Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Young femboy/CD/transgender looking for dominating male (or ts/f with strapon)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie0Burke

Planetoid
So I have this young femboy/crossdresser/transgender character in my head I would like to plot with.

The first act should be absolute smut, but afterwards there is room for more story focused posts.

Let me tell you about the character,

Her name is Chloe, 19 years old, been living on her own since she was 15 and living as a girl since she was 9. She's really independent and knows how to get what she wants. Her survival skills and taking no help from anybody in her normal life contradict her need for domination in her sex life. She needs someone to take her, to pound her and to use her.

She's a real girly girl and loves to dress as feminine as possible. When going out or dressing to get fucked she might dress as a slut. She loves high heels, tight and very short dresses, lots of make up, cute and sexy lingerie. She doesn't want to be an attention whore or have everyone in the room look at her. Since she was still born a boy and too much attention might be getting her the wrong attention, but she definitely wants to have the guy (or shemale or even female who wants to wear a strapon) to have his eyes locked on her.

She loves rough and messy sex. Nothing specifically BDSM, so no slave collars, nipple clamps, special leather clothing. Just pure passion and lust. She likes to get fucked as if she couldn't walk afterwards. With domination she wants to guy to take control: push her down or against something, pull her hair, force his dick down her throat, slap her in the face, squeezing her face/jaw, choking her etc. The messy part is a result of the roughness. Tearing up eyes make her mascara run, her lipstick gets smeared all over her face, she drools all over herself because of the dick being forced down her throat, he can spit in her face, cum in her face, etc.

I kind of like the idea of afterwards them being like a couple in love. The whole domination/roughness was just passion and lust taking over and afterwards they cuddle.

Anyone interested in playing the other role? Most of the kinks I want to incorporate are mentioned above but I'm open if you have suggestions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom