Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A demonic deal (CLOSED)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
As always, please, do not post in this thread. Also read the entire thread so you actually have an idea of what I'm looking for. Thank you.

First off, what I expect from my partner:
-Able to play all genders. (Male, female, futa, etc.) And is comfortable with all pairings. (MxM, FxF, MxF, etc.)
-Able to play multiple characters.
-Able to accommodate my somewhat specific tastes when it comes to male characters. (I'm a bit picky on this one. ^^; )
-Able to come up with interesting characters and ideas.
-Able to use proper grammar (No 'should of' or using the wrong form of 'your/you're' for example)
-Able to post a good amount when required. 2 paragraphs (3 lines each at least) minimum is a good average, more is always welcomed. Of course, shorter posts will happen too under certain circumstances.
-Able to post daily to semi-daily. Delays will happen, and while I'm plenty understanding, I like to be notified of them before, as opposed to after. (This is more of a personal thing, frequent delays make it very difficult for me to stay involved in a roleplay.)
-Will title their PM to me as their favorite color, just so I know they read this list.
-Able to provide 'anime' style pictures for their characters.
-Open mindedness and an available f-list.
-Willing to RP over PMs. (My preferred method)

I will, likewise, be providing all of these things.

As for the RP itself, the 'main' purpose is to have a long term, high fantasy RP. What do I mean by 'high fantasy'? Magic, dragons, elves, demons, swords, questing, traveling, etc. You get the idea. Those are my favorite kind, and I'm always looking for new partners. I already have two very amazing ones, and I could definitely use a third, so this is my attempt at seeking one out. In general, these RPs will have more of a focus on storyline than sex. Sex WILL happen (and indeed, can happen frequently) but the main focus will always be the story. I especially like to develop the character's relationships rather than just jumping right into smut.

So why is this named 'A demonic deal'? Because I have a basic idea for the premise, and the first 'main' character I'd be including in the RP.

Meet Valeriya, a pureblooded demon, a 'contractor', one of the many demons who appear to mortals seeking aid, or power, and who forms a contract with them. Not all demons are contractors, but all demons have the ability to 'be' contractors should they so desire, think of it as a career path, or a lifestyle. To a demon, a contract is sacred and cannot be broken, but there is always a price, of course.

Your character (can be any gender and species, will be discussed first) seeks out mine for some purpose. (Revenge? Power? Aid with a difficult problem? Can definitely brainstorm this one.) And the two end up forming a contract that ends up with Valeriya tagging along for the beginning of the two's 'journey', so to speak. Along the way, they'll face several situations, locations, and people, some of which might even join them along their way.

Still here? Awesome. That means my requirements didn't scare you off. and that my little basic premise might actually interest you. So maybe shoot a PM my way and we'll start brainstorming? Looking forward to hearing from you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom