Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Two sisters having some fun together (Revnarh & loveforall)

Revnarh

Playful demoness
Rose, a 6'5 tall 18 year old girl, woke up and got out of her bed. She looked at her body in her large mirror and combed her shoulder-long red wavy hair. Rose stared into the reflection of her black eyes and thought about what she should wear today. She decided to wear a mid-long black skirt that had red rose petals on the left side and showed her right leg. Rose put red stockings on her smooth legs and put a black frilly bra on her 36DD big breasts. She put a black matching blouse which had red rose petals on it too on and walked downstairs after putting her red shoes on. Rose didn't like to wear any panties so her seven inch long cock could move around freely. She greeted her parents and ate some cereals with milk for breakfast. Rose grabbed everything she needed for school and drank a glass of orange juice before she drove to school with her bike. The day went by fast and she drove home where she met her sexy younger sister.

Mary a 6'0" foot 15 year old was at her home waiting for her sexy ass sister to get back from school since Mary was sick. Mary had gotten up to look at her self and get ready to go to the store. She grabs a red and black dress which has a part to show off her legs. She doesn't like to wear a bra for her 12B breasts. She even forgets panties for her 8 inch cock since she is gonna be with her sister. Mary has always wanted to spend a whole day with her sister and for the weekend and now is her time.

Rose knocked on her sisters door before she walked just in. "Mary? Are you awake? I heard that you are sick so I brought you some chicken soup." She placed the trail with the plate, a glass full with orange juice and some bread on a table and looked at her younger sister. Rose smiled when she saw the large erection of her sister and closed the door before she sneaked towards the sleeping beauty. She got her head and hands under the blanket carefully to not wake Mary and began to lick the tip of her thick and big dick. Rose could feel her own cock getting hard, but she focused on her little sisters cock and balls. She put the big cock of her sister into her mouth and continued to lick the head with her tongue while her hands played with Mary's other parts. Rose's left hand tickled the balls of her younger sister while the right hand rubbed the insides of her pussy with two fingers and teased her clitoris by rubbing it with her thumb.

Mary a turns and moans in here sleep as rose plays with her. In Mary's dream she is getting fuck ed by her mom and sister and father while being tied up. She had an election after getting dressed and falling back asleep. She was wishing her sister didn't come in on her with a boner.

Rose noticed that Mary turned around and moaned in her sleep. She hoped that the sleeping beauty wouldn't wake up too soon so she could suck on her whole cock. She tried her best to not wake up her younger sister, but that was hard with a throbbing erection between her own legs. Rose began to deepthroat Mary and moaned around her big and thick cock to send vibrations over it. She bobbed her head up and down and used her tongue to lick the head of Mary's cock while she continued to tease her balls and pussy with her hands.

Mary moams loud hoping this dream will never end. She feels like she is ready to cum in her sleep and tries to hold it. She moans loudly as her cum shoots out and keeps cumming for a good bit. After her cumming she is still fully erect

Rose swallowed every last drop of Mary's load and took her still rock hard cock out of her mouth so she could savor the taste of her sisters semen. Rose couldn't belive how deep asleep Mary was. She got out of her clothes and slid her own hard erection against her younger sisters labia. Rose teased Mary's clitoris whith her throbbing cock and pushed her member into her sisters tight and wet pussy. She fucked her slow and gentle to not wake her up and grabbed Mary's cock to stroke it with her hands.

Mary moans loud as her pussy get fucked by rose in her dream. "Yes sis fuck me hard then let mom fuck me" she mumbles to herself as rose fuckes her. Mary then screams loud as rose strokes her dick and fuckes her

Rose continued to fuck Mary and came directly into her womb. She was still rock hard and noticed that Mary didn't cum this time. Rose climbed on the bed and pushed Mary's thick cock into her wet pussy and began to ride her younger sister.

Mary wakes suddenly and screams "ROSE WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!". She grew red as an apple and wanted to go hide but couldn't because of her sister rose on her.

Rose came and shot her cum over her naked sister while she continued to ride her cock. She felt that Mary was close to shoot her load into her wet pussy and doubled her efforts. "I'm making your dream...come true Mary...you said in your sleep...that you wanted to fuck me...and mom too..." Rose came again, this time with her pussy and felt how her sister filled her to the brim.

