Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Search For Bottom Futa/Shem/Trans/Females

Status
Not open for further replies.

RocLobster

Planetoid
Hello and welcome to my spanking brand new (revitalized!) thread!

I do have another hidden deep within the forums, which can be accessed from my signature. However that is for more conventional RPs. Here though I have something different in mind.

Anyone who reads my F-list will quickly realize, I'm a big fan of futa. All kinds of futa. Dick girls, conventional shemales, scantily clad crossdressers, the works. I like to play a Top Male in all my RP's, and this often deter's some people when I mention it. So rather than randomly messaging those I'm unsure about, I figured I'd create this thread to advertise my own personal taste. Some of you may be scratching your heads and thinking, "What does he mean by Top Male?" The answer is simple my friends. A Top Male is someone who want's to do the penetrating and not get penetrated. I have experimented with the thought both in real life and through RP, and came to the conclusion long ago that being on the receiving end just wasn't for me.

So! Onto the more interesting parts now that I got that out of the way.

What I'm after is filth. Something to whittle the hours away in ecstasy with. I'm open to many scenarios and kinks, some of which are listed in my F-List here, but I do stress the word some. If it's not on there, you're more than welcome to at least ask in curiosity. The worst that will happen is I'll kindly decline and offer to do anything else you can think.

As for what I'm craving at the moment? Well, this is where I'll be updating the thread depending on my moods. At present (27/04/2016) I am in the mood for:

Some smutty RP done over PMs or IMs, preference in order of appearance. I'm open to lovely ladies of all types, but if you're feeling hesitant at first, again just message me. I can clarify anything that worries you. Big girls, furries/scalies, small traps, everything mixed and in between is welcome! Just so long as there's plenty of filth to be had.

RE: My Search For Bottom Futa/Shem/Trans

Just a lil bump to say I'm still looking.

Just bumping to say I'm still open (although not 100% active due to new work.)
Also craving something involving a non-human futa or femboy. Alien, anthro etc. The freakier the better! So if that interests you, just send a PM my way!

Bump!

Craving a short, one off RP with a bottom BBW/Chubby futa/shemale/CD. Send me your messages, all ye whom be interested!

Bump, still seeking a one off with the above mentioned partner.

Bump! Still seeking non-humans and chubby/BBW partners for short RP's (could potentially lead to/plan something longer, my work schedule is starting to settle). Open to PM's and IM's through YIM or Skype if you can convince me you're worth adding.

'Nother bump! Also want to add, I wouldn't mind setting up an RP inspired by these oddly erotic images. Never really thought about nipple penetration before...
Image 1 Image 2

Just a little bump to say I'm stalking the forums, looking for something casual and smutty again! Also interested in resuming a few RP's from before my disappearance. So if any of those individuals spots my bump and hasn't already recieved a message from me, just send me a PM and we'll see if we can't continue or start anew!

RE: My Search For Bottom Futa/Shem/Trans/Femboys/Females

Bump for new craving addition and edited title!

Bump, still looking! Can probably take on one or two more RPs.

Ahh, hello there!

I've just joined but I think my character might be right up your alley. They're here.

I'm not sure what you're looking for in terms of location (on the boards or PMs), but I'm fine with either one on one or group roleplays, short term or long term, larger settings with overarching plot and lots of world building or smaller condensed settings with no plot beyond the character interaction.

Let me know if anything there works for you! If not, happy hunting!

This sounds sexy! I would love to RP with you :). MSG me back if you are still up for it.

Bump! Back after a burnout induced by work. Looking to resume some old and start some new RPs! Futas of all lovely shapes and sizes welcome! :D

Bump! Craving something involving very large breasts to play with. The bigger the better! Futa or female.

Bump! Currently craving something smutty yet sweet with a cute femboy/crossdresser.

Bump. Craving shemale/futa at present! Would like something romantic and lustful in a fantasy or apocalypse setting (open to Fallout, TES or other apoc settings too).

Bump! Just to say that, like in my other thread, I'm currently craving some big, bouncy, beautiful breasts to play with! The bigger the better, whether the character with them is a futa/shem/female doesn't matter.

Bump! Just to say that, like in my other thread, I'm currently craving some big, bouncy, beautiful breasts to play with! The bigger the better, whether the character with them is a futa/shem/female doesn't matter.

Bump!

I'd like to apologise to the few people that I've been contacting for RP's of late. Work has just had me in the dumps, so I've been finding it rather hard to write. That said, I'm feeling somewhat better now! So I'm itching to try getting back in the saddle. So I'm craving the attention of female and futa interested parties (taking a break from fem boys and such, been getting a few too many the past few months). If anyone is interested in discussing an idea for some nice, smutty scenes with a top leaning male, feel free to message me!

Bump~ Still looking for sultry shemales/futa.

Also apologies to the person I was plotting an RP with involving a Skyrim plot with the Thalmor. I accidentally deleted my PM history and cannot recall your username. If you see this, hit me up again!

Bump!

I'm still around! Lurking in the depths of the nether. I'm still craving the attention of any females/shemales/herms out there that need a male to RP with. Currently craving anal quite heavily, so if that's of interest to you, hit me up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom