Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Outrunning the Wolves [Mike the Bloodwolf x loneiysong]

loneiysong

Pulsar
Someplace where depression always finds me.
Heather Green was going to college and majoring in world mythologies. Hearing that a Pro. Fertar was going to lecture on the symbolism of wolves in mythologies, she absolutely had to go. She bought a ticket which the proceeds went in part to a save the wolves campaign. She walked down the Humanities hall of Brown University. She ducked into the lecture hall and sat in the mid lecture hall that was already filling up quickly.

Heather green was a beautiful girl. She had long blonde hair and soft blue eyes. She wore contacts when at school but sometimes she wore glasses. Today she wore contacts. She wore a forest green sweater and blue jeans. She loved the symbolism of animals in mythologies. She was right now studying about a Native people to one of the forests of Europe that believed that when a family member died, they were reborn as a wolf to show wisdom and knowledge.

Heather herself was 19 years old. She was curvy and beautiful. Several guys were constantly asking her out, but she always made an excuse. She never felt the bond with the men that she wanted to feel. Heather looked around and reached into her black bag and pulled out a notebook. She fully planned on taking full notes of this lecture.

Once everyone had sat down and a few student were talking a little about Wolves in general, A young man with blonde hair and sunglasses walked into the hall and once he stop by the desk he removed his sunglasses and open his eyes reviling Golden blue eye. He was a very handsome man in his late 20 though honestly he looked like he was 21 at least. He removed his leather jacket as well which reviled a wolf tattoo on his right arm, he also wore a necklace with a silver Chinese dragon on it.
Unlike most professor who wore smart clothes, he was wearing a black T-shirt with a red dragon on it, Dark blue slouch jeans and black trainers. Looking at him, you would never know that he actually was an Alpha werewolf who was in charge of his own pack. He touched his Silver necklace with a smirk before he looked at all the student and spoke he had a very mature tone "Hello, Students of brown. I am Professor Fertar but, you don't need to call me that just call me Michael or Mike"
"Now as you know, Wolves are a symbol of great power in many different regions of the world. Back in Celtic time, Wolves were the symbol of Houner and strength. In another region however, Wolves were consider the bringers of great destruction and death. However, those were lies. Can someone tell me what a wolf that looks and walked like a human being is called as they were the real ones that were the bringers of destruction and death?" He asked the students.

She looked at the man instantly aware of something within her taking in everything about him. Fom his enchanting eyes to his tattoo even to the clothes he wore. He looked young. Too young to be a guest lecturer of anything dealing with mythology.

She raised her hand and when he acknowledged her, she smiled. "Depends on what country you wanted. Some called them loup-garous but the common name for them that has been made popular with movie, books, and tv shows is the term werewolf." She said looking into his eyes getting some very inappropriate thoughts.

Mike gazed into her eyes deeply as he nodded and said "That is correct mrs, A werewolf of Lycan as the official name is. Is a powerful wolf that walks and some can even talk like humans. They can also take on Human form, Myth state that An Alpha of a Lycan pack will often leave the pack for a few days in order to seek out a female who will become his Alpha as many packs are a family and Alpha don't normally marry family members".

Mike then paced as he began to write up more information about Werewolves. In fact he was extremely knowledgeable about Werewolves and wolves including their breeding patterns and how the Alpha males choose their mate.

She took avid notes of everything he said. She then clapped as he said the lecture was over. She had to know how he got all of his information. So she waited until the student majority left. She stood up and moved down the stairs and looked at him. Even though he urged the students to call him mike, she herself could not be so informal.

"Pro. Fertar," she put out her hand. "My name is Heather Green. I really enjoyed your lecture, but I am curious, how do you know so much about what others have only guessed at." She looked up once more into those eyes.

Mike shook her hand with a smile as he said "Well Mrs Green, I got all my information because I am a Werewolf" He then began to laugh at that comment though at the same time he wanted to see her reaction.
"I am knowledgeable because I grew up in a family of wolves or at least that what I called my family but seriously, My family studied wolves greatly from a young age and that knowledge was transferred over to me when I began to study it as well" he told her

Heather couldn't help but laugh herself when he said he was a werewolf. There were no such things. Just people's way of making warriors more beastly and feared. She smiled and nodded. "I would like to talk to you more about what you know. I am writing a thesis on animal transformation in the indefinite tribes." She smiled and watched him.

Mike nodded to her and said "Well, follow me then Mrs Green and we will discuss this all in my office where I can also give you one of the detailed records my family made so that you can study the tribe as much as you want to". Mike then began to move on towards his office that was his for the week since he was guest speaking all week because the university had asked him.

Heather smiled adn nodded. "Great, thank you so much Pro. Fertar." She smiled and then followed him to his office and then walked with him. As they walked she smiled. "So that was interesting about how werewolves chose their mates. Do you think it was purely site and not the pheremones?" She smiled and looked at him canting her head asking different questions.

Mike chuckled and said "Well, Female werewolf just like normal wolves will only release pheromones when their in heat. Most females werewolf won't even breed until they have a mate so when there heat comes in they will choose a place in the pack lands to wait it out. To Answer your question, Its not all about looks it about how there heart feels when they lay eyes on their set mate"

"That is awfully romantic for barbarians who thought they turned to wolves." She smiled adn looked at him. She then followed adn stopped at his office and then crossed her arms. "So a werewolf mates for life and will nevere rape a female when in heat?" She smiled canting her head.

Mike nodded to her as he said "correct, A werewolf will never rape a female in heat because it's not right in there culture and minds". Mike then looked around his office before he found the file he was looking for, he read though it himself as he made sure everything was in there before he handed it to her.

"Well I'll leave that up to you as I'm here for this entire week anyway giving my study of the werewolf cultures, maybe you should attend the next study tomorrow where I will be talking about how Wolves and werewolf choose there Alpha's among the massive packs that are normally there" Mike said to her with a smile as he had to admit she was very beautiful but he knew the teacher and Student code thought that would mean little at the end of the week when his season ends.

This time when Mike enter he certain looked more his age now as it had been a full moon last night so his werewolf blood had been boiling last night so his age was better shown now. He certain looked like he was 28 but now he was twice as handsome looking as he had been yesterday. He smiled at Heather and gave a sly wink to her before he began his lesson on how a pack choose its Alpha if the original one died childless.

Once the study was over, Mike looked at Heather once more before he said "Good job everyone, tomorrow I will be telling you about the different tibal marks of the tribes of wolves and werewolf that they have". Mike then smiled at the students again

Mike had gone though a lot of details over the week, there was a rumour that one of the Jocks of the school had insulted Mike for no reason other to make himself look tough. Though Mike had destroyed him with words, His girlfriend who was the head cheerleader left him so she could go out with one of the nurds of school who she had always loved. In fact, Mike had changed the life of a lot of the school students as many had found their true love with Mike showing them these things. Of course, this had left one girl alone. Heather herself, It was time to make his move on her. Mike winked at her as she looked up at him

Heather blushed. She had gotten closer and closer to Mike. She enjoyed his company, she even took up calling him Mike. She talked about shifters and werewolves ad nauseum with him. She smiled and then looked around and shifted feeling a warmth spread through her as he winked at her.

Mike smiled at the class as he said "Well, today marks the end of my week here. I hope that many of you had learned everything I have taught you and for a lot of you as well. I hope you are happy with the person that you have chosen to be your true love from now and forever long. Just as Alpha choose their mate, you have chosen yours and I wish you the best of luck in the future", With that the bell rang, signalling the end of his lesson and his last day here. Or would of been, had he not been offer a full time job here teaching.

She couldn't help but laugh. She had observed Mike being a match maker. She stood up and then walked dwon and looked at him and bit her lip. She was not sure what to say. She reached out holding out the folder he gave her on teh first day and smiled.

"Thank you for everything."

Since Heather was the last to stand up, Mike touched her hand and said "How about I take you out for something since I can tell you feel a little left out with everyone else finding their true love? After all, we're not that different in age"

Back
Top Bottom