Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

An Awkward Rooming (HaseoGenstu1 x KyaKonami)

As the day went on, Izuru was trying to find out why his parents had sent him to this place. It was a boarding school far away from home and nothing really seemed right. His name was Izuru Kyoushi, an elemental being inconspicuous. He was also a tad older than most that started at that school since he was quite a big deal back home. The country was not as safe as it used to be, for the demonic world. The human world, well, that was a different story. In this realm, anything went for the sake of humans. There was freedom and everyone seemed to be a bit nicer and more relaxed. It was a new setting for Izuru. His realm was all war and destruction. Survival of the fittest basically, and he was the next in line for the seat of the country. For all he knew, his parents sent him there to find a mate, but to be perfectly honest, he thought there were going to be a lot of drama in this area.

For his sake, his parents set up the area to find his mate and to find a well fitting one at that. But Izuru wasn't around much others because of how the area he lived in was. You could never trust everyone there, which made it difficult. But now, at the age of 21, Izuru needed to find someone or he wouldn't be considered the head. It was going to be a long process, possibly, but that was that. The biggest issue was his inexperience. That needed to be fixed, but for now, that was a minor issue. Izuru still hadn't caught onto what the deal was with this school. Plus, the ones that he may be with were arranged to begin with. The choice was his.

As Izuru opened the car door, he stepped out in front of the school. It was a huge place and next to it, the dorms were. It seemed the school was on break, so classes weren't being held, but there were students here and there. He almost immediately caught peoples' attention with how he looked. Luckily, with most magic out there, he was able to cover up the markings on his body and his eyes were black instead of deep red. It would be less suspicious that way. He stood at a good 6 foot height and was rather average on weight. He dressed in black attire with a deep red trimming around it and accented of course. It was a little odd, but everyone had different looks.

Izuru slid a piece of paper out of his pocket and looked at it. Room 213. He walked over to a girl who seemed to know what she was doing and asked her, "Do you know where I might find this room?" Izuru had spoken in a small accent, which he practiced on for a bit to get rid of his very thick accent from before. The girl's face went bright red and almost lost her composure. She pointed the way and when Izuru nodded and thanked her, a small squeal could be heard. Izuru may not know how to interact with his own thinking, but he was a natural and very proper. That could be his down fall too.

As he walked to the dorms, he took in the surroundings wondering what experiences he was about to have.

Harley sighed as she approached the school. Looking up at it put her in direct hit of the sunlight however, and she sneezed a bit. Being a dhampir sucked, especially with the sun allergy and occasional want for blood. At least she didn't burn to a crisp though like full blooded vampires. Her mother had sent her here as a learning experience, seeing as she had always pretty much been a homebody, shut-in, whatever other word you could use. Her pale skin against her red hair and eyes sometimes startled people. Her choice of dark, punkish clothing didn't help either. Only thing slightly normal was her short stature, as she only came up to a little over five feet, and her trim figure. Walking through the gates, she pulled out the number of the room she had, adjusting her small black umbrella so it covered her as she looked at it. 213.

Well then, 13 at the end felt slightly ominous. She wasn't particularly superstitious, but sometimes things were as they were feared to be. She shrugged it off though, and approached a girl she saw walking from the dorms, asking her about the room. As the girl gave her a bit of a glare and huffed before consenting, another girl appeared. This one was taller, around five foot eight, with tan skin, big breasts and a nice set of hips. It was topped off with a short tossle of silver hair. "Hey! I need help too!" she called out. The closer she got, the more Harley could smell something strange about her. It was....weird. The girl grinned, seeing Harley's paper with the number. "Oh, you have 213 too? Awesome! Roomies!" she said, giving Harley a grin. That's when she saw some canine teeth. Werewolf. No wonder she smelled kind of strange. Well, she was attractive and seemed nice, so Harley nodded. "Yeah, roomies.I'm Harley.." she said. "Mira" the girl replied back.

The girl reluctantly showed them to the room, giving the two menacing glares as she stormed off. "What's her problem?" Mira asked Harley. The redhead shrugged. "Don't know. Just bitchy I guess." she answered, moving to unlock the door. They both stiffened, looking from one to the other before opening and cautiously stepping in together. It was then that they saw a boy standing there with red hair. "Hey! W-What are you doing in here?" Mira asked, looking like she was ready to kick him out if he didn't explain fast enough. Harley was just a bit shocked at him, and it showed on her face.

Izuru had made it into the room with the key he was sent a while back. It wasn't that bad of a room, pretty big and spacious, which made it odd for the sake of a single. Then again, that wasn't known yet. That was an assumption from the single bed at the end. It was king sized though. Shaking his head, he put his luggage down on the couch and looked around the room. Two couches, a television, a kitchen in a different room almost. There were shutters to close the kitchen from the rest, but still connected slightly. He could cook, so that was a plus.

As he was taking in the entirety, he had his back to the door as it clicked open once again. The door swung open and the smell of two separate beings came into the room. One smelt canine and the other to be more half breed. The nose on elementals were better than those of werewolves, so even if he could tell the races, they wouldn't be able to. It was a skill that his kind worked on for centuries. Even though Izuru looked 21, he was older than that by a good amount. Maturity in the race just came later.

He glanced back, his eyes going back to being black as they were red, but still enough that they didn't notice, hopefully. Izuru grinned on the inside but smiled on the outside. "I'm settling in if that's okay..." He said, thinking it was a couple guys, but as his eyes met their's, his look became more surprised. There were two girls in front of him. One was a taller, bustier girl, big breasts and hips that were to die for. Tanned and a real beauty. The other wasn't bad at all either. A little paler and short, but there was something about the stature that was a real turn on. Plus, her style sense was like his own. "Sorry about being a bit rude before, I didn't think that the others occupying this room would be of the opposite sex." He said firmly.

Izuru stepped back a couple feet to the arm of the couch and ran a hand through his hair. He was still rather shocked.

At first, both girls were taken back by his reply to them coming in. Then they realized he was just figuring out they were female, and relaxed. Well, Harley did, Mira was still staring at him, arms crossed under her chest. "Yeah, we didn't either I don't think." she stated, still eyeing him suspiciously. Of course, she did note he was pretty attractive, but nothing was said about that. She was still wrapping her head around this. Harley meanwhile was now setting her bags to the side, looking around. That was when she noticed the bed. "Uh...there's only one bed." she said, looking at the other two. Sure, it was big enough, but she wasn't too....experienced so to speak. The thought of sharing a bed with a male was making her nervous. She wondered if he was a pervert or not.

Mira shrugged. "Eh, so?" she asked her. "Afraid of sharing if we gotta?" she asked teasingly. Harley shook her head. "N-No I'm just it's....ya know what, never mind..." she said, face slightly flushed as she got a bit embarrassed. The boy with them seemed human, and it kept making Harley glance over at him. What if she had a bout of blood need, and attacked him? True, she didn't need as much as a normal vampire, but that didn't mean she wouldn't hurt him a bit in the process. That would be a rather strange start to their presumable fute friendship.

Mira shook her head, decided to break the ice. "So what's your name, guy? I'm Mira." she said with a small smile. Nudging Harley, the redhead finally came back to her senses. "Harley.." she answered him. She wasn't sure what was going to happen next, but neither did Mira.

Izuru looked at Mira and heard the tone she was giving him, which usually meant that she was suspicious of him. It was a feeling that he knew quite well. He was about to say something to her when the other girl, Harley, had said something about the one bed thing. "I noticed that too, but I'm fine with both of you girls taking the bed. I'm fine with the couch and all. Would be better accommodations than what I had before, so I can look at it that way." He said quickly. Back where he was from, most times he was sleeping in a tree awaiting the next attack or in a corner somewhere. When you're from somewhere that only had people trying to kill you, and the friendlies were limited to some family, everything was harder on the younger ones. Izuru didn't get that feeling from these girls though, so the idea of them trying something wasn't too much on his mind.

Seeing Harley get a little red faced was slightly amusing, but Izuru didn't say anything to it. He shrugged and looked at Mira. She had introduced herself and so did the other girl and then asked for his name. He nodded and smiled. "My name's Izuru. It's a pleasure to meet you both." He said gently. His eyes were now at the point of black, but almost holographic. In some light, it was a dark red, the other, black. That were the contacts dying doing that. Shaking his head, he looked around the room a bit. "At least with how the three of us are, it seems that this room was made for three. Even the bathroom is a large style with a bath that could fit many people. And a few sinks at that. It seems that this may have been planned, but I doubt it. Probably a mistake, may be fixed by the end of break....So we'll just have to hold out till then." He said lightly, smiling at the two of them.

Harley mentally sighed in relief, glad she would be saved the embarrassment. Mira didn't care either way, so it was of no concern to her. What got the werewolf going however, was that she noticed how his eyes seemed to have different shades of color. She was immediately suspicious, and moved closer to him. She did this until she was practically up against him, glaring at him as she reached to grab his shirt and yank him hard. "What's with your eyes....somehow I just don't believe you..." she said, growling a bit. Of course she still didn't trust him. This made no sense. Why would a guy be rooming with two girls, even on mistake? It seemed like a plan only a pervert would concoct.

Harley meanwhile looked shocked. "M-Mira what are you doing??" she asked, worried. "I'm getting him to spill it! That's what!" she said, still waiting on his answer. She wasn't letting up until he did so. Of course, she took no notice that her breasts were firmly against his chest while she did all of this, too hopped up on suspicion to care.

Izuru was glad that the signs of Harley's distress was finally starting to go down, and that was from how he was able to auras, but the werewolf, that was a different story. That aura said that she didn't trust him one bit. That was confirmed when she began to interrogate him. It made him slightly annoyed, but luckily, there was a way around her questions. Mira had made her way over to him and pressed up against him. Most guys would want this to stay like that for a while and enjoy a 'hot' girl like that pushing up against them, while they fought off a boner. Izuru on the other hand, was born for these sorts of things. He glanced down to her and sighed lightly. "It takes a lot more to make me scared in any way Mira." He said firmly. He slid his hand into his into his pocket and pulled out a key that had the number 213 on it. He placed it in her hand.

Then, making his way into a backpack, Izuru pulled out a letter of inquisition. He handed it to her showing that he was cordially invited to the school and that he would be placed in the dorm room 213. "Is that enough proof that I at least came to the right room and that I'm supposed to be here?" He asked her, in a slight exasperated tone. "I bet that if you wanted a guy here with you, you wanted a more prince and pristine type guy. I'm sorry that I'm not like that." He stated. Izuru then realized that she asked about his eyes. He quickly grabbed his bag and grabbed a saline solution. To everyone, it seemed like something to clean contacts and eyes with. But, with him, it covered up the scent of demon and erased the senses for anyone trying to figure out who he was. In most cases, it disguised him as a human. As he dropped a few into his eyes, he blinked for a moment. Upon opening his eyes again, he looked at Mira. His eyes were black again. "New contacts.. I was told that they had glitch type deals to them...I decided to trust them. When it starts to become reddish, I need to drop some of this into them. Thanks for catching that for me." He told her politely, in a much better tone than before.

Izuru looked at the girls. "Can we back off before misunderstandings happen? I would rather us get along than have this hostility.." He stated. "I may seem suspicious, but I'm not telling a lie when I say that I'm part of this room as much as you two are."

Mira watched him suspiciously still, noticing him getting the papers and showing her. She looked over them carefully, thinking a moment before sighing and tossing his key back at him. "Fine...." she said. Both girls were watching him with the contacts, and Harley was intrigued. "Whoa...those are kinda cool..." she said, getting a bit closer to look at them better. "You're gonna have to share where you got those.." she said, though the closer she got, the more her gaze went from his face to his neck. She thought he was human after all. And the temptation of taking a bite was enough that when she spoke her smaller than average fangs were showing.

Mira watched them, rolling her eyes. "And to make things clear, I don't care about princes or 'pristine guys.' I've seen enough to know they're all brutish greedy assholes who care about no one but themselves." she stated. Harley glanced over to her. "You mean like King Joffery..." she stated. Mira blinked a bit at her. "Who??" she asked. Harley flushed. "N-Nothing...mortal television program reference...that's all.." she said, laughing a bit nervously. Mira just raised an eyebrow and shrugged it off soon after.

Izuru looked to Mira and knew that she had finally backed down. Harley was interested in his contacts and he chuckled lightly. "I may or may not tell you. I like being one of the only ones to have them." He said jokingly. Noticing a rolling of eyes, he looked back at Mira and glanced her up and down quickly. "I'm glad to hear that you don't have a preference for those types of guys. I knew a few and they are exactly as you say they are. Only out for themselves and when the goings get rough, they disappear into a corner and hide until all is done." At the end of it, a slight tweak of accent came out of his mouth, which he bit back quite quickly. Luckily, most would think it as a more eastern way of speaking, which helped cloak where he actually was from. Even in the human world, his realm was known by other creatures that dwelled within these parts. Even if the girls weren't politically sound, their parents would know of him.

Chuckling from Harley's analogy, he looked at her. "That was a good one though. Spot on." He said lightly. Looking back at Mira, he tilted his head slightly to the side. "Well, there is a full working bath, a great kitchen for better use, but other than those two spaces, there's this spacious room. Are we okay with each other for the sake of staying? Or do I have to worry about a big bad wolf?" He asked lightly with a small grin, a little teasingly. He licked his lips as another side of him was starting to show. If he knew of their species, he was going to tease a bit about his knowledge. He knew how to throw suspicion off of himself. But being human and staying concealed was a tad hard. To throw off any other inspection, he wondered something. "Do you wish to stay here or should we explore the grounds a bit?" He asked. Another thought going through his mind was that if both or just one of the girls were going to say yes.

Harley smiled a bit as he joked with her. "Uh huh...whatever you say then." she commented to him. Mira however, was intrigued by his response to her on guys. There was a bit of an accent that came out, but neither picked up on it one bit. Harley, because she was predominantly raised by her mother and was a bit ignorant of supernatural politics, and Mira because she just didn't give a damn about politics, stemming from her bad luck involving aristocracy.

When Izuru caught on to Harley's joke, she was relieved someone had gotten it, laughing a bit. "T-Thanks." she said, her eyes again darting to his neck. She needed to calm down about that, otherwise she might freak him out. Mira however, was now raising an eyebrow at him as he made a jest at what she was. She would have questioned him, but he was now wanting to go explore the grounds. Harley shook her head. "As much as I want to have a look around, I'm gonna unpack and relax for a bit....long travel time for me.." she said, though that was partially untrue. She was going to unpack, but she just needed her space from him to calm down about the human factor. Mira shrugged. "I'll go. Might as well give her enough privacy to unpack the delicates." she said. Though really, her true reason was to find out more about Izuru.

Izuru was glad to see that neither picked up on his accent which was bit back pretty quickly. But they weren't the only ones that he needed to watch out for. Even in the human realm, there were other races, easily shown by the werewolf and the half breed. He wasn't so sure what type of breed the smaller girl was though, but Izuru thought the identity would come out sooner or later. As his own as well. There was only so much time he could have before a secret may come out.

With the new question Izuru put out, Harley declined saying that she needed to rest and relax from the long trip. He wondered if she had a longer trip than he did, but doubted since he wasn't even from this realm. Then again, you never knew how far someone has come to find some sort of safety. Shrugging, he nodded to her request to stay. "That's fine. Enjoy your time here then and we'll be back in just a bit." He said lightly to her with a smile. Izuru looked over at Mira, who had agreed to go with him, knowing that she wanted to find out more about him. Maybe he was over thinking it and she wanted to start over. Assumptions could kill. Nodding to her, Izuru opened the door and held it open for her. "After you." He said with a small smile. Looking over his shoulder as Mira exited, he glanced at Harley. "If you need anything while we're out, just text me. I believe all of our numbers are on the counter in the kitchen." He stated as he closed the door with a wave.

As they exited, the girl that had helped him find the room before was walking past. He smiled and waved at her. "Thank you for earlier. It was a great help finding my room." He said gently. The girl's face flushed and just nodded. Yes, she gave a glare to Mira, but hid it as well as she could as she walked off. As Izuru and Mira walked through the walkways, he looked to her. "So what was that about? The girl didn't seem all too happy to see you." He said lightly. Izuru grinned and looked off into the distance a bit, the light shining onto him. The sunlight was able to show through his hair and made the color into a very fiery red. He ran a hand through his hair and sighed. "It doesn't seem like you trust me from your body language. What can I do to show you that I mean well and that I'm not lying?" He asked, a proper tone in his voice.

Mira followed Izuru out the door, knowing the girl from before was glaring at her, but shrugged it off. She didn't care about the foolish girl one bit. Petty jealous women weren't of her concern. When Izuru asked about her though, the werewolf looked over at him. "Oh, well, she showed me and Harley the way to the room. Now I know why she acted like she'd rather kill us..." she said. "You get points for being handsome, obviously." Then they were on the subject of her not trusting him. "Oh, I don't think you're lying, I just think there's a lot you're not telling us. Like how you knew what I am....I wonder if you know what our redheaded friend is though..." she stated. Of course, she had figured out that Harley was half-vampire. She'd been around regular ones enough to tell when one's blood was mixed with a human.

Izuru glanced over at Mira as she explained why the girl didn't like them. He didn't realize, so he shrugged, but when he was called handsome by her, his eyes widened a tad and his face reddened lightly. "Thanks for that. First time I've heard that in my life." He said pushing any emotions back. In his race, any other emotions except for blood lust and survival instincts were frowned upon. It made you weak. But that's what he believed all his life. Before he left home, his mother had told him that that was a major reason he had to go. Izuru was told to learn what it meant to be human. He had no idea what she meant by that though. Izuru was far from being human. He was a full fledged elemental and heir to the throne of the country. That was what he was.

Shaking his head, he listened to the next statement by Mira. The one about how he's not telling them everything and for the sake of how he knew about their races. "I have no idea about this race you're talking about Mira." He said out loud. As they rounded another corner, near the gardens of the dorms, he grinned lightly. "Well that's a good thing to know about. This place feels very serene and pure. I never knew this campus had this sort of place." He said lightly. Izuru turned and leaned against a tree and looked at Mira. The shade of the leaves were leaving shadowed spots on him. He grinned. "Everyone has secrets. For the sake of your race....You're hot blooded....You're built and you have an animal's instinct and attitude. A youngling could figure out what you are just from that. But that just says for the sake of the wolf part. The werewolf, that's a different story. The easiest to show that you are one is that you're extremely beautiful. Straight wolves could never have an offspring like you." He said with a smirk. Izuru leaned back a bit more against the tree. "Our red headed friend...All I can see is that she's a half breed. I haven't seen a lot of her kind, so that probably says why I don't know what she is. But for my sake. I grew up being taught how to read people, and with enough practice, the ability to see auras. That's all." He said lightly.

"But for all you know, I may just be a simple human..." He said, chuckling lightly. There was always that possibility. He would never show who he was unless it was ultimately the only way of survival. Even if the girls weren't politically sound, the seal that he was hiding on his face would remind them of something. Even in their children books, the seal on his face said that of the human devil. One to be wary of and not to trust. Elementals were sins. But that would be read into later. For now, he looked and smelled human. He acted a little arrogant, but pure in the sake that he doesn't have much experience. Then again, there is another side of him that no one knows of. Not even himself.

Mira looked at him, eyebrow raised yet again. "What? You can't be serious.." she stated, not able to believe that statement. She had never heard of such, and a guy looking like Izuru should have been a catch. Girls were already getting jealous around here just by her and Harley talking to him, so it seemed really unbelievable.

She listened to him as they went around towards the gardens, and what he said about her being a werewolf was pretty spot on. He was sliding in a few compliments as well. When he finished, she smirked a bit. "The redhead's a Dhampir....half vampire.." she told him. "I've been around enough regular vampires to catch the smell. You should be careful though..." she said, getting closer to him. She was now almost up against him like earlier, but this time it wasn't hostility. "She eyed your neck a bit. I don't know about her temperment but I do know that Dhampirs crave blood. They don't need it in the same sense as their full-blooded brethren, but it's something that's set into themm..." Reaching up, she placed a hand on his neck, letting her fingers glide on it. "Just one bite around here, that's what they go for. Cute guy like you, she'd be an idiot to pass up on it...I'd say watch your back..."

