Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Abusive Pregnancy (Lullaby and Phantom)

Alexis Smith walked with her backpack tight to her back. She was really distracted, not aware of the dozens of people in front of her as she walked to her locker. Hell, the one boy she had been in love for about three months had finally come to her and asked her out on a date. Out of the probably hundreds and hundreds of girls in that school, he had chosen her. While not precisely a nerd, nor a goth, Alexis didn't get along pretty well with most people. She wasn't like them, and she didn't enjoy their same likes. She liked listening to music, drawing and playing videogames. Not only that, but she was actually pretty smart, and her grades were a clear evidence of that. But for now, her mind was centered on that one jock who she ached for a long time.

Once in front of her locker, she put her things away and walked to the cafeteria to get something served. The whole time she was thinking about where he was going to take her, or what was the date going to be about. Even as she got her food served, a burger and a soda, she kept day-dreaming of the magical evening that waited for her. Maybe she could talk to him right away, so she walked outside with the tray and took out her phone to text her boy.
"Hey...I'm outside. Wanna' come over and have lunch with me?" Although a pretty simple text, she was nervous nevertheless.

Neil Cross was a senior, the golden boy on the high school campus and he had his eye on Alexis Smith for quite some time now. To him, she was simply a conquest to best all his jock buddies. It wasn’t a bet but they called his bluff that he couldn’t possibly get the shy underclassman to agree to a date with him. Imagine their surprise when he was actually able to get her to say yes, gloating like the badass asshole he was. Yeah, he was damn proud of himself and he’d be even more proud of himself if he was able to score on the first date.

But of course, he knew how to come off as the sweet, charming, athletic senior that he was so she didn’t expect anything. Plus, he was getting the very distinct impression that she was excited for it, hoping for it even and that it wasn’t as difficult as his friends would have bagged him for. He just wondered how easy it’d be to get into her pants.

A hand brushed over the top of his dirty blonde hair, sort of a mop of a haircut but it suited him, gave him that boy-next-door kind of vibe and no one would have ever suspected that he was just your typical asshole jock underneath. With dirty blonde hair, blue eyes and the slightest natural tan and a smile that made the hearts of teenage girls melt into their stomach, he could very well be exactly the kind of boy a girl would bring home to meet their parents. Maybe. Just, maybe.

He was sitting with his buddies, enjoying lunch. He’d devoured two turkey and bacon clubs that his mom packed for him. He had the appetite of a pig, really, but the body and physique of a well toned, athletic Adonis in all perfect male perfection. For a guy who was eighteen. He wore his letterman with a button down underneath and jeans that had a snug fit but not in that homosexual way, not in a way that anyone would ever dare to question his sexuality. His jeans weren’t that tight. His phone buzzed and he grinned as he looked at the sender of the text and showed his buddies. They all snickered and he wrote back, “You bet. I’ll be there in a jiff.” He stood after sending the text and grinned at his friends who all gave him looks, whistles and thumbs up, as if he might score before their date.

Neil took his backpack and he walked away, easily finding Alexis and he came up behind her in a playful way. “Boo.” He whispered, hands placed on her hips and his face and lips very close to the crook of her beautiful neck. She was a looker alright and while this might just be asshole male fun, he knew when a girl was beautiful. And she was. Extremely so.

In fact, Alexis didn't know the whole charade behind Neil's intentions. She didn't know this was all mostly part of a game, a bet to say the least that he had made with her friends. But in a world where the shy and timid Alexis wasn't used to boys, Neil being the first for him, she wasn't expecting all that.

Alexis was really beautiful...to herself, she never dared to ask someone else wether she was beautiful or not, something she had seen several other brats do. She had raven black hair which fell down straight to her hips, beautiful deep-blue eyes and a pale complexion on her skinny. She still had curves, nice enough to keep a man interested in her. With a round and attractive bottom and a pair of C cup breasts, she was more than ready.

The sweet and innocent girl jumped when Neil came from behind her with his hands on her hips and his mouth next to her neck. She swallowed hard and tried to force a smile out of her startled face. "Oh...N-Neil...I....didn't expect you like that...." she said calmly, but still frightened after being scared.

Afterwards, Alexis turned around and faced him. She took his hands into hers and looked straight into his eyes. "Ummm...Neil....I was just wondering...Where are we heading on our first date?" She wasn't trying to be picky, but she really wanted a clue of what awaited her. And she hoped it was romantic...

He grinned by her reaction and looked at her as she turned around in his arms. His hands never left her hips and he kept himself emotionally distant from the adorableness on her face. Every teenage boy was the way he was for a reason. Some were just rude and malicious because they were stupid and probably had a bad father figure somewhere at home. Others tended to be so rude and malicious because something happened, something occurred terribly in their lives that put that emotional block in their minds.

If he wanted, Neil could allow himself to feel. But for safety precautions, for the exact same reasons that teenage girls did it, he wouldn’t dare to allow himself that. That’d be like asking for trouble, opening Pandora’s box or a can of worms. All of which he really wasn’t interested in, all of which he just wasn’t wanting to live through again. It was hard the first time.

“My apologies, Alexis. I didn’t mean to frighten. I simply meant to tease you a little bit.” His hand came up and cupped around her cheek, stroking it gently, like ever the charmer.
Neil grinned again though and he shrugged. “Ah, if I told you that, it wouldn’t be a surprise.” He chuckled. “You’ll like it. I promise. But I will say that it’s a little bit dressy. Not overly so, no need for a ball gown but definitely not just a jeans and t-shirt. How does that sound then?”

Alexis smiled the whole way as she spoke, a bit anxious to just go to whichever place he was hiding. She just wanted to get out of the fricking place and go with his crush out on a date. But she knew she couldn't do it, she just couldn't throw away all her moral values for a simple guy...but he was THE guy. He was the one boy she had been in love with for a long time.

"Oh, of course, I...I'd love that." It would actually be her first date, and even though it wasn't actually formal, wearing a dress actually got her quite nervous. "But for now...I just want to spend time with you...if you don't have anything to do, that is..." she said shyly and touched his hand when he cupped her cheek. Her beautiful and pale cheeks were turning a red color quite quickly. She grabbed a piece of her burger and ate as she looked at him. He could see how innocent she was and how she didn't have the same intentions as he had. She was really waiting for a romantic date and afterwards a sweet boyfriend like in most movies she had seen, but deep inside her she knew that something was going to the wrong way...she just didn't want to pay attention to that little thing bugging her.

He smiled softly. “I thought you would.” His hand slid down from her cheek and took her free hand to lead her to a table so she could sit down and properly eat her lunch. He sat down with her, beside her and rest his hand on her back, watching her. “How about instead of seven, I pick you up at six?” He could really tell she was excited about their date and he honestly just wanted give her a good time, get her to trust him and thus be able to get what he wanted.
Neil took that moment as she ate to just look at her. He’d be damned if he fell for this girl. He honestly could but that was the scary thing. Which is why he liked to…well it was easier to be a jerk about it and watch countless girls he could have possibly fallen for be hurt and then find their heart picked back up by actual nice guys who were emotionally available. But damn, Alexis was beautiful. Such fair skin, beautiful hair, an even beautiful smile that did make his heart strangely beat faster. She was something else entirely.

The beautiful and calm girl sat down to continue eating her lunch while her gorgeous date sat next to her. She looked at him when he said he would pick her up earlier because of how excited she was. "Yay! Awesome!" she exclaimed happily and turned to hug him and bury her face on his face. "Oh...you are the best boy...In fact...you'd be my first boyfriend if this goes well and I don't screw it up..." she told him with a blush on her face after she pushed back. She really confessed that he was the first boy she had gone out with. She was now feeling even more embarassed, and she simply turned around to continue eating her lunch until she finally finished.

Neil chuckled as his arms slid around her, rubbing her back gently. He stroked her hair and had to refrain from rolling his eyes a little bit. That was the downside of going after an underclassman. She was so young, naïve, had absolutely no idea just what he was up to but that was half the fun, wasn’t it? He looked at her as she pulled back and he smiled, able to see just how embarrassed she was from admitting that. Yeah, he’d be pretty embarrassed too if he just admitted to some girl he had been eyeing for quite a while that she’d probably be his first girlfriend if things went well. That wouldn’t be true entirely but it’d still be embarrassing to admit. But because he was one of those guys who lived through a façade and had seen guys be repelled by lines like those, he knew the answer, he knew what to say or do to calm her, or well not to say.

“Hey now, there’s no possible way you could screw it up.” His hand rested on the small of her back as he leaned in a little closely. “The only way it could be screwed up is if I did something which I surely hope I don’t. I don’t want to hurt you, ever. I promise I will never do it on purpose. And only hope that you could forgive me if I did hurt you on accident.” He said it so kindly, so affectionately, his hand sliding up her back to entangle some locks of her hair around his finger. “I like you a lot Alexis and I don’t waste my time with girls I don’t really feel something for.”

Actually, the girl was just naive because her senses were inhibited by just being around a male, like in most girls' cases. She really liked Neil a lot, and that was the reason why she wasn't thinking too much, because he was going to be her first boyfriend and she didn't want to see the dark side of it...but there was also the question as to wether he was going to dump her soon after or he was going to keep her? She couldn't simply guess what was going to happen, so she simply decided to go with the flow. So she was a little bit clouded in her mind at the moment, not allowing her to see what was clearly happening. But Alexis deep and long thoughts (which barely lasted a couple of seconds) were shattered when she felt his warm hand going down her back and telling her not to worry about a simple thing. Telling her reassuring words of how he would take care of her, never hurt and that he would ask to be forgiven in case he accidentally hurt her. Alexis didn't have any other way out of that situation but to agree. So she looked at him with a cute expression and nodded. "I know you won't hurt. I can feel it. But I know that people may hurt each other unintentionally...so you really don't have to worry about anything. I do trust you," she told him.

And just like that, their fairy-tale moment was interrupted by the sudden sound of the school-bell ringing, signaling everyone to stop their current activities and move back to their classes. She sighed and stood up, putting her hands on her hips and looking at him. "So...I guess we have to split-up for a while now...right? In that case...I'll be waiting for you. I'll make sure to wear something fancy for that place we are going. See you later," she told him and kissed his lips before the couple parted ways.

A couple of hours later, Alexis walked back home with her a couple of her classmates, chatting about how Alexis had gotten a date with one of the hottest guys in school.
"Really? Come on, Alex! You got a date with Neil! He is super hot!"
"Yes I know! And that's why I'm so excited about this! I have been looking forward to this a lot now...I've been in love with that guy for so long!"
"And this is your chance. You cannot ruin it! So tell me please that you will act normal. Nothing out of normal that might scare that guy."
"I promise it...Guess what, tell ya' tomorrow!" Alexis told them as they reached to her house. She walked inside where she was greeted by her mother. "How did school go, sweetheart?" Patricia asked with a smile as her daughter quickly ran upstairs. Alexis stopped halfway and looked down. "Oh, amazing! I have a date with Neil! After so much time he agreed to go out with me! He asked me out! I'm so excited!" Before her mother had any time to answer, Alexis ran into the bathroom and undressed. She had to get ready for the date.

At exactly 5:55 PM, Alexis was sitting on her bedroom sporting a beautiful dark-blue shirt with a pink blouse above it. On her legs she had a skirt that reached down to her knees and she was wearing a pair of high-heels. For underwear she had gone with a pair of purple panties and a white bra. She had some make-up, most noticeable rouge on her eyes and red lipstick. She patiently sat near the window, waiting for his Romeo to come for him. She could already feel the fluttering inside her belly, and it was making her nervous.

