Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Looking for Harry Potter plot (FxF/MxCD/FxCD/CDxCD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamie0Burke

Planetoid
Hello everyone,

This is my first request and would be my first plot on this side.

I wanted to see if anyone would be interested in playing out something in the Harry Potter universe. Details on characters, age and location are open for discussion. So are the use of canon or OC.

I would like to play out one of my fantasies regarding crossdressing/femboy and femininity. Would prefer to play CD or F but willing to play the M if the offer is good ;)

The idea would be about the 'secret' of a character who everyone assumes is female but actually is a crossdresser/femboy/transgender whatever you want to call it. A female or CD character finds out and helps in becoming more female: dressing, make-up, acting, etc. Including romantic and or smut topics: falling in love, teaching how to have sex, dominating, etc.

I'm open for a lot, just let me know what you want to do. The only requirement is HP world and female looking character who is "secretely" a boy.

I like where youre going with this. Its been a while since I've read an HP book, but I can remember alot.
New characters and timeframe? Or going along with the books? I wouldnt mind playing a CD or futa. Possibly from magical source.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom