each smack was precise the first landing right on her nether lips while the second landed higher towards her sensitive clit which thanks to her touching herself he knew exactly where it was.

"Then against my orders you speak" another smack to her throbbing pussy now, "naughty girls do not get to cum" he said in a teasing tone before giving her one last smack between her legs, "naughty girls get punished and made to wait" he said as he released her throat now. "Mindy if you want to please me you have to be a good girl, you have a chance to redeem yourself though" he said softly as he stood from the couch and made his way across the room a good thirty or so feet as he did have a large home. "You will strip down completely, you will not speak, if you wish to make a noise you will bark" he said in a playful tone from across the room, "you will go to your hands and knees". It was fairly obvious what he was going to order her to do but he drew it out speaking slowly, "you will crawl to me and when you reach me you will rub your face against my groin until I tell you to stop".

"I can only imagine how much you wish to cum, if you do well this time I will allow you to cum" his lips forming that confident grin of his "and I'll even help you cum Mindy" her name actually less rewarding than being called his pet. When he called her his pet it showed a desire for her to be his but Mindy that was just another name among many names, it would take some time to make her understand the joy of being a true submissive but Joshua was in it for the long haul.

“Ah,” Mindy gasped with each fresh slap delivered to her throbbing pussy, shuddering as one came near her clit, a lance of raw sensation joining with the pain. She was panting even more heavily by the time he finished and removed his hand from her slim white neck, her thoughts whirling as she watched him cross the room. There were parts of her that still doubted the rightness of this moment, even the safety of it, as she still barely knew Joshua at all. Yet the excitement and sheer arousal she felt right now were undeniable and different than anything she’d experienced up to this moment, more intense. He was what she’d hoped for from their talks online, a natural dominant. Just the sound of his voice made her want to comply, no matter how embarrassing his demands.

And they were. The thought of stripping completely naked while he watched made her cheeks glow even more brightly. But then to follow it by crawling across the floor and barking like a dog… Mindy felt another warm pulse of arousal grip her sex and wanted nothing more than to reach down and finger her clit again. She wasn’t allowed though, she reminded herself. If she did that it would ruin things. Joshua might even decide she wasn’t ready to be his submissive and call things off. Mindy already knew she didn’t want that. She wanted this to be able to continue, and that meant…

Carefully she slipped her skirt and panties down the rest of her shapely white legs, revealing her black stockings. Kicking off her flats, she unrolled them next, as he had said everything, and she couldn’t speak to ask for any clarification without breaking another rule. Her blouse came next, her still wet fingers working clumsily over the buttons, trying to hurry as her frustration mounted. She never would have waited this long on the verge of climax in her own home, but she wasn’t in control here, Joshua was. Shrugging out of her bra, she let it drop to the floor along with her shirt, and stood nude before his gaze, her slender body with her flat belly and small pert breasts on full display for him.

Swallowing hard, Mindy got down on her knees next and placed her weight on her hands. Her rounded behind swayed and her breasts hung freely as she then slowly made her way across the room towards Joshua. She was blushing from her face all the way down her neck and to the top of her chest by the time she reached him, feeling both entirely ridiculous and maddeningly aroused when she reached him. Biting the inside of her lip, she paused there a moment, looking up at him from where she knelt, before finally beginning the humiliating act of rubbing her face against the front of his slacks, hoping, truly hoping she was doing well and that he would allow her release soon.

Joshua could see the struggle within her mind just by watching her face, her expressions very nice as she was hesitant to obey but at the same time the fires of lust burned behind the embarrassment that she was feeling. Her face, neck, and even her chest flushed with what he could only assume was arousal and embarrassment mixing together, he watched her with that wicked look of his as she brought herself all the way to him. Soon enough he would feel her rubbing her face against him, he smiled down at her but it was far from a warm or cheerful smile, "hmmm you did obey my orders this time but I don't know Mindy, I feel like you didn't put enough spirit into it" he teased before reaching down to tangle his fingers into her hair.

His fingers tightening without warning, Joshua was not cruel but he was very firm as he pulled her head back using the grip upon her hair, he made her look up to him as he held her head in place. "I think if you want to cum then you really have to show me that you want it my pet" he said as a thought came to mind, "seeing as you haven't made a sound I think it is time for you to beg with some whines and a few barks" he wasn't done yet. "Since you don't have a tail to wage I want you to shake your luscious ass back and forth for me" he could be just a little mean sometimes "this time I promise if you do well I will help you get the release you deserve" of course he didn't say how he would help she would just have to find out when he did, his hand releasing her hair now.

Mindy sucked in a sharp gasp of air as Joshua’s fingers threaded through her long auborn hair and suddenly jerked her upwards. Her large brown eyes stared up at him with a mix of surprise, confusion, and unveiled need. After crawling all the way across the floor to humiliatingly press her face against his crotch she had not expected this reaction. If it had been possible for her blush to darken any further it would have as he gave her his next orders. Mindy felt her stomach twisting in nervous knots even while her pussy continued to throb moistly between her thighs. He was making her beg to cum, and not just beg, but beg like a dog. She'd met him only a little over an hour ago, could she really debase herself so far so quickly?

A small part of her brain still said no, but her body and the rest screamed yes. She wanted to please him, she wanted to do well, to be allowed cum as he promised. “Mm, Mm, Mm,” Mindy whimpered in the back of her throat, producing a very dog-like whine. Her barks were less convincing, soft and hesitant, “Woof…woof…” Placing her hands back on the ground, she began to wag her behind back and forth, knowing she must look ridiculous. After a moment, she glanced back up at him again, fighting with herself not to brush her hand back over to her aching pussy. Mindy wasn’t sure she’d ever had this intense a feeling or need before today. It was amazing and a little scary both. She felt like she'd be willing to do just about anything in this moment.

“Ple..” she started, and then froze, having nearly broken his rules again by saying ‘please’. “Mm! Mm! Arf!” she amended, trying to cover it up, hoping it hadn’t been enough of a slip to disappoint him and make him change his mind.

There was that mental struggle but she overcame it once more to do what he ordered her to do, her whines very convincing, if he didn't know she was the one doing them he would have assumed it was a real dog whining. Her barks though were just a tiny bit pathetic he thought to himself as she was hesitantly making the sounds required of her, she at least wagged her lovely ass back and forth as if she had a tail. Those plump cheeks looking like they were very deserving of a smack but he held himself in check, he looked down at her with a stern expression as she began to speak, he was already thinking about how he would punish her next but a punishment would not be needed as she managed to catch herself before the word was actually spoken. She recovered nicely as well whining and barking quickly and desperately, he could tell that she was on the edge of arousal and just a little would be able to set her off which he was counting on.

"That's a good girl" he said in a cheerful tone "now stay" he ordered in a stern tone as he walked his way around her slowly, he knelt down behind her though his knees would not touch the ground like hers he just crouched behind her. His hands suddenly came between her legs, he said nothing as he thrust both his middle finger and index finger inside of her aching little slit, his fingers began sawing in and out of her hot tightness quickly. His other hand came down on her ass smacking it lightly making the supple flesh jiggle wonderfully, "you have my permission to cum now my pet" he said in a soft encouraging tone. He brought the smacking hand to her hair gripping it tightly pulling her head upwards while making her back arch "moan for me my pet, let me hear all those naughty sounds you wanna make as you cum" he ordered as he gave pulls to her hair each time his fingers thrust into as if he were pulling her back onto them.

Back
Top Bottom