Mary moams out loud and then smiles. "Rose let's do more after we go eat ok". Mary tries to get up but rose won't let her. Mary sighs and pulls roses torso down to her chest. "Rose want more"

"Yes, I want another round. I love the feeling of your thick and big cock inside of my wet and tight pussy, but I love to fuck your tight and wet hole too." Rose rode Mary to another orgasm and stopped her from cuming by pressing her fingers on the base of her cock. "You are a quick shooter...no cuming for you untill I cum first!" Rose continued to pound her pussy on Mary's rock hard cock. She came hard and covered her younger sister in her semen. Rose climbed of Mary's throbbing cock without taking her fingers of her dick. "Time for the final round!" Rose stroked her cock with her right hand untill it was hard again and slammed it into Mary's wet pussy. She fucked her as deep and as hard as she could and took her fingers of her throbbing cock when she came inside her tight hole. Rose took her cock out of Mary's filled pussy and kissed her softly on her lips. "Wanna go to the bathroom and take a shower together?"

Mary was just in a wierd move she could hardly move from pleasure. "Yes rose let's take a nice long shower" she said kissing her sister and adding tongue to the joyous kiss. Mary smiles and makes the kiss deeper and deeper

Rose kissed her younger sister back and used her tongue to play with Mary's. They walked into the bathroom while they were kissing. Rose turned the water on, making sure that it was pleasantly hot and began to soap the body of Mary up as an excuse to grope her ass and tits. She moaned into Mary's mouth and hugged her. Rose liked the feeling of her tits and cock pressed against her sisters body and continued to fondle her ass cheeks.

Mary moans loud as she is fondled by rose. She press her self even further against rose making their cock hit each others stomach. Mary shoves her tongue way into roses mouth then stops. "Sis can your beautiful lips taste my hard cock?". She asks her sister while shoving her finger in roses ass and smiles.

Rose nodded and got on her knees to suck mary's big and thick cock. She deepthroated the whole cock of her younger sister and even played with her balls to make her cum faster. Rose swallowed the load and kept some of it in her mouth when she pulled Mary's cock out of her mouth. She got up and kissed her younger sister to let her taste her own cum in her mouth. Rose broke the kiss and looked at Mary. "How about you suck now my cock?"

Mary nods and gets on her knees shoving her sisters cock in her mouth and starts sucking. She sucks harder messaging her sisters balls and wants her sisters cum badly. She deep throats roses cock. Mary forces her sister to cum in her mouth and swallows all the cum her sister came.

Rose enjoyed the feeling of her sisters mouth and throat around her cock. She moaned and came after a while of getting sucked and teased at her balls. Rose shot her load directly into Mary's stomach. She noticed that they both were still rock hard despite being sucked and fucked by each other. "Mary...do you want to take my anal virginity too?"

Mary smiles and kisses roses neck. "If course sis I would love to but only if u take mine". She smiles and bends over in the shower. Mary opens her ass wide and waits for your first thrust into her.

Rose licked her lips when Mary presented her sexy ass to her older sister. She lubed her younger sisters ass up with the precum of her dick and began to thrust into Mary's ass. "You're so tight...I love it!" Rose moved her hips, thrusting in and out of Mary and leaned over to nibble on her neck. She used her hands to fondle Mary's breasts too and moaned at the feeling of her balls slapping against her sisters pussy.

Mary smiles and nods "Yes but only if u take mine first". She said. She gets on her hands and knees. She spreads her ass wide open and starts sucking on her thumb waiting for u to ram her hard in her ass

Rose got behind Mary and began to lick her ass as deep as she could. She wanted to prepare her younger sisters ass so she would not hurt her. Rose stopped the rimjob when she thought that Mary was ready. She got up and put her with cum and pussy juices covered cock into her younger sisters tight ass.

Mary moans loudly and grabs the edge of the shower tighter feeling her ass get perpetrated and she screams in pleasure. Mary moves her hips back and forth to help give momentum to her sisters fucking

Rose grabbed her younger sisters ass and began to move her hips. She thrusted out untill only the head of her cock was inside Mary and thrusted then suddenly back into her. She repeated this process untill her whole cock fit inside her sisters ass. Rose began to fuck Mary hard and fast once she managed to get her whole length inside Mary's tight ass. "You're...so tight...I love you, Mary..."

Back
Top Bottom