Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Is Not A Joke [Closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
She was scared, real scared. When moments, like this, comes to this type she would always fear what would await her, and come after her, especially with her boyfriend. Additionally, a baby was soon to come.

Turning the oven knob as picking up the box of matches and lighting one of them up, twenty year old Kelly quickly placed the lighten match into the stove that wasn't popping any gas correctly for itself and soon lit it out once she got what she wanted. Next, she got out a small pot from underneath the sink and filled it with an entire bottle of water, letting it boil for a couple minutes. She then paddles over to the small round table that was standing lifelessly against the square window and takes a seat. Kelly suddenly buries her head in her hands and sighs, her stomach luckily filled of food but her head pounding with pain. Ever since life has been a struggle for them and money has been very little or "have been" for the pass couple of months, Kelly herself has also been struggling, which was carrying a new life inside of her and marks that were left on skin known as burises. Not only carrying a new life inside her but also the beat downs, she was almost due and would give birth to her unborn baby until the next four months, which would soon breeze away. Time has been speeding away these pass few days.

With her boyfriend doing most of the work and trying his best to provide the best future for his family, Kelly would just lie in bed all day and getting the full time rest she needs in order for her baby to be healthy. However, there would be times when they would argue; and stress for her along the way. - And mainly feed the extra mouthful, or probably a few cleaning touches around the house. Therefore, with no family members or any close friends to help them through the hard times, the couple were passed with over due bills and could be kicked out of their only shelter any day. This was only the beginning...

Minutes later, Kelly returned back over to the pot and noticed the boiling water was ready. Pouring the steaming hot water into a teacup with a peppermint teabag inside, she then added a few touches of milk along a few teaspoons of sugar. Finally holding the cup close to her lip as she slowly takes a sip out of it, her eyes trailed off to look at the coo-coo clock across from her and gazed at the time it was now, a long sigh escaped from her lips as she stood there in silence. All Kelly's head was running through right now, is how is she going to make this right for her family? A baby was soon about to come from right around the corner, and Kelly still hasn't got anything so far for the unborn baby before it arrives. Since money was becoming a pain and life has been struggle, things was also happening outside in life. Though she wasn't involve any gangs or violence to that cause, her boyfriend was. And didn't say anything about for now. But it still bother her.

Brushing back the light brown hair from her light brown eyes she starts walking back to the living room, Kelly gently sat back down but this time on crouch and laid down. Putting a pillow underneath her swollen stomach and resting her head above the crouch's arm, and her eyes searching for something that would at least be inspired to look at. With a sigh to calm her fear, she then rested an hand on her stomach and gently closed her eyes.

She wasn't ready for another beat down.

RE: Life Is Not A Joke [RevengexThomasRHellsing]

Thomas felt, well a rush honestly. The young man knew he needed to do this, he knew it was necessary. He'd been working his ass of for the Saints for almost two years now. Shit was pretty much always hitting the fan, but when you were 6' 11", 280 pounds of muscles, and the son of a hooker and a low level made man destiny tended to set paths.

Thomas knew he was massive, one of the few luxuries his mother had been able to afford him was boxing lessons with a friend of his old mans. The coach had always said strength didn't matter without speed, and thus Thomas had made sure to stay nimble and quick. He'd fallen in with the Saints when he was in 6th grade, The Boss has come to tell him a scummy Rounin has killed his mother in a drive by, and offered the kid money to go move to his aunts. Thomas had asked if instead he could take the beat in, he wanted vengeance.

Some days, when old injuries throbbed, and the random bitches next to him were drugged out of their mind, he wondered if he'd screwed up back then. Thomas knew his time limit was coming, soldiers in the gang lasted until the age of 25, then you either moved up, or moved 9 feet down. Thomas loved the power that came from the Saints, too much to ask to leave. He had no profitable skills besides his strength and gun play. That was why today was so important.

The Boss liked him, and when he'd found out his girlfriend was pregnant and due in a few months, he'd given him a golden chance. A group of Rounin were planning to take a shipment of meth along a deserted gravel road near the road way. He got the drugs, he was set, he's become an officer.

Thus why Thomas and fifty Saints were out at 7 O'clock. Thomas knew he should have told Kelly, but if he died here he knew the boss would help her out. 4 S.U.V.s disappeared past the road. Going to load up on drugs, they were the bright yellow well known for Rounin. He moved quickly, taking the land mines the boss had suggested he used he buried them. He was wearing leather gloves, along with his purple jersey stye shirt, dark purple pants and steel toed boots. A pair of dark purple doo rags hid his practically white blond hair, and face, pair of cheap pool goggles protected his eyes.

He knew he and his were very likely screwed, their were only supposed to be 2 SUVs, but he wouldn't let his wife or the baby in her womb down. He made a quick call to the boss, "Two more S.U.V.s, need back up, but still attempting."

He then hung up, knowing the boss would do what he could. He waved down his five best shooters, commanding them to aim at the drivers first. The mines wouldn't take out all four transports. He knew they understood.

Seeing the first car coming he nodded and prepared, making sure his laser cope on his M-18 was on. Time to become a man, or die like a dog.

Four hours later, as his wife was closing her eyes he opened the door. Two large bags in his arms. walking in, wearing the same stuff as earlier except the gloves and face coverings, he tossed the bags full of money onto the table. Laughing he said, "I hope my old lady is ready to suck her man's dick. I think I did good, and got a few days off."

Smirking he said, "The boss wanted me to go on an errand, Keji Yukamora was involved, shot him three times in the head. That my beloved is the bounty, 4 million dollars. All clean, the boss is also wiring some of my non American counts some money. It's offical baby, I'm an Office in the 3rd street Saints. Money just became a joke. The boss wants me to avoid the hideout until the whole errand blows over. What do you say we take eighty dollars and go eat somewhere fancy?"

Once it was clear and had never changed, the heart inside Kelly dropped. As she listened to the boom of the closing door and the husky laughter of her boyfriend, she knew he was finally home. And knew she was done for. With her eyes slowly reopening and hands clenching onto her swollen stomach, she slowly licked the dryness off of lips as she sat up and glanced up to Thomas, gazing after him as he spoke. Once he was finished for now and probably waiting for some sort of feedback, Kelly thought hard on what she had to say. As she thought she worried. But why? Kelly would always fear when a moment like this comes. Since Thomas was a pretty strong man and could probably jump onto a person within seconds with that type of body type, she had to be careful. Whatever sentence or word that comes out her own mouth without the proper language or respect, she might up not knowing what awaits for her. As for that rate, she thought.

It was minute later until she had something in mind. She then slowly but uncomfortable smiled then. "Oh, that's good to hear. Congrats. But, - wait...You killed someone by shooting them three times in the head? What happened this time?" She said confusingly, yet nervously. Her eyes suddenly lighten up. "Sounds like fun? I hope no one pointed a gun in front of you.." She nervously chuckled before turning her head to the tables when she remembering hearing a loud thud, which she guessed it came from there. Her eyes narrowed at the two big bags that laid across from each other and wondered what was inside, so asked, "What inside the bag?" She asked shyly,adjusting the pillow which laid underneath her swollen stomach before adjusting her own. But her voice sounding worry when asked.

When her eyes resumed back onto Thomas and gave him her full attention, she then said, "A fancy restaurant? Uh, sure I guess we can go. - You could of told me sooner but sure." Eating at a fancy restaurant sounded like a good idea for Kelly, but part of her felt like she should stay home and do it another time, however, it felt strange for some reason. For now, Kelly struggled to get up and decided to go after all. The idea of going outside and get some fresh air sounded great, and Kelly couldn't wait to get out and be free once more. "I'll get dress..." She breathed heavily and walked away to her room, disappearing from there.

Thomas walked up behind her, smacking her ass sharply. As he said, "I believe I said suck me off first baby. I'm so fucking hard thinking about what we're going to do. As for the specific of how I got the money, well it's kin of because of you."

He kept his eyes on her, he loved watching her naked, the thrill that he had no privacy from him. It also wasn't uncommon for him to fuck her willingly or unwillingly while she changed. He slid his pants down, allowing her to see his hard thick cock, as he said, "But since your in such a hurry you can blow me naked."

He relaxed on the bed, but as he smelled it he growled, "Why the fuck isn't the bed washed? I told you after last night it needed a good washing today! I know your lazy, but it it really that hard to get off of your ass and do simple things for the man who works his ass off for you? No dinner, no clean bed, do I have to remind you whose in charge around here? I could be gone tomorrow if that's what you want, leave you and my bastard child alone while I got with women who weren't so stupid as to forget the pill."

Thomas sighed, "I really wanted a good night damnit, why do you have to try and ruin everything?"

Kelly had feared something like this would happen. As she felt the stinging pain in her ass at which been smacked across sharply, she nearly screamed and quickly hurried her hands to her ass, slowly beginning to rub it. "Ow!" She shouted childless in a high pitched format, her hands still continuing to rub. Kelly however, didn't care if he was hard or not, nor care less - from what he just did and thought it was funny, she was now upset but didn't bring any further. And instead of answering, she pretended she didn't hear him at first, nor with the part of his sucking his cock.

As Kelly continued to search for fancy-type clothes from which Thomas had planned, she decided to undress herself first. Before wearing her sweat pants and bright tank top she had worn earlier, she then removed it and threw across the room, throwing towards where the dirty hamper of clothes were. Now only exposed with her cheetah print push-up bra and panties, she had forgotten Thomas was here until she turned around. When she turned around (since she had to get something) and her body halted by the such sight she was seeing, her eyes suddenly lighten up, leaving the only "words" - and impression- to show how she reacted. But, it was until a minute later when she spoke, "No one is in a hurry...- and...I don't want to give you a blowjob.." She said slowly hating the fact she was still starring at his erected cock as it mocked her, and made things difficult for her to not leave even though she would tried to look away.

Thankfully, when he sat on the bed it gave Kelly a chance to resumed something she can finished for once.

With that, she resumed herself over to the large drawer that held most of her clothes. When finding clothes at this moment, especially living poorly with nothing but failure, it was a struggle. And at the exact moment when Kelly was about to open it, she soon halted herself when she heard the sound of Thomas growled, causing the heart inside her to drop once once and eyes to wide. "Uh, how am I suppose to wash a bed?" She asked as her most fears doubled. "I know you told me to do it and all, but still. I don't get it... - Though, if you want, I can call the people to get us a new mattress..." Her voice soon lowering to mumble. Moments like this Kelly would get upset and sometimes even cry by his threatening, but mostly fear. Breathing heavily as she try to calm herself down, she spoke again, "But, fine, Thomas. Since I'm to lazy to do anything in the house-yet willing to, or too grateful for your hardworking for a man like you would do, I'm pretty sure you would find a lovely women to hook up while you're at it. So, ahead, leave. I don't care...I am already worthless..." She said with no emotion, but eyes burning with upcoming tears. If this was the way Thomas had found her until now, what was the point of even being his girlfriend? Kelly wished she had understand why he even bother staying with her.

Quietly sighing from her lack of distress, Kelly finally opened the upper drawer and grabbed a shirt without looking. She lifted the shirt over her head and placed it on her with a pull, before closing the drawer and walking away then. At this moment, she didn't want to hear Thomas and pretend she didn't heard what he said at all. She was too nervous to even be near him.

Thomas had, in his own opinion, been controlled. He'd put up with the disrespect of his baby mama, obviously he wasn't strict enough with her. Seeing her start to put the shirt on his hand lashed out, wrapping in her hair s he said "You stupid CUNT! You just can't be a good little cock sleeve can you? I work hard to make a good life for us, and you JUST HAVE TO KEEP FUCKING IT UP!"

He shoved her hard into the bed, rubbing her face in the wet spot he said, "That bitch is what I want changed, it's called washing the fucking sheets do you like that, do I have to rub your fucking face in your mess like a real god damn bitch?"

Pulling her back up by her hair he back handed her hard to thee left wide of her face. Then threw a savage right punch to the other size. Shoving her towards the bed, he grabbed his thick heavy leather belt. It was his favorite tool for teaching her, her place since he couldn't hit her as much because of the baby. Bringing the heavy thick leather down on her face and exposed chest If she tried to cover them he'd give her a fierce kick to the crotch. Growing as he beat her savagely with the belt, he said "Stupid fucking whore, I am your boyfriend, your husband, your OWNER, you are my property. If I say to give me a fucking blow job you say "Sir yes sir". If you EVER act like such a respectful bitch of a woman again I WILL give you an abortion I beat you so badly, DO YOU UNDERSTAND?"

Thomas moved over towards her, reaching out to pet her he said, "I'm sorry baby, I've been to la lately. I've been letting you ct like your single because I don't want to hurt the baby, it's making you think you have a choice, or freedom. I love you, please don't make me abort our so or daughter teaching you a lesson. Please just be a good girlfriend. Now baby what do you say?"

He loved this part the part where after he'd taught her her place, she'd than him, and as if she could service him like a good girl friend. It had only taken breaking three of her ribs and her arm one time to teach her he tended to hold back, as long as she was respectful after the first beating. Otherwise he'd beat her until something else came up or he got bored. Odds are minimum it would be until eight the next morning. Rubbing her swollen cheek with his thumb he said, "Are you going to be a good girl? Or ddo I need to get the cane?"

Kelly was up until the moment when she was scared and couldn't move. Instead, her eyes locking on the scene itself. "No, please, no!" Kelly tried to scream begging for his mercy in order to stop, but her voice suddenly cracked when she felt the gripping pull from her hair and the calling of the names that weren't even true, or near her type. "Thomas, please! -" She called out again, wanting to get a chance to speak but eventually couldn't. As Kelly tried to fight for freedom and away from Thomas and his intentional behavior, she soon found herself laying on the bed with a shaking body. With eyes beginning to water, they slowly looked up to Thomas and watched him as he acted the complete opposite of himself, before feeling the intention of her body risen up and stood before Thomas, sensing something coming.

Of course, it happened. Feeling the rough hand smacking her against the face a couple of times before the punches, she almost felt herself passing out, but luckily she lost her balance and collapsed to the floor instead. Her hands quickly moved to her face and began to rub the stinging pain at the crest of her cheeks where he punched her, feeling slight a bump, while the other hand clenched tightly onto her stomach, protecting her creation from anything that be unexpected. Kelly wouldn't enjoy seeing if she had a miscarriage; but as she laid there, groaning and rubbing with pain, more pain soon hit. And eyed the same leather belt that she had already recognized and a less favorite desire for it, before she looked away and took a deep breathe. Not again...

Waiting for the momet to come, she felt the slap. And screamed for dear life. Suddenly feeling the hard whops of the black leather as each whop was slapped against her skin, causing too soon reddened, Kelly cried out loud and once again begged Thomas for mercy. "Ow!! Thomas, stop, please! She screamed out, tears beginning to stream down her face as she begged more. "I UNDERSTAND! I'M SORRY!" Her voice soon leading to a shout, then to a mumble to silence.His strict threats managed to shut her, however, she still continued to cry out by his abuse. She felt weak and numb.

"I'm sorry.." She whispered lowly. The only thing she could worry about being her numbness; she knew was weak. And knew nothing couldn't changed her for that. "Please don't hurt me"

Once it was clear and settle, and everything back to normal by the gesture movement of Thomas and his gently petting, everything quieted down then but Kelly was startled by the touch. Her body shivered as she could remained seeing the abuse and pain happening at all once, and cried even more. As she would feel this touch and listen to his soft, gentle yet normal tone Kelly slowly nodded her head, but didn't trust one word he said. And as this continued, Kelly soon then moved away from Thomas touched and huddle underneath the covers, hiding her face, and stood like this for a while, before ever speaking. - It was an everlasting minute before she spoke. "I...Have...Nothing...To..S-say... She nervously spoke, her words a bit unclear from the streaming tears that fell downwards her cheek and onto the sheets which her boyfriend complained it was dirty. "I'll just be a good...girlfriend like you want me to be" She sniffed.

While her hand laid distressful on her stomach, clenching tightly in one spot, she adjusted herself and then laid her on the side not caring if her back was facing him besides her face. Kelly just wanted to he alone for a moment, which was a nice nap. But, at this moment, she couldn't. With the slightest strokes against her swollen cheek, her teeth baring together for a small hiss, and her body boiling with constant rage; she just couldn't. But, the fact, when asked, Kelly of course had to say something. "Please, not the cane. I'll be a good girl, but please, can you leave me alone for a moment?" And with that being said, she just hoped he respected it, because right now she was tearing up a storm and just needed the chance to calm down - if he allowed her.

Thomas kissed her on the forehead, "I'm sorry I've slacked off baby. I'll try to be more firm, so I don't have to give you another serious beating ok? Just try to be a good girl. Don't forget, I want a blow job when I finish in the shower."

He kissed her on one of her bruises before going to shower, he locked the bedroom door, taking the key and putting it around his neck. He normally kept her locked in the room all day as a minor punishment. He moved towards the shower, turning it on he half called to he, "Atleast with the money, we can fix the hot water tank nice long hot showers."

When he was decently sure he was clean, he turned the shower to bath mode. Truly relaxing, as the hot water messaged his bruises from the battle. He had taken thee 9mm rounds to the let side of his chest. Luckily the kevlar had stopped them whole sale. He also had a nasty cut on the outside of his leg from a pieces of glass, but the saint's doctor had stitched it up. After a five minute long shower, and a forty minute long bath, he finally stood up, slowly leaving the barely luke warm water. His girlfriend's would be ice cold, but if she'd obeyed then she would have gotten a warm shower. Stepping out, he began toweling of with his thick burgundy towel. Leaving it n the floor for her to pick up, he let her see the bruises saying "See what I got for you? Trying to be a goo boyfriend and father. If I hadn't been wearing my vest, I'd be dead in the dirt like a dog. I come home from a hard days work, and my spoiled girlfriend whose done nothing all day, won't even suck me off! Do you see why I got angry baby?"

Kelly didn't believe what he had to say, or his pecking kisses that gently planted onto her swollen face; however, part of her belief she would have to give him a blowjob without no hesitation and she knew it. As she continued to lowly wept from underneath the covers, she was waiting for the moment to hear the sound of the bathroom door to end with a shut. Once she did and heard the low, faint sound of the doors lock soon twisting to a full lock mood, she feared it wouldn't be too long before he comes out and "asks" her to give him a blowjob. And not only that, she feared she'll be beaten again if not doing it so correctly. With a sigh toward the time she has to herself, she decided to use this moment to curl into a small ball and wrap her average arms over her swollen belly, slowly whispering to herself she would do everything in her power to do anything she can do to protect her own child from becoming an "enemy".

During those pass thirty nine minutes, Kelly sat quietly by herself and kept her eyes shut. When the room was quiet and no point for anyone to ruin it besides Thomas she laid peacefully. And, maybe if she was locked on hold and couldn't go but to stay in the room, she quite liked the idea. The idea sounded like very much peacefully then a noisy one, and soon brought happy kicks to her stomach when she closed her eyes and tried to relax her sore body.

A minute later, Kelly's eyes soon jumped when she realized the door was opened and noises stumbling across with heavy footsteps that was known for Thomas, who apparently had no towel around. Now starring with widened eyes yet a disgust hard look, she looked up to him Thomas with a hint of sorrow. Her fears were beginning to aim for her again as starred..."Uh..." She said quietly as eyes lowered ashamed. "Yes...?" As eyes soon looked back to Thomas, but at his cock this time, before they soon looked away. Kelly then gulped. "But, does your cock has to be in my face?" She said slowly, but calmly trying to make things easier for Thomas from not to get upset and choas again.

But, even though it was true about Kelly not doing anything all day but sleep, Kelly couldn't do not about it. She wished she could but couldn't

Thomas smiled, as he pet her saying, "With my hard cock on display, you know what your supposed to do. I know your a bit dumb, so it's to help you understand."

He lead her out of the bedroom, to the front room. Because of her obstinacy she'd have to suck him off in the front room, where anyone who could come in would see her. While it wasn't common for Saints or the sluts that Thomas saw on the side to walk in, it wasn't uncommon either. He smirked as an idea came to him, and he grabbed one of the toy he sometimes used on her. The decently thick rubber cock was suction cupped to the side of the table. So as she worked her mouth a throat on his cock the toy would work in and out of her cunt. Net came a glass of soda He spoke simply, "Baby I know it's easier to suck me while your on your hands and knees because of the baby. Use the fake cock but you'd better not cum without permission."

Thomas then drank his soda easily. Turning on the large plasma screen T.V., it was quite literally the most expensive thing in the apartment. Of course some of the clothes he got her or special occasions were pretty close. Thomas love to buy her things, gold an diamond encrusted. It was part of who he was sometimes buying her nice things especially when she did good. Sometimes beating her especially when she "Failed" to do what he wanted. He was very middle of the road for The Saints, some of them whored out their girlfriends, others beat them much worse then he did. Some were never his but that was very rare.

Thomas knew Issiah's girlfriend was into him. She'd been put into the ICU three times in the last year. Twice by Issiah, and once by her cooking operation going sky high. Issiah was doing 300 years for mass homicide and getting caught with 100 kilos of product. Putting such thoughts aside, and focusing on what he was supposed to be focusing on, he tuned the T.V. on, finding an episode of Friends he made sure to keep his legs nice and spread for his slut of a girlfriend. Even as he wondered where they should go for dinner. He figured Phook Mei's would work, since it was getting a bit late already. They could do the fancy date night tomorrow, assuming his girlfriend didn't get bitchy again. Looking down at her he said, "Since you acted out tonight, let's go to Phook Mei's after I cum and you shower. We can have date night tomorrow. You know your washing the sheets when we get back right?"

"I am not dumb!" Kelly remarked. "I'm just slow-headed..." She explained.

After Kelly was led out the bedroom and dragged to the living room, she quickly found herself on her hands and knees once she reached and crouched down to the level where she can see everything of his cock, in which a crouched down manner if she was like his peasant soon to do anything. As her eyes cautiously watched the movements of her boyfriend as he grabbed the fake cock , from the table besides Thomas, she grabbed it then. "And if I cum on this fake cock -without permission, what would happen?" Kelly didn't know why she'd asked but felt stupid when she did. It wasn't the first time she had ever done such a like this before, but was aware that the punishment were very rare and might be unknown to her presence as something like this, would happened. There would always be a set of change when it comes to following orders and punishment, and Kelly knew it. Kelly knew it was only up to Thomas to decided the punishment of her behavior, whether it was disobedience or not doing as told - and correctly. Without a word then, she finally inserted the fake cock inside her.

It was another of Kelly's everlasting minute before doing anything. As she took this time and firstly did the in and out's as it filled her inside, she soon began. Glimpsing at the size of that thing, Kelly doubted if it would ever fit in her comparing to her size, like the other times when they had their struggles.

Without hesitating, she opened her mouth wide enough for his cock, and placed her hands on his hips and began to suck on the head before doing more further. She was just basically getting it starting.

Sucking on the head for a good few seconds she then goes a few inches more, and picks up the pace. Swirling her tongue in different angles, and corners for dear life; she groans underneath her rapid breathing and inhales deeply. Going faster, she goes a few inches more and sucked even hard and faster, like as if she was doing to a lollipop. Deciding she could do a few more, she finally reaches to his balls and stops, ending up having it deep in her throat and moans. She grips tighter onto her boyfriend hips while sucked, again, for dear life like there's no tomorrow.

Meanwhile, while Kelly worked the everlasting pleasure spot for Thomas to explode to, she slowly nodded her head in respond and made an agreement she would be cleaning the sheets. But, for now, she continued to work harder for his orgasm.

He'd held back a snort at her question, no point in making her off the hook, her own mind would come up with thing worse then he could threaten. Deciding to ass to the fear, he said, "Cross me, and find out, if you don't feel like you haven't been punished enough today already."

Tommy smirked, as her nice pink pussy sank down onto the plastic member. His thickness and rough deep fucking allowing her to take it all the way to the base, despite her tightness.Groaning low at her mouth's skills he said, β€œYou set the pace, suck me, while you ride that toy as hard and as fast as you can, want to see your tits bounce.”

But now as he watched her choke down inch after inch of his cock he found himself smirking. He was enjoying the show, but at the same time he couldn't wait. He decided to have some fun at the blond's expense. Smirking 8 inches of his cock past her lips he said, β€œAw Princess, let he help you out.”

Tommy reached out, his muscular arms extending as he groaned in pleasure. Her hot wet mouth, and skilled tongue felt good wrapped around his cock. Rolling his hips a bit he took a firm grip on the back of her head. Getting a firm grip he began pulling the blond's head forward. While working his hip forward. Helping her Work inch after inch deeper inside of her mouth and throat. Part of him wanted to just shove it down the woman's throat and ruthlessly fuck it. However he admitted to himself that would be a bit overly cruel. Instead he firmly and at a tempo that mixed quickly ad slowly forced her down his rod Farther and farther and farther still. Until her felt her tongue against his testicles.

Smiling the display she was making of herself, he let his left hand side down her back. Lifting her firmly to caress her right ass cheek. However after a few seconds her decided to have some real fun with the woman. The middle finger of his left hand being pushed into her ass working in and out fast.

Turning the vibrator built into the toy on high, knowing she'd struggle not to cum, knowing she wasn't allowed to. If she did without his permission she would be harshly punished. He randomly played with the toys controller, during the blow job, while watching T.V.. Groaning and petting her occasionally for reminding him what a good cock sucker she was. He groaned precum dripping from his cock head. Groaning low he came HARD. His seed shooting deep into the woman's mouth and throat. His cock tensing and spasming again and again, as squirt after squirt of his baby batter was pumped into her throat. When his orgasm had finally petered off, he said, "Not bad at all baby. Good enough I suppose for a reward. You may cum on the plastic cock in your snatch, but you'd better keep sucking me, since I'm not limp yet."

He smiled as he took his hand from her head, his show was back on, and he knew she'd keep up the tempo he'd set. Spreading his legs a bit wider as he relaxed to enjoy his show, and his soda. Thomas chuckled as he said, "Fuck baby, this is the life."

Kelly knew this was not meant to pleasure her but, for Thomas. As this blowjobing would continue on for minutes without a pause or a small break, she continued to suck him off with a suitable pace while her belly would ached. Her hand wrapped around his cock, moving in circular motion as her mouth gestured up and down sucking him off, while the other hand motion the fake cock up and down, overwhelming her tight psussy but, at the state, increasing her climax. Kelly was in pain but tried not to show it. Groaning as she would try to please her boyfriend and suck him off faster, that what she did. The "sweet" sensation of his thick cock upward against her throat and further in, only filling it nothing but his juices. Kelly began to trickle when she tasted the sweet thing.

Twisting and sucking, twisting and sucking, Kelly was beginning to get exhausted from the 8 inches of his cock. As her pussy throbbed and winced from the aching pain of the fake cock and her D cup size breast bouncing uncomfortably, her stomach kicked. And Kelly feared it was hurting the baby, but was afraid to tell Thomas.

Until suddenly, her eyes widened when she felt the fingers of Thomas' inserted in anus hole when she just recently felt him caress her butt cheeks, with a firm grip. It was another sort of pain coming when it came to putting his large and bold hands inside. However, that didn't stop him. As Kelly would soon feel this pain, it soon replaced itself to a vibator, causing everything to go to a matter of teasing; and Kelly didn't not like teasing. With a few uncomfortable grunts and adjustments, Kelly felt her climax come to a much closer one than before. Her legs scrambled around each other in defeat, but still motioned around to keep it from "spilling". She feared it would only come down faster.

Though, up until this moment she was panicking. With the cock now further down in her throat and her tongue almost nearly touching his balls, she was near the horizon on chocking. Her hands griping tightly around his hips as she tried to keep her balance while her legs scrambled, Kelly feared she wouldn't make. As her head slowly begin to move up and not down, though ignore the fact Thomas's hand was above and gripping tightly onto her hair, she was on the move to opening her mouth and say something, but something soon paused her. When Thomas finally released his semen in a hard herd and made it go directly to her throat, she gasped and began chugging down his seed, but only spitted out very little. And hearing him groan while did only made things hard for Kelly to ever enjoy. When it came to him and blowjobs Kelly would always try to avoid.

Once she was finished she slowly glanced up to her boyfriend when she heard him spoke, and sighed in relief when she heard she was able to cum on the fake cock, however, she honestly didn't believe it as a reward. Just a threat. However, with that cause, she finally cum.

It felt good, too.

After releasing her painful desire and now relaxing her legs, Kelly's mouth released his cock and breathed heavily. "I can't go further...I'm tried..." She whispered, almost frowning when she realized she had to continue after watching the spread of his legs widened. She hated this already. "Besides, you're hurting the... - Nevermind..."

Thomas growled and slapped her although it was much more of a shock blow then one aiming for force, as he said, "Would you stop being such a dumb whore? The baby is fine, unlike the stupid bitch you are, I've been reading child care books. They say it's fine for you to be on your hands and knees, it's similar to a swing for a baby, as long as you aren't putting weight on your stomach. i wish you'd quit being so lazy and trying to use the baby as an excuse!"

He gently reached down rubbing her stomach as he said, "Besides, you may say you hate this, but you just came like a bitch in heat, and you know it. You came sucking my big, thick cock. With a finger in your ass hole, and a rubber sick vibrating in your snatch. You were even a good girl, and waited for permission before you came. It's good to see you paid attention."

Slapping her face firmly with his cock, he used her hair to clean it off. Looking at her he said, "But for your obstinate behavior, you've got to be punished some. So, you'd better not cum again without permission!"

He then turned the vibrator in the toy to super high, he knew this would cause them to burn out after an hour, but he had the cash to blow now. He left her their, as he headed towards the bedroom to get dressed. Spotting his phone he saw messages from the cooker hook up, she was planning to come by. He chuckled imagining how his girlfriend would react, they hated each other. He quickly texted her, "Doors open, come on in."

He then pulled on a pair of bright royal purple loose jeans, with a darker purple belt with a platinum buckle. Steel toed leather combat boots, a tight muscle T, his vest, then a slightly past the shoulder tydied purple and red shirt. Next his gloves fingerless after the second knuckle, and his dew rag. finally his Role and a few thousand dollars worth of rings. Saint's had to represent. Walking out he gave his girlfriend a hard smack on the as saying, "Go get dressed, I'm hungry."

Kelly whimpered softly when she felt the sudden slap, but suddenly lighten her eyes when she heard Thomas mentioned about reading child care books. He was actually reading? Just by thinking by the response she just heard Kelly found it a bit surprising to hear especially realizing he was in a gang, and she knew from her perspective most gang members wouldn't be interested of picking up a book and reading a few pages, but maybe she was wrong?

After taking the moment and taking deep breathes, she soon relaxed when she sensed Thomas' large hand against her stomach as it came down with a few smoothing rubs, causing the inside of stomach to soon pounce with a few kicks. Kelly hardly smiled by the touch but wished it lasted long, before she was utterly interrupted by him and the feedbacks about what happened recently. It caused no good news to bring forth her smile into a pleasing one. Just a upset one. She said nothing again.

And again, more talks caused the more frowns for Kelly. After disgustingly watching him wipe his cock with her blonde hair, she was annoyed by the word "punished" - even though he did she did do a good job, and waited for her punished. Once the vibrator was set to high and Thomas now gone, she clenched her hands into a tight fist and hissed in pain.

Though, in the meantime, Courtney had other plans for the night. After she just recently sent a text to Thomas telling him if she can come over, she was planning to go visit him and see how "things" were going. Even though he did had girlfriend and all, at which she doesn't get along with too well, it didn't stop her from coming. As she would wearing a tight gray jeans and a bright color tank top, with popping breast and a flying dove necklace, she was beginning to feel the chilly night and it's cool breeze. But she suddenly then brighten when she felt the vibration of her phone and quickly grabs it out from her back pocket and into her hands, smiling as she opened the text and read it. She then texts back, Okay, I'm coming by the corner And puts her phone back inside her back pocket.

Opening the full access front door a minute later, after the text, Courtney peaks her head inside the house and noticed Thomas was standing in his causal yet fancy suit and couldn't but smiled. "Well, you look dressed up and I guess...good-looking" She smirked, lips going for a tender nip, though ignoring the fact Kelly would probably listened. "Where are you going on a chilly night?" Despite the fact to where he was going, he actually did look handsome in the dark clothes.

Thomas rolled his eyes a bit and gave Courtney a smack on the ass, as he said, "I'm just heading to Phook Mei's, me and Kelly going to grab some dinner. You wanna join us?"

He sat on the couch, waiting until his girlfriend had returned saying, "I can't believe you thought I was stupid. I always forget you weren't here back in the old days."

At her look he said, "I saw the look on your face when I mentioned reading."

Drinking some of the soda he'd gotten while waiting for her to dress he said, "Back when I was growing up three gangs fought for turf, The Rounin, The 49ers, and Los Diablos. The asian, black, and border jumpers gangs respectively. Growing up and not wearing colors meant you ended up getting beaten, and robbed. The Saints formed when the Boss got out of Prison, they used to run things, before the other gangs rose to power. I was probably 14 at the time, my older sister had just gotten raped and had a bullet put into her head. I joined but the Saints reward brains. I could have left when I turned 18, but what are the job options in this shitty city? Especially for the son of two drunks? Flipping burgers? Fuck that shit."

He chuckled a bit, "I'm loyal to the Saints, because they're my family. If I got killed, they'd fuck up the person responsible, if I need money they'd help me out. I'm more loyal to my brothers who bleed purple then I am anyone else. Hell if you left me, I could use them to hunt you and my kid down. A few months ago we got a call, some bitch left one of the guys out in Chicago took his two kids. Bitch ain't so pretty last I heard."

He smiled at Courtney knowing Izzah had told her the same story, it's what he'd gotten locked up because of. He looked at the ladies, "You two ready to go?"

He knew he tended to be quiet about his past. He was a bit surprised he'd never told Kelly the info before, but it was possible she ha been drunk if he had.

Kelly only had a small amount of time to take a shower before getting out and dressing herself into the proper clothes she needed. The only reason she wanted to get out early was because she didn't want to hear his complaining mouth if she took longer in the shower, and didn't want to make him wait any longer since he was hungry and her herself too, so she decided to that. After taking all the sticky cum off of her, and now clean and dry with a her and now clean and dry with a fresh scent, Kelly wrapped the towel around her, and headed the towards the bedroom, lucky enough it was literally right there; across the hall. Kelly then closed the door behind her, and opened the drawers, searching for clothes that would have caught her sight.

Courtney grinned slightly when he smacked her on the ass. By the stinging pain it left and sounded affect of the slap, she liked it. Licking her lips by the thought, her faced soon sneered into disgusted one when she realized Kelly was going as well, but couldn't deny because she was also hungry. Now shaking her head in defeat she then nodded. "Um, sure, why not..." She said smiling a bit, and took a seat on the couch since she knew it might take awhile. For now, she sat down and listened to Thomas as he spoke, remembering hearing a story from someone in the gang told her. But she listened anyway, wanting to hear it for himself.

Once Courtney had the chance to speak, she said, "Well, from over here it sounds like you had a bad childhood?" She slowly hoping it would offend in him a way, "But, anyway that doesn't manner. I know you are loyal to the Saints and, honestly, you are; I'm pretty sure the Boss knows too. However, not only that you're soon to be a father and stuff, how exciting is that?" Courtney wasn't usually into the gang's business and wouldn't care anyway. Usually, she would normally hang out on the street and just go home to wash up and other stuff, but yeah, she wasn't too much of a gang's girl. Maybe for the boys, but not really a gang's girl. Courtney only meant to "cheer" people up - mostly the guys. However, she was still proud for Thomas, and hopefully he understands it wasn't bad after all. Like, she, for example, watching over the years of a baby sister who is now 10 and still a brat; it still wasn't bad... "Fuck that, let me stop ruining the moment.." She soon grumbled.

After taking almost exactly 10 minutes to dress up and fix her makeup, covering the bump on her cheek, she was ready. Wearing one of the outfits that her boyfriend bought her and matching Coach Farah Bootie footwear, Kelly walked right out the room with her handbag heaven over her shoulder and sweater on. When she realized Courtney was sitting next Thomas and talking shot her eyes lighten but tried to control the rest of her impressions that would soon annoyance and troubling glares. Courtney knew Kelly had hated her since they met.

Courtney quickly stood up and gasped sarcastically. "Wow, just wow. You're already at four months and still have no bump, but you look pretty"

Kelly didn't know to say thank you or not. It was probably a lie.

"Okay, I think we're ready" She smirked.

Thomas chuckled at Courtney, saying, "No really? A gang banger in a ba neightboo didn't have the best chil hoo? I know it's hard to believe, but it's true."

He moved towards the bag of cash, putting it into the safe in the bedroom, he had taken out around a hundred dollars. Giving both girls a smack on the ass he said, "Let's go."

Thomas had a car, and a van, but Phook Mei's was less then a block away. As he walked he put his left hand on Kelly's ass, and his right hand on Courtney's ass. a subtle but firm gesture. As they moved past the corner a few girls in short shorts and heels wolf whistled at Thomas who winked back. Even as a few large men in purple nodded their heads in respect. The Saints made their money in whores and drugs. When you started with the gang, you would most likely be on hooker duty. Izzah and him had met during it, and the two had become blood brothers a few months later. Looking at Courtney, "You been talking to Izzah? I know his sentence fucked up your plans alot."

Courtney and Izzah had been together awhile, but Izzah's insane sentence meant he'd be locked away for decades. No marriage or kids for his brother. I pissed Thomas off, thus why he'd beaten the person responsible to death with a crow bar. The sun was setting an it was finally cooling down a bit. Phook Mei's was maybe ten steps or so away.

The setting sun was young and quiet as freeway cars passed them and down the streets, causing little noise but too much for the three to complain. Kelly and Courtney on other hand haven't spoken to each other any further after leaving the house, and definitely haven't spoken to each other when both girls felt the hand of Thomas' gestured down to their and squeezing lightly. Kelly couldn't help but felt embarrassed by the touch, while Courtney had a smirk on her face. Kelly however couldn't argue; she knew from her prespective that Courtney was used to kind of touches since she was usually around most men and the gang a lot, so she didn't start. When the three pasted the group of girls, with the short shorts, Kelly literally had to turn her head the other side and look away, not even daring to see their facial expression when they glanced over her direction, who she figured probably gave her the dirty looks.

After they passed, Kelly then heard Courtney, who said with a disproving respond, "I haven't spoken to him since last week. I'm usually home with my little sister who is still a brat - I can't stand her. Anyway, I suppose to see him after visiting your place but that's probably going to extend a little longer. I'll go see him after dinner" Just recently, Courtney had stopped talking to Izzah because of a recent argument they had and pissed Courtney that day. The following days passed and Courtney couldn't stop receiving text from him, begging her for his mistakes; however, she didn't respond until now. She'd promised him she would be over at his place and discuss things more further.

When they came ahold and realized they were in front the restaurant Kelly was surprised because it didn't even feel like a few minutes but maybe a few seconds. Courtney smirked then and adjusted herself out of Thomas reach and to the middle of them. "Uh, you guys go ahead. I'm gonna smoke for bit" She said slowly, pulling out a Blu electric smoker. Courtney usually doesn't smoke unless she felt the crave to. She would usually smoke to get the nerves out of system and just relax, like now, but she hardly use it. Just when she found it for important manners, that's all.

Thomas raised an eyebrow, "You don't know then? He was brought in by the cops a last week, his trial was three days ago. 450 years. The boss was pissed, see him and Washington were doing a run, Izzah's dumb ass got high, and did a street race with like a hundred kilos and two boxes of machine guns in the back of the hummer. Then the tard fishtailed and took out a concrete street divider. So the cops show up, find the drugs and money and cease it. His sentence was insane, because of the amount. Dude's gonna be in prison awhile, and only minimal protection from the crew. Dude's gonna end up shanked."

Thomas left Courtney to smoke, draping his arms over Kelly. He smiled at the busty asian waitress who greeted them. Phook Mei, or Mei Phook was the daughter off Mr. Phook. His wife and laughter were both names Mei, and his son was named Yue. Thomas had known them a long time. The waitress smiled as she lead them to a table for three. He ordered a beer a sweet tea, and mountain Dew. Ordering a shrimp, pork, chicken, and beef Lo'mein. Thomas just relaxed and enjoyed himself, flirting with his girlfriend and Courtney both a bit. He wanted a threesome tonight, although he didn't straight out ask.

About half way through the meal a loud crowd entered, all wearing bright yellow. In the middle of the crowd a young Man was talking loudly. Only the Rounin wore yellow, a rival of the Saint's. Thomas tensed, but he wasn't suicidal, 5 on one odds weren't good. But importantly he wouldn't risk his son or daughter. After about 15 minutes the brat wondered over, sitting at the table he said, his hand grabbing Kelly's face, "Such a pretty white girl, what do you say you join me at my table? I promise you a fun time."

Thomas snarled, Kelly had seen him angry, so had Courtney, but neither had seen him this angry. His eyes cold as the 9th circle of hell, and harder then any blade he said, "Back of Shogo, or I WILL break you."

The old teen or young man chuckled, "Oh really Saint? You going to get shot again. I know you got a promotion recently, a promotion for killing my brother. Maybe I should make your bitch moan for me?"

Thomas chuckled darkly, "Maybe, but I've got a gun pointed at your dick, you might survive, but I'm willing to be the pain o your testicles popping from a .45 will never leave you. Here's the question Shogo, you willing to dance with the devil in the pale moon light?"

The man stood up growling, he ordered, "Get him!"

Three of the Rounin peeled of from the group as the rest left. Thomas smirked, as he said, "What do you boys say we handle this the old fashioned way, guns mean a big boy count, and that's bad for business."

They nodded, two pulling butterfly knives as Thomas pulled his collapsible baton. The final one pulled a Samurai sword, the Rounin's trademark. Thomas wrapped his coat around his left arm and said, "You girls stay back, Courtney watch her and the kid."

One of the guys moved forward, swinging the blade. Thomas moved head butting the guy in the face. Then cracking him in the head with the baton. Grabbing his own knife he jammed it into his eye, twisting it he blocked the neck guy's knife with the stolen knife and kneed him hard in the crotch, before driving his stolen knife into his throat. Moving back he and the sword wielder fought or a good ten seconds. Thomas pushed him back, pulled his gun and shot the swordsmen in the head. He groaned as his past injuries throbbed. He tossed a few hundred dollars worth of bills at the cashier saying, "Come on, we've got to get out of here."

Thomas had just opened the door s the sound of squealing tires reached his ears. He shoved both girls back hard, forgetting in his fer that one was pregnant, and that he'd shoved them hard enough to knock the tables they'd collide with of balance. The sound of automatic gun fire filled the air as the Rounin tried a drive by, Thomas jerked as the bullets his him firing until the gun clicked empty.

Six hours later Thomas woke up and felt serious pain, whimpering as the boss said, "Thomas it's ok, your safe."

Thomas winced, "Boss, Shogo he"

The boss cut Thomas off, "Dead, very dead, through and through o one o the shooters, you took out three in a car of five, including Shogo who was the driver. The vest caught most of the rounds, but four of your ribs are shattered. They had to do surgery."

Thomas winced saying, "The girls?"

The boss gestured towards the door way.

When Courtney came back after finishing her smoking and returned to the two and sat comfortably in her seat. She picked up the menu and looked through it throughly before ordering; Kelly had order water - no soda or anything sugary type, and order for a plate of steak and fries; she wasn't a person who could eat anything. Instead a rather more picky one. Once the three orders was understood and cleared and now the waitress left, Kelly and Courtney relaxed, but once again didn't have spoke to each other. They had a few moments with Thomas and sometimes give each other a stare before looking away, which the stare only lasted a second. However, there were a few laughters from the two when they realized they were flirting with Tom.

Kelly could personally say she was quite enjoying the food and her water, especially the slow tuning music that played in the front out of the tables. Until suddenly, her body quivered in startle surprised when they heard a loud talking man and his group making the nonsense noise. Kelly haven't knew the man who in yellow, but had a feeling it was bad. Additionally, it only half way through dinner and it was beginning to will annoyed Kelly and her quietness. However, for Courtney, it was different. Once the noise occurred she instantly spun her head around and glared at the group, snarling. She was familiar by the rival and their color, but not with the guy; she hardly knew him. Courtney though knew he was part of the rivals list and snarled even more, before turning back. Kelly had been feeling she had controlled since nothing happened...yet

15 minutes has passed and Kelly was still annoyed, but when she suddenly felt the gestured movement of a her face being squeezed in a hand, she whimpered by the touch, noticing she was unexpectedly finding herself glaring at the guy from earlier. After listening to his disturbing comment and a 'invitation' to Mr.Stranger table, Kelly whimpered until Thomas popped. Her belly soon began to jump with kicks. And by the looks from Courtney she wasn't to happy.

Both girls had glanced over to Thomas and noticed the anger that raged inside him, making him like monster. They had never seen him like this before but now they did. And he looked VERY angry. Kelly shivered yet was comfortable enough that Thomas stood out for her. The guy needed some threat.

Though, after listening some more and the guys comment, her eyes widened in speechless manner from his words and shivered at the thought when he called her a bitch - and the fact when he mentioned "moan for him". Kelly knew for sure she wasn't.

Suddenly, without words to defend herself, Courtney soon jumped in, barking, "How about I moan for you...before killing you?!" Thanks Courtney, you're super, Kelly thought stubbornly to herself before focusing her version back onto to reality, which was now getting worse.

Until a loud yell arose between them.

Hands clenching into tight fist Courtney soon got up and punched one of the rival after hearing the words "Get him". The fight was on and Courtney wasn't scared of anything. As she laid in a couple of punches and kicks, she soon halted herself when she heard Thomas directions to go and protect Kelly and the kid. But what kid? With a shake of the head, she sucked her teeth. "Seriously, I was ready to duck him off...And what kid? It completely unborn for God's sack" She shouted but knew he wouldn't heard her because what's happening now. Country found Kelly backed away from the violate group, and grabbed her wrist tightly. Grabbing out a shot gun from her back pocket, she held out to defend the two of them in case one of the rivals start shooting. But..it looked like they were after Thomas. However, she still watched her as she promised...and the kid..

Kelly wasn't expecting a moment like this. As she was back to the safest she can find, she panicked and watched as Thomas fought. At this moment, you can tell she was afraid. Watching the violate scene against 3 out of 1 man Kelly was in the moment to really pass out then. But when she heard (and saw) the knife slicing the man in across the neck she then closed her eyes tightly. He was dead, she whispered. The area soon turned to a blood bathe .

Once Thomas announced and threw the couple of hundred dollars at cashier the both girls flee to him and quickly ran outside, breathing heavily, but mostly Kelly.

But then, with the squealing from the running tires, Kelly eyes hurtle around the dark space and couldn't see anything. Instead, by the time the tired stopped both girls found themselves on the ground, causing one to grunt in pain while the other passed out. Her head was drooling with blood and her arm, but with a small hole. "Kelly!!"

Looking around she wanted to yell for help but couldn't since they were the only ones there. "Help!" She yelled. Struggling to get herself then, she soon got ahold of Kelly and tried to drag across the sidewalk, a place to go for now and get a taxi as possible. Courtney knew it was probably best to go to the boss and get some help there, but it more best to a hospital and get more professional help.

It was almost a rush to the hospital when she was able to find taxi. She literally had to force the driver to skip the red lights or she cut him with her blade that hid in her bra. Of course, he listened. It only took 10 minutes there but a few more to drag inside the building. Once she was there she yelled, "Help! I have a down person." Quickly, the doctors sprang into action and took Kelly off from Courtney and into a empty room. They quickly helped her into a gown.

Six and a half hours later, Courtney returned to the Boss without Kelly. Blood stained on her arms and clothes as she walked in a swift motion but didn't say nothing. When she explained to him what happened a few minutes latet, the doors finally opened and she stepped in, swallowing heavily. She noticed Thomas was looking over with worried eyes but Courtney didn't know where to start as a explanation. "Uh..Are you okay?" She asked slowly, hoping not to hear the question she would expect to hear. Like, where is Kelly? Courtney soon had worried eyes exposed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom