Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Capture (P) [Ladydark/bitchalert]

Ladydark

The minds master
Kaden his in the lower branches of a large tree, watching the trail below his feet. He had been following this one girl for weeks now, learning her routines and habits, which is why he was there. She likes to take a late night run every friday night.

"Ah... Right on time..." He grins as he hears her coming down the path, he quickly dampens the rag with chloroform and waits. Once she's close enough he jumps down and grabs her, forcing the cloth over her mouth.

Emma had her hair up in a high ponytail. A green sports bra on with a loose white t shirt over it. Matching silky green undies under a pair of black running shorts. She's been jogging every night for a while now, it helps tire her out before bed. She hadn't seen anyone during her runs and as she goes under a tree she shrieks as someone drops onto her covering her mouth and nose with a damp cloth. She tries to breathe around it, breathing in the chemical and her body stops thrashing going limp in his arms.

He was panting slightly as she finally went limp "What a fighter..." He smirks "She'll be fun to break in..." He gathers her up gently and heads to his car, it was going to be a long drive back home. He lays her on the back seat and ties her hands and feet, then he blindfolds and gags her. He closes the door and heads around to his door, getting in and starting it up.

After a while of driving she wakes slowly, groggily and tries to sit up and look around but she can't make a sound, or see.

When she tries to sit up she accidentally rolls to the floor board, hands and feet not helping her, she whimpers through the gag, shaking her head hard and rubbing it on the the seat trying to shift the blindfold off so she can see what is going on.

As far as she can tell a creep knocked her out on her run, she is tied up and gagged and blindfolded and in a moving car.

He glances back when he hears her starting to move, then chuckles as she falls to the floor. "Well then... Got yourself a bit stuck there..." He soon moves the car to the side of the road, and parks it. He gets out and opens the back door, making sure her bonds are tight enough and he moves her back onto the seat, keeping her blindfold on the whole time. "Now don't move this time... We're still a while from home..." He gets back in the car and continues down the road.

She tries to yell at him but only manages to make a whimpering sound through her gag. She can't see but she guesses he is pretty strong since he manages to pick her up and put her back on the seat so easily. She is careful this time not to fall off the seat, but she raises her tied hands as high as she can behind her and with the very edge of her finger tips she manages to read and push at the blindfold. She keeps working at it, her shoulders burning from bending her arms this way but the blindfold is actually starting to come off.

He continues to glance at her as he drives, he could see her trying to remove blindfold. "Being able to see won't help you deary... We are far enough away from anything you know..." He takes a turn down a dirt forest road, it was quite bumpy "We'll be there soon..."

After about one more minute she manages to push the blindfold off and look up at him in the front seat, green eyes blinking in the light. She then manages to pull her gag out of her mouth down to her chin and starts yanking her wrists apart over and over, trying to get them out but just rubbing her wrists till they hurt and are rope burned.

"I tie a pretty tight knot my dear..." He soon pulls to a stop and turns the car off, he turns to face her. "Welcome home..." He gets out of the car and opens her door, soon pulling her from the car, he drags her to the house, despite her slight struggle.

She struggles as he pulls her out, trying to bite him but she can't hurt him no matter how she struggles. "Please don't hurt me..." she begs as she is being carried into the house, wriggling the whole time.

He chuckles and lifts her, tossing her over her shoulder "Only if you misbehave...." He enters the house and closes the door them, he carries her to a back room and lays her on the bed. "I'd say get comfortable... But we both know that won't be happening for a while..." He moves around the bed and starts to tie he down to it, only then removing the ties from her hands and legs.

She whimpers when put on the bed, hands and feet tied to the bed, wriggling and trying to get free. She can't so she lays still, trying to keep her legs as shut as they can be when tied apart. "Please just let me go... I don't know you. I won't call the police if you let me go now... I was just out jogging and got lost, not kidnapped." she tries to reason with him to let her go, glaring the whole time.

He chuckles again as he moves to stand at the foot of the bed. "I'm sorry... I went to a lot of trouble to get you Emma... I don't plan on letting you go anytime soon ..." He grins and picks up a pair of scissors, showing them to her. "Now say good bye to your clothes..." He starts to cut her clothes off slowly.

She starts to thrash around, almost getting her skin cut several times. "Stop! No! Don't! It's too cold!" she is just trying to get him to not reveal her nakedness. "What do you mean a lot of trouble? You jumped out of a fucking tree you ass hole!" She squirms, finally stopping once all her clothes are cut off, not wanting to give him the satisfaction of seeing her chest bounce when she wriggles.

"Yes... But how do you think I knew you'd be there... At that time... Alone... Did you not notice I called you by name also... I have been watching you for a long time Emma... And now you belong to me... So no... I won't be letting you go..." He smirks and moves to get a few more items, then returns to the bed "I hope you like feeling good..." He begins to tape small bullet vibrators to her nipples, two around each one, even taping the cord down so she couldn't shake them off. "Cause you'll be feeling like that for a while..." He grins and starts to strap a rod to her thighs, to make sure she can't close her legs at all, lastly he taps bullets to her clit as well, one on each side.

She frowns watching him, not commenting on anything he says, just listening. She moans at the bullets taped to her nipples, they immediately get hard and her cheeks starts to turn pink from embarrassment.

"Please don't... I'll... I'll pay you... or... or.. suck you or something. I can't deal with too much pleasure." she whines as he tapes more to her clit, wriggling in her bonds, her juices already gushing, her wide green eyes locked on his as if begging.

He grins at her "Then I guess you'll be breaking a lot faster then... No matter though..." He chuckles "You get this wet with them turned off... I can't wait to see you with them on..." He picks up the controls and turns all the billets on to medium to start off. "There... Let's see how you like that..." He pulls a chair close to the bed so he can watch her.

She trembles in her bonds, and as the bullets start to vibrate everywhere she moans softly, then grits her teeth holding in her moans. She may cum but she won't make a sound for him. She trembles, her nipples hard and her clit big and her pussy gushing juices as if it had never had this kind of stimulation before, and in truth she hadn't. She had fucked but not been tortured like this. She turns her head to meet his gaze and whimpers "Please"

He grins as he watches her "Trying to keep quiet... That won't last long..." He lifts his hand up and trails it over her twitching stomach. "Please? Please what... You tell me I'm your Master... And I might think about your requests..." He turns the bullets on her nipples up to high, he could see she had clearly never been stimulated this much, this would be fun.

She lets out a small moan, trying to sucking in her stomach away from him. She gasps in another moan as he turns the ones on her nipples to high and her pussy is still dripping wet. She moans again softly, not loud and looks to him again. "Please stop. If you stop I'll call you Master." she whimpers.

He smirks and moves his hand with her body, never allowing her to break their contact. "Sorry Sweety ... Doesn't work that way..." He turns the last ones up to max as well, watching to see how long it would take for her mind to blank out. "I have all day my dear... But how long can you last..." He makes her look at him "Now ask your Master to fuck you..."

She shakes her head hard, her eyes widening at all the pleasure her body is feeling. She does't want to give in to her captor but her body is responding without her permission. she wriggles in her bonds, helpless, his wandering hand only turning her on more. She moans again looking in his eyes and moaning as she starts to orgasm quietly from all of the pleasure. Now there is nothing on her mind but the pleasure, her mind had been wanting to resist but her body had taken control. "Please fuck me....Master..." she asks quietly, hips writhing as she tries to hump against the bullets.

He grins at her and stands, he steps back from the bed and starts to remove his clothes. "You're doing very well..." He moves back to the bed and leans over her face "Are you enjoying your toys my pet..." As another orgasm starts to hit her, he kisses her roughly, then pulls back slowly. "Tell me you like them..." He smirks and slowly moves over her, he had no intention of removing any of the toys while he fucked her. "How's that..." He slowly rocks his cock along her pussy, then starts to push inside, he moans softly at the vibrations. He continues to push inside slowly, leaning down to lick and kiss over her breasts, even licking at her nipples between the vibrators.

The rough kisses just turn her on more, and she kisses back, not in control of herself right now. Her pleasure is controlling her. She whimpers another moan "I..I like them." she moans out, trying to buck her hips up to meet him, to get him inside of her faster, having another orgasm as he pushes in and licks her nipples, the vibrations driving her mad.

"That's a good girl... Now let me reward you..." He looks at her, her eyes glossy and filled with pleasure as she moans and bucks against him. "Now say thank you Master..." He holds her hips and thrusts into her fully with one hard thrust of his hips.

Back
Top Bottom