Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Beast (Misa x Traveler) - Closed

MisaLaVan

Make me your queen, fuck me like your whore.
The McKay family was your normal every day loving family. Mike McKay was a well known Doctor who love his family more then anything. He worked hard to ensure he children had everything they could need and want. Amy McKay was a baker turned homemaker, she enjoyed spending time with her kids, helping them and loving them to the fullest. They lived in a lovely two story home just out side of town. Their children were Amber McKay who had just turned 16, she was a beautiful girl. With her long brown hair and bright green eyes, she was sure to be a heart breaker. Her younger brother Brad had just turn 6. They really were the perfect family, a family anyone could dream for.

That perfect life was cut short one cold rainy night. As the family was heading home from a movie their car had blown a tire. Pulled onto the side of the road Mike McKay tried his hardest to call the service station. However a few tries he gave up, they would need to wait until the stormed stopped. Brad had long since fallen asleep and Amber was getting bored. She was ready to be home, and opened her mouth to speak. However before any words could slip free headlights stopped in front of their car. The lights blinded the family from seeing who was in front of them. However Mike McKay slipped from the car to see if they could help. A few Minutes passed before a pop and flashed happened. It took only a moment for her mother to scream, her father was dead on the side of the road. Amber rushed toward the back of their van, pulling her brother down between the seats with her. She could hear her mother fighting to get free from her seat belt. She wanted to help the older woman, but found herself frozen in fear.

RE: My Beast (Misa x Traveler)

Derek had been on his own for three months now, and by 'on his own' he meant that it had been three months since he had broken out of the 'hospital' he had been kept prisoner in. Other boys had been there; unwanted kids, like him, who had been orphaned or abandoned, or beaten by their home life so bad that they left. Derek had watched as, one by one, the other kids had failed to 'advance' in the experiments and had either died or been killed. Once the numbers had dwindled enough he knew that he had to get out; there was only one way out that he could hope to use - the crematory. So when another of the boys died, Derek hid the kid's body and took his place in the outgoing coffin. When he was somewhere between the hospital an the crematory he made his break and escaped.

For the last two months he had been stalking the McKay family. Derek had recognized the father, Mike McKay, and had nearly panicked with the fear that 'they' were coming after him. But then a young girl, about Derek's age, came around the grocery isle and called the doctor 'Dad', and Derek realized that the doctor wasn't after him. He was just buying food with his daughter.

Derek began to learn the rhythm of the McKay's family life. He knew when they went to school, when they went to work, what days Mrs. McKay hosted a book club and what days the parent's light stayed on a half hour later than usual for extra-curricular activities after the kids had gone to bed. Tonight Derek was waiting to see them come home when he felt that something was wrong. The hairs on the back of his neck tingled with it. He had heard the boy, Brad, mention seeing a movie in town. Derek began to walk towards town, but then his arms prickled with warning and the walk turned into a run.

He saw the McKay's van's lights on the side of a two-lane highway that stretched between their sleepy suburban community and the city proper. With a chill, he saw another vehicle turn around. The car was black and large; an SUV that sounded heavier than they should be. Reinforced bullet-proof doors and glass. It had to be. The black SUV switched on it's high beams and Doctor McKay stepped out. Derek wanted to scream NO! NO! NO! but everything happened too fast.

There was a flash and then the doctor went down. Three figures stepped out of the SUV. Derek could see Mrs. McKay's terrified face as she tried desperately to get her seat belt unbuckled and to get to her husband. One of the men was sliding the release on his rifle back and taking it off safety as he began to walk alongside the van. The second man went up to the doctor and put three more bullets into him, just to be safe, and the third walked up to the mother and raised a pistol.

Derek's vision went to a monochromatic red and black and his heart rate nearly doubled in the span of three seconds. He could feel the blood coursing through his body. They were going to kill them! All of them! Derek thought about he kids, Brad and Amber, and he rushed forward faster than he'd ever run before.

He ran past the man who was finishing off the doctor and his hand shot out, wrenching the assassin's head around so quickly that his neck snapped. Derek caught the dropped pistol before it hit the ground. All the could hear were his heartbeats and the ones of the people around him. At the moment... five other hearts still beat.

Amber sat with her back to the wall of the car, her brother in front of her. Tears burned her eyes as she did her best to keep him from screaming. Her hand was placed lightly over his mouth. "SHHH Brad" She hissed. She didn't know what to do, Her phone wasn't working.

In the front seat Amy still fought to get out of her seat belt. Her eyes were locked on the man who now stood on the other side of the door. Her head shook slowly and tears burn down her cheeks. "Plea..." She never got to finish as the man fired the shot. The popping of the gun was followed by the breaking of glass. With in just a second Amy McKay's life was over.

Amber screamed at the sound of the gun going off. She knew now her mother was dead. From her spot, she couldn't see out of the car. She could only hold tight to her brother and hope the men left them be. She couldn't see right as the tears filled her eyes. Brad had stopped screaming and was deathly still in her arms. The door to the van slowly opened and she moved back, not that she could go anywhere. She held her breath waiting to see what would happen. Once more a scream was ripping from her throat as her brother was pulled away from her. Another pop, and she knew he was dead.

The world around her was blurry from the tears that stung her eyes. The man leaned into the car to come face to face with her. 'Your a pretty thing' he hissed. She could smell the beer on his breath as it wasn't over her face. She pressed hard into the side of the van. Her hands gripped at that rug as his fingers brushed down her face. "Please" She cried out.

(Hope you don't mind. i wanted her to be the only one to live >< )

Derek's ears roared as if he was standing next to a waterfall. He ran past the one attacking Mrs. McKay and shot the assassin in the back of the head. Somehow he knew that in the moment prior the woman's heart had stopped. She was dead, and so no longer a factor. He felt a pang of sadness, remembering the sound of the matriarch's laughter and the way she would always smooth down her children's hair before kissing them goodnight on their foreheads.

Three heartbeats remained.

He heard Amber screaming in the back of the van and he rushed to the back of the vehicle, his feet sliding as he grabbed the van to force his trajectory to turn. He saw the last assassin shoot into the van and his heart nearly stopped.

"NO!"

Derek stepped forward and slammed his fist into the other man's chest breaking ribs and crushing the man's heart with the force of the blow. The assassin didn't even realize that he was there before his heart stopped and he collapsed. The Beast stood there for a moment, eyes flashing gold as he felt the loss of the McKay family... and of Amber. Slowly... steeling himself for the worst... he turned to look into the van.

Amber had never felt more fear then she did in that moment. Being face to face with that man had her whole body shaking. She knew in that moment everyone was dead, that she was going to die. However that thought never came true, in a matter of seconds the man before he was dead. Her moth opened as her green orbs locked onto the golden ones of a boy. He wasn't much older then her and while he looked almost wild she could see a hint or loss in his eyes. She was unsure if she should trust the boy before her, or fear him as she had the man. She knew though he had just saved her life. Her heart still raced in her chest as she simply looked at him.

Minutes had passed before she could get her self to speak. "Please" the word came out shaking just as her body still was. She was once again hit the the confuse of what she was begging for. Was she begging for her life, or begging for his help. Tears had long since started to burn trails down her cheek. Her hands shook as she slowly reached out toward the boy. "Please" This time she cried, asking for help. The cries of loss rocked her body and her eyes blurred as more tears came. She had no family left, she was the last of the McKay's. She had no aunt or uncles, no grandparents. She was all alone in the world, her family ripped away right in front of her eyes.

As he understood that she was alive - alive! - the wild golden hue of his eyes died back down to his normal green. "Amber... Amber... you're alive!" he registered the sight of her dead brother, the way her mother's head tilted unnaturally to the right, and all that mattered was that she was alive.

Derek reached into the van and pulled her out and into his arms. He held her to his chest for a long time, just listening to her breath and feeling her heart against his. "We have to get out of here. Whoever sent these people will be after you." He looked down at her and wiped a speck of blood off her cheek with his thumb. "Will you come with me?"

The boy seemed both happy and shocked she was alive. If she wasn't so shooken up she would question how he knew her arm. She reached toward him begging for his help. She had never felt so thankful as she did when he pulled her into his arm.

Her own arms wrapped around his middle. Get face hide in his chest as she cried, holding tightly to him. Green orbs locked on his ass he spoke. She knew her was right, they would be after her. Amber thought of his questions, she had no were else to go. And he seemed to somehow care for her. Her shaking hands held onto his shirt as she nodded. "I... yes." Her voice was weak. "I don't think I can walk" the truth was in that moment he was the only thing keeping her up.

He nodded. "I know a place." Effortlessly he picked her up in his arms and began to run away from the murder site. He knew an empty house.... a house near her own in the same neighborhood, that he had been staying in the past two months. He sneaked them both in the back and then set her down on the bed. He eyed her warily before giving her a blanket.

"Shock. You're probably in shock." He wrapped it lightly around her shoulders before lighting a few candles. It was starting to get dark outside. The young man drew a hand through his hair and looked at her. "I'm... I'm sorry about your family." He wasn't sure what to say to her. "I'll help you get someplace safe. Someplace... where they won't find you."

Amber agreed to go with the boy, though she knew it could lead to her death. Some how she knew she needed to trust him. Her body was still shaking, and her legs were weak. She was happy when he picked her up. Her arms moved around his neck and shook even as she cuddled close to him. She did her best to keep her green eyes from looking at the dead bodies of her family. Soon they were at a house and the boy had set her on the bed. She didn't miss the warily look he gave her before placing a blanket over her shoulders.

Sitting on the bed she pulled the blanket tight around her body. Tears still slid down her cheeks, though much slower now. She had stopped shaking and her mind felt numb. Green orbs snapped up to the boys face when he spoke of her family. "Thank .. thank you for saving me" Her voice was weak. Amber could do little more then watch the boy before her. "What is your name?" She asked lightly. She pulled her feet from her shoes and onto the bed. She cuddled herself into a ball, trying to warm up. She just felt like she was freezing.

He looked less confident now that the immediate danger was over. The boy stood over six feet tall, but it was apparent that he was still growing into his body. His hair was brown with blond streaks; perfectly epitomizing the Californian ideal, and as he looked from Amber to the door, and back again, it was apparent that he didn't know quite what to do.

When she asked him what his name was, he stood near the opposite wall and put his hands behind himself, as if sliding the into his back pockets. "I'm... Derek." He answered. "Just... Derek." He tried to smile at her but it looked like the emotion was foreign to him.

"And you're... Amber. McKay. Doctor McKay's daughter." He shook his head and dropped his gaze. "I'm so sorry; they died - I failed." The young man shook his head. "You... you're in shock. I have to warm you, to feed you." He came closer to where she was, and as he got nearer he lowered himself until he was crouching on his fingertips and feet towards her, as if he thought she'd run away if he walked up to her at his full height. "Did they hurt you?"

The boy stood almost a head taller then her small 5'2 and sitting on the bed she had time to take him in. She cuddled into herself as she did her best not to think over what had happened. She watched as her looked between the door and herself. Fear filled her as she worried he leave her, she didn't want to be alone. Even though her family was gone, this boy had saved her and right now the fact he was there was the only thing holding her together. She spoke weakly, asking for his name. She took in his smile, thought it looked forced. She could do little more then looked at him when he spoke of who she was. She swallowed hard and shifted as she sat there. She watched his every move close, and was shocked at how caring he seemed.

Shaking her head she looked at him "They didn't hurt me..." Her voice was soft, Tears pulled in her eyes as she sat there looking at him. "Thank you for saving me. " Her voice shook as the tears slipped down. She could see the unease when he moved toward her. Once again she found herself crying, it was all to much. To know both her parents and brother were dead, killed by men who had wished to kill her. To know that she was the last of her family alive and had no were else to go. She was sure then men would be looking for, as Derek had said before. Amber didn't know what she was going to do or where she would go. She was so thankful for Derek, he saved her and seemed content to help her.

"Hey..." his face grew concerned as she started to cry. "It'll be alright," he said, creeping nearer until he was sitting in front of her and his hands were on her arms. He didn't know what to do so he rubbed her forearms and tried to sooth her. "I... I guess that was a stupid question, wasn't it? I mean, even if they didn't harm your body, you've been hurt today. Your world was ripped apart, and I didn't save any of them. I was too late."

"Amber, I'm here." He scooted closer to her and put an arm around her shoulders. His other hand cupped her face close to his. "We'll find a safe place for you, some place where you can recover from all this and have a normal life, okay? I promise. You deserve to have a good life." He shut his eyes and tried to imagine what she must have been feeling, but try as he might, the idea of 'parents' and 'brother' were only ideas. They weren't rooted in emotion or experience. As far as Derek could remember, he didn't have any parents. The closest thing to a brother he had were the other 'recruits', but they were all dead now. He was all alone.

But for him, being alone was a relief. Gauging from Amber's reaction, she didn't see it as such. To her, the entire world might as well have ended. Her family was gone, and she was alone.

Amber couldn't hold in the tears any more. She cried for every thing she had lost, and for the hurt she felt. She looked up at Derek when he rubbed her arms. A small smiled tugged on her lips when told he was there for her. She would be lying if she said she didn't feel safe with his arm around her. Her green eyes locked on his face when he closed his eyes. She took the time to look him over, take in just how handsome he was.
She swallowed hard and lean forward, placing a light kiss to his cheek. "Thank you Derek, you saved my life. I don't know how I can ever repay you." She pulled back and though the tears still round lightly down her cheeks she tried not to fully cry. She could tell he was feeling guilty that he had only be able to save her. She could never and would never blame him for something he didn't have control over, she owned him her life.
Sitting beside him she did her best to bring her tears to a stop. "Do you live here, alone?" She asked looking over at him once more. Once again she found herself looking him over. He couldn't have been much older then her, so she didn't think he be on his own. Her green eyes moved around the room, taking it in. Her tears had dried as she started to worry about the boy who saved her life. Amber was a very caring person, she always tried to help others. To know this boy was all alone made her sad, made her want to help him. She looked back at him the worry clear on her face.

"Y-you don't have to repay me," he said, looking a bit off-guard at her offer. He wiped away the tears that streaked down her cheek with his thumbs as he tried to remember if there was anything in the training he'd received to cover distraught women.

She asked him if he lived there alone, and he looked around the empty house. Other than the mattress on the floor and a few cups and spoons in the sink, it was fairly empty. He had a couple of towels in the bathroom, a half bar of soap, and not much else there. It was quite pitiful. "Yes... for now. I don't really 'live' anywhere." His smile was embarrassed. "But... it'll only be for another few days now, until we figure out where you can go that's safe."

Derek gave her hand a reassuring squeeze. What did someone say to a girl at a time like this?

"Uhm... are you hungry?"

Amber could tell her words had caught him off-guard. There was a soft tug on her lips when his wiped away her tears. She asked if he lived alone, hoping it wasn't so. Looking at him she took in his embarrassed smile. "Are ... are you going to to stay with me?" She questioned lightly.
He had saved her, and something inside of her had locked onto him. When she was at her lowest point he had been there. He had brought her back and kept her safe. She needed him, she needed the safe feeling he gave her. Amber couldn't not have him in her life, at least right now.
Her hand held tight on his and a light giggle slipped from her lips. "I'm not hungry, thank you" She said. Her fingers moved against his skin "I ... what is going to happen to my home?" She asked lightly. Everything she owned, all the photos of her family are in that home. The only way she would be able to remember her family by was there.

