Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New PA (CougarGirl and Bimbo a la Blonde)

CougarGirl

Star
A place in Wales that you can't pronounce
Martha Sturgeon opened the last file in her inbox and sighed. After 35 years in HR work, she still couldn’t understand why 10 per cent of staff caused 90 per cent of her problems. Zoe Leventhal was a case in point. Martha looked at the photograph smiling at her from her screen. Aged 27 now, she was short and slim with short cropped black hair. Cute with an impish smile. Her credentials were of the highest and her references had been glowing.

Martha indulged herself by imagining the reference she would write, if only Zoe would apply for a job at another company.

“She is highly qualified and her work has been praised by everyone she has worked for as efficient and meticulous in its attention to detail. She has had wide exposure across the range of work undertaken by this company.”

And every word would be true. She had been trained as a PA and graduated top of her class. No one had ever had a word of criticism about the standard of her work. She had worked in every department in the company, having been transferred six times in as many months. And her exposure … well, yes she had certainly had wide exposure.

The problem was that Zoe was gay. Not that that was a problem in itself. Martha herself was gay, although she had taken a long time to acknowledge the fact and didn’t broadcast it. No, the problem was that Zoe was, how could she put it, so aggressively sexual. Her presence in her first posting had been so disruptive that it was amazing any work was done at all. She had been moved from her second post after an orgy that had left her boss too exhausted to attend an important meeting, which in turn had resulted in the loss of an important contract. Her behaviour had become more outrageous with each posting. Martha still shuddered as she recalled the tearful disclosures as her latest boss had sat in her office begging for her to be reassigned.

What Zoe needed was a boss who would not respond to her sexual advances and who was strong enough to control her behaviour. And Martha knew just the person. She fired off an email to Zoe:

Dear Ms Leventhal

I understand that my mutual consent you are leaving your current post and have agreed to be reassigned.

Details of your new posting are attached. Please report at 9 am prompt on Monday next.

I trust that you will show more maturity in this post than you have so far. It is corporate policy that everyone in our organisation, from the CEO to the toilet cleaner, is entitled to be treated with respect. Please bear that in mind. Your reputation is now well-known and it is becoming difficult to find managers who are prepared to work with you.

Regards

Martha Sturgeon
Head of HR

Zoe read the email and laughed. Did that old dyke really think she was going to be intimidated? She was just jealous that Zoe hadn’t responded to her clumsy advances. Sure people were entitled to respect. They were entitled to the respect they earned, no more and no less, as her last boss had learnt. This one would be no different.

If Zoe knew anything, she knew how to manipulate people, especially women. Ever since she 'came out of the closet' at 13, she almost instinctively knew how to use her body for her own means. Her first sexual experience with a girl taught her important lessons...they were both in Junior high school and were introduced by a mutual friend. Zoe came to her house after school and after a few stolen beers from the stash belonging to the girl's father and some playful flirting, they ended up in bed together.
The girl knew exactly what she wanted from the then inexperienced Zoe....she tied her up, gagged her and forced her to beg to be touched as her friend strip teased on her knees between Zoe's bound legs. Her first orgasm confirmed what Zoe already felt in her mind, that lady loving had no equal, and that men---or at least boys at her age---were permanently off her diet list.
Zoe had teased and flirted with female classmates while attending business school....she had ambitions to enter the corporate world as a Personal Assistant and move steadily up through the ranks. She planned on using women with power and authority the same way she was used that warm summer day as a teenager. Zoe's looks were deceiving----in her 20's, short raven black cropped hair, 36D breasts, tight perky ass, an almost alabaster complexion, she received and given back more than her fair shares of glances but she had a mind as well, and determined to use both to her advantage.
She laughed when she read the email and thought about her last boss. As soon as she discovered she was also a lesbian, Zoe had started picking out just the right outfits to attract the woman's attention, like a spider weaving a web to trap an unwary fly. Black lace plunge bras, low cut blouses, string bikini panties, tight hip hugging skirts became the routine items of the day and before long it worked...a few whispers in the coridors, some slight brushing against each other eventually led to a threesome involving her, her boss and an airheaded bimbo from Accounting. Behind the locked doors of her Boss's office, all 3 ended up naked, sweating and spent, fingers and mouths in each other's pussies until the smell of sex permeated the room from multiple orgasms....By the time a crucial meeting was commencing, her boss was too spent to do little but lay there in a heap on the floor, moaning as Zoe sucked hungrily on her tits.....
As much as all 3 vowed not to divulge the activity, it wasn't long before rumors began flying, not that Zoe cared....she just smiled and denied everything. It wasn't as if her boss was anal enough to confess anything and jeopardize her own position....the recession, despite what the media said, was far from over and jobs were not easy to come by.
Zoe had started out on the bottom rung of the corporate ladder and quite literally fucked herself to the top.....the message from HR made her chuckle..."we'll see about this," she said aloud to herself.....'yes, we'll see...."
She hopped in her car and went to a sexy lingerie shop in the mall she frequented on a regular basis...she was going to pick up just the right goodies she would need for Monday......

Sunday evenings were sacrosanct for Sarah Clark. She like to indulge herself, refreshing her body and mind for the week ahead. With her lover on the way to the airport, Sarah wrapped herself in a soft bathrobe and snuggled into the deep cushions of her sofa, her legs tucked up under her. She held her glass of deep red Merlot close to her nose as her hands, still warm from the shower, released its fruity bouquet. She took a sip and began to reflect on what she had learnt the previous week.

With her PA on maternity leave, Sarah had consulted Martha Sturgeon, who had said that Ms Zoe Leventhal had just become available. Sarah had not reached her position as one of the company’s most senior managers without learning that her fellow managers did not release good PAs. She had heard stories about Zoe, of course, but when she read her personnel file she had realised they were only half the truth. And when she had had a quiet drink with Martha after work on Friday, she had realised that the file itself told only half the truth.

For the first time in her 56 years, Sarah was shocked by what she had heard. Zoe was obviously ambitious, but so were most PAs. They all saw the job as a stepping stone to management. It was not unknown to use sex to help them along the way, but Zoe had an appetite that was truly exceptional. She had left a trail of exhausted bodies in her wake as she progressed through the different sections of the company. No one had been able to control her. There had only been one manager who had tried to stand up to her. Zoe’s response had been to rape her and leave her tied to her chair to be found by the cleaners. She was still on sick leave and too embarrassed to make a formal complaint.

Sarah ran her hands through her damp hair. She had never bothered to have it dyed, and it was now more grey than her natural black. She was beginning to show her age, but with age came experience, and from experience came wisdom. She needed to set boundaries and to set them right from the start. But how? She took another sip and let her mind work on the problem.

Zoe methodically went through the rows of babydolls, black and red lace garterbelts, crotchless panties and equally daring bras in her favorite lingerie shop, picking up items like a surgeon is handed tools for a procedure, and in her case, it was the same thing. Zoe thought in disgust about the email she received from that woman in HR.....the nerve of that bitch! she's just jealous that I didn't have sex with her....
There wasn't too many more rungs up the corporate ladder to climb, and she was determined to make every last one count. Holding up a see through pink babydoll nightee, she nodded her head and smiled.....yes, this would be just fine. Her ultimate plans for seduction would not be solely played out at the office, although her main ideas would....she would also entice this next manager over to her place, where she would put on the outfit and Mata Hari would pounce again......
She went to a dress shop and picked out some tight tube skirts, the kind that clung to her tight ass and hips like static electricity....."perfect," she said aloud as she held up a blouse that would show just a hint of lace bra beneath.....together with her 4 inch heels---not stilletos, but high enough to rais her heels and make her ass even perkier---she was ready for her next challenge......

Come Monday morning, in strutted Zoe through the polished granite lobby toward the elevators. It was time for her to have her first encounter with her new Boss.....the men--and a couple ladies---took the now familiar double take as Zoe walked into the elevator......

Sarah tossed her bathrobe onto her bed, eased her feet into her black heels, and studied herself in the full-length mirror. She was wearing well. Her hair was greying and her breasts were not as pert as they had been, but her ass hadn’t started to sag yet and her skin was still clear and firm. Overall, she was still very presentable. Women reacted differently to aging. She had found it liberating. Her husband had been the first thing to go; he had been surplus to requirements for a long time. And to replace him she had developed some other interests, ones she had been attracted to for some time. Ambition too could be dispensed with. Sarah had climbed the corporate ladder and was realistic enough to know that this was as far as she would rise. While de-cluttering her home, she had thrown out all her greying and frayed underwear, discovering the relief of not being confined in unnecessary, tight and uncomfortable clothes. She had now replenished her supply, but only with a careful selection for use on the right occasions.

The corporation controlled its staff through its expectations. It didn’t have a formal dress code, which was why Zoe was able to flaunt herself around the building like a lingerie model. But it had expectations. Sarah dealt with them by complying on the surface, which was why she chose to wear the most formal two piece grey suit this morning. Conformist on the surface, naked underneath. That summed up her attitude to life nowadays, although few knew it, a very select few.

When Zoe presented herself at her door, Sarah was seated behind her desk, pretending to be engrossed in some documents. She counted slowly to three before looking up. If Zoe had expected a reprimand for her outrageous outfit, she was mistaken. Sarah took it in at a glance and ignored it. She was too old a fish to rise to such a blatant piece of bait.

‘Good morning, Ms Leventhal. I am glad to see that you are on time. I like discipline and punctuality, as you’ll discover. You will find some work waiting for you on your desk. When you have finished it, let me know; there are other things that I need doing today.’

She pushed her chair back from her desk, crossed her legs and unfastened the top button of her jacket.

‘I hear that you are a hard worker, so I’m sure you won’t mind if you need to work late. I may need you to drop some papers off at my house this evening.’

Zoe surveyed the new department the same way she did the previous ones she was assigned to....she did some homework over the weekend and discovered one of the secretaries in the new department was a lesbian. It took her no time at all to do some serious flirting over the phone and by Sunday night she had the girl in bed....fondling the girl's tits as they lay on their sides together, Zoe whispered to her...."I'm going to be new in your department sweetheart....anything you know about anyone there I could possibly use, I'd really appreciate it...." she kissed the girl passionately...."and you already know just how appreciative I can be...."
Before she knew it, the girl blurted out practically everything she knew, all the dirt about everyone there....

The next day, Zoe strutted into the department like a queen bee, knocking before entering the manager's office, her tight and revealing outfit practically an invitation. After being told of her duties, she was dismissed and Zoe went to work. She was gifted intellectually as well as physically, so her tasks were taken care of quite easily.....
Sure enough, near the end of the day she was again summoned to her manager's office and asked if she could deliver some documents to the woman's home. Not understanding why the woman couldn't just as easily do it herself, Zoe simply said yes.
Taking the documents home, she did a quick shower, sprayed on some coco channel and picjked out the sexiest most alluring outfit she could squeeze into. Unlike work, this was her 'off time' and rules did not apply. She picked out a short miniskirt, her high heels and a sheer blouse with no bra and drove to the woman's house...the game was on.....

Sarah watched from her window as Zoe approached her house. Her breasts were bouncing and bobbing with each step and her thigh muscles rippled as she strode purposefully towards her door. Unlike Zoe, Sarah was still dressed as she had been in her office. She loosen the top button of her jacket, smiling to herself. Zoe was the unsuspecting fly approaching her web.

‘Come in, Ms Leventhal.’ Sarah led the way into her sitting room. ‘Leave the papers on the table and have a drink before you go.’ She handed Zoe a glass of wine and settled down on the sofa, crossed her legs and unfastening a second button of her jacket.

‘We are very much alike, you and I. We both use sex for our advantage. The difference is that I am more subtle. You have yet to learn that subtlety can be more effective than flaunting yourself. Just look at how you are dressed. The only thing that isn’t on public display is your cunt.’

Her eyes flicked to Zoe’s crotch and lingered briefly before returning to her face.

‘Now look at me. You don’t know what I am wearing underneath. That allows imagination to work and that can be a powerful tool to your advantage.’

She paused for Zoe’s mind to work, assuming she had one.

‘In fact, I am not wearing any more than you. Just a skirt, jacket and blouse. Nothing more.’

Sarah unfastened the last button on her jacket and let it fall open.

‘But you see the different effect. Even with my jacket completely unfastened, you can’t see my breasts. Just a tantalising glimpse of bare flesh and the promise of what lies hidden can be very distracting for my clients – men and women. It’s the same with my skirt. It falls open to reveal some thigh and the hint of what lies beyond.’

Sarah stretched out her legs and the skirt rose up her thighs.

‘Personally, I find this empowering. Knowing that I am naked makes me feel in control of myself and of others. And that comes across in the way I deal with people and how they respond to me.’

She lay back on the sofa and parted her thighs, slightly, teasingly, invitingly.

‘You come with a reputation, Ms Leventhal. Show me whether you live up to it.’

She would enjoy Zoe’s attentions while she waited for the drug in her wine to take effect.

At first, Zoe felt like she was being insulted, scolded like a child, having been summoned to the principal's office for incorrect actions and a clothing malfunction. She realized after the initial surprise that the woman may indeed know what she was talking about and decided to try and learn just a little from her experience....who knew, maybe she could use some of it to her advantage....
Zoe took down the last of the wine in her glass, put it on the table and gazed at the woman as she provacativley displayed herself on the couch....taking of her heels, Zoe stood at the end of the sofa and slowly unzipped her skirt, letting it fall to the floor then peeling off her panties. Her tits unburdened by a bra, they became free as she pulled her blouse off over her head. Now nude, se crawled like a cat onto the couch and between the woman's legs.....she was right, the lady had no panties on, and Zoe purred like a kitten as she lifted up the woman's skirt and began softly licking her pussy lips.....

Sarah sank back into the cushions and watched Zoe undress. She did it casually in a matter of fact way as if she was getting ready for a shower. But there was also a lithesome sensuality that flowed through her every movement. Seduction came to her as naturally as breathing. Sarah briefly envied the younger woman’s firm flesh and fresh body. She wondered if she got any enjoyment from sex or whether it was just a tool she used to get her way. What would happen if she found herself seduced and under someone else’s spell?

Seeing Zoe in action, it was easy to understand how she had overwhelmed Sarah’s colleagues. There were no preliminaries. Zoe moved in low and fast, graceful as a cat pouncing on its prey. Her confident hands pushed Sarah’s skirt out of her way, as she buried her face in her crotch. Her sudden approach would have taken her previous unsuspecting employers unawares. Resistance must have been futile in the face of such a swift advance, but Sarah was prepared. She lifted her hips and let this kitten lap away, mingling her juices with the drugged wine that would soon begin to have effect.

Zoe’s attention was expert and effective, searching out and then attacking Sarah’s most sensitive spots. No wonder she had caused such havoc across the senior management of the company. It would have been easy to give in to her, letting her bring her to orgasm, again and again, not wanting her to stop, not caring about anything except what was happening between her thighs and inside her cunt. But there was no danger of that; the drug would soon begin to befuddle Zoe’s brain.

Zoe’s licking began to slow, almost imperceptibly at first and then her rhythm broke. When she pulled up to shake her head, her eyes were glazed. Sarah eased herself out from underneath her, shed her skirt onto the floor and helped the unsteady Zoe to her feet. Half supporting her, half dragging her, she left the sitting room and crossed the hallway towards a door at the bottom of the stairs. Opening it with her free hand, she helped Zoe inside and onto a couch.

When the drug had cleared sufficiently for Zoe to be aware of what was happening, she found herself spread-eagled on a table with her wrists and ankles tied to rings in each corner. Sarah was standing in front of her, wearing only her heels and jacket, her thighs still glistening, and her hands holding a thick leather belt.

‘Earlier, Ms Leventhal, I spoke to you about subtlety. Now it is time to talk about the importance of discipline.’

Zoe wasted little time concentrating on the woman's pussy, lapping away at it like a cat.....her lips were already starting to swell and engorge with blood, urging the young tigress to continue, burying her tongue deep inside and began fucking her with it.
The intoxicating sensation she began to feel Zoe simply chocked it up to her expertise, but after a while she started having problems concentrating, her mind in some kind of fog.....she barely saw the couch as she was laid gently upon it.....trying unsuccessfully to speak, her eyes closed and the blackness set in....
When Zoe awoke, she felt a coldness on her back....looking around, she discovered she was tied spread-eagled, her arms and legs wide apart.....this was not part of the deal!....she started struggling uselessly....she was always the one that did the manipulating, no the other way around, and she didn't like it one bit....
"Let me go, please," she begged, tugging at the ropes...."what are you doing to me....?"
The woman stood there before her, gazing at the nude struggling nymphet. For someone older by at last a dozen years, Sarah was surprisingly attractive, but at this moment it was the last thing on Zoe's mind.....

Sarah stalked around the now conscious Zoe, the leather belt swing alongside her thigh. She enjoyed the sight of her young body and relished the fear that she must be experiencing as she writhed on the table. Knowing that her silence would intensify the young woman’s fear, she said nothing and avoided meeting her eyes, those fearful, pleading eyes.

After several circuits, Sarah stopped by Zoe’s head and looked down at her face.

‘You have such a perfect body, Ms Leventhal. Such soft, warm flesh. Such clean, unblemished skin. You enjoy watching yourself I expect, as you dress and shower. You enjoy displaying yourself to others. You are so lithe. You must feel like a cat as you stalk your prey.’

Sarah stalked round her victim again, pausing at her feet. Her eyes travelled the length of Zoe’s body before she spoke.

‘But how will that flesh feel when it has been punished? Will it look so good when it bears the lashes from his belt? Will you be so proud of it when it bears the scars of your visit here tonight? Will you move so smoothly when your body aches from the pain I am going to inflict’

Again Sarah stalked on, leaving Zoe to think on what she had said. This time she stopped alongside her and laid the hard cold leather belt across her breasts, flicking it lightly.

‘I mentioned discipline. We all have to exercise discipline. Some of us realise that. Others don’t and they have to learn. You are one of those others and you will have to learn. Learning can be a painful process.’

She gave the belt a sharp flick and moved around, stopping once more between Zoe’s legs.

‘You thought you would treat me like you have everyone else in the company. That was a mistake. You need to understand who you are dealing with. That is an important lesson in business, just as it is in life. You misjudged me and that was a big mistake. Your mistake.’

As she spoke, she turned the belt around in her hands. The buckle was now swinging between Zoe’s legs, moving closer and closer to her crotch.

Zoe laid there helpless, panting, her tits moving up and down with every shallow breath....for perhaps the first time, it was she that was the captive of someone else's desires, needs and wants.....there wasn't anything sexually arousing this time.....
"OOOWWW!...OOOOOWWW!" she screamed out as the belt made contact with her tender, supple tits...what was this woman planning to do to her?....inflicting permanent marks on her body as a physical reminder that someone else had control over her?
"I'm sorry for.....for the way I acted with you," Zoe whimpered as she panted and gasped......"please....lease let me go...."
She stared down between her bound legs as the belt slowly traveled up toward her golden triangle....even without the strikes, Zoe already knew what it was going to feel like and closed her eyes, wincing to prepare herself for the pain.....

Sarah watched the fear in Zoe's face. She had turned the tables on her and taken control in a way that Zoe had never experienced or expected. For the first time in her life, she was not in control, unable to overwhelm an adversary with her sexual allure and power. Slowly she rolled the belt around her fist, the buckle finished up across her knuckles. She dragged it up and down Zoe's thighs, with each stroke moving closer to her crotch, the fist bunched as if to strike, the buckle always pointing towards Zoe's soft full lips.

Then she burst into laughter and let the belt unravel from her hand. With deft flicks of her wrist, she freed Zoe's ankles and wrists.

'That will do for tonight, Ms Leventhal. But remember this was just the first of what could be many lessons that you have to learn.'

She tossed the belt onto a table and strode out of the room, calling over her shoulder.

'Get dressed and report to me tomorrow morning at 9 a sharp.'

After a moment, she put her head back into the room.

'Unless of course you want to finish your drink before you go.'

Zoe trembled as she watched the belted hand approach her pussy....closer and closer it came but never touched her....she almost passed out from the anticipation and the teasing....relieved when the restraints finally came off, she laid there on the table unable to move out of fear.
Finally getting up enough courage to get up and get her clothes back on, she stopped momentarily as the woman stuck her head through the door, telling her to report to her in the morning. But she also mentioned something else, something that instilled just a hint of fear in her.....'the first of many lessons?'....obviously the woman not only expected Zoe to return for more, but demanded it.
Zoe decided she had better do as she was told----for now, anyway---she had finally encountered someone far more manipulative than herself....

At 9am sharp, Zoe appeared at Sarah's office door....she was dressed a bit more respectively, but still retained a hint of 'Zoe'---after all, it would take a lot more than one session to erase a lifetime of provocative attire....a close fitting tube skirt accentuating her tight ass, 4" black heels, a sweater and just enough make up, she did indeed receive her customary second glances but just a tad subdued.

"Good morning, Ms Clark," Zoe said pleasantly as she entered the office.....

Sarah looked up as Zoe came in, but did not respond to her cheery greeting. She showed no ill effects from the experience of the night before, although she was dressed more soberly today. More soberly than the day before, that is, because she was still more appropriately attired for a nightclub than a corporate office. Sarah let her eyes wander over her outfit, imagining the body that was barely concealed underneath. At last she spoke.

‘Good morning, Ms Leventhal. You are very prompt. I like that.’

She rose and straightened out the creases in her cream skirt and pulled down on the hem of her matching jacket. Walking our from behind her desk, she took a tour around Zoe to view her from behind. Despite the temptation that Zoe was flaunting so obviously before her, she needed to play this game slowly. A fish has to be securely hooked before it can be landed.

‘You will find Ms Leventhal that I work my staff hard. We do not work normal 9 to 5 hours in this office. I may need you to bring papers to my home again. How do you feel about that?’

Sarah returned to her chair, settled down and unfastened the top two buttons on her jacket.

Zoe, far from humbled and admitting defeat, nevertheless showed restraint and maybe just a hint of humility as the woman looked her over, as if she was a captive in a slave auction. The outfit, as provactively as it was, was in Zoe's opinion a far cry from the way she usually dressed.
'So, she doesn't like this outfit either,' she thought to herself....'no pleasing this woman?'
The skin tight tube skirt showed off Zoe's slightly upturned perfect ass and the sweater concealed a push up bra beneath, as if Zoe's breasts required any support or lifting, so yes, her outfit would be considered sexual bait....
"yes ma'am," she responded to both understanding the office policy and the understanding that she would be expected to once again go to the woman's house. They both knew the bringing of paperwork was only an excuse and from what the woman told Zoe previously, she would be taught lessons...the girl gulped at the thought of herself being strapped down again with who knows what being used in or on her. This time, Zoe was the fly trapped in the web....She knew this woman would and could make things miserable for her, both here and in that dungeon room concealed in the woman's home....who knows, possibly even blackmailing her to cooperate.....

Periodically throughout the day, Sarah went to the door of her office and watched Zoe at work. There was no need to check that she was working; she had no doubt that Zoe would be applying herself conscientiously to the tasks she had been given. But she wanted to let Zoe know that she was being watched, trying to unnerve her and keep her on edge about what Sarah intended to do with her later.

Sarah was attracted to Zoe. It would have been so easy to give in to her bodily charms. She had the knack of making every movement sensual. Even the way she typed had a feline quality. It would have been so easy to give in to the temptation to take this young woman, at her home in the evening or right now in her office. But Sarah knew that that would be a mistake. In any physical contest, Zoe had youth and strength on her side and would probably overwhelm Sarah, just as she had all her previous bosses. That was something she could never allow. If she did, she would be under her control for ever and find herself ruined just as her colleagues had been. No, Sarah had to resist her desires and hold out as long as she could. The battle with Zoe had to be mental more than physical.

Sarah delayed her departure from the office until she and Zoe were the only ones left. She picked up the last piece of work she had ready and dropped it on Zoe’s desk. Then she lifted the hem of her skirt and stroked a finger across along her labia. She wafted the finger under Zoe’s nose before licking it dry.

‘There’s just one last piece of work for you, Ms Leventhal. Bring it to my house later, please; I need to study it before tomorrow morning.’

As much as Zoe was aware of her own sexuality---as a matter of fact, using it to manipulate----she had been putting her charms 'on the back burner', so to speak....she knew she was being observed. After all the web spinning she had done, she had a sixth sense about it when it was she that was being watched. Not that she didn't mind.....Zoe made sure every move she made, no matter how subtle was erotic. The wiggle when she walked, the almost innocent way she bent over to reveal her magnificent breasts, her ass so prominently displayed beneath her tight skirt....
This was to be a war of attrition, a means to check out the weaknesses of her adversary. If this woman wanted to subdue her, Zoe was determined not to make it easy on her.....
Before she knew it, the hours had sped away, leaving only herself and her manager in the office.
Sarah came in, dropped some work on Zoe's desk then to her surprise, nonchalantly swiped a finger across the bottom of Zoe's nose. She recognized the smell in an instant.....Sarah had slipped a finger down and around her pussy!....like catnip to a kitten, Zoe became instantly aroused. So much for corporate wars...Sarah had just won the first battle.....

Zoe left for home and started changing clothes in preparation for her next meeting at her manager's house. Picking out the sexiest black lace plunge bra in her arsenal, she matched it with a pair of crotchless panties, a lace garterbelt with stockings and her heels....a miniskirt with a hemline that just barely covered her ass was the finishing touch.
She arrived at Sarah's house and rang the doorbell....

Sarah watched Zoe approach her house with surprise and despair. This was not what she had expected, not at all. She fought to control her expression and her words, so that when she opened the door and spoke it was as if Zoe had been a neighbour dropping in for a chat.

‘Come in, Ms Leventhal.’

She took the papers Zoe was carrying and led the way into her sitting room.

‘I’ll just check these. Help yourself to a drink while you’re waiting.’

She caught Zoe’s expression and smiled.

‘Open a new bottle, if you want. I’m sure you won’t trust me to pour one after last night.’

Leaving Zoe to get a drink, Sarah settled onto the sofa with her legs pulled up under her while she checked over the documents. As she had expected, they had been prepared immaculately. But she took the time she needed to think. Her first reaction had been that Zoe had learnt nothing from her advice on the importance and power of subtlety. On reflection, she was not so sure. Had she really learnt nothing or was this a deliberate reaction against her advice? Was Zoe deliberately disobeying in order to force a reaction? Was she the one who was manipulating this situation rather than Sarah? Was this even what Sarah had really been searching for, someone who could take her on and maybe win? The more she worked through all the possibilities, the more uncertain she became. In the end, she decided to go with her instinct.

She rose, pushed her feet into her heels and straightened her cream skirt. She came to stand over Zoe and, with no warning, slapped her hard across her face.

‘How dare you, Ms Leventhal? How dare you come to my home this? Just look at you, you’re dressed like a common slut. What do you think my neighbours will think when they see you at my door?’

In fact, the neighbours were no longer surprised at all to girls like Zoe arrive, any more than they were surprised at the state in which the girls left in the early hours of the morning.

‘You are a disgrace, Ms Leventhal. And for that you will be punished.’

A thought suddenly struck Sarah.

‘Yes, punished, like last night. Which is what you want, isn’t it? You have deliberately ignored my advice and come dressed like that to force me to punish you. So be it. Punished you will be, but not as gently as you were last night. Put down that drink and come with me.’

Having said which, Sarah headed off towards the room on the other side of the hall, the room with the bed and ropes and belts … and the other paraphernalia of her hobby.

Zoe gulped with Sarah's reaction toward her pick of clothing. True, she always dressed a certain way depending on how she wished to show herself, sometimes like an innocent, sometimes like a spider enticing an unwary fly.....this time she picked her wardrobe to entice. Unfortunately for Zoe, this time however it backfired and failed miserably....
She followed the woman down the hall, barely containing her nervousness. Her mind was telling her to turn around, forget this war of attrition and admit defeat, but there was something about the woman that continued to draw Zoe into her web instead. Like a true submissive, she followed.....

Sarah pushed the door open and strode into the room, turning to wait for Zoe to catch up. She almost laughed at the sight of her PA trailing after her like a naughty child being taken to the principal's study. Which gave Sarah an idea.

She opened a cupboard and surveyed the range of outfits, mentally rejecting any that would be not fit. She selected a short grey pleated skirt and dazzling white blouse.

'Get out of those clothes, Ms Leventhal. They make you look like a slut. These are far more suitable.'

She tossed the skirt and blouse onto the couch.

'I am going to change, Ms Leventhal. When I come back I want to see you dressed smartly in those clothes and I shall want to hear from you an explanation of why you chose to come to my home dressed as you did. And please bear in mind that only the truth will do.'

She strode out, slamming the door behind her.

Zoe, staring and in total surprise as to what just happened, watched Sarah leave the room. Did that just happen? Did that woman leave her in a room, throw out some clothes, expect her to put them on and leave?
"whatever," Zoe muttered aloud as she disrobed and put on the skirt and blouse the woman supplied.
The skirt was short but at least it covered her panties. The blouse was a different matter, tight fitting enough to show her more than ample tits, her nipples visible beneath the fabric. It may have been what the woman considered more to her taste but the whisper thin bra and almost non exsistant fabric over the cups displayed her nipples prominently.....
When the woman returned, Zoe was sitting crosslegged on a chair, her hands crossed and in her lap.
"Ms Clark," she began slightly nervously...."I---I---I dressed the way I did to arouse you....I realize now that I have made a mistake...."

When Sarah strode back into the room, she was wearing a black mortarboard and a graduation gown that was open at the front to reveal her mature but passable body. In her right hand, she was flicking a cane.

She stood over Zoe, staring at her body that was barely contained in the schoolgirl’s outfit. She listened in silence to her explanation.

‘So, you dress to try to arouse me. Is that any way to behave towards your teacher? You should show me respect, don’t you know that?’

Sarah prodded Zoe’s nipples in turn with the point of her cane and then pushed it inside the blouse to prise open the top buttons that were straining to contain her breasts.

‘It looks to me like you are the one who is aroused, not me. But that is not my concern. If you wish to arouse yourself by dressing so provocatively, that is up to you. But I cannot tolerate disrespect. Without respect, there is no discipline and without discipline there is chaos. We cannot have that. You must be punished.’

She pointed with her cane to the table where the ropes still hung from the rings in each corner.

‘Go and lie on the table and prepare for your punishment. Face down.’

When the door opened and Sarah walked in, Zoe couldn't help but gaze at the woman. Despite the fact that she was at least 15 years older, the woman's body was certainly not unattractive. Yes, her tits weren't as self supported naturally without benefit of a bra, but they were beautiful, as was her pussy, shaved like hers and just as visible as the rest of the woman's body , the gown only covering her arms, shoulders and her side...
Zoe gave out a groan as Sarah pushed her nipples back into her tits with the cane, thankful that she didn't strike them with it....not yet, anyway....
She looked over at the table and climbed over onto it on her belly, her skimpy panties exposed, spreading herself out in preparation of being bound spread-eagled....
"I'm.....I'm ready for my punishment," she stammered nervously.....

Sarah watched Zoe climb onto the table. She went obediently, but how was she feeling? It was difficult to tell. Her behaviour was so obvious, but what was going on in that mind was another matter. She would be apprehensive, that was only natural. Pain is something that most people associate with illness or injury, not something to be enjoyed for its own sake and for the pleasure it can bring. At least, not until they had learned, perhaps the hard way. Was she perhaps eager for a new experience, having got the taste the previous evening? Or was she just going along with Sarah, looking for a chance to escape or even turn the tables? Time would tell, but in the meantime Sarah was going to keep her under control, which meant under restraint.

Sarah laid her cane between Zoe’s legs, its handle nudging into her inner thighs. She tied the ropes around her wrists, taking her time to make sure they were secure but not too tight, heightening Zoe’s anxiety. Then she took hold of her right ankle and positioned it next to the ring, before tying this also securely but loosely. That left just one ankle, the left. Sarah felt a thrill as she parted Zoe’s legs wide to reach to the corner and to the ring with its rope attached. Her eyes followed the line of her calf and thighs, up to the hem of her panties. There her eyes stopped, but her mind continued, under their delicate cover, deep inside Zoe’s most intimate caverns.

Finally, with all the ropes secured, she took up her cane and moved to stand beside Zoe. She peeled back the skirt, slowly revealing each plump buttock, protected only by the thin covering of her panties. Sarah’s instinct was to thrash this woman hard, to let her know who was in charge. That as the fate of most of the young women who found themselves tied to this table, willingly or not. But something held her back, telling her that this was not the way to secure the devotion of this rebellious PA.

She gave Zoe no warning. She just raised the cane and brought it down like a whip straight across her buttocks at a perfect right angle to her cleft. Then again and again, each time landing in a different place, each perfects parallel to the last. Hard enough to sting, but not with enough force to break her flesh or make her bleed. Letting the pain of each blow sink into Zoe’s mind and to begin to fade before she landed another.

After maybe 20 blows, she put aside the cane and released the ropes. Going to a cupboard, she took out a pot of cream which she put beside Zoe.

‘Use that if you want. It will soothe you, if that is what you want. Unless of course, you prefer to endure the pleasure of the pain you are feeling. Then get dressed and you can finish your drink if you want.’

Back
Top Bottom