Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Clash of Opposites (A Superheroine/Supervillainess RP) ((Dawnella X DarkDesire))

Dawnella

Planetoid
Caitlin spent the better part of the day in her apartment, satisfied as she lazily sipped her tea and read over her published work before seeing that her sister had sent her another message, berating her for taking on such dangerous work. With a sigh, she stood up gingerly, easing onto her tiptoes as she stretched and looked outside her window at the bustling streets below her; it was true that her mother had made her life much easier through her wealth and influence, but rather than simply become a comfortable journalist she sought out more direct and hard hitting ways to strike back at the crime that had frustrated her.

Gingerly, with a yawn she made her way over to her walk in closet before picking up her costume and utility belt, and bringing them over to her bed to lay them out. Running her fingers over the tight material, she thought about tonight, and how she would deal with the rather obvious threat of kidnapping and the transfer of a captive; it seemed easy enough, as the man in questions seemed to be a victim of extortion and would be lightly guarded. Undressing, Caitlin pulled off her tight t-shirt and hooked her thumbs inside her panties before pulling them down and daintily kicking them off as she stood before her costume and equipment naked. A smile faintly crossed her features as the familiar rush of excitement filled her, and she began to dress.

LATER THAT EVENING

Her source had pointed her in the direction of an abandoned warehouse in the docks district, and in the cool air of the spring evening she was unable to stifle a shiver before approaching the massive structure. From a service ladder, she was able to reach the roof, scouting below her as she peered through the glass of the roof before forcing a panel open and descending into the darkness below her to a catwalk. Her chest heaving as she remained silent, wanting to hear if anything was around her, Caitlin then switched on her thermal vision, fumbling with the device before a click illuminated the pitch black structure to her. It was bare, save for an indistinct form that seemed to flicker in and out of her vision.

As she approached the heat signature, coming in to range, the vague form would become more distinct. At that distance, it was easy to tell that it was indeed a living human, sitting in a chair in the office at the back of the building. There was a window looking out from the office over the warehouse, but the blinds were drawn. A bit of light filtered in from the room, and the office door was closed, making it impossible to see inside without the aid of her thermal imager. A truck rumbled by outside, continuing on past the building, likely going about it's regular deliveries.

The vague form became slightly clearer as she neared, stealthily easing down the stairs onto the upper staircase of the warehouse. Thinking that perhaps the lone person was bound to the chair, she eased up to the door carefully, testingly pressing her weight against it to see if it was ajar. Surprisingly, it was opened, and she carefully pushed forward and craned her neck to peek inside.

Growing just slightly anxious, even if the icy exterior she kept up showed none of this to the two bodyguards she had kept close for now, Natalia played with one of her daggers as she waited. The redhead was quite the sight when she was dressed for 'work:' her halter top pushed her small breasts upwards, showing off her athletic midriff and the stylized black tattoos on it, and from the waist down she was covered by a pair of knee-high boots and tight leather leggings, clinging to every curve of her ample hips and toned legs. The two men with her knew her well enough that they knew better than to stare, however, and the knives she had strapped to her thighs, waist, and the other hidden in her boot were an indication to anyone who wasn't so acquainted with her.

"Uhh, boss..." a dull-witted voice came through from the other side of her radio system, manned by the thugs she had cruising around the warehouse in the back of a delivery truck, "Looks like somethin' set off that sensor-thing you had us set up in the warehouse. Ain't it too early for the deal to be goin' down?"

Perfect. A small smile crept up on the woman's lips, if only for just a moment. She hadn't kept her goons in the know, but there was to be no ransoming of this prisoner tonight. No, she had much more... ambitious plans. You see, Natalia had been making a play to move up from her station as a thug-for-hire in the city's underground. She had acquired a small-time cocaine ring, a single arms dealer, and a small group of enforcers for carrying out other various jobs. But while all this finance was good and necessary, there were other things required. Status. Reputation. And what better way to get this than by capturing one of New York's darling heroines? So she had tipped off the girl, through a friend of a friend, and laid her trap to catch her. What happened afterwards, she still wasn't certain... There were certainly some who'd pay a pretty penny to get her released, sure. A pretty blonde like this 'Bombshell' would also fetch a good price on the overseas slave markets, which Natalia had her connections to. Or...The small, cruel smirk formed once again as Natalia considered her third, perhaps most devious idea.

"Good. Get everyone into position at all the doors, windows, and the ladder to the roof. Now. No one leaves or comes in," her voice turned threatening as she went on, "but if any of you idiots kill anyone, I swear you'll all be next. And I can come up with much slower ways than shooting someone."

Obedient, if mostly for the money that had been promised to them for carrying out this job, the men poured out of the back of the truck as it rattled to a stop, assuming positions at each point of exit. "Finest piece of ass I ever got a job from," one of the thugs, a tall, heavily-muscled black man with an AK-47 wielded across his chest joked to another, "Bit of a bitch, though." The other gave him a momentary glare, "Shut up, dumbass. None of us are her type, anyway, trust me. Just don't piss her off and we're all in for some easy money." "Easy money?" a third chimed in, "We don't even know what the fucks goin' on here. Could be the cops settin' off that sensor, for all we fuckin' know."

The men were...low level street thugs. Rabble, really. The best a start-up criminal like Natalia could afford to hire and (cheaply) arm with the money she'd made from her last time working for one of her old bosses. They did have the area well secured, however, with shotguns posted at each of the doorways out, and men watching the windows and the way down from the rooftop.

As Caitlin peered into the room, her gaze through the ghostly night vision scanning for any sign of threat before creeping towards the man held in the chair as she took his hand in hers while holding a finger to her soft lips as she made an exaggerated pout, hoping he'd understand that she wanted him to remain silent. Easing up to his ear, she whispered softly, "Don't worry, I'm going to rescue you. Do you know how many there were, or what they looked like?" Lowering her face slightly, she began to cut his restraints as she heard him cough raggedly before whispering in response, "Who are you? Never-mind...I saw three of them, and a woman, I think she's in charge." As Caitlin finished cutting through the cuffs on his wrists, she heard him continue, "They all have guns, and I think they want something I don't know about...the woman didn't seem too keen on negotiating for my release." Helping him out of the chair, Caitlin helped him to the floor as she began to speak, "The roof is the only way out that I know is safe, that's how I came in."

Helping the man to his feet, she felt he could walk and climb the ladder before she handed him a cell phone, "Take this, and once you're on the roof, lock the exit and call the police. I'm going to see if I can find out more about these thugs." Giving him a reassuring smile, Caitlin stalked outside the office as she and the man parted ways. In the dim corridors, she could hear the sound of a truck driving around the bay of the warehouse, and peering around the corner to see an empty hallway, she took her tranquilizer pistol from her belt before checking to ensure it was loaded with darts. Creeping down the hallway, her footsteps nearly turned to a quiet halt as she heard movement at the end as heat began to fill her thermal vision. The sudden creeping of footsteps filled the tiny space as she crept forward silently, about to peer around the corner when the barrel of a shotgun suddenly appeared, almost pressing against her chest as she sucked in her breath.

Thinking for a brief second that she had been found and was about to be killed, she noticed that the muzzle pointed idly past her as it shifted, and wasting no time Caitlin shoved it aside, pushing it away from her a half second before it erupted into a thunderous BOOM, nearly deafening her as she gave a pained squeal, her ears ringing while she emptied her tranquilizer pistol into the main with one hand while controlling the barrel with another. Releasing that the man needed to pump it to chamber another shell, she launched a sharp kick into his chest that sent him back, and able to wrestle the gun from him in the process she threw it behind her so that it clattered uselessly down the hall before she took her cuffs from her waist-belt to subdue the man, pinning his arms behind his back as he screamed, "Help, someone is here!"

The yell echoed throughout the structure before she delivered a sharp punch to his temple, knocking him unconscious. Her chest heaving and her nerves rattled from nearly being shot, the momentary relief ended as she heard footsteps coming closer.

Natalia had already been making her way to the warehouse once she knew that the trap was set, but her footsteps quickened as the sound of a gunshot rang out, the burly bodyguards having some trouble keeping up with the nimble woman. "Idiots..." she mumbled, knowing that the noise would attract attention for miles around, "Get on the radio with Alexei, tell him to bring the boat around now. Well, she got what she paid for in terms of henchmen, it seemed.

"Keep the perimeter!" The men were standing around uncertainly as their comrade within called out for help, until Natalia's right-hand man barked out the order. "Lights," Natalia said to the other of her close henchmen, and the man punched a button near one of the loading-bay doors, flooding the building within with light. "With me, you two. Let's handle this."

The two men behind her looked around warily with their machine guns at the ready, but Natalia was empty handed and strangely calm looking as she strode in to the warehouse, stepping over the unconscious and handcuffed body of one of her thugs. Just a hint of her native Russian accent was detectable in her voice, her years in the States mostly having done away with it, "Come out to play, little bird. I won't hurt you if you don't make me, hm?" Her intense dark-blue eyes wandered the old warehouse, watching for possible hiding points and waiting for this girl to pop out and, if she were particularly brave or stupid, attack. Her men had been ordered not to shoot, but simply to intimidate.

Meanwhile, the captured man who had been released to the rooftops was on the line with the police. Still early on in her career as a criminal mastermind, this was turning out to be far from the perfect job, and now Natalia was on a very short time limit. A good deal of the goons she had paid for would not end the day as free men. Natalia couldn't feel much sympathy for them, even if she knew just how dicey things were now. They knew the risks of the job when they signed on.

The first thing she'd done was hide; and crouched between the confines of two storage containers, she waited, knowing that time was on her side if the police were going to arrive. Fighting several more armed men in a place she wasn't familiar with didn't exactly appeal to her. Oddly content in her hiding spot, she waited for minutes that felt much longer until a clear, feminine voice with a slight accent echoed throughout the warehouse as light flooded the structure, eliciting a squeal from her as her night vision became impossibly bright and temporarily blinded her. As she rubbed her eyes and felt her vision returning to normal, she somehow felt confident that the captive had made it to safety, and her confidence began to grow as she heard the strangely enticing voice taunting her.

Peeking her head out, she could see that the voice belonged to a gorgeous young woman with fiery red hair, covered in knives and wielding a pistol on her hip. Beside her were two burly men, armed with assault rifles, and she peeked her head back down as she pulled out a stun grenade, not bothering to pull the pin as she tossed it absently across the warehouse, letting it clang noisily. Waiting for a brief moment, she again testingly raised her face to see that the woman was now alone, then men probably having left to investigate the noise. Wanting to capture the woman for questioning, Caitlin crawled to the edge of the storage container before dropping off loudly in front of the woman, raising her hands to show she wasn't armed. Cocking her head gently, she added with a giggle, "You're really quite stunning; it's hard to believe that you planned all of this?" Raising out her hand, Caitlin smiled at her as she offered, "Please end this?"

"I might be wrong, but the police are probably on their way." She said sweetly, the tone utterly free of spite or anger as she lowered her hands to her sides. "You could run, and probably make it; I won't try to stop you. I'm not armed, at least not with a gun" Taking a few steps toward the woman, Caitlin added, "You should join me, there isn't any fun in making life bad for people...why don't you try helping people for a change?" Giving the armed woman a sweet smile, she was nonetheless tense, expecting an attack at any second as she stood, fully expecting to be able to overpower her if things turned bad.

Were she the type to dole out compliments, Natalia might have answered in kind when she was told she was stunning. 'Bombshell,' or whatever her real name might have been, looked quite the delicious treat, in that tight navy blue and gold get-up she wore. But Natalia was not that type, quite far from it. Instead, a cruel half-smirk came to her lips, "Oh, should I? And do I have to dress like a stripper, too, if I want to 'help people?'" It seemed a case of the pot calling the kettle black, really, since Natalia was really showing more skin than her do-gooder counterpart, her muscle-toned stomach and a good deal of cleavage left bare. But she spoke as if this weren't the case nonetheless. Even a cold woman like Natalia had to admit there was something...endearing in this girl's innocent voice, the giggles that proceeded her words.

It would make it all the more enjoyable to carry out her plan.

Her men had ran off at Bombshell's well-timed distraction, but Natalia was confident she could handle herself one-on-one with this hussy anyway, "I think I will be going, girl, like you say," A finger ran along the hilt of one of her knives, "But I do not think I should be going alone. Why don't you come along with me, hm?" Her eyes trailed down the blonde's full, alluring body unabashedly, the way she eyeballed her unmistakably sexual in manner, and her voice took a sultry tone, "I'm sure you and I could have all sorts of fun together. What do you say?"

The distant sound of sirens was already heard out in the streets, and the thugs outside panicked. "Cops! Back in the truck!" Some listened to their impromptu leader and climbed aboard, some ran off for the alleyways. Natalia paid all of this no mind, keeping her predatory gaze on Bombshell. No doubt a good number of the men she hired wouldn't be escaping, and some would wind up in jail, and some would talk about who hired them in order to get off easily. But what did they know of her that could get her caught? No name, no whereabouts, nothing of the sort. And the distraction would buy her more time to subdue this pretty crimefighter and abscond with her to somewhere safe.

She had no expectation that the girl would comply willingly with her suggestion, however, expecting a fight instead.

As her offer was refused and the stunning redhead rebuked her with a taunt, Caitlin couldn't help but smile; she was used to foul thugs who made crude remarks, and their cute little exchange was a welcome change from it. A genuine smile crossed her lips as she relaxed slightly. Hearing Natalia begin to agree with her suggestion to leave, Caitlin felt a momentary sensation of relief before noticing that Natalia was running a slender finger along a knife testingly. Her body stiffening in response to the perceived threat, Caitlin smiled back at her before responding in a teasing tone as she felt the girls eyes running over her frame without hesitation, "That sounds like lots of fun, and I do think we'll leave together, but not the way you're imagining." Stifling a giggle, she let her own eyes tease down Natalia and her mouthwatering, tight little body before resting her hand on her tranquilizer pistol. She'd never known anyone to be faster than her, and despite her small frame the heroine was confident in her ability to subdue the redhead.

As the sound of sirens filled the otherwise quiet night, Caitlin never let her gaze leave Natalia as the hired henchman began their rout; the sound of a truck starting its engine and the yelling of panicked men filled the warehouse as Caitlin advanced slowly towards Natalia, teasing her as she let her hips slink in a sultry walk before halting barely ten feet from her. Letting her weight rest on her leg as she crossed her hands in front of her chest, now clenching the non lethal pistol firmly in her grasp, Caitlin suddenly realized how quiet it was before her lips turned into a pout and she spoke, "Nobody needs to get hurt, just come with me." A faint look of pleading filled her eyes as she waited, expecting the fiery redhead to attack at any moment but holding onto the hope that she'd submit to her. After a brief moment of silence, she added, almost as an afterthought, "But whatever happens...I'm positively jealous of your delicious little outfit."

"Mmm...Something tells me you do not quite know what I am 'expecting,' dear." With that, the knife came flicking out from the thigh-sheath the villainess wore it on, and in a quick-as-a-flash motion, was sent hurtling towards Bombshell. Precise as ever, the knife carried out the task Natalia intended it to, though whether it struck the tranquilizer pistol away or simply came close enough to make the blonde flinch and hesitate on the draw, she couldn't quite tell. Couldn't tell, of course, because she was already too busy charging in towards her, all of her pace utilized in a sprint across the few feet that separated them.

Natalia tried to open the exchange with a quick punch across the heroine's face, but apparently, she was quicker than had been anticipated. Finding only empty air with her fist as the girl ducked beneath it, she had to jump back to dodge an uppercut that was on its way in return. There was a brief lull in the combat after this, time enough to taunt the girl, "Quicker than you look, little hussy. I bet you're a handful in bed." Her two henchmen had returned by this point, but were simply standing off to the side for the moment, both because they were not ordered to get involved, and...Well, they were enjoying the spectacle, if the truth was to be told.

Charging and lunging in again, this time Natalia was quick enough to just about nick the girl across the chin before her two quick follow-ups were blocked. On the defensive now, she managed to turn away one of Bombshell's fists before the other caught her in her bare, muscular belly, sucking the wind out of her for just a moment. Another falling action ensued, the two girls panting as they eyed each other for openings. This one was not going down as easily as Natlia had anticipated...

So she would simply have to use her more unorthodox methods of fighting. Something the girl would not quite expect. She charged in again, but this time, just before she would have struck, she slid low instead. Her legs deftly wrapped around Bombshell's ankles, and a quick twist threw the girl to the floor face-first. Before she had time to recover, Natalia was sitting on her back, her knees to either side of her to pin her down, a hand pushing her face into the floor. "But not quick enough." Her lips were right up against Bombshell's ear, wearing a triumphant grin.

At her words, Caitlin saw movement before reaching quickly for her tranquilizer pistol, only to see and feel a knife nearly carve her fingers as she dropped it, avoiding the sharp blade narrowly as Natalia suddenly filled her vision as she charged forward. Ducking instinctively to avoid the fist that seemed impossibly fast, Caitlin reared into an uppercut as she saw her fist nearly connect with the lovely redheads jaw, but missing by centimeters. Taking stock of her senses and surroundings, Caitlin noticed two henchmen were standing nearby, but not taking action as their gazes seemed to watch the two in fascination. Narrowing her eyes at the smart remark, Caitlin anticipated Natalia as she weaved towards her, feeling her fist gaze her chin before Caitlin was able to push the other blows away as she eagerly attacked, happy to be on the offensive as her feint was deflected but her left hand managed to connect into the taut, smooth flesh of the villainesses tummy.

Satisfied as she heard a forced gasp leave the beauty, Caitlin felt she had the upperhand as her chest heaved and she focused on Natalia. "You're fast, I've never met anyone who's even been able to strike me, must less outpace me." She spoke as she saw concern in her lovely blue eyes. Suddenly, the woman was rearing towards her for another charge, and as Caitlin was about to try and throw her from the waist Natalia suddenly dropped underneath her, feeling her athletic legs twisting around her ankles as she suddenly fell to the ground, the side of her head smacking sharply onto the hard floor as she became dazed, the world seeming to slow as her eyes took on a glazed appearance. Suddenly, she could feel Natalia scrambling onto her back, her knees pressing on either side of her as she felt a soft hand pressing her cheek into the dirty floor.

Feeling Natalia's soft lips against her sensitive earlobe, Caitlin simply shivered as she still felt a dull throbbing over her, dazed from the powerful blow as Natalia pressed her into the cold floor of the warehouse. Her heavy breasts crushed into the floor as she felt her stiff nipples dragging against it, Caitlin squirmed underneath her but realized what a bad position she was in. Ducking her face as best she could, Caitlin tried to reach back and grab at her wrist as she struggled to raise to all fours, hoping to lift Natalia up and force her off to the side as she whispered back heatedly, refusing to give up until it was over. A squeal of fury left her as her soft, red lips were forced against the filth underneath her, and her efforts seemed to be in vain as she did her best to free herself. It wasn't until her eyes locked on the two thugs approaching her that any hope left her.

She felt that Natalia wouldn't kill her, and as she spoke, her face still pressed infuriatingly to the floor, she asked, "Who are you? I think I should know the name of whoever is going to kill me." A look of resentment filled her features, and despite not passing out from the blow she'd received earlier, her senses were still muddled and dulled as she rested heavily and breathed deeply, knowing she'd need a new opportunity to escape.

A little chuckle came forth, once the strain of having to hold the lively girl down and pry her wrist free from her grasp left her face. "Kill you, dear? That would be awful wasteful of me." Following her words, strangely enough, was a violating lick along the side of the girl's upright cheek, "You'll learn my name in time. 'Ma'am' will do for now." Her words were more firm than the playful ones before had been.

Her attention snapped up to the two onlookers on the room, immediately growing cross, "God, you two are useless. One of you, come on and get her. We don't have time for you two standing around with the cops right on our back." The even larger of the two burly men hurried forward, "Uh, right away, ma'am." With that, Natalia lifted up off of the blonde, only for the man to lift her up and sling her over his shoulder, his hand 'conveniently' (or, more likely, intentionally) holding her ass to keep her secured in place.

