Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Camp Counciling (P) [Ladydark/Katnip]

Ladydark

The minds master
Satchi Kasutaka was currently in his car, driving into the middle of nowhere to meet a fellow coworker. They had been chosen to head up a summer camp for a few dozen collage girls. "But just wait until those girls see what I have in store for them..." He grins as he pulls up to the camp entrance, he taps his horn and pulls to a stop. He turns the car off and grabs his bag, plus a cooler and jug of juice. "Hey! Anyone here!" He chuckles and heads to the nearest cabbin "I brought lunch!"

Mitsuki Akane arrived early, as usual. Far earlier than was expected by any means. While she had been grateful to have been chosen to run the camp, it was also a bit nervewracking. These types of reviews would make or break her credibility in the eyes of other companies. As a low funded campsite, she expected the cabins to be in disarray. Fortunately, she was pleasantly surprised. As she surveyed the area, she realized the cleaning crew had run by sometime the previous day. No dust or trace of stray nests could be detected.

Seconds after the dark haired woman decided to unpack, she glimpsed the approaching man and waved. "Hi!" Holding the door open for him to pass, she brushed stray strands of hair from her eyes. "You must be Mr. Kasutaka. Pleased to meet you and thank goodness I am starving." Haphazardly clearing her belongings from the table, she took a chair. "I forgot that the kitchens would be down until the girls arrive. I thought we would have to hunt down a store somewhere." Normally she wasn't so clumsy, and felt a bit ignorant for forgetting something so simple. [/i]

He smiles and walks inside "That's me... I'm sorry but I was never given your name..." He sets the items down on the table as he looks around "Well at least the cabins are in one piece..." He glances back at her "Ah yes... Lunch... I brought subs and my famous lemonade... Great Gran's recipe..." He smiles again and pulls out the food, then goes to get cups for the juice "Do we have any ice?..." He starts to shake the jug, then pours a little into each glass. "I didn't think this place would be so far out... You sure the girls can find us out here?" He takes a drink and chuckles, giving her a quick look over.

What his young coworker didn't know was that his lemonade was special for a different reason, it was drugged. It wasn't anything that worked quickly either, no, this drug worked slowly. This was a drug that had to build up over time, little by little changing her.

"Mitsuki Akane. It should have been in the letter, I think...but it was easy to glance over." Of course it was. Normal people probably wouldn't have read the letter several times like she had. She was a bit too detail oriented, truth be told. Often people told her to relax, but it was something she'd been unable to achieve for years. It was part of the reason she'd volunteered for work like this in the first place. Students needed direction and authority figures that would help them function within the world. She was positive she would have an impact. "Each cabin has a refrigerator with an ice machine."

Swiping the glasses from she returned with two full glasses. "The directions were simple enough. Even if they're unable to find it...GPS knows exactly where it is."

The conversation came to a halt as she unwrapped the sub offered to her. "I really do appreciate your thoughtfulness Satchi. What made you volunteer for this? I mean, I was surprised. Most men would be completely overwhelmed with so many female campers." Biting into her sandwich, the flavors coated her tongue pleasantly...until a bit of jalapeno surfaced on her taste buds. Sputtering, she reached for her glass and gulped a good bit of it down. The relief was instant but the burn lingered. Taking a few more sips, she laughed. "I wasn't expecting spicy, but don't worry, I like the taste."

He grabs his own sandwich and opens it "Sorry... I took a guess..." Takes a bite of his own "I figured if you had the bal... Had the guts to handle working with bitching young women for a few weeks... You could handle a little spice..." He continues to eat "And it wasn't so much a volunteer.... As it was... Do it or you're fired..." He shrugs and leans back against the counter "But it's no big... I love camping an I love girls... I'll be fine... So do you like the lemonade?" He moves back to the table and sets his down. "I'm just gonna grab my stuff from the car... Are we both bunking in here?" He pauses at the door.

Mitsuki chuckled at the man's hesitation. She'd forgotten not everyone was as fortunate as she. "Oh I don't think the girls will be that bad. At least they aren't teenagers - or most of them anyway." Draining the last of her lemonade, she gave him a nod of approval as she poured herself another glass. "It's great! I hope you've brought more. And we are both staying together, but there are separate rooms in this cabin for each of us. It's more like a two bedroom apartment, really." It had made her uneasy to be staying with a man, but the camp had made sure to see that each counselor was comfortable. She would certainly need to get away from the social part of the job and be by herself.

He nods and runs outside, soon returning with his bags and a few more jugs. "Glad you like it... I brought a few more jugs, and I have the recipe all up here..." He smiles and taps his head. "You're right... They aren't teenagers... Which means they'll be worse..." He tosses his stuff into his room and pulls out a chair, sitting with her to finish his sub. "So... What are our plans for these kids..."

She rested her chin on folded hands as she thought over his question. "I don't really have much of a plan, honestly. It's supposed to be time away from the real world...reflection and whatnot. I figured...uhm..." Mitsuki paused as her mind tried to grasp what she had been previously planning. She was so organized and had put so much thought into this, and she could not recall what she was thinking. "Actually I don't...really remember. Just campy stuff. Hiking, have campfire groups...find out what the girls are....interested in. I'll remember later. It's totally not like me." She flashed her co-worker a smile and downed some lemonade to cool her nervousness. "What were you thinking about?"

He hides his smirk with taking a bite of his sub. "That's ok... People forget things all the time..." He takes another drink, he was glad the drug was starting to work already, even in the small doses in the lemonade. "That's pretty much what I was thinking... Though I will say this... I won't sing..." He laughs and refills their glasses, he now knew if he uped the does for the girls, it would take less time. But watching this busty egg head slowly deteriorate over the next few days would be worth it, he checked his watch, he wondered how long it would take for her to become more sensitive.

Mitsuki was not entirely convinced, but she didn’t say so. It wasn’t at though she never forgot things, it just irked her to no end. She hated looking like a ditz. Distraction herself, she leaned forward grinning at him. “Oh I think you will. You’d be surprised at what camp-fever does to people. I bet you’ll get more caught up in this than you think.” Feeling the cool breeze from the window she had opened earlier, she giggled. “You know, I don’t think I realized how hot it was in here. I prayed for cool weather, you know. Nothing worse than a heat flash when you’re stuck outdoors for a few weeks.”

He chuckles again "No... I'm almost positive I won't be singing..." He glances out the window as she shivers "Well... It is quite nice out... What do you say we finish up our lunch and go for a run around the camp... Checking out the other cabins while we go..." He was hoping to get her moving, get the drug to move throughout her body faster. He finishes eating and gets up "Hold on..." He runs to his room and returns with two water bottles "Look... We can even take some lemonade with us..." He smiles and starts to fill the bottles, handing her hers. "What do you say... You can show me around..."

The raven-haired woman blushed ever so slightly as their fingers brushed. The contact was subtle, but his hands were warm. “Thanks! It’ll take a bit to survey everything, but it’s all similar to this so….yeah.” She hopped from her seat, keenly aware of the way her breasts bounced with the movement. They were feeling a bit tingly, but she did wear her tightest fitting bra. “Let’s go!” Practically skipping through the door, the path was neat and orderly. It was obvious that someone had trimmed the grass and possibly even swept the paths for them. “Each cabin is separated by about a quarter of a mile, but it’s a pleasant walk.”

He smiles at her and moves to follow her "It's very well kept... Well at least we'll keep in shape here..." He watches around as they walk "I think I'll lead the girls on a few nature walks... The forest looks wonderful... Any idea what the wild life is like?" As they near another cabin he takes her hand and leads her inside "So how many girls will there be per cabin?" He lets her hand go and moves around the cabin, checking things out.

His touch radiated through her body, but Mitsuki couldn't bring herself to pull away. A small whimper escapes her lips at the loss of his touch. Dazed, she found herself standing alone in the doorway. Her blue eyes fixed on one of the windows. "Girls?" A cabin...right. "Oh...uhm." As she drained the contents of her water bottle, she let out a long sigh. There weren't any answers coming to her. Lazily, her eyes drifted to the beds in the corners of the room. "Five beds...so five girls! Haha, that's what it is." She grinned sheepishly at the man, hoping he wasn't annoyed at her.

He grins again, not looking at her yet to hide it, "And how many cabins?" He faces her again and takes her hand again "Here... You look thirsty, have mine..." He trades water bottles with her and leads her back outside, he could see she was already getting confused. "Come on then... We have more camp to explore..." He chuckles "Race you to the next cabin!" He looks at her, then takes off running.

Nervously, she brushed a strand of hair from her face as he's holding her. She could see his mouth moving, but was almost too distracted to register his words. A wide grin broke her face as she moved to follow him. In reality, she had no idea which cabin he was headed to, so the young woman merely ran behind him as fast as she could. Mitsuki felt her blood pumping, but her male counterpart obviously planned to outrun her, even by a tiny bit. "Oh! That felt good! You're...fast." Stretching on her toes, she took yet another drink. She felt light-headed, but it was a nice feeling. Like taking a muscle relaxer, really. Her heart raced for a few more moments, and she stepped towards the man in front of her. "You're really cute, you know that?" Slight terror broke her haze and the woman gasped at him. "I...I did not mean to say that. We're....co-workers." Were they? She often had female companions. She spun on her heel and searched the forest. "This place is lovely. Let's figure out how this cabin looks." Of course, if she were in her right mind, she would have known that all the camper's cabins were almost identical. Walking in was pointless, but she did so anyway. "Let's see. Five beds...five beds? Oh...the campers, duh." Slapping a hand to her forehead, a light chime of laughter trickled from her lips.

He smiles at her comment, watches her as she quickly changes subjects, it was quite obvious the drug was affecting her. He just needed to to see how much, he takes her hand again after they enter the cabin, softly rubbing the back of it with his thumb. "Yeah, five beds per cabin... So seven girls should fit nicely into each... Don't you agree..." He lets her hand go again and moves around the cabin, he noticed she was being distracted easily. He glances at her after checking each bed, giving her a few minutes to think on his question, he watched her take another drink, it was a good thing she liked it so much.

"Mmm..." Biting her lip to keep from letting any more sound out, Mitsuki's brain was oddly focused on his sentence. Seven girls - did that work? She turned circles as she looked around at all the beds. Five beds and seven girls... "Yeah...that sounds like a super idea to me." Of course he was right. She felt that it was easier to just go with his statement, rather than give herself a headache dwelling on it. Clapping her hands together, she took a small steps toward him, daring to get just a bit closer. "So what now?"

He smiles and takes her hand again "We have more cabins to see... Then we'll go get some more lemonade... How does that sound..." He slowly leads her outside and a few feet away from the cabin, still holding her hand. "So tell me about yourself... Are you close to your family... I bet you have a ton of friends..." He looks at her as they walk, but he was walking them in a circle, then walks them back to the first cabin they checked out. "Shall we check this one out as well?" Slowly leading her inside.

"Yeah, great." Her heard raced as though the two were running again, a light blush tainted her cheeks. She felt close to Satchi, though they had only met. He was holding her hand quite often, after all. "Let's see..." She tapped her free fingers to her chin, pondering his question. "I have a younger sister. My parents, they're nice, I suppose." Nice. She could see that. There may have been better words, but this was the most basic thing she could come up with at the moment. "Friends are...well I can't seem to put names to faces right now, but I have a few. I'm horrible with names." Giving a light chuckle, she pulled him into the cabin, running to the table to check for dust. Eyeing the kitchen area, she turned to him with a frown. "You know, I think this one may be the biggest out of all of them. Don't you think that's a bit unfair?

He moves with her and smiles "You know... I'm bad with names sometimes too..." He looks around the cabin "You know... You might be right... Let's go back to our cabin and look over the papers... And refill your drink... Looks like you drank it all..." He pulls her close for a moment "Plus... You look a little flush, you need to sit... We've been at this for so long, checking all the cabins..." Before she can get close to him in return, he leads her from the cabin and back to theirs, he then picks up another jug. "This ones raspberry lemonade... Take a seat..." He helps her sit and fills her glass, "Drink up and I'll get the paperwork..." He left the jug next to her glass and goes into his room, glancing at her from the doorway, she looked flushed and in a daze.

Mitsuki nods to his assertions and grips the lemonade in her hand tightly. "I've had a lot to drink today." She sounded quite uncertain as she tried to recount how many glasses she had. Her mind was foggy as though she had too much alcohol, but that was impossible. Taking the tiniest sip, she was sure there was no alcohol in the lemonade. Her eyes widened a bit at its taste. "Wow this is so good!" And she was so thirsty. Normally she would drink less than the average amount of water and be just fine, but she couldn't get over her thirst. "Maybe I've just been dehydrated."

He returns soon with some paperwork he was given by his boss, maps of the camp. "It's probably because of the running we did... It is a big camp..." He moves to sit with her, putting a bit into his own glass, the raspberry had double the dose, he wanted to see how each affected her. "So the last cabin we checked was bigger then the rest right... Let's have a look..." He lays the map out and points to each cabin, "They look the same on here... Maybe we should measure them again..." He looks up from the map at her and smiles, taking her free hand in his and rubbing it softly. "How are you feeling now..."

"Feeling...? Oh, great, really good!" Mitsuki's eyes drifted towards their joined hands before turning all her focus on the maps. She wondered if it were possible for him to have been teasing her. Squirming in her seat, she could feel how wet she was becoming with each touch - how hot it was in the cabin. Her honey colored eyes were half lidded as she lazily gulped another taste of her lemonade. It gave her a surge of...something - energy, she supposed with each swallow. It was a good feeling. "Uh...Did you say it was bigger?" She wanted to say they were all the same size, to mention the dimensions located on the top right corner of each cabin, but the idea slipped away before she could gasp it. Instead, her small fingers toyed with the edge of the paper. "I don't know...this piece of paper is so small...how could anyone fit in these cabins?"

He would fill her glass as it got empty and continued to softly rub her hand. "Well... This is just a picture..." He removes the map and lightly tips her chin up, "Alright... Why don't we play a game... I ask a question... You answer wrong, you take a drink... Let's see who can drink the most..." Once she nods he smiles "Ok... Why are we here... Are we working or on vacation..."

Back
Top Bottom