Izuru looked at her and nodded. "Believe it or not. Where I'm from, looks didn't get you anywhere. Your actions did. Plus, looks can be quite deceiving...Your kind knows that quite well too." He stated lightly. In the elemental realm, pretty much all of them looked amazing on the outside. It was so that the other races wouldn't be able to see through any disguises. Most of them looked and acted human, which kept all of them on a good side of the other races. When hostility hit though, their appearances change and so do their attitudes. Bloodthirsty killers, fast ones at that. They weren't the average killer.

Mira told him what Harley was, and to be perfectly honest, he was surprised. "A dhampir? Glad to hear that that species has a name. Thanks for that. I won't forget it." He said before she came onto him. Her body was close and pressing against him, and unlike last time, there was no hostility. The facts he gave off earlier were more of compliments, but since it came naturally to him, he didn't think of it as any kind of flirting. Izuru was quite oblivious to things like that. When Mira said that Harley was eyeing his neck, he knew that there were going to complications later in the time they were together. But at the moment, there was something else that was complicating things. As she touched his neck, his breathing became a bit shaken and unsteady. Before the thought of glancing away, Izuru decided to stay strong. He had to after all. "I think I have to be careful around more than just Harley..." He stated quietly.

Luckily Mira wasn't as tall as he was. She was pretty built and tall, but his race was a much taller and bigger one. He was lucky to be as thin as he was. Then again, his family was lucky for that trait. Licking his lips lightly, his eyes were reddening again, but not too much to be noticed. Izuru ran his fingers up her side and up to her neck, where he cupped her cheek with his hand. "You know, if it wasn't for where I grew up...I would be too shaken to try anything...." He said lightly. "Beauty beyond comparison and a body to support any desire. And I bet you could probably last longer than most...." He said with a grin. Izuru was quite inexperienced, but he was a great actor. He slowly moved forwards and had his other hand around her hip. They looked like a couple about to go at it in broad daylight. As he inched his face closer to hers and almost brushing his lips against hers, he moved his face up to her ear and he smirked. "I bet it would be pretty wild if anything happened right now....But I'm not going to try...." He whispered into her ear. "As a werewolf to move in on a human...Not the greatest idea." He said with a smirk. He blew into her ear and stepped out of it.

Izuru put his chin up and dropped a couple drops into his eyes. It got a little close to where he almost smelled differently. He rearranged himself and looked back at Mira. "Shall we go back? I am getting a tad hungry..." He said with a grin.

Mira shrugged. "I didn't mean politically or anything like that. Come on now, I'm being honest enough to say you're a good looking guy, and the type most girls would find attractive and said as much." She explained. She merely stated her opinion on that matter, nothing more. It would surprise her to head him say he had no sexual conquests.

With her fingers on his neck, and herself in close proximity, Mira knew he had unnerved him a bit. In truth, she had been hoping for it. If there's one thing Izuru needed, it was to loosen up. He said Harley wasn't the only one to be worried about and she gave him a smirk as an answer. Of course, she wasn't thinking of physically hurting him, no, but she was thinking of something involving a lot less clothing.

She could feel his hand trailing up her, reaching her chin and cupping her cheek."Glad you grew up where you did then..." She said. He was moving in, or so she thought, but things had ended as soon as they had begun, and she was left with a bit of a lust for him. Now sexually frustrated, she walked past him. "If you say so.." She stated, purposefully swaying her hips in order to entice him.

Izuru watched as Mira walked on by and grinned. She was purposely swaying her hips hoping to get a rise out of him. It would take more than that, but then again, he did have to rearrange before looking back at her. She did entice one thing that most guys did no matter what. He licked his lips again and walked on behind her. It was going to be a long walk, but it did seem that less people were around. It would allow him to do what he was planning on doing in the first place and with the aura that she was giving off, it would be helpful to her too. Maybe not.

As they rounded a corner, a small alleyway was off to the side. Izuru grabbed her hand and pulled her into the alleyway, her back against him completely and solidly. "Your scent is going to give me such a reaction, it's not going to be funny." He said into her ear. "Since I'm not an idiot, and I know auras a bit too well, I would say that you have a small bit of lust in your motives now.." He said with a small smirk and a chuckle. The alley way was dark so a basic glance wouldn't see them. "Just know this....I am holding back." He said quietly into her ear before moving his head to her neck and licking it lightly. Something was pushing up against her lower back too, but again, before anything else happened, especially with the moan and the pushing back against him, he broke off and grinned. He took her hand and brought her out into the open and began to walk, and once a stride could be made, he let go of her hand. He looked back at her and grinned. "Now I hope that wasn't too much of a stimulant." He said as he dropped another drop into both eyes. The black eyes went back to normal and the smell of human was easily on him again. They were close to the door of the dorms after all.

"You coming Mira?" He asked her.

Mira continued trying to get a rise from him, when he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the alleyway. Of course, she expecting them to go at it right then and there, even with her back against him. "A reaction is what I wanted..." she said, smirking as she pushed back against him a bit, especially when he said he was holding back. Her face did flush a bit as he licked her neck, feeling his erection pushing up against her. She moaned a bit, and was enjoying everything when he broke off and drug her to the open once more.

Of course, she glared at him, a bit peeved that he had broken off. "Too much? That wasn't enough..." she stated, crossing her arms and pouting at him. She didn't answer his question, merely walked past him with the pout on her face.

Izuru watched as she walked past him with full knowledge that he was teasing her and that she was getting peeved about it. He shook his head and continued to follow her. They were getting quite close to the room that they were in and it was actually starting to get dark, which made it easier for him to move around. Dark clothes came in handy at night. That was something key back where he lived. And now, there was this werewolf in front of him that was leaking lust out of her aura. She wanted something to be done and he knew that if that left was left unchecked, something was bound to happen there. Right before they made the turn to their room, he took her hand once more. This time, it wasn't a pull, but just a simple tug to get her attention. As she turned around, he put a hand under her chin and brought her close to him. Lifting her head, he grinned. Izuru kissed her lightly. Nothing too wild or anything. Just a kiss with a little force behind it. Right as their tongues touched, he broke it off leaving her panting and his own breath kind of short. "Better yet?" He asked her with a smirk.

Izuru turned the corner and glanced back. "Be happy that you got that much...It was my first kiss after all." He said lightly as he put his key into the door. "You coming then Mira?" He asked her to get her out of her daze. Opening the door, he walked into the room. "Harley, we're back! The school grounds are pretty nice...The gardens would be good night or day. We should all go check it out again." He said lightly. He rounded the corner to see Harley sitting on the couch doing whatever she wanted. "It's getting quite dark, don't you think. Used the bath yet?"

Mira wasn't expecting anything else out of Izuru, so when he grabbed her and kissed her she was caught off guard. But not long enough that she didn't get a bit into it. When he broke off she was panting a bit, looking up at him. "I think you're enjoying making it worse..." she said before he pulled away. She followed him around the corner after he spoke to her again, going inside. Harley was on the couch reading a book, and looked up at them. "Really? I'll have to go check it out sometime tomorrow then." she answered. When he asked if she had used the bath yet, she nodded. "Yup...Oh, and hope you guys don't mind but...my books kinda took up a bit of space on the bookshelves over there...I didn't pack as little of them as I had hoped..."

Mira meanwhile walked over and grabbed some bath things from one of her bags. "I'm heading in next...a relaxing shower sounds good." she said, throwing a look at Izuru. It was his fault after alll. With that, she went into the bathroom, shutting the door tight and discardiing her clothes while turning the water on. Once it got to a nice temperature, she stepped in and let it fall on her. She couldn't help but shift a bit as she thought about earlier, One of her hands even slipping down between her legs and touching her clit a bit. She let out a small moan, then stopped. She was getting a bit more perverted than usual.

Izuru was about to call the shower next when Mira went in there. Damn... He thought to himself and watched the look that he got from her and chuckled. "I wonder what that was for." He said quietly to himself. As he looked back at Harley, he did notice that her books were filling up most of the bookshelf space and he laughed. "Don't worry too much about that. The little room that's left is enough for what I have on me and I wouldn't take Mira as someone who read many books. She seems to be a more outdoorsy type of person." He stated as he sat down on the other couch and looked over at Harley. "What are you reading?" He asked her, now with full knowledge of what she is. A dhampir meant that he would have to be careful with her. If she got a bite in on him, she would probably be surprised. His blood wasn't as sweet as humans'. It would be a dead giveaway that he is hiding something big.

His mind went back to what had happened earlier in the day and couldn't believe that his first kiss was given to Mira. It was just a series of events that could have led somewhere else. Izuru wondered if she was going to spend a little extra time in the shower. It had turned on and he looked over at Harley and smiled. "I'm getting a feeling that our time here together is going to be a very eventful time." He said, grinning. Leaning back, he stretched out a tad and exposed his neck. He was going to watch her reaction closely.

Harley was a bit relieved that she hadn't taken up too much space. Looking up from the rather thick paperback at him, she smiled a bit. "Just this random Stephen King book I picked out. Aliens, corrupt politics, rapists, murderers, necrophiliacs....ya know, the usual.." she stated. She was close to halfway through it, and for now reached for her marker to put in place while she chatted with Izuru. She liked to give things her full attention, and that's what she would be giving him.

Watching him, her eyes darted to his neck again as he stretched. "Yeah...I'd guess so.." she said, trying to glance away from him. It was difficult, as she tried to refrain from the blood craving as much as possible, but living in close quarters with Izuru wasn't going to be easy one bit. She was already trying not to bite him, so she wouldn't scare him or turn him against her. That was the last thing she wanted. Plus, it'd be easy to tell that the werewolf would win should they get into it. Harley was strong, but not to the extent of a full blown werewolf.

Izuru noticed the glance towards his neck and knew that she was holding back. He chuckled lightly and looked at her after he finished stretching. "So I guess my thoughts were correct. " He stated, not saying what he meant by it. For all she knew, he could have been talking about the book, or he was talking about her craving. The real answer was unknown at the moment. Izuru smiled and ran a hand through his hair as his contacts reddened again. It was beginning to become harder as the day went by, so he dropped in the last for the night and looked at her again. "Sorry, it seems my eyes keep drying out for some reason today. Probably getting used to the weather here. A bit more dry than where I'm from." He stated lightly.

"Is there anything I can do for you? Your aura says you're a tad distressed. Unless I'm reading it wrong.." He asked her, innocently. It was time to get a few answers, either through trickery and slyness, or he was going to use blunt tactics. Either way, it was time for a little mental fun. At least while the werewolf did her thing in the shower. He wondered how that was going too, which didn't make his composure any better.

Harley assumed Izuru meant the book, and smirked a bit at the comment. She watched him put more drops in his eyes, then nodded slightly. "Yeah, I've heard they'll do that to ya..." she said, relaxing more on the couch. He was then going on about her aura, and her face reddened slightly. "Oh..uhh, it's nothing really. Not a big deal and nothing to be concerned about." she said, a bit quickly. Laughing nervously, she looked at him again. "It's a personal issue, that's all."

Meanwhile, Mira was going to be a while in the shower, she'd finally given in to temptation, her fingers sliding against her clit and wet pussy, until one finally dived inside, followed soon after by another. She let out light moans as she fingered herself, free hand groping her own breast. She made sure not to get too loud, so that the other two couldn't hear her. She just had to get some of this out.

Izuru looked at Harley and noticed the discomfort. He was getting to her, but he wasn't going to pry too hard. He just wanted to see where it would go. He got up and sat on the table facing her so that he could be a bit closer to her. "I would like to help if there is anything I can do. I would rather not have one of us be at a disadvantage while the other two are fine." He said lightly to her. Izuru smiled at her and put his chin into one of his hands. It was beginning to become rather amusing to watch her and her reactions. He was trying to get her to bite him and for her to figure something out about him. Things would be rather interesting. He began to wonder if this was what his mother was talking about. Then again, things were just starting.

Izuru yawned deeply and put a hand over his mouth. "Sorry..I guess it has been a long day. It seems that you're ready for bed." He said as he points at her attire. "I think after a nice, hot shower....We may have to call it a night. There's plenty to do tomorrow and the following days." He said as he checked his phone for once. The weather wasn't looking good in the next two days or so. He would have to explore as much as possible before that. Inside days were going to be interesting too.

Back
Top Bottom