"Come on, we don't time to tie her up just yet. The boats here?" The trio, along with their new captive addition, were already making for the dock's back exit, the one closest to the waterfront. "Yes ma'am," the henchman not occupying himself with keeping their damsel thoroughly in distress answered, "Alexei has had it waiting for the last few minutes. We're good to go." Good, Natalia thought, at least someone was reliable, out of the low-rent goons I can hire. Alexei was someone she had known since she had immigrated. A long-time friend of her mob-connected family, her father had instructed him to help her get settled in in her new environment.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, it seems.

Though the building hadn't been surrounded, more police were starting to flood in, after most of the initial responders had went to chase the fleeing crooks. "Up here!" a voice sounded down from the rooftop, "Help!" Damn...Natalia had hoped someone had had the good sense to kill their bait so he wouldn't be a further issue. At least it would provide another momentary distraction, even if it meant another person who had seen her face talking to the cops. Still, they should have enough time to make it down to the dock below, provided the girl didn't cause any trouble, and the boat was indeed waiting, she saw as she got in closer.

As much as she'd struggled against Natalia, Caitlin felt tired and weak as she felt Natalia's tongue tease evily along her cheek, causing her to shiver as a violated squeal left her lips. Her order that she call her Ma'am was too much though, and she silently swore that she never would demean herself to do such a thing. Suddenly, Natalia was off of her, and she felt herself being carried effortlessly by a massive man who's hand held her tightly by her firm, heart shaped rear as she squealed angrily. As she thought over her predicament, she knew she couldn't fight them off, or even hope to run away in her current state. Trying to justify to herself that if she went with them, she might be able to find out more about their organization and stop Natalia before she ever became a real menace to the city. At least she'd managed to save the hostage.

Realizing that Natalia planned to escape by boat, and Caitlin was taking careful stock of the names Natalia spoke, saving them for later once she managed to escape. From the sounds of it, the police were taking care of the crooks, and faintly she could even hear the familiar voice of the man she'd saved from the rooftop. Satisfied by that, even if this mission ended with her death, she'd still consider it a sucess. As Natalia led them onto the boat, which was manned by a brutal looking man, presumably the Alexei she'd mentioned, Caitlin feigned weakness from her beating as she was set down and bound, her hands behind her back as she was unceremoniously locked in a small room on the boat, isolated from the others.

Gingerly, she tested her restraints as she took stock of herself; she'd certainly had a concussion, and her body felt heavy as she slumped in the corner, resting against the wall. She knew that eventually she'd need to make an escape, but she hoped that before that became necessary she could already have radioed her position to the police and authorities so that they could take out Natalia wherever she was based at. Weakly though, her pulse was pounding as the bruises on her body caused her to wince, eliciting a whimper from her lips before everything felt heavy. Despite feeling cold, she curled up against herself as she dozed off, knowing that she'd need her strength for later.

To call what Natalia had spared for the girl a 'room' was being a bit generous, perhaps. It was more a storage hatch in the quick little speedboat, bit free from any other cargo as it was, it was roomy enough for the bound up vixen. Not that Natalia had her comfort very much in mind, granted, and the rocking over the bay's waves would cause a bit of a bumpy ride for the heroine. At least, since the girl had been smart enough to not try to get the cops' attention as they made their escape, they weren't actually running from anyone. Still, it was best to get out of sight quickly, with so much heat drawn from the day's activities.

They pulled into a small port, as secluded a spot as one could find in New York City, where Natalia planned to unload her 'cargo.' First, though, a little more preparation was in order. She intended to see to this herself, since they had time now, and it was something she enjoyed. "Go get the van ready," she instructed her men, who nodded and hurried off the boat. Natalia took the only thing she had explicitly told Alexei to bring with him: a little red ball-gag with black leather straps, and went into the cargo hold.

"Wake up now, hun," she was prodding the sleeping blonde with the toe of her leather boot, "Come on...Still a long night ahead of us, and you're sleeping it away." She crouched down beside her once she awoke, a deceptive smile on her lips, "Now, there will be plenty of time to get to know each other later, sweetie, but..." She lifted the gag up to show it off, "For now, I need to make sure you're going to be a good girl and stay quiet, hm?" A laugh proceeded her next words, "We can't have you doing anything dumb and trying to call for help, right?" The red ball was pressed towards Bombshell's lips, Natalia's next word coming across more forcefully.

"Open."

As small as the little storage space was, Caitlin managed to bring her legs to her chest, resting her knees against the opposite edge of the space. The speedboat was cutting through the water quickly enough, but as exhausted as she was she managed to sleep a little despite it all. It wasn't until the engine went from a smooth hum to a choppy whirring sound that Caitlin stirred, realizing something was about to happen. In her slumber, her legs had fallen asleep in the stifling pose, and she managed to force herself to the side, falling over as she felt the blood returning to her legs and ending the numbness. Turning her face to the side, she feigned sleep as she heart dainty footsteps making their way towards her little room.

When the door was pulled open, she narrowed her eyes against the bright light of morning. Feeling the sharp toe of a womans boot pressing into her side, she gave a squeal as she struggled to sit up with her hands bound, raising her face to see the lovey redhead standing above her. Resentfully, she watched Natalia before her eyes went wide at the sight of the ball gag. Knowing that if she resisted, they'd just force her jaw open, she looked at Natalia hatefully as her chest heaved before it was pressed against her soft, full lips, indenting into the smooth flesh. Opening her lips just enough to speak, Caitlin never let her gaze leave Natalia as she spoke, "You should have surrendered to me back there. This is only going to make seeing you in chains later that much better." Still having faith that the police would come and help after she managed to free herself, Caitlin parted her lips as the gag was pressed forward, causing a brief gurgling sound as it forced her lips open. On either side of her cheeks, the ballgag's leather and metal clasps pressed into her flesh, and much of the cherry red gag itself was visible between her widely parted lips.

Unable to resist despite instantly regretting it, she tried to speak, the gag turning her words into muffled sounds as she looked up furiously at the woman who had taken her voice from her. Suddenly, one of the larger goons picked up her, seemingly effortlessly, and she was being carried to a black van as she turned her head to see where he was taking her. When the doors were opened, she was unceremoniously thrown inside as she bounced painfully before settling in the back, her moans distorted and dampened as she did her best to raise herself to look outside before the car started and she was thrown back to the floor of the vehicle. She didn't know where she was, but she had seen a lighthouse; if she could use that as a reference point, she might be able to backtrack the location. Listening and feeling as the car began to move, she knew she needed to find where her hideout was in relation to the dock.

Grabbing hold of the girl's chin, she turned to see the side of her face, inspecting her as if she were some lesser creature. A chuckle came forth as she did, "I think I like you better like this already, dear. Less yapping about giving me 'justice' makes you a little prettier to look at. Still not much of a prize, really, but...Eh." That was rather far from the truth, honestly, but making the girl feel she was nothing at all special to Natalia would work her towards the subservient mindset she sought to instill. "Load her up, we've already been out here too long." The same goon that had brought Bombshell onto the boat now dragged her off of it, tossing her into the back of an inconspicuous white work-van.

To cushion her landing, somewhat, there was a mattress already in the back. But just when she might have thought her captors had put it there for her own comfort, the actual truth became apparent: Natalia was going to be riding along with her prey for this trip. Moving in right after her, she straddled her new blonde play-thing, pinning her to the mattress with a knee to either side of her. It was rather easier to subdue the feisty heroine, she found, when her hands were bound up behind her back.

For a moment, she just let her eyes rove over the captive heroine before her. She almost couldn't believe her luck. Bombshell was one of the city's most publicized heroines, due to a newspaper's almost unrestricted access to her. Her capture--as well as the plans Natalia already had for her for afterwards--would certainly not go unnoticed, both in the public eye and amongst the criminal underworld. Some of this excitement was detectable in Natalia's voice as she leaned down to put her face right up towards the other girl's, "Oh, we're going to get along just lovely, my dear. Are you excited as I am?" She waited for a moment for whatever sort of answer a ball-gagged girl could provide, before beginning to tongue-kiss her as much as she could with the gag separating them. This mostly amounted to Natalia licking the hard, plastic red ball and the sides of her mouth, but was an aggressive and possessive gesture nonetheless.

And they still had a long trip ahead of them, riding like this. Alexei was taking the van towards one of Natalia's safehouses just outside New York, where she could safely lay low for a while.

Back
Top Bottom