Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Keeping it in the Family (Alvis & AndNich123)

Alvis Alendran

Supporter
Supporter
The house loomed back into view as the car rounded the last bend in the winding lane that led to it. James breathed a sigh as he pulled into the garage. It wasn't that he hated living here. It really wasn't. A smaller house in an upper class neighbourhood still gave them a lot of space, and a lot of provacy, which was a great thing to have while still living in the city. Granted, it was pain that you had to take the car just to get the mail, but it saved him a half hour of walking. He got out of the car, and stretched. James was not a huge person, just over five and a half feet tal. he was lean, but trim, he'd kept in good shape thanks to the pool in the backyard, and the school swim team. His black hair looked eternally musses up slightly, no matter what he did to it, short of using a half bottle of gel, and that just seemed like way too much effort. His eyes were a vivd green, something of a family trait in a lot of members. He slapped the button that shut the garage as he went inside.

His parents weren't home. Again. Nothing to be surprised about. They were exploring new frontiers in the business that they'd worked so hard to establish. Things had slowed down for a number of year, making sure they could keep close for their children, but now they were both older. Which to them meant that they were able to take care of themselves, and no longer needed to be looked after. That meant business trips. Lots of them. Leaving James with his younger sister. The thought was in James mind that he was old enough, he could just move out. But the he'd be living in a broom closet of an apartment, instead of here, and that just seemed like a terrible idea all around.

At the very least, his parents hadn't forgotten where they'd come from, which was lower middle class, and trhe house still looked lived in, and not like some kind of museum. He paced through the kitchen, pausing to grab a coke out of the fridge, before moving to the living room. Only to find it already occupied. His sister was there already, but hadn't quite noticed him yet. His gaze lingered on her as he stayed quiet. She was...all grown up now. To say the least.

Callie had gotten home early that day as she had something she wanted to work on. It wasn't one of her many projects for school as her advanced classes always kept her busy. For the first time in a very long time, she had her guitar on her lap as she strummed gently. She loved to play, and if asked she would say she was good at it. Truthfully the talents she had she excelled in. Gifted classes since was young, an okay basketball player, a pool shark, and a talented musician, Callie kept to herself most of the time. She had been working on a melody in her head for some time now, and today was finally a day she could work it out. All her classes were caught up, all her projects finished, and nobody was around that would are take her on in a game of pool. So she sat there in the living room with her legs tucked under her, working this melody slowly in her head and with her fingers.

Her brown hair hung down past her shoulders. Lighter than his, her's was straight and always neat. Standing she was only 5'5 with a tiny frame. She looked like a strong wind could knock her down. She never looked a hair out of place, but she did gravitate towards the hippy, bohemian chic style. A circlet of flowers around her head would not look out of place in the slightest. In fact, no one would even question it. She has the same green eyes as the most of the family does, and her skin is slightly tan. Normally she would be dressed in a peasant style blouse with a floral print, flowing skirt. Today was different though. She had put on shorts and a tee shirt not looking her normal, flower child self.

She hadn't heard James when he came in, but looking up she soon realized she was not alone. She smiled up at him as she kept playing. He was one of the few people she didn't mind playing in front of her. Gripped by a fear of performing in front of people, she would only do what she called private concerts. She nodded to him asking, "When did you get home?" She thought he probably resented her. Because of her, or so she thought, he was living at home to keep an eye on her. She thought he would much rather be living the single, carefree life away from home, but no. His parents had roped him into being a permanent babysitter, or she thought. Still, she cared for her brother. He was her protector when she was little, and now he was her friend. Again, or so she thought.

It was different these days. Callie had always been a part of his life really, the two of them not that far apart in age really. The two of htem had always been close, being there for one anotrher, especially when she was getting a hard time at school. The smart ones always did, and her being so small didn't help matters in the least. He loved his sister. If someone had asked him, then he'd have told them flat out that there was no one in the world he trusted more. And he'd have bet a lot that she felt the same.

But now things were different. He'd teased her for a lot of years about how she'd dressed in the strange, hipee style of clothes, knowing that it had only really fueled a lot of hte teasing she'd gotten. But now, at her age, it made her different. And different was appealing to a lot of guys. She didn't know it, but he'd been in the way of a few particularly charming assholes that had been of a mind to add her name to a list of conquests. And James was realy just not having any of that. It had cost him a few bruises, but he was a persistant kind of person. And he had always felt she was worth the discomfort.

As she spoke to him, her hands plucking at the guitar, he closed his eyes a moment to center his thoughts. Being around her was...becoming more difficult as time went on. Other girls were around him at times, but he found that there was a bar that he measured them by, and that bar was the girl in front of him. And thus far, no one had come close to meeting or beating it. And seeing her like this, shorts and a t-shirt, something that simple, he had an image of those clothes o the floor and her screaming his name. He blew out a breath and opened his eyes again, his thoughts a little more centered.
"Just now. Still hammering away on that tune?" He asked her, quirking a smile. It was true that he'd been avoiding her a little more often lately, but that was for good reasons as far as he was concerned.

"Yeah. This same old tune. I'll get it right. Eventually," she said as she put the guitar down. She was glad to see him. It felt like they had been growing apart for a while now. They didn't spend nearly as much time together as they did once. She missed it. Of course they wouldn't be climbing tress and picking up bugs anymore, but there was still plently they could do together. He had been her best friend growing up. She missed that. Of course to tell him might make her seem like more of a nerd than she already was. So she kept it to herself.

He was just standing there. She had seen him close his eyes, and it worried her a little. She thought he might not feel well. Though they didn't spend the same amount of time together anymore, she still worried and loved him. "You okay," she finally asked. "Do you have any plans for tonight?" She slowly stood up facing him still. "I was thinking about taking a swim. I wouldn't dare race you though. Unfair advantage. You're on the swim team. It would be as fair as me asking you to play a game of pool. I'd wipe the table with you." She dramatically rolls her eyes as she smiles. "I would so beat you, and you know it."

She leaned down to pick up her guitar. "I'm heading back to my room now. I'll either go for a swim, play a game of pool, or I don't know. Maybe I'll practice a little more. Whatever the mood strikes me to do," she laughed. "Let me know when you're ready for dinner. Maybe I'll be nice and cook something for us." With a flick of her hair over her shoulder, she turned to leave the room. "Oh and no private concerts. So no peeking into my room and no listening in the hall either. I got my eyes on you," she called to him as she went up the stairs. Once she was in her room she decided she wanted to shoot some pool. Leaving her guitar there, she made her way down the hall to the billiard room. A gift from daddy as he knew she loved the game. Soon she was deep in thought in a game calculating angles and making grand shots.

James actually smiled. They were both pretty much reigning champions of a one kind of pool. His was full of water, and hers covered with expensive felt.
"Yeah. Long day and all. Bit of a stresser." He explained, pushing himself off of the wall. "Nah, I'm...pretty open tonight really. Let me know if you hit the pool. You should have someone on hand to make sure you don't drwon yourself or something awkward." He said with a smile, a bit of the old humour and jokes that they had shared all the time coming to the surface.

"Better keep those eyes peeled. You know I like to watch." He waggled his eyebrows, and winked at her. Maybe he could do this. Keep himself under control, and still keep a good connection with Callie. After all, she did deserve his best effort. Swimming. Doing a few laps had always helped him clear his head. It was almost meditative, something he could alwyas count on to keep him level. With a nod, he went up the stairs to his own room, and got changed, throwing a towel over one shoulder. He stepped into the hall, and paused.

"Hey Callie! I'm going to do some laps in the pool!" He called to her, before heading down the stairs, adn outside. The day was still nice, not overly cool. The pool was a large one, something his parents had expanded when it was clear that he had aspirations of swimming competetively. He would definitely give his parents their due. They went all out for their kids. He tossed the towel onto a chair that sat beside the pool, and dove in. Time to get started.

She had been so lost in her game, that when it was finally over, she became aware of him by the pool. She could hear him swimming his laps. Pausing by the window she looked down at him smirking. He was an excellent in the pool. Why can't I be more physical, she thought. He looked like he was having fun and missing time with her brother, she decided why not. She headed to her room to change into her new suit. A two piece. Oh boy, she thought. Every year she had always worn a one piece. This year she had talked herself into a two piece. Even using the tanning bed to make sure she didn't look too awkward in it, she had commited to this.

She made her way down the stairs, with towel in hand, slowly. Her nerves racing due to the suit. What if he laughs? I know he's just family, but if anybody makes fun of me in this I promise I'll never wear another one. She entered out the back of the house. He didn't even hear her come out. She laid her towel in one of the chairs, and sat down watching him. I could jump in the water and scare him, she thought. It drew a smile to her face. She laid her head back and closed her eyes.

The sun was out without a cloud in the sky, and the day felt gorgeous. Warmed by the sun and relaxed, she felt like she could go to sleep as he remained in the pool. She kept telling herself don't go to sleep. Her body relaxed though. Her knees no longer bent, and her head tilted to the side slightly. Thoughts, dreams, memories of younger days drifted into her mind. The two little children running around riding bikes, and playing. Again she smiled. Sharing cookies and milk and making mom and dad go crazy with how close they were. If one was in trouble, the other would cover for them. They never knew who did what. She giggled this time as the thought. Mud pies. She really laughed at the thought of those.

James was on his thirteenth lap, pushing hismelf for a good, steady pace, wanting to get himself settled so he could better deal with Callie. After all, he didn't want to do anything to hurt her. He was about to dip under the water when he heard a laugh, adn pulled up short, his direction changing completely, and slewing to a halt in the water, treading to stay up. Callie was at the pool, laying back on a chair. And she was not dressed like he was used to seeing her. Two piece suit, showing off a lot more skin than he was used to seeing her show. He blinked, his previous focus from the laps all but evaporating.

"Wow, Callie. That's...that's a new look for you." He said loud enough that she'd be able to hear. He grabbed the edge of the pool, and pushed himself up enough that his arms were resting on the deck, crossed. "Not what I was expecting." He continued. Oh, and it wasn't. What he was seeing was more than just undoing what he'd been trying to accomplish out here. It was turning his previous thoughts of how she looked into a much more pronounced vision in his mind. Far more of her skin in the open, leaving less to his imagination, he had no doubt that this was going to be hard to shake out of his mind.

He felt himself stirring, getting hard under the water. Oh, that wasn't good. More laps? But then he'd look like he was ignoring her. Well, so long as he stayed like this it'd be impossible to notice. Staying put seemed like a good plan.

Her eyes open wide as she heard him speak. "What did you say?" There was alarm in her voice. Distress. She quickly grabbed her towel covering herself up. "Why would you say that? You're right. This is a new look for me, and it doesn't work. You don't have to tease me though." She stood up further wrapping herself up into a cocoon. "That's not funny," she said as she quickly breezed past the pool back into the house. She didn't even close the door behind her when she stepped inside. Instead she raced up the stairs to her room where she closed the door and locked it. How could he make fun of me wearing this when I stepped outside my comfort zone? Oh I must have been crazy for thinking I could pull this off in the first place. She looked at herself in the mirror shaking her head as she began to peel the swim suit off. She threw it against the wall with force. "I'm never putting that back on again," she declared loudly.

She grabbed her shorts and tee shirt from before. She would resolve to wearing that again for the rest of the day. He hadn't made fun of that. She slipped her clothing back on before taking one last look in the mirror. She hated what she saw. Callie had never been comfortable in her own skin. She wanted to be like the popular girls at school. The same ones that would make fun of her and call her nerd and geek. Her brain is what made her not attractive. People didn't like someone as smart as she was. Yeah. It's my brain she would often tell herself. She grabbed the door knob opening it.

James blinked as Callie seemed to half-panic at his words. She stood, adn as he moved to speak, she cut him off, fleeing from the pool.
"Callie! Wait, Callie...ugh." He put his forehead on hte deck, adn sighed. He should have known better really. He knew exactly how touchy she was about how she looked. Maybe he should have let some of the guys have a bit more of a run at her, it might have given her a boost in confidence. He had the thought of just drifting back into the water, just...let himself sink for awhile. Maybe just stay here. But no, that wouldn't be solving anything really. If he was going to set this right, he had to do it fast, and not let it fester. Time to get out of the pool, cover his hardon with the towel, and try to placate Cassie.

Hauling himself out of the water made him feel heavy, no longer buoyed by the water. He grabbed the towel, roughly got some of the water out of his hair, and then wrapped the towel around his waist. He trot into teh house, heading up the stairs. He had the thought of maybe heading to his own room, putting on proper pants. But then as he was passing her room, he heard the knob turning. Well, that was a sign that he should handle it now if he ever saw one.
"Callie!" He said quickly, a hand touching her door. "Don't...don't shut me out, let me talk, okay?" He waited a few heartbeats to make sure she wasn't in fact about to shut the door.

"I said it was a different look for you. Not that it was a bad look for you, because it wasn't. Just kind of unexpected! I'm ued to you being kind of the brainy hippie. Not...well...hot. Which is how you looked in that suit." He explained, partly stumbling over his words. This was not exactly how he'd anticipated talking to her. But it was what he had to go on, and damned if he didn't try to make it work.

She stood there listening to his words as he dripped to the carpet. She finally looked him in the eyes. "Mom is going to kill you if you ruin her floor," she said as she pushed past him. Taking only a few steps, she looked over her shoulder in his direction. "Oh and thanks. I never thought of myself as hot before. I guess I got a little emotional about it and went a little too far. I'm sorry." She turned and kept going down the hall towards the pool table. It always seemed to calm her down to play. She set the table up ready to take out her frustrations on the unsuspecting pool balls. Louis, her favorite stick slide between her fingers with ease as she lined up her first shot. The definite sounds of pool balls cracking filled the room and down the hall. She circled the table, her thoughts focusing on the shots she was lining up. Her cares drifting away slowly as her mind became the steel trap that would literally see the invisible lines that would dictate her next shot.

He said I looked hot. The thought caused her to miss what would have been an easy shot. "James," she called out as she laid Louis on the table and walked back out to the hall. "James? You said....I looked....hot? Did you mean it? Really? Call it a delayed reaction, whatever, but that thought just occurred to me. You said I looked hot. Really?" She beamed ear to ear. "No guy has ever really thought I was hot. That's so sweet of you to say it." She walked over to him, leaning up she gently kissed his cheek as her hand rested on his chest. "Thank you. Really. You're not too bad yourself," she teased as she stuck her tongue out at him. She had missed being this close with him, and now she was hoping for, working towards, and actually feeling the connection with him once more. "I'm going back to my game. I left Louis on the table to come talk to you. You should feel honored. I don't leave Louis for anybody. I'm coming back Louis," she yelled towards the room as she headed back in that direction. "Oh and I still say mom will kill you if you mess up her carpet," she winked at him as she went inside the room.

She entered the room picking up Louis. "I've come back for you baby. Are you ready to play?" She giggled as she leaned over the table lining up her shot. "7 ball. Corner pocket." Flawless. As always. She brushed her hair over her shoulder as shot after shot she sank ball after ball. Was it the game making her so relaxed or the relationship with her brother feeling like old times? Either way, she was enjoying both. She wondered if he would fancy a game or two. She would even be willing to throw the game a little for him. Maybe. She kept on playing her game stopping every so often to think. She would bent at the knees looking the table over, surveying all the angles and finally taking her shot. When the table was cleared she stood with Louis in hand.

James sighed, but the fact that she had accepted his words, that was something. Call it progress. He waited until she'd left, adn then stepped into his room, towelling himself drier than he had been. He was not quite in the mood to go haring off back to the pool. So he stripped out of his shorts, and pulled on a pair of jeans. If he was being honest, he was still feeling a little over warm from exertion and dealing with his sister's explosion, so he skipped the shirt. He stepped back into the hall, stretching.

Callie was there, calling to him, so he held his place, waiting. As she questioned him about what he'd said, he smiled, and reached a hand up, mussing her hair slightly, just like he used to when they were younger.
"You ever really known me to lie to ya Callie? I mean what I say girl." He told her. She kept talking, adn then leaned up to kiss his cheek. There was a bloom of heat from it, and he was glad he'd shifted to the pants to hide the reaction that he had to her. Not too bad himself. Did that mean something? Did she have her own internal sturggle to fight? But then she was talking about her pool cue again, and he was fairly certain tat she'd be more likely to be harbouring a secret sexual crush on the cue than on him.

He paused, looking into the game room, and seeing her start working to line up her shots. The way she bent over to check things was...distracting to say the least. That position gave him all kinds of incentive, wonderful images of what other reasons that she could be bent like that. He closed his eyes, let his mind count to five, adn then nodded. He walked into the games room, and smiled. Playing a game of pool against her was a fools errand. He'd become a better player than most, able to shark most of the school, but it was still a pale pale imitation of her skills. He'd settled on a round of throwing darts, and chatting with her.
"So no guy has ever told you that he thought you were hot?" He inquired, lifting the dart set, and taking up the position. He threw. "Man, guys at your school must be fucking blind." He groused.

She watched him come back into the room and smiled. "Couldn't stay away huh? I'd ask you to play, but you know I'll just wipe the table with you. Smart man that avoid playing me. I'm not a pool shark. I'm a dolphin. Sharks fear me." She raised her eyebrows to him as she spoke with a smug smirk on her lips. She was right. Circling the table, she lined up her final shot. As she bent over, she bumped into him. "Oh I'm sorry. Let me just line up this last shot. 7 ball. Side pocket." The familiar cracking sound, and the ball disappeared. She smiled standing upright. Another completed game.

His words were sweet and kind. She began to take Louis apart carefully. "Thanks. The guys at my school all do the same thing though. They call, come over here for a few times, and then that's it. They never call back. They never come back. I'll see them the next week with some bimbo on their arm, and I always know. They're with her because she will sleep with them. I'm sorry. I don't do that." She had just shared her most intimate, private secret with him. To her, it wasn't a big deal. They had shared many secrets over the years. Now that they were both getting older, their secrets are just more mature and, in this case, more sexual. Still. He was James. No big deal.

She watched him with the dart set. "Don't miss. If you do, dad will kill you for putting a hole in the wall." Truth was their parents didn't have many rules for them at all. It was more of a running joke was she always said to him. She would randomly pick a parent's name and fill in the rest 'Mom, or dad, will kill you for that.' They seemed to be away so much neither of them would really notice anything anyway. Callie was fine with that. She had always adjusted to them and their schedules well. She found it gave her time to live her own life which she filled with classwork, community projects classwork, music, classwork, pool, and of course classwork. Always busy, but yet she had a void for friends. It was never easy for her to make them. That's why growing up James was always a big part of her life. She eyed the dartboard with a mischievous grin, and grabbing the darts she teased, "How about a real game? You and I are both pretty good with darts. Let's see who can take it all?"

