Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dr. Addison Carver and Ms. Hyde by RobBase086 and Kitalia

RobBase086

Banned
Banished
It was a cool Spring day in Chicago, Illinois. Dr. Robert Sandage who is 42 years old, 5,4 with short black hair, and brown eyes. The alarm clock goes off and Robert awakens rolling over to turn off the alarm. Dr. Sandage has never been married and has no children. Dr. Sandage has always wanted to get married, but had no luck in finding a woman who wanted to settle down. Robert began to remove a nice suit and tie to wear for work. He laid them out onto his bed then turning to his dresser to remove boxer shorts to wear. He grabbed his bag with his items to shave, brush teeth, and comb his hair. In his bag he had shampoo there to take a shoer. He started the shower up in his bathroom. As the water started to warm up he climbed in to lather up his body with the Dove Mens soap. After he lathered up his body, face, ir anywhere else on his body he began to grab the shampoo to wash his hair. After washing his hair he then began to shave his face. Robert was done in 30 minutes. He knew he had to get going into work.

Dr. Sandage stepped out of the shower and started to dry himself off. He sprayed himself with Armani Code cologne. He was ready to go into work. Robert grabbed a quick protein bar to eat for breakfast with a cup of coffee in hand. Dr. Sandage pulled out of his driveway to head to VORTEX LABS. He was there in 30 minutes. When he pulled into the parking garage when his cell phone went off. It was Dr. Cole calling to have a meeting with Dr. Sandage and Dr. Blake Camson. Dr. Sandage went in with Dr. Camsin into Dr. Coles office. "Good morning gentlemen! I have called you here to let you both know that each of you will be working on a project. Dr. Sandage you and your assistant Dr. Carver will be working on a new drug to replace plastic surgery. Dr. Camson you will be working on something else. I have you working on developing a bio fuel from cannibus." Dr. Camson was not pleased hearing this and said, "Why does Dr. Sandage and his assistant get to work on the next best thing to replace plastic surgery? This is bull shit!" Dr. Camson was sayong to his boss Dr. Cole. Dr. Cole was 58 years old with glasses. He was only 5,9 with long grey hair. Dr. Blake Camson was 33 years old who was a 5,10 with a slender build no muscles at all on him. He was very jealous of Dr. Sandage. "Sounds good Dr. Cole! My assistant and I will get started on this today. "Hey that is great Rob. I know you and your assistant will make this happen.

Dr. Sandage left and so did Dr. Camson heading into the lab. Dr. Sandage saw Dr. Carver working. "Dr. Carver we are working on a new project. Could you please come to my office please." He asked smiling to her very happy about the project. Dr. Camson walked by mumbling and it showed how angry he was about being passed up on the genetic altering drug.

Back
Top Bottom