"I'll stay with you until you're safe." Derek felt a shiver as Amber's fingers moved along his skin. It was a lot like the trembling he felt when she kissed his cheek. She sounded so lost and afraid; a little girl in this world, alone. He wanted nothing more than to save her and make her feel safe.

"I...I could try to go back to your house and get whatever you need. But you can't come. It's too dangerous, and whoever killed your family will be looking for you." He frowned and turned to look at her. Their faces were so close to each other...

Derek brought his fingers back to her face and stroked her cheek gently. He leaned forward and then brushed her lips with his own before kissing her lightly. His eyes were uncertain, as if he expected her to slap him. In his chest, his heart thudded so hard against his sternum that he thought it would burst out of his body. Would she kiss him back? Would she scream and try to run away? So much rode on her reaction to the kiss, but all he knew was that he had to kiss her; every part of his being was focused on her.

Amber couldn't keep the look of horror from her face. He wasn't going to stay with her? He was going to leave her? What if she needed him, if she didn't want him to go? What if they found her, he wouldn't be there to save her. All those question ran through her mind making her hold on his hand tightening. The thought of losing another person from her life scared her more then anything.

She asked of her home, everything she had to remember her family by was there. He offered to get what she needed, but that she couldn't come. She didn't want him going alone, worried what could happen to him. Shaking her head " No. It's ok, I don't need anything" her voice was soft as she spoke.

He turned to look at her again, their faces where close and she could feel his warm breath wash over her face. Her green eyes locked with his as his fingers moved against her cheek. She smiled at the feeling and let out a happy sigh. It was funny the way his touch made her feel. She had had boyfriends, and kissed but never nothing more. None of them had ever made her skin tingle they hay his touch did. She felt his soft lips touch her and for a moment her eyes widen.

The shook wore off and her eyes closed slowly. She pressed her lips to his, kissing him back. Her whole body felt like it was tingling. Her heart raced in her chest and rang in her ears. She could only hope he couldn't hear it. Her mouth moves gently against his as she pulled her hand free from his hold. Gently her fingers slipped up his arm until she cupped the side of his neck.

Pulling back with a shaky breath her eyes stayed closed. She could still feel him on her lips and it made her let out a breath. Her eyes opened and she looked over his face. she was trying to read him, trying to see why he had kissed her. She didn't go around kissing random people. But she trusted him, trusted him enough not to question how he knew her, or how he had saved her. Though she knew someday she would need the answer. Her fingers played with the hair on the base of his neck.

However there was one thing she couldn't let go. Not after he had saved her, or after he had kissed her so. "Your going to leave me..." She said lightly, her face only inches from his. Her green eyes locked on his face as she swallowed hard. "Your... going to leave... when I'm safe, but what if they come back.... what if your not there... who is going to keep me safe?" She asked. She looked down and pulled away. She couldn't go around kissing him, falling for him when he was leaving. Even if he stayed she needed to get to know him first.

"I won't be far," Derek promised. "But... if I'm near you, if they see me with you, you'll be in more danger." He shook his head. "Your dad... he's a doctor, but not a normal doctor."

Derek's hans found hers. "Those men wanted to silence him and send a warning to others, Amber. But if you get away and make it somewhere safe, somewhere far away, they might leave you alone. They can never know that you were there or that you saw the attack. Trust me--- when this comes out in the news tomorrow there will be no mention of assassins or gunshots. The police might want to know where you were; you'll need a good story, eventually. Something believable."

He drew his fingertips along the tops of her hands, then along the insides of her wrists. "Amber... your dad helped me once. He's the reason I'm here. I'll never go so far away from you that I won't be able to come help you if you need me. I swear this to you."

"Please trust me, Amber. I promise I'll never leave you unguarded."

Amber feared losing yet another person in her life. Even if Derek was someone new in her life, he had become someone imported. He was her hero, he saved her life and was keeping her safe. She didn't want him to leave, she couldn't lose anyone else. She looked at him as he spoke, she didn't understand some of what he was saying. His hand found hers, and she let him take it. The feeling of his finger tips moving against her skin made her relax, made her tingle. She listened to everything he had to say before. "I don't understand Derek. What do you mean my dad wasn't a normal doctor? Why would I be in more danger with you around?" She asked lightly.

She looked at him and shifted closer to him, her legs still tugged under her body. She swallowed hard and gave him a weak smile. "Will I be able to see you?" She asked lightly, Fear and hope mixed in her voice. "Please Derek... I can't ... you .. your my hero you can't leave me." She said lightly. Her hand moved to hold his, sitting there everything seemed almost dream like. Her green eyes locked on his and she had to take in a deep breath. She wanted to ask how he knew her father, how he had save him. But she didn't dare, she couldn't open her mouth to let the words out.

"Your dad... he worked for Muirfield Hospital." He mentioned the 'clinic' up north, the one that was associated with crazy people and rehab. "Not just as a consultant, but as a research doctor-- he helped me to get out." He looked at her, wondering if she might think that he was crazy and dangerous. "It's not what it seems. The place... it's not a good place."

He nodded when she said that he couldn't leave her. "Alright... Okay... I'll stay with you." He looked at her, scared that he had just put her in more danger. "I promise you that I'll stay with you. But... if I start to be a danger to you I'll go. I can't be the reason you are hurt, Amber. It would kill me if I caused you harm."

Flashing red and blue lights outside the window caused Derek to duck down. "Stay down," he warned her as he crawled to one corner of the window and peeked out. "It looks like they're going to your house." He glanced over his shoulder at her. "They might be looking for you already."

Amber swallowed hard when he spoke of the hospital up north. She worried for a moment about Derek, about if he would be ok. Then she thought about what he had said, her father had helped him out. If her father had helped him out she was sure there nothing wrong with him, though that left her wondering why he had been in there.
Once more she asked him to stay with her, explained how he was her hero and she couldn't lose him. Her smile grew and she held onto his hand a little tighter. "Thank you." There was a happiness in her voice. Before she could say anything else Red and blue lights flashed outside. She watched as he moved toward the window. Laying back she moved as far into the corner as she could. Fear filled her as she kept her green eyes on him.
"Derek" Fear was clear in her voice. What if it was the men who had killed her father. In that moment she wanted nothing more then to be back in Derek's arms. She pulled the blanket he had given her up around her neck. Her body was pressed flat against the wall. Her eyes burned with tears and she wanted to reach out for Derek. She didn't move though just kept her green eyes locked on him.

"It's okay," he reassured her. He watched as some of her neighbors came out to see what was wrong, and saw one cover her mouth with horror and burst into tears when the police tole her what had happened. "It looks like... like they're leaving."

He returned to her side, noting the way her green eyes seemed to broadcast every emotion that crossed her heart. "The police are leaving; they just went through your house." He slid a hand into hers and scooted closer to her. "We have to leave tomorrow, Amber. Leave here and never come back. Do you trust me?"

Derek assured her it as okay, and she wanted to believe. She didn't want to be found, didn't want to be killed like her family had. Tears trailed down her cheeks as she watched him come back to her. Her fingers laced with his when he slid his against hers. She swallowed hard and nodded. "I ... I trust you." Her voice was a weak and she shifted, to cuddle against him. Her body shook as she tried to keep from crying out. She kept her body curled into its self as she cuddled to his side. Her head rested softly on his arm, and she didn't dare look at him. She didn't want to make him feel bad, once again, for only being able to save her. "Where are we going to