Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

You get with the flow~ (ShoXSweetnothings)

Sho

Supernova
"Gah! Hate these dang bugs...." Zeok said, as he smacked his arm aggressively.

"Well then, you so have avoided them white fruits; you KNOW how crazy that aroma from that stuff gets them...." Mertrrick responded.

Zeok said nothing as he rolled his eyes.

Zeok and Mertrrick had been traveling for nearly a hour doing their typical scouting across the desert lands on their planet. Typically looking for rich sources of particular deposits, they could easily been found randomly across the desert.

Both were part of a Marvick species that came in a common appearance: Tall, commonly fit due to high metabolism destroying useless fat, they were commonly orange or teal colored by skin. Four 'limps' were sticking out of their backs that were often confused as 'tails' or 'tentacles', which were used for their every day way of life. They carried long white hair that could not be damaged by the intense sunlight that came to their planet everyday, and their eyes were completely white with no pupil or shape of any kind. Down the sides of their chins, four tiny tentacles were often used to help them eat/rip things, or even hold things for closer examination. They only wore shorts, shoes, and some gear held by straps against their shirtless skin.

"Eh, I am getting a REAL large reading to the east...." Zeok said, looking at his radar and entered the coding that shifted their direction. "Seems like 5 minutes away...."

Two pairs of eyes stared at the screen. SYSTEM FAILURE. Grace was the first one to complain. "Look at this, Alex! We're going to die. They never taught us how to do this! They always said the ships never failed! Look at it. What are we going to do?" She complained.

Alex stared at the screen before grunting and moving to the pod's control. "We crash land, of course. Look. The nearest planet is called...Zchekin. According to the readings, it says it's habitable and there are some unknown species there, but we should be fine. As long as we leave them alone, they won't mess with us." The young woman said. She looked at Grace and smiled her best. "We'll get through this, okay?"

The initial plan was to make it to a planet, do some negotiations for a contract for their company, and fly through space to get back home. They had gotten through the hard part of the journey, but the pod seemed to have gave up on them at this point. Never in Alex's five year career so far had this happened. Plus, it was definitely an eye opener for the rookie Grace.

The two of them were different in comparison. Alex had slightly pale skin with light blond hair and light green eyes. She stood at 5'9 and was fit due to the five years on the job. Grace had light brown skin with dark brown hair that were in curls and hazel eyes with green flecks. She was shorter than Alex, standing at 5'5. This was her first flight on the job, and Alex was her Superior Officer. When they worked, they wore a long sleeve shirt that hugged close to their body, black jeans, and black vans.

Grace set up the controls that would help with the impact of the crash. Alex steered the ship through space until they came up the ship. "You better hold on tight. This is going to be rough." The words brought no comfort to either of them as the pod passed through the planet's atmosphere and started descending fast.

"So how goes your kin Zeok? Is your sibling back from her galactic travels?"

Zeok eyed his co-worker angrily. "You horny bastard; don't you have enough kin already? You have like what, 10 children???"

Mertrrick rolled his eyes. "7, and I've taken responsibility; this job pays well! And isn't your kin from your parents like 14??? Don't be a smartass with me!" he remarked, pointing at Zeok as he stood up and allowed the wind to rush through him. The hover pod they were on could cover great distances. "Besides, you know how difficult it is for our lot to get with children..."

Zeok shook his head. "Yeah, hence we're always fucking...." Zeok confessed, as his species had difficulty birthing males, and thus, his gender had to by law, have at least one male. Lucky for him, he managed to get 2 male children.

"Did you and this other female ever get together to do the, *whistle*?" Mertrrick asked, smirking.

"Out of pleasure? Nah- Wait, what's that?" he remarked, pointing at the side to the North.

Grace made sure her gear was on tight. The seat belt, her gun, and other essentials. She had gotten out of the training a few days ago, so it was all still in her head. "Throw your gun on the floor." Alex said, pointing to her pistol on the metal.

At first, the younger female was about to protest, but decided to listen to her SO. She unclipped it, made sure the safe was on and threw it on the metal.

Fire surrounded the pod and soon the two of them were screaming. They were both scared they were going to die. To the residents on the planet, it wouldn't look like an ordinary meteor. Some people stopped to watch and see where it was going to land.

Sure enough the pod carrying the two travellers crashed in the desert a couple of miles away from the two scouts. They had managed to stay alive. They had bruises, cuts, and their clothes were torn, but they were breathing. Alex took a shuddering breath a got out of seat before helping Grace. They opened the crumpled door together and climbed out. "Where the hell are we?"

"WHOAH! Did you see that wild shit?!" Zeok remarked, stopping the pod entirely. He eyed the smoke and the distance of where whatever that thing was landing. He pulled out a tool and one of the tentacles on his face held it in front of his eyes. ".....A ship?" he assumed, as he re-entered to where he wanted the pod to take them.

It took them only a few minutes before they spotted some beings waving at them.

"Travelers?" Mertrrick asked, as he too started to eye them as they got closer. When they finally came across the wreck of the pod, they realized who was in it. "Humans? You don't see that often on this side of Zchekin!" Mertrrick said aloud. He waved at them as he jumped off the pod and said, "You alright?"

Zeok lowered the pod as he temporary turned it off, watching as Mertrrick approached the supposed humans. "Huh, normally see them in the city...." he commented. Why were they dress in clothing that was TERRIBLE for this weather?

While Grace waited outside of their ship, Alex checked to see if anything was still intact. Their guns were destroyed, the communication controls were fried, and everything else could not be salvaged. Alex groaned in contempt for the ship and walked to Grace. "Well, looks like we might be living on Zchekin for a while." She sighed. Grace pouted and waved her hand in front of her face.

"It's hot here." The younger girl complained. She stopped when she heard a faint buzzing sound. "Hey! Look!" She pointed and started waving her hands. Before seeing the pod, Alex was about to correct Grace until she saw it, too. She jumped up and down, waving their hands.

Both of them were thankful they had people who spotted them. At least the species here had technology. Seeing others meant civilization. They could live there for a while and be able to take these sweltering clothes off now. "Oh thank you so much. We're all right. Do you have a city or something you could take us to?" Alex greeted with a hand waving at her face as well.

Grace noticed how the two foreign species were dressed. No shirts. Maybe that helps them in this excruciating heat. Without hesitation, she grabbed the hem of her shirt and pulled it off of her. She reached back behind her and unhooked her bra as well. "Oh finally. It's so hot wearing that stupid shirt."

Alex gasped and looked at Grace. "You idiot. You don't know what things you could contract here. Put it back on." Alex hissed, though the idea of not wearing a shirt was enticing. With a sigh, she gave in and did the same thing as Grace. "Hope you don't mind."

Mertrrick's eyebrows perked a bit as their breasts were exposed. Very nice, but even he had self control in a situation such as this. After listening in with their requests, "Well we got ourselves a community that is a few hours from here. As for a 'city', well it'll be easier to explain once we leave....do you have anything valuable on your ship?" After an exchange of confirmation, he nodded and looked to the hover pod, where Zeok lowered it to the sand and held his arms crossed, also curious to them suddenly removing their tops. While it was not uncommon for his species even with females, he knew how humans were.

Zeok lent a hand as the women came up to his hover pod. "Don't suppose you have a name, do ya? Name's Zeok, and that fella over there is Mertrrick...."

Grace sighed with relief as the two humans found relief from the sweltering heat. Whenever they would get back to their planet, they were going to put a request in to change the uniform. The women stretched out their arms, checked their body for any major damage. All their was was cuts and bruises. It seemed Grace suffered more, however. Alex looked at one of the males. "Valuable? It seems everything on our ship was destroyed in the crash. Sorry." Alex sighed with a hand running through her hair. She was hoping their hover pod would provide additional relief to the heat.

Alex was the first one to climb aboard the pod. "I'm Alex, and this is my rookie, Grace." She explained. When both women got up on the air craft, they sat down on the floor to rest their aching bodies.

Giving a nod, Zeok waited for Mertrrick to join them.

"Ahhhh....come on, let's get back home; wanna see how my kin is doing....." Mertrrick remarked, finally joining them. After he configured some codes, they started to head back. "I did more than enough today, right Zeok?" he asked. One very noticeable thing about their species, was that they carried a deep accent that reminded humans of the Caribbean back on Earth.

"Yeah; 3 5-star deposits, and 10 2-star deposits. I am pretty sure we done for da day...."

Sighing in relief, Mertrrick lowered himself as the hover pod started to pick up speed. He opened a hatch and looked through what was available. (Ah....so we only have THESE? Well maybe this trip won't be long and boring....) he thought nasty he held up 3 odd looking fruits that were aqua and not fuzzy. They looked similar to peaches. "Sorry we ain't got anything for you to drink, but these are refreshing enough...." he explained, tossing two of them at the humans, before taking a big bite himself, enjoying the blue/orange flavor by your mind.

Zeok raised an eyebrow as he saw what the humans were about to eat. That stuff was NOT kind to the hormones of non-Marvick species.

Grace had a million thoughts running through her head. Are we ever going to get off this planet? I doubt it. We both forgot to put out the distress signal. What will the company do when they realize we're gone? I doubt they'll be worried about me. What about Alex? I heard from the others that she was like a hero to the company. Great. She was pulled away from her thoughts at the sound of the two species talking. Alex looked at them also. Their accents were similar to the humans that lived in the Caribbean. This planet was interesting.

The captain of the ship looked on the Marvick species with interest. It was clear these two were intellectual. What did they mean by kin? By the way they were saying it, it seemed like they meant children. Well at least they could repopulate. She started to wonder if there were any other species on this planet. Most likely. Equilibrium was always needed.

Grace and Alex sighed with relief as the wind brushed against their faces and uncovered chest. It felt so good to finally have some relief from the heat. How did they get through this? When Mertrrick brought out the fruit, Grace eyed it hungrily. She took one and smiled. "These will do." She assured him. Without hesitation, she bit into it and sighed with satisfaction. Alex eyed it suspiciously, but took a bite anyway. The fruit was delicious, and they continued eating it hungrily.

"Hey, don't eat too fast...." Zeok warned them. "That stuff is STRONG; not deadly or anything but I don't know how you humans can handle them..." However, even one bite was going to get them all wild up, without him even considering it.

"Hey, they survived that crash, I am SURE that they'll be fine....ahh...." Mertrrick sighed in joy as it was as if having a slush icy on an earth summer day. Besides, da be the only thing we got to keep them hydrated...." he pointed out, but smiled as he kept his eyes at them. Now while he was NOT familiar with human anatomy, he knew well enough that they weren't that different, nor he did not know how easily they could be impregnated.

"Regardless, I ain't having you take advantage- oh nevermind...." Zeok rolled his eyes as it was already happening with the humans.

"I'm sure we'll be fine." Alex assured him. She had eaten different kind of foods before on other planets. Little fruits like this were nothing compared to the other stuff. Grace nodded and smiled. The fruit they were eating tasted like heaven. It was so good.

While they ate the fruit, their hormones got to work on their body. The fruit caused their fertility to spike and change their eggs to be able to be impregnated by any creature. It was quite strong as Zeok warned them. They didn't know it yet however. They would soon see the changes. Grace was the first to notice the changes. Her nipples had hardened and her nether regions were starting to ache. "Whoa. What the hell is happening?" She questioned. Alex nodded, dropping the pit of the fruit on the pod.

"I warned you...." Zeok said, actually sighing and rolling his eyes. An interesting effect from the fruit, it was often praised in having medical benefits to give you various nutrients and simulate your body into healthy benefits. But of course, the hormones were naturally affected at a higher level with species not native to this planet. "How you feeling?" he asked, looking at a device that he had in his hand.

However, Mertrrick wasn't considerate like Zeok; a VERY noticeable lump was growing from his shorts, and he was only eyeing them with those eyes of his as one of his tail/tentacles from his back held up his unfinished fruit in front of his mouth. "Whoah ohoh! You humans are giving off an interesting first impression!" His face tentacles were curling up, as he referenced to their overall arousal by physical and by scent.

Alex only glared at Zeok, ready to push him off the air craft. He never said what it really did. Technically, it was his fault. He caused this. If he had said specifically what the fruit caused, they wouldn't be in this position right now. Grace blushed deeply and bit the inside of her cheek. "I don't know. It's like...well, only can be sated through...you know-"

"Sex." Alex said to cover Grace's embarrassment. She cleared her throat and did her best to ignore the feelings of lust rising through her body. Her eyes went to Mertrrick, and she saw the growing bulge forming in his shorts. These species obviously knew how to react to a woman and her hormones. "Yeah. How long will this last? I don't want to have to do anything drastic. Grace! Get your eyes away from him!" She snapped. The younger woman paid no attention to her commanding officer. Her eyes were transfixed on the bulge with a lustful gaze, like she wanted to take off his shorts and see what was underneath.

Mertrrick only grinned, showing his fangs as his bulge grew so large, that you HAD to be amazed and so focused on it entirely.

Zeok rolled his eyes as he sighed and stood up while walking over to Grace with his arm crossed. "I TOLD you that you may not be to handle that shit...." he looked at Alex. "Seems like your friend has given into her needs...."

Mertrrick only nodded his head in a gesture to invite Alex, while one of his tail/tentacles was rubbing to sharpen it, to really give her a idea of what it was.

Zeok still looked eye to eye with Alex, seemly the more 'mature' one of the bunch. "Ma fraid I don't know how long you be like this....why, is it killing you as much as her?" Zeok casually sat next to Alex and spread his arms, touching her shoulder. "If you want, we ain't close-minded to meet your needs; reproduction is kinda essential on this planet..." he remarked, rubbing her neck smoothly. Interestingly, he was NOT sweating like the humans. Neither was Mertrrick, likely because of their species made for this weather.

Grace's eyes twinkled with desire for the Mavrick. What laid beneath his pants had to bring some relief from the aching feeling she had from the fruit. She blocked out any interaction that had to would be given to her. All she focused on was Mertrrick's cock in front of her face. The one thing she wanted was him.

Alex scoffed slightly while her thighs moved against one another, trying to provide some stimulation to her aching slit. She took a deep breath and look at Zeok. Admittedly, Grace was a rookie, probably a virgin, and definitely didn't know how to handle situations like this. Whereas, Alex was a veteran and she wasn't a virgin, but she never had been put in this situation. She turned towards Zeok and sighed softly. It would be better to give in now then suffer through this. "Fine. I'll go through it. So what you're saying Grace and I could potentially get pregnant from you and your friend's seed?" Alex questioned while her hand worked to unbutton her pants.

Grace was doing the same, though she was working on getting Mertrrick's pants off first. When they were loosened, she moved to her pants and undid them.

"Who knows? Our species RARELY get any males; some theorize that it's a genetic disorder and there hasn't been luck with cross-breeding with other species...I think. So maybe we can't get you with kin, and maybe we can actually..." Zeok admitted, as he smirked and watched her remove her pants. "Heh, even without waiting for my answer, you seem excited; hoping that you DO get filled with kin? Ha!" With that, Zeok slowly, with one hand, started to unbutton his shorts and pull out his impressive piece of meat. "You and me gonna have some fun...."

Zeok moved his face closer to hers as if examining her, showing just how physical his face tentacles could get; they were touching her cheeks and slowly opening her mouth, before moving into it to get a idea. When they did, he moved closer and this tongue went in...

Mertrrick smiled as she tried to get nude. "Hey now, let me help you...." He was considerate enough to stand up and slowly pull down his pants, revealing his impressive meat: it was around 8 inches and THICK in stature. While similar to a humans, there seemed to be 'lumps' that gave it a very unique shape. Now not the type you would see in dildos/sex toys, but it looked as if it was made for their species to simulate their reproductive systems.

Mertrrick helped her pull down her pants and underwear to expose everything below. "Mind if I have a taste before we start?"

While Zeok answered her question, Alex's thoughts started to turn impure. What would it feel like with him inside of me? Surely he would be different from the men I've been with. He has to. What would it feel like to be full of his seed? With what he said, I might get pregnant. Ooh. I want to get pregnant. I wonder what'll feel like. She grinned slightly and looked up at him as he teased her. "Why do you say kin?" She shook her head with a small laugh before focusing her eyes on his member. Now she could see why Grace was staring so lustfully at Mertrrick.

Her gaze moved up to him to watch every move he made. Then when he came in front of her, she smiled slightly. His face tentacles were smooth. She groaned slightly and parted her lips for them to reduce the struggle. There was no point now anyway. Alex's tongue moved and pushed against the intruders until his tongue was inside of her mouth. She moaned and gripped his broad shoulders.

Grace's eyes were clouding over with the lust for Mertrrick. He had everything that would help her sate this desire. She smiled softly and nodded. At least he was helping her get through this. Her eyes widened at the sight of his huge cock. It was one of the first one's she had seen, and it had left a good first impression. The young black girl worked to get her pants off then her underwear with his help. "I don't mind." She bit her lip and laid on her back, unsure how to do it.

Zeok continued to kiss her as his tails started to to move on her lower side; one was going in just for pleasure as it went against her skin and skipped her pants/underwear entirely, glazing against her clit and just making it way to her flower in order to probe into her. Two of his tails were working on pulling down her pants to expose her entirely. When he finished kissing,

"Ah...we use 'kin' in terms for children; important it be for us to be as strong as a population as possible...."

Mertrrick took his time positioning himself and hovering over her crotch. It was dirty in sweat and arousal, just like he liked it. Since this was his first time with a human, his face tentacles helped themselves to probing around the outter surface before moving into it entirely. 2 of them weren't shy to also enter on her anus, as his nose pressed against her flower to take her in. As for his tails, well they made a effort to reach to where her breasts were, rubbing slightly before reaching out to her face to say hello, directly into her mouth.

Alex moved her lips in tandem with Zeok's. She thought there was nothing wrong with this. Sure, they were humans, and humans were supposed to have sex with other humans, but this was even better. It was like trying out something new. She had always dreamed about having sex with another being from a different planet. She moaned into his mouth as his tails started to move across her body. When he explained it to her, she smiled and nodded. Well, maybe I can give you more kin, she thought naughtily.

This was entirely knew to Grace. Given that she had never done such acts like these before, she was ready to see how he would pleasure her. She blushed slightly and bit her lip, looking down at the Mavrick. She gasped at the new sensation and moved her hips slowly. She gripped the floor of the hover pod and let her breathing pick up its pace. She watched his tails moved up to touch her breasts a little before moving up to her mouth. She parted her lips for them and moaned against them. All of these feelings were new to her.

Zeok finally got her naked like Grace, as he could tell that her mind was becoming too addictive to sexual intercourse. While this worked for him, he was curious to see how far he could go with her. As she was now naked, he fully exposed his large shaft. "Now be a good girl and have a taste of what's going in you. But I must warn you, the musk will get you even more hyped...."

Mertrrick continued to eat Grace, as his 'tools' were doing well getting her all excited. He then decided to add a finger into her anus as he dug his tongue into her, while his face tentacles started to 'flick' at her clit. This lasted for a few minutes before he was seemingly pleased with the taste that she had. "Alright then..." Using both his tails and strong hands, he lifted her upwards and sat down, slowly letting her go over his large impressive meat, ready to take her virginity.

Alex was slowly losing her ability to think about other things other than Zeok and possibly getting impregnated by him. All of those made her even wetter with desire. Her eyes scanned up his body, her gaze lingering on his member. He looked absolutely delicious. No doubt he was going to be better than the others. She onto her knees and moved over to him. "I'm fine with that." She said before wrapping her lips around his member and starting to suck.

Grace's hands clawed at the floor in pleasure as he continued to eat her out. He definitely knew how to pleasure someone like her. One of her hands moved down to grip his white hair. She felt an unfamiliar pressure building in her lower abdomen. When he finally stopped, she was riding the edge of getting that sweet release. She rested her hands on his large arms and looked at him. "I hope it won't hurt as much." She whispered before lowering herself on his cock. She whimpered and dug her nails into his skin.

Now to be fair, humans did have small mouths and Alex was no different as his big piece of meet would take time to take all in. "Wooh, you best be trying harder, if you want me inside of ya." he remarked, looking at her rear and making a tail slowly rub against her skin from under, and brush against her wet flower. It then took its sweet, sweet, time digging into her. But it would be nothing compared to his penis.

"Heh..." He simply grinned as he showed no mercy; he moved her body all the way down, forcing her to take in his meat. Now one would be worried about how his big length was not going to stop, but it was all good as humans seemed to have no trouble adapting to size. He arched and leaned backwards as her sweet buns were able to touch his leg thighs after sliding all the way on his penis.

In and out of her career Alex had done this plenty of times. When she was a rookie, she would suck higher level guys just to get answers on her tests. Of course she was smart and really didn't need it, but the help was nice. He was definitely bigger than the others she had taken before. She looked up at him as he told her something. He's an arrogant one, she thought while moving her tongue over his length. Soft moans rose from her throat as one of his tails started to push up into her wet cunt.

Grace didn't mind hurting him. He seemingly had no problem with it, so she dug her nails into his skin even more. When he had pushed past her barrier, she let out a hiss and groaned quietly. She had been trained to handle pain like this. She took her time getting used to his large size. Once she felt like she could go on without having to whimper, she started to move her hips, looking at him for approval or at least a sign that she was doing this right.

Mertrrick's nerves relaxed after he got a first hand experience with human pussy. She was obviously tight since his penis was not made for her species. Regardless, he watched as she struggled to move. "Too big for ya love? It's alright; didn't even think that I've fit ya..." he joked, smirking as he watched her struggle. Sure it was cruel, but he didn't care.

"I'll tell you want though: I can tell that you're one with experience...." he remarked, watching her do everything properly. Oh he did not know that she was having her first sexual experience with him. "And I am admirer of ya skin color..." he added, moving his tails around her back, and touching her with rubs.

Zeok was finally getting into this as much as Mertrrick; he grunted in approval as he continued to talk dirty to her. "NNhhh....that's a good girl for ya there.... You obviously know how to please males without care, which tells me that you must be popular amongst your race..." he assumed, not knowing how different sexual culture was with her species.

"But hey, that don't matter now does it? You just hungry like a whore...." His tail moved into her with at least 4 inches, completely inferior when you look at his manhood. "Heh, I can't wait to see how fast you get knocked up with kin...."

Back
Top Bottom