“Good, you’ve no reason not to trust me.” He smiled, about to lean in to seal all of that with a fateful kiss when the more fate-shattering sound of the school bell which signaled the end of lunch, sounded. He sighed softly as he pulled back and he stood, pulling his backpack over one shoulder and he moved to her, sliding his hands around her hips and pulling her close. “I’ll see you tonight at seven beautiful.” He kissed her back softly and then watched her go, stepping back with this cheeky grin on his face before turning to go to class.

After school, he met up with his buddies and they looked at him, eager to hear the details. He sat down on the bleachers and grinned, chucking his backpack beside him. “She’s totally eating out of the palm of my hand, it’s perfect. It’s so easy.”
They laughed and he smirked before one of the guys passed a flask around, a sort of pre-game before Neil’s date. He took some hearty sips, the liquor being Jameson Whiskey, courtesy of one of the guys’ dad who was a Jameson drunk.

After about an hour, Neil had a nice little buzz going for him with the confidence of a man who was ever convinced he was going to be taking Alexis’ sweet cherry tonight. He went home and he took a shower and promptly brushed his teeth and rinsed it with mouth wash to take away the stench of whiskey. He put on a nice black button down with a red tie that was a bit loosened and he wore his nice black slacks. He tucked his shirt in and then did his hair, letting it just sort of fall loosely on his head, giving him that natural disheveled look. Once he was ready, he left and he went over to her place and he knocked on the door, a bouquet of her favorite flowers in hand.

Alexis heard the knock on the door and knew that her date had arrived. Taking a deep breath, she stood up, took her purse and opened the door of her room to walk downstairs. However, Patricia anticipated to her daughter and opened the main door to greet the lovely boy standing on the porch. "Well, you must be the person Alexis is so excited about! Neil you must be. I am Patricia, her mother," she spoke gently and held her hand to shake his. I am sure that she is already on her way down. Please Neil, treat her nice. I know you will do and I trust you, but she is my only and special girl...Just have fun, and I hope you have a really great time together."

After Patricia's sweet introduction, she moved from the door to call for her daughter, but she was already walking down the stairs in her delightful outfit, one she had never used other than on family parties. The mother smiled at her beautiful daughter and hugged her. "Take care, ok?" she said with a sweet smile. "I will mom...don't worry. Trust me," the daughter answered just as sweetily and walked out of the house to meet with Neil, closing the door behind her.

"Hey...those...are for me? Wow...thanks!" she said and leaned forward to kiss her lips. At last, the nervous feelings she had felt the whole afternoon were slowly disappearing as the moment itself was materializing, becoming true rather than a figment of her imagination. It was the night where she would either be the one with the most gorgeous boyfriend, or the one girl who screwed it and would be someone to make fun of. "Ummm...Neil...You brought a car?" she asked, actually not seeing any in sight.

A smile crossed onto his face when the door opened and he wasn’t at all surprised to see it wasn’t Alexis but only assuming it was her mother. He chuckled softly at her greeting and nodded his head respectfully. “I believe I might be. Yes, my name is Neil, pleasure to meet you as well Mrs. Smith.” He shook her hand, his grip not a vice grip but it did show his strength and that he most certainly was not a wimp or a weakling. Taking his hand back, he nodded his head, resisting the urge to simply roll his eyes at Patricia’s clear over worrying. She had nothing to worry about. Okay, that was a total lie. She had every right to be so worried but naturally he wasn’t going to talk about that. So he did what he always did to placate the parents of young teenage girls who were clearly virgins. “Of course Mrs. Smith. I wouldn’t do anything to hurt Alexis. I only want to give her a really good night tonight. I care about her a lot. I’ve liked her for quite some time.”

Once that was done and over with, he waited patiently for Alexis to come downstairs and he smiled softly when she did, seeing how she was dressed. She did look stunning actually and a part of him felt a little bit of guilt but the other part of him was thinking more with his cock than his mind. He waved to her mother and moved to Alexis after she stepped out, slipping his arm around her back and kissed her softly. “Beautiful flowers for a beautiful girl.” He kissed her cheek after handing over the bouquet of flowers and took her hand, leading her down the walk up to her house and onto the sidewalk. He parked a little bit away from her house and chuckled at her worries. “Yes, I did. Don’t you worry. I didn’t want to park in the driveway so I parked a couple of houses down where there was an available spot. Come.” He kissed the back of her hand and pulled her along.

Fishing his keys out of his pockets, he unlocked his car, a black Audi, clearly a sign that he didn’t come from a poor household. No, his family was actually quite wealthy and this Audi showed it considering it wasn’t exactly a cheap convertible. Opening the door for her, he waited for her to be seated before shutting the door and moving around the front. He opened his door and tucked his tall, athletic frame so eloquently into the car and shut the door before turning the engine on, it roaring to life. He pulled out quickly and headed to their destination, a rather nice and fancy restaurant with a table reserved outside on the patio-terrace.

His hand slid over her leg smoothly before finding her hand, lacing their fingers together. He was quiet for the entire ride, driving fast and soon arriving to the restaurant, a five star dining experience. Once inside, hand in hand with her, he smiled at the hostess and dropped his name, the name Cross a well known one.
”Ah, welcome back Mr. Cross. Are you and your girlfriend ready to be seated?”
“We are.” He didn’t even correct her. He wanted the world to know that Alexis was his girlfriend. He wanted Alexis to know that she was his girlfriend or was going to be after this night, one way or the other.

The hostess led them to their table, outside on the top balcony terrace. He pulled out Alexis’ chair and waited for her to be seated before he took his own seat. Their menus were left for them and the hostess told them that their server, Joey, was going to be with them shortly. Once they were left alone, he smiled to her. “What do you think?” He asked with a soft smile. It was a beautiful place. The terrace was lit well with string lights, the table was big enough to seat four but sat them only, a centerpiece of fresh roses in a bowl in the middle with a candle in the center of the entire bouquet floating on water, lit. A candle-lit dinner, a romantic setting, exactly what was required to ‘wine and dine’ this girl. By the end of night, Neil was going to make her his girlfriend. And by the end of the week, he would have taken that sweet, delicious cherry.

Alexis happily took the beautiful bouquet of flowers when he handed it. Just as he guessed it, he bought her favourite kind of flowers, Petunias. She was a bit distracted by the beautiful scent of the flowers that she didn't hear where he had parked the vehicle. When she saw the Audi her eyes went wide at the sight of such ride. She didn't come from a poor family, but they weren't Rockefellers either. She had been promised to get a car of her choice as soon as she had her driver's licence, which surely wouldn't take too long to get. She happily stepped inside his car and sat down in the passenger's seat. She was really enjoying the way he was treating her, kissing her and touching her. One would see it as a bit annoying and out of place for it being simply their first date, but she couldn't get enough of him. The date was already being spectacular, so ir was to no surprise that it would turn into one memorable night soon enough.

As soon as they arrived to one of the most prestigious restaurants on the city, her eyes widened and she looked back and forth from the entrance and to Neil's face; actually surprised since she had only gone to that place once and it was with her. Nonethless, the restaurant was very famous its food was top-notch. Alexis placed the bouquet of flowers on the back seat of his car and got out of the car with Neil, only to feel how his hand touched her leg and the joined her hand to intertwin their fingers like a true couple.

The shy girl looked down and around the restaurant as Neil talked to the hostess. Her cheeks acquired a pink tone when he called Alexis her girlfriend and didn't took it back in any way, meaning that their relationship was really going to last. With their hands holding each other like roots, they walked to what seemed like the perfect table. Fresh air, big enough for two, perfectly decorated and with a priceless sight of the sky above them, which was now painted a dark blue.

There was no doubt that he had put a lot of effort into this, and he would obviously be rewarded. "I think...that this officially the best date a girl could ask for. I mean...look around. This place is fantastic. First-class, most surely the best food in town and to top it of, I get to spend it with the most gorgeous person I have ever met. Thanks for all this Neil...you have already made me really happy," she told him in her ever so sweet and delicate voice, blue eyes looking into his own while the rest of the world seemed to continue around them, but for Alexis it was just them. She leaned forward and kissed his lips really deeply.

As they both settled down after being seated in a beautiful setting at a most coveted restaurant that not many could get into or even afford to get into, let alone pay to have the entire outside balcony patio to themselves and still be able to afford this dinner, Neil smiled at her and he leaned across the table. He slid his hands around the candle bowl and took her hands, his thumbs rubbing the back of them gently in soft little circles. All he could do was smile and before he could actually say anything, she had leaned forward and kissed him. Rather deeply too and it made a stirring in his pants cause a slight problem but he didn’t let that stop him.

His hand moved from one of hers and he slid it around the back of her neck gently, his thumb pressed against her jaw softly. He kissed her back deeply, really deeply in fact, letting that be a kiss she wouldn’t forget filled with scorching heat, passion and want. He wanted her. He wanted her bad. And even if it didn’t happen tonight, he knew it was going to happen by the end of the week. Neil Cross was a guy who always got what he wanted. And if he wanted to, he was going to take that sweet cherry of hers and claim it for himself, another notch on his long belt to brag about. He just…didn’t really know what he was getting himself into because if he was truly open to it and he could see that happening because Alexis was truly an amazing girl, he could really fall hard for this girl. Make her his completely.

Slowly, his lips parted from hers, lingering as if he might kiss her again and while he was sorely tempted to, he pulled back. He opened his eyes and looked at her, smiling softly at her beautiful face, still stroking her jaw and now her cheek gently. “I can see how happy you are. Your entire face lights up when you smile Alexis. You glow.” He spoke so softly, so gently. “I’m glad I can be the one to make you this happy. It makes me even happier. You’re an amazing girl, one who deserves the best.”

After a little bit, their server Joey, came out to greet them and got them their drinks. In that time it took for him to get their drinks, Neil already knew what he wanted and he made some suggestions to Alexis of what he thought she might like but left it up to her, waiting for her to decide before they officially ordered. But it’s not like there was any rush. He wanted them both to enjoy this, wanted her to enjoy this. By tonight, she was going to love him even more than she already did, this he knew.

Although Alexis was a bit turned out by the sudden kiss, like Neil also was, she didn't let that part of her body to take control of the beautiful moment she was going through with her perfect boyfriend. If things went like this, so dreamy, outstanding, and beautiful; she might have to think of letting him deflower her that same night. It wasn't something she'd say at a dinner, of course. It was a mere mental note, a thought that came to her mind. And the more time she spent with the blond-haired boy, the more attracted to him she was and the more she wanted to have him between her legs, making love to her.

His soft and heart-melting words were enough to flutter her and make her pale cheeks go red once again. Never in her life had she been more fluttered by a person before. Her parents were simply....her parents. So they were off the table. But this was going to be her first boyfriend. She couldn't quite believe and still it seemed like she was dreaming. She couldn't believe that she was dating that one guy she had ached for a long time...that one guy she had watched from the shadows...Sometimes Alexis thought that watching that boy from afar seemed like stalking. But again, Alexis was too shy to even make an approach, to innocent to even ask to go out. Hell, she was a sweet little angel that would never do any harm and would always stand by your side. Neil was a lucky man if he decided to keep her.

Their sweet moment was interrupted by the sudden arrival of one the waiters named Joey, who nicely asked them what would be their choice of drinks. Her parents had raised her without a pinch of alcohol, except for the times her father had only allowed to drink one thing: cider. She really liked it and it didn't have enough alcohol to make a person stumble out of control, sending them spiraling into unconsciousness. Plus, it wouldn't be a good thing to do on her first date with Neil. His recomendation were very well received, but this time it was all about responsabilities. So she simply went with the light cider, tasty enough but not with too much alcohol.

A few minutes later, Joey returned with two bottles, including her cider filled one. He proceeded to ask for their choice of meals. "I think I'll go with the Ravioli covered with Caruso sauce," Alexis said after reading the carté for a few minutes, giving it back to the gentle waiter.

Back
Top Bottom