James gave Callie a look, a kind of long suffering glance that he'd perfected ofver the years that spoke less of not being able to stay away, and just suffering on through the prolonged contact. It had earned him more than a few swats from her over the years. He tossed a dart, this one hitting much closer to the bulls-eye, before sighing, and making a harder shot, landing it dead in the triple twenty region. Most aimed at the bulls-eye, the normal location of target, but he'd long ago realized that it wasn't actually the highest scoring point. The sound of the billiard balls clacking didn't faze him. The two of them had spent more than a few days in this room, him losing terribly to her at pool, pushing harder and harder to get decent at it, but her always having the edge.

He spared her a glance. Not something she did. At all? That was curious to say the least. But then a lot of the guys that might have been charming enough to make a good move on her had run afoul of him. He felt a surge of...something. Maybe relief that she'd never gotten that close with a guy before. He knew there was that sense of screaming, almost raving part of him that was glad, simply because he take it from her that way. And why not? he'd been close to her for years, no one knew her like he did. she was an open book, and he knew all the pages. He shook that line of thinking off as best he could, but he was quick to realize it wasn't quite as effective as it used to be. Pieces lingered this time.

"Dad's owed me a good being killed for a long time. Figure he might get around to it someday." James drawled as she made her by now almost trademark statement about someone getting killed for his actions. When she made the playful challenge to him, he was game. "Stack 'em up girl. Let's see what you got." He said with a confident smile. He pulled his cast darts from the board, adn moved off to the side, gallantly giving her the first cast. While she was focusing on the board, he was far more focused on her. The t-shirt was close fitting enough to give him a nice view of the willowy form she had. Not a physical creature, young Callie, but she managed quite handily to carry off a certain kind of effortless sensuality. He let her make her first two casts before he had to do something. He walked behind her, and just before she cast he reached out, and plucked the fletching off of the dart, making the throw fail wildly. He grinned, and set the removed fletching on her shoulder.

He handed her the darts, and she smiled her most confident smile. She wasn't the very physical type by any means, but the few games she played, she played well enough to hold her own. She licked her lips as she once again poised herself lining up her shot. Always taking her time, aiming just right, and letting it fly. She didn't hit her target, but she didn't do half bad either. It was good enough to warrant a smile from her. Her eyes slightly glancing over at him trying to assess what he thought of her shot. He seemed lost in thought over something. The look was so quick she didn't have time to try and put together enough about the look on his face to wager a guess as to what he was thinking about. If she had to make a wild guess, she would have said a girl.

She licked her lips once more, and this time she also bite her bottom lip slightly. As if any of this would help her aim any, she lined up her next shot. Taking a deep breath, holding it, and finally releasing it she let the dart fly once more. Closer to her mark. A wider smile as once more she averted her eyes over to him. Yet again he was lost in thought still. Wow. He must really have something weighing on his mind. He hasn't even noticed my shots are better than the last time we played this game. Good. Maybe I can sneak in an win. Her thoughts were playful, and she was having fun.

She lined up her third dart in her hand, and on some level, she was vaguely aware of his movement from the corner of her eyes. She paid no mind to him though as he stepped behind her. She licked her lips once more, again biting the bottom lip. Drawing back with the dart after she had lined up yet another shot. It flew to through the air missing her target on a miserable level. He had noticed! He sabotaged her efforts! She spun around to face him with a look on her face that one might not know if she was angry or not. It wasn't until the smile melted on her face and she smacked his arm that it was clear she wasn't mad. "Why did you do that? Afraid I was going to beat you? Couldn't stand facing your friends telling them you got beat by your little sister at darts? Oh my how that would sting to have to tell them, but don't worry James. I would have told them for you. That way you wouldn't have to go through telling them. Just the constant teasing I'm certain they would have put you through," she laughed. She moved to the side. "You're turn. Take your best shot, and let's see what you got."

Well, that could be taken as a loaded statement to be sure. His best shot. She'd never really seen his best shot, not really. And he didn't mean darts. The cuff she'd given him had been the same as it had always been, and yet somehow different as well. Teh contact made his arm tingle slightly, and he had the minor shudder of adrenaline go through him. Which was silly really, given that it was just a playful cuff. But it seemed physical contact in general set something off in him. He looked at her as she made her cracks at him, and then lifted his own three dart, a hand going to her shoulder, adn playfully pushing her out of his way. not a hard shove, just the sort of dissmissive gesture that he'd been doing to her since she'd been able to walk really.

He slid into place, and adjusted his stance, looking at the target, adn then flicking his eyes to her. He didn't really think she'd let his little joke on her pass easily. She'd likely be planning something, someway to even the score in her mind. He cast his first dart, inner circle, letting him get his bearings. She was close enough to his still that he moved his hips slightly to bump into her.
"Oops. Sorry." He said with a wink, and cast his second dart. Closer to the middle. He winked at her and tossed the last one, hitting dead centre, perfect bulls-eye. "Call it a fluke?" He asked her, winking.

Her mouth opened in surprise as he nudged her out of the way. "Oh. So this is how it's gonna be? Okay." She nodded as she held in her laughter watching his every move. Oh she knew he was teasing. He always did. It was part of the charm of their relationship; however, she knew that if she needed him, he would be right there in a moments notice. Granted she had been thinking maybe he felt roped into staying there and looking after her, but today all those thoughts seemed to vanish. He seemed like himself, and their relationship was the way it was when they were younger. With things back to normal, she was relaxing and letting her guard down.

She watched him shift his body and the look of intense concentration in his eyes. Oh she knew this was all for show as he was so talented with this game. "Show off," she mumbled to him. She gasped as his body connected with her's. "Hey! Oh now you're gonna get it. You just wait," she teased. "I'll bet you're sorry. You did that on purpose, and you know it. It's okay though. Like I said, you're gonna get it." She rolled her eyes at his wink. "Pain in my....," she let her voice trail as she rolled her eyes again shifting on her heels. "Fluke? You've been practicing. Okay. So you won? Big deal. You cheated. I didn't see how close I could get. You pulled my fletching off." She crossed her arms trying to look hurt but failing as she couldn't keep from smiling. "So I'd say you owe me something. I'd say you didn't win. I'd say I win by default. So. What are you going to give me?" She turned walking away from him towards the pool table. Her hands fingers glided along the edge of the table as her hand came to rest on the soft felt. She picked up the cue ball inspecting it with a smile before she sat it back down on the table. "How about one more game?" She looked over her shoulder at him with a grin. "Winner. Takes. All. Unless, of course, you've got something else in mind. Another game perhaps? Maybe another way you can make it up to me for cheating." A smile spread across her face as she did so love giving him a hard time.

James felt his heart beating hard against his chest, an almost thunderous thing.
"Another game. Have to...loosen up a little." He said with a bit of a rasp to his voice. He undid his belt, and set it on the edge of the pool table. He went towards the dart board, ready to retrieve the darts, replace the fletching, do a nice clean game. But she was talking, running her hands over the pool table, her back to him. He let out a shuddering breath, and changed his course. He needed some kind of contact, something to remind him that she was family after all. Not something to be a target of his feelings. He came up behind her, and didn't hesitate when he put his arms around her midsection, pulling him to her in a hug.

"Hey Callie. THanks for puttin' up with me lately." He said quietly. He didn't let her go, keeping the contact, feeling it easily, the heat that was rising off of him, the feel of her. So small, so soft, but still holding so much charm. She really did set the bar for women as far as he was concerned. He held her, knowing that the moment might be stretching a hair longer than he should, but he was enjoying the moment.

She nodded as she heard him agree to another game. "Great," she whispered. Not really paying attention to his comment about needing to losen up, she was oblivious to him putting his belt on the edge of the pool table. She was surprised when she suddenly felt his arms around her. Her back straightened. To anyone looking on, it would appear she was uncomfortable. Nothing could be further from the truth. James was one of the few people she not only could relax with, but he was also a member of the elite group she would allow to embrace her.

"Awwww James. Of course I put up with you. You're family. That's what family does. They put up with each other no matter what. Besides, I can't afford a hitman, and I couldn't clean up the mess I'd make if I killed you myself. So putting up with you is my only option. She put her arms over his as he held her there. "I want to thank you for putting up with m though. I know you would rather move out and be on your own. I know mom and dad kind of tied you down with looking after me. I just hope you don't hate me for it. I'm glad you're here, but I'd never want you to restrain you here. I love you James. You're the best brother anyone could have." She tightened her grip on him for a few moments before she relaxed her grip. It was only then that she noticed he was still holding her. The moment seemed to linger on, and she looked around the room. "Okay James. Come on. Let me beat you at this game, and we can be done with this. Let's get right down to the game. It's time for me to show you what I got, and for you to show me what you got."

James was a bit surprised to hear what she was saying. Tied down? Rather leave? Man, Callie was normally spot on, but this time apparently the distance he'd been trying to put between her and his urges had been painting a very different picture. And then she started talking again, laying things out. She loved him. He'd heard it a thousand thousand times before this, but right then, it seemed to spark something in his mind The calm, cautious and rational part of his brain screamed to let her go, walk away, throw a few darts, adn then go swim some laps, drink a beer, have a shower, learn to tap dance, whatever he could do that wasn't what he was finding himself seriously contemplating. But that voice was fainter than it should have been.

He loosened his grip on her midsection, and put a hand to her shoulder, turning her right around to face him, and he just looked at her. She was beautiful, and she was right there, right in front of him. What could he do? Dare he risk it? But then, he had always believed that a person should do what would make them happy. And right now, there was only one thought on his mind that would make him happy, and it was a terribly risky thing to do. ANd he didn't care. He leaned down, his arms keeping her close. It looked as though he might be aiming to give her a peck on the cheek, an affectionate gesture, but his course change, adn ended with his lips pressed tightly to hers, her body pulled close to his own.

As he turned her to face him, her heart sank. Looking at him after she had just poured her heart out to him was more difficult than she thought it would be. "I'm sorry," she whispered to him. "I've missed my brother so much. How we were when were kids, best friends growing up, and it just seems like we're growing apart." All he did was gaze at her. Say something, she thought. I want to hear somersetting from you. Anything. To her, his silence spoke volumes, but it was all things she did not want to hear. If he would open his mouth, then there was a chance that what she was imagining from him would not be true. That he didn't resent her for being forced to remain there with her against his will, and that he truly did long for the relationship they had.

As he leaned down, she smiled thinking he was going to give her a butterfly kiss. They had done this a million times when she was younger. He would put his nose to her's and they would rub them together. She closed her eyes ready for the familiar gesture only to be shocked as she felt his lips to her own. Startled, she opened her eyes wide and brought her hands up to push him away. She shoved him hard breaking his hold and kiss on her. "What the hell are you doing," she screamed at him. "Have you lost your mind James? I'm your sister. You don't kiss your sister like that. Ever! Don't you ever do that again! Ever!" She shoved him once more before she wiped her mouth with the back of her hand. "That's disgusting! Are you some kind of freak? You're a sick mother fucker." She was shocked by the language coming from her own mouth. Callie was never one to speak like that, and she certainly never spoke to him that way. She shook her head at him and turned to leave.

James felt her pushing him back, knew that he'd done something that was going to change everything between them permanently. Gods, what would happen if she told their parents? He'd be out, likely cut off from them permanently, not wanting to speak to or see him again. This one small action had almost literally damned him. But rather than a pit of fear and despair he felt...lighter. Oddly free. He was already completely pooched. Anything he did from here was open. Nothing was going to be getting much worse. He might as well...enjoy himself. And she'd been screaming at him. Something that she ought have remembered that he hated. It was one of the only surefire ways to really piss him off. And now she was storming away as if he'd simply sit back and let it all go.

He took a step to disabuse her of that notion.

His hand shot out, glad of his long reach, and seized a hold of her hair. He pulled her back by that and half tossed her at the pool table. As he let go, he was already moving to make his next move, his hand catching her throat, and pushing, bending her over backwards at the table.
"Don't you. Ever. Yell at me." He snarled, surprised at the promise of pain and violence in his voice. James was not normally a violent man b nature, the only people who had really seen him in a state like this would be the men he'd beaten to keep them away from Callie. But he knew damned well that she was a stubborn thing, and a simple threat like that wasn't going to keep her in line. He needed something else, something more...permanent. A part of him was screaming in his head to stop this, make something up, beg forgiveness! It wasn't too late. But by now, that voice was only a whisper. His hand moved to the neckline of her shirt, and he grit his teeth as he pulled, the stitching popping loose, and coming away, taking the front of her shirt with it.

She screamed in pain and shock as he told hold of her. "James! What the hell are you...." She was cut off as she found him pushing her against the table. She felt the hard wood unforgiving at her back and his hand pressing her throat. Her eyes wide as she watched him afraid. What had gotten into him. Okay so maybe she over-reacted maybe? She should apologize. "I'm sorry," she squeaked out. "I shouldn't have....yelled at you. I'm sorry." The look in his eyes was different, more primal, than anything she had ever seen before. As he spoke, she was more certain it was because of how she treated. "Okay. Okay. I won't ever yell at you again. I promise. Just please. Let me go. James. Please." Her voice was shaky as his tone had only scared her more. "James please let me go." She felt his hand moving to her shirt, and with one rip, she felt the fabric give. "James no!" She was screaming again before she could even think. "Stop it!"

Her mind was racing a he was doing this. There is no way he just ripped my shirt open like that. Even so, why on earth would he do that. "James why are you doing this? You kissed me. Now you're ripping my shirt off me. What's gotten into you?" She was on the verge of tears as she looked at him waiting for an answer. Her own words, her questions to him playing over and over in her mind. Her body reacting to his touch, this violent outburst from him. Her chest was heaving as she was panting. Her lips parted as she glared at him. In her current position, one of her legs was up, but the other was still resting on the floor. He ripped my shirt open! He kissed me! He....her mind froze. "James," she whispered. "No. You can't do this. You can't want to do this. It's wrong." The realization of what he wanted to do set in. "Please. You're my brother. I'm your sister. You can't do this. Just let me go, and we can play a game or something. Okay. Nobody has to know. I promise." She reached up to take his hand in her's. "It's okay. Just relax." She leaned forward slightly pressing her body to his trying to nudge him back.

It was words. A wall of words, filling the air between them. His focus was absolute on her, And most of what she said simply ran through his head. Just relax. The words managed to penetrate his mind a little, and he had the moment of seriously considering letting her go, chalking it up to some kind of rage spasm, a panic attack. She'd claimed that she'd not tell anyone, but there was no way to guarantee that. No, if she was going to stay quiet about it, then he was going to have to do something fast and furious, something that ensured that she'd never tell a soul about what had happened. And that meant never stopping. As she leaned forward, putting hte tighter together, he reached his hand up, grabbing the belt that he had set on the table, and made a quick loop with her, and got a hold of hand that she'd graciously set into his own, and pushed it over her head, through the belt. He stepp in front of her, using his hips to keep her pinned in place, adn got her other hand through the loop, pulling the leather tight.

He stepped away from her, and moved around the table, pullingher farther onto it by the belt. He lifted a pool cue, adn tied the loose end of the belt to it, before sliding the cue between the legs of the pool table, making it so she couldn't pull free. He'd bound her. His heart was hammering, and his skin felt flush, takig in the sight Callie tied like this, set up on the table. With a deep breath, he climbed onto the table with her, pulling her down to keep the tension on the belt.
"I've wanted to do this for so long." He said to no one in particular, as though just thinking aloud as his hands fixated on her shorts, popping them open with a wide, almost manic smile.

It all happened so fast. She didn't even have time to react. Not that there was much she go do against him. He was stronger than her, and he certainly proved he was faster as well. She felt it all happen. The belt, his hips pinning her, the hard table beneath her. She didn't even have time to plead with him. All that she managed were sounds. She tried to fight him off, but it was to no avail. She felt the leather tight against her skin as he held her firm. He showed no mercy, no sympathy as he dragged her atop the table. She had no idea what else he ws doing, but she soon founder herself unable to lower her arms. "What are you doing," she asked him trying to contain her emotions. She didn't want to yell at him as she still held on to the tiny bit of belief that she could somehow talk her way out of this one. It was weak, tiny, and pretty much non existent, but it was all she had at this moment. "Please James. Just talk to me. What are you doing? I'm your sister. Remember? Sister. Family. You can't do this. It's against the law. You'll go to jail. Let me go now, and I promise I won't tell."

She took in several deep breaths waiting for something from him. An answer, for him to appear, anything that would show if she was getting through to him or not. She heard him climbing on the table, and she turned to face him. "James," she began, but she quickly gave up all hope as he spoke. He had wanted to do this for a long time? Oh my God. He has wanted to tie me up and do God only knows what to me for a long time? "James please. You can't do this," she whispered as it was her last effort to reason with him. When her shorts were opened, she abandoned all resolve and began to scream at him once more. "Let me go! Somebody help me! James no! You can't do this!" She started to kick at the air hoping to connect with some part of his body. "You sick mother fucker! Let me go! Fuck James this isn't funny anymore!" Her heart was now racing as she violently fought to try and free herself. She pulled on the belt and pool cue with all she had. Her wrists turning red, her arms aching, and she was getting nowhere. "James you let me up right now, or so help me I will tell the first person I see how my brother is a freak who tied me up. I'll ruin you! You're swimming days will be over! Got that! That pool back there will be the only place you swim, and that's if mom and dad don't throw you out, or if you don't go to jail! So be smart! Let me up!"

James smile vanished as she started kicking out wildly, her voice rising again to shout at him. His gaze darkened, his anger rising. Hadn't he just told her about yelling at him? And yet here she was, doing just that, screaming at him, threatening him. He could let that stand. One of his hands let fly, cracking across her cheek hard enough to rock her head to one side. He used that moment of pause to get both hands on her shorts, and pull. Rather than trying anything fancy, he simply tore them off of her, and he dropped the ruined material on the table beside them.
"You will never yell at me again." He said breathlessly, waiting for her head to turn back to repeat the slap on the other side of her face as an added incentive. He stood on the table, glad of the massive construct able to support an incredible weight. He stood over her, and looked down at her mostly bare form.

He reached into his back pocket, feeling what had been left in these pants, adn smiled at what he found. He drew out a folding pocket knife, and knelt down over her body, his hips over her stomach. He flipped the knife open, and slid the blade between her breasts, cutting her bra away in a single motion, baring her chest to him. He smiled all the more, his freee hand coming to her left breast, squeezing it, rolling the nipple between his fingers, getting a feel for her. It was electric, more intense than he;d expected it to be. He felt himself straining at his pants, wanting so much to be let loose. He let go of her, and stood over her again, giving her an excellent view as he undid his pants, and let them drop. His shorts followed suit, his cock swinging free. Eleven inches long, adn three and a half thick, it was far more than the average person would expect, adn he'd gotten no complaints from his girlfriends over the years. Callie was going to be no different in the end. He truly believed that. With a grin, he knelt back down over her body, and began to work his way back, wanting to get into a better position.

Back
Top Bottom