Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Real Estate Agent Kidnapped. (Ryanmo97 x Heaven Sent)

Ryanmo97

Pulsar
Ryan Morris
Height: 5' 11"
Weight: 195 lbs.
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Hazel
Body Type: Athletic.

Ryan Morris was a self-made millionaire. Due to some great investments, he was able to make a lot of money and retire early. He build house in the country far from everyone with all the amenities, full electricity, Satellite TV and Internet. He enjoyed his life but he missed having female companionship. For years he had the fantasy of raping a woman, kidnapping her and keeping her for a weekend or longer. He went about building the perfect dungeon in the basement.

Once the dungeon was done he headed into a nearby city to search for the woman he wanted. He checked into a hotel and the next morning he was looking through the paper and saw he saw his target's picture... She was gorgeous. She was a Real Estate agent. He found her website and found one of the most expensive houses she listed. He called her up and made an appointment for a few days later to meet her at the house.

Kaitlyn Clark
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 105 lbs.
Hair: Red
Eyes: Green
Body Type: Slim but curvy

Most people just called her Kait, a lot of time she preferred it really. She had only had her license for little over a year now. So far though she has made a pretty good name for herself. While she doesn't have a lot of big number properties, the ones she did have she sold enough of them. Her clients told her it was her sunny and happy nature that always sold them on a place. That and she wasn't afraid to tell the truth, no matter how bad the situation may be. She did however have one house that she had been sitting on for the last six months. The price tag was 1.5 million, and there just weren't that many people in the market for house at that price.

The sellers were thankfully not in a hurry, as they had plenty of money to go around. It was a vacation home that they decided they no longer wanted to vacation in. So when she got he call from a prospective buyer, who sounded very interested she jumped at the opportunity. Canceling a few other showings she had scheduled just for this one client. While she felt bad for it, she really wanted to get this huge sale under her belt.

That was three days ago that the appointment was set. She was so nervous, she could hardly sleep last night. The place was gorgeous, and just plain flawless. The guy would have to be an idiot to pass this place up. Pulling the black SUV into the garage, she wanted to use this as a selling point. The garage could fit at least five more of the same SUV.

Soon it was Friday night. Ryan got out of his car, a blue SUV, and grabbed his briefcase. It contained every thing he needed to rape and kidnap Kaitlyn. He was wearing a navy blue suit and tie with a white button down shirt underneath. He smiled when he saw her standing in the garage. He walked up to her and said, "You must be Kaitlyn..." He held out her hand for him to shake, "I'm Ryan Morris... Thanks for meeting me... Sorry about the odd time... So.. Let's get started..." He gave her a friendly smile.

Hearing another car pull up she checked her watch, he was twenty minutes early. While it was the end of the day, actually working on into the night, she had nobody to rush home to. The only reason she would have agreed to meet so late. Grabbing her own briefcase from the back seat of the SUV. "Hello Mr. Morris, I am Kaitlyn," she took his hand and offered him the same smile. "Well you have seen the garage, would you still like to see the rest of the house?" She didn't really wait for an answer, as who would come to just look at the garage. Closing the garage door, she began her walk up the steps, they were suppose to be lite up for the night. They weren't however, the owners must have changed their mind.

"It really is a much better sight during the day, but I do understand a busy schedule," continuing up the stairs that lead to the front door. "It has 8 bedrooms and 9 bathrooms, though one can really only be called a powder room really." She was wearing a simple charcoal grey flowy skirt that came just above the knee. Every step she took up the stairs the fabric would sway with her hips. The matching two button blazer, was left open to reveal a pale blue blouse beneath it. While she almost always had her hair put up in a tight bun, she had left it down except for a silver barrette holding it out of her face

"Please call me Ryan," he said as she called him, 'Mr. Morris.' He followed her up the steps to the house. He nodded. "Lead the way... I want to see it all... But let's save the master bedroom for last..." As Kaitlyn took him him all over the house, Ryan looked around and pretend to be interested in what she had to say. It was a nice house... If he wasn't about to rape Kaitlyn, he might have bought it. As they walked and she had her back to him, he would steal a glance at her ass.

"Ryan it is then," she answered back. Showing him every room she thought would be important, proved to be a bit of a walk. She showed him the theater room, then moved on the study. "It really is a great house, the sellers just decided they no longer want to vacation here, instead they bought a place in the Bahamas." By his point she was dying to take of the blazer, all the walking through the massive house, she was hot. Instead she opted to fan her face when she thought he wasn't wasn't looking. Twenty to thirty minutes later, the tour was coming to an end at the Master bedroom. Coming from the kitchen, those always seemed to be great selling points. "And this is the Master, you have a walk out terrace that over looks a nice pond. The swans come with the house. The master bath has a steam shower and three person jetted tub." He was still following, to her that was a good sign, she might actually sell this place. "Oh and you have to see the walk in closet...." turning away from him again, she reached into the closet to turn on the light.

The master bedroom was huge. There was a nice four post King size bed, desk, a fireplace with an armchair in front of it, a terrace that over looked a pond, and a walk-in closet. Ryan said, "Nice... Very nice..."

When Kaitlyn went in to turn on the light in the closet, he set his briefcase down and opened it, "I only have one thing to say..." Then he took a gun out of the briefcase. When she turned to look at him, he pointed it at her... "Don't do anything stupid, Kaitlyn... If you do what I say, you'll still be alive Monday Morning... understand?" Ryan took his tie off and then his jacket. "Take all your clothes off except your underwear and heels... Nice and slow... "

"It is nice isn't it," she said from within the closet. Finally finding the light switch she was able to turn the light on, just as he began to speak. Her usual smile still on her face, she turned at his words, "and what wou...." Taking a step back as she saw the gun in his hand, pointed directly at her. She had nowhere to go but inside the closet. Her hands clutched at her chest, she shook her head rapidly in agreement. He gave his instructions, and she immediately went to searching his face. "Please, don't do this..." she breathed between panicked breaths. She hadn't begun removing the clothing yet. She was still hoping to appeal to the mans better senses.

Ryan sat there and continued to point the gun at her. "Start taking your clothes off now... or I'm going to come over there, drag you over to the bed, tie you down and rip the clothes off of you and leave you with nothing to wear for the rest of the weekend. So, if you want to keep your clothes start taking them off... Nice and slow..." Ryan's face showed now sign of backing down. He was in control here, not her...

Her hands were shaky, her body trembled, she could only stare at him for the moment. More so she was staring at the gun pointed at her. The hands that were clutched to her chest, made their way down to the three buttons of her blazer. The movement was a little jerky as her body tried to refuse movement. Fumbling with the simple task, she was finally sliding the gray material off her shoulders and down her arms. Squeezing her eyes shut, she let the garment fall to the floor. She had to try one last time, before this got too far. "Please.....I won't say a word....nobody has to know you were even here," she did continue to undress, fingers once again fumbling with the even smaller buttons of her blouse. She had enough of them undone, that the pale skin of her breasts peaked through the small opening she created.

When she realized he wasn't going to give in, she continued tears forming in her eyes. Down to the last button, she hesitated for a moment before opening the shirt and sliding it down her arms, with slow motions just as she had with the jacket. The next item to be removed was the skirt, reaching behind herself she lowered the zipper. Opening it from the back, the soft fabric slipped slightly over her hips. She caught it instinctively, grabbing at the fabric with her shaky hands. One last look to make sure he wouldn't have changed his mind about all of this, she let the skirt slipped to the floor. Leaving her standing in bra and panties, a matching set of white lace.

Ryan smiled as he watched Kaitlyn strip for him. Once she was down to her bra and panties he said, "Very nice... Now come over to me and kneel in front of me. Take my cock out of my pants and give me your best blowjob, and If I feel you try to bite me, I'll punch you in the face, smash your teeth out, take your clothes and leave you here... toothless and naked..." Ryan continued to point the gun at her.

Kait choked back a sob, as his demands continued. Her feet refused to move at first, but she eventually willed them to, afraid he might give up and kill her anyway. Coming to stand in front of him, her hands once again clutched to her chest, she sank to her knees. More jerky movements, as she reached out for his pants. It took everything she had, but she managed to free him of the restrictive clothing. Nodding her head as he continued with his instructions, another sob when she realized the gun was much closer to her now. Shaky fingers gripped him softly, and she brought her lips to the head of his cock. Eyes closed tightly as she wrapped her lips around him, sucking softly at first, moving her head slowly up and down.

Ryan watched as Kaitlyn slowly walked over to him. She knelt in front of him, lowered his fly and took out his hard 9" cock. Ryan moaned as she started sucking his cock. "Mmm... Yeah... that's nice..." he reached down and started to run his hand through her hair, with his free hand. "Yeah that's good..."

She couldn't help it, when he reach out to run a hand through her hair she jumped and squeaked. As if the fear of the gun wasn't enough, the fear of his hand touching her made things worse. Though for him it would only make it better. Trying to focus anywhere but on the gun in her face, Kait picked up the pace. Taking more of him into her mouth, her head moved faster. Sucking just a bit harder, as her hand followed the path of her lips. She wanted this to be over, she prayed it would be over soon. She would promise him anything right now, though she would have no intentions of keeping any of them.

"mmm yeah..." Ryan moaned, as he took more of her into his mouth. "Yeah... That's it... Just like that... Ohh... Yeah... Oh, Your a good cocksucker, Kaitlyn..." She continued sucking his cock for several more minutes. He could feel the cum building in his dick, "Mmm yeah... Oh I'm going to cum..." then he looked down at her... "And you better swallow every drop..." He put his hands on her head so she would be forced to swallow his cum.

Time seemed to be going by slowly as she sucked him, her tongue circling the tip. She was taking most of him into her mouth, doing anything to make him cum and get this over with. Then she felt his cock jump slightly in her mouth, her eyes flew open when she realized he was going to cum. Her worries on confirmed when he told her, then instructed that she would swallow every drop. Before she could pull back in protest, he placed both hands on her head, holding her in place.

"Here it comes!" screamed Ryan as he shot his load deep down her throat... "Mmm... Yes... Yes... Yes..." When he was finished he let go of Kaitlyn's head... "You were very good Kaitlyn... You are a very good cocksucker..." He patted her on the head. Ryan stood up put his cock back in his pants, grabbed the briefcase and got out some rope. Then he helped Kaitlyn to her feet and put her on the bed. He put her on her back and started to tie her arms to the bed.

Kaitlyn fell back as soon as he released her, half catching her breath and half gagging. Flinching again as he touched her, she watched as he put his cock back into his pants. For the briefest of moments she thought it was over, that he would leave her now that he was satisfied. Her thoughts interrupted as he reached out to help her to her feet, setting her on the bed. New tears flowed as he pushed her on to her back, a sob broke free as he began tying her arms to, two of the post of the bed. "Please.... no more," her head turned to watch as he tied each wrist. "Please.... stop," as pointless as the words were, she continued to say them.

Ryan ignored her pleas. Once her arms were secure he took the briefcase off the bed and tied her ankles to the foot of the bed. Once she was tied to the bed, Ryan took his clothes off. Once he was down to his boxer shorts, Kaitlyn could see that Ryan took care of his body. He didn't have six pack abs but he had very little body fat. Ryan then took a knife out of the briefcase, he then climbed on top of her and cut the straps off her bra. Then, he turned the bra around and unfastened it. He tossed the knife back in the case, took a hold of her panties and ripped them off her body. Ryan then lean down and started to suck on her left breast

Kait lifted her head a little to watch as he proceeded to then secure her ankles to the last two posts. She continued her useless pleas, "please, just let me go, I will forget you were ever here I promise." She began to struggle against the restraints as he began to undress. Another look in his direction she squealed and cried uncontrollably. The knife sending her into another panic, pulling against the restraints harder as he climbed on to the bed. "Please, don't hurt me," she cried. Jumping when he brought the blade towards her, only slightly relieved when he only cut the bra straps.

Another squeak as he ripped her panties from her body. Taking in quick panicked breaths as he brought his mouth to her breast. The ropes bit into her wrists as she pulled harder against them. "Stop..please stop," she pleaded more.

Ryan continued to ignore her pleas as he sucked her breasts. As he did his right hand moved to her right breast and he started to rub and squeeze her nipples. Then, his left hand moved down to her pussy, he slid a finger inside, and rubbed the palm against her clit.

Her pleas stopped, replaced by soft whimpers and sobs, as his hands moved to different parts of her body. Her body trembled beneath him, as his tongue would roll her nipple and his fingers squeezed at her other breast. Her body jerked and tensed when his finger slid inside. "No, no, stop," her words were just above a whisper at this point. Her body squirmed as she tried to pull away from, her legs attempted to close, but were stopped by the ropes around her ankle.

Ryan played with her breasts and pussy for several minutes. Then, he stood up and removed his boxer shorts and climbed back on top of Kaitlyn. He positioned his cock so it was touching her pussy lips. Then, he pushed it into her waiting pussy... "Oh yeah..." he said, "You are so tight... It must have been awhile since you had a good fucking..."

Kait continued to pull and buck against him, an attempt to remove him from his position. It was as if he didn't even realize she struggled beneath him. Her bodies natural defenses lubricated itself against the unwanted intrusion of his fingers. Breathing heavily now, from her struggles she watched him remove his boxers, then climb back on top of her. Once again her body tensed as he positioned himself at her entrance. "Please.... please...do.." then he pushed forward, entering her "aaahhh, please stop," she cried out louder now. Her body tried rejecting the intrusion, but he stayed buried inside her.

Ryan pounded her harder and harder with each stroke, "Oh yeah... Oh yeah... " he said as he took a hold of her breast and started to squeeze them as he fucked her. "mmm yeah... You feel so good... Kaitlyn... We are going to have a great weekend together... I can tell..."

Back
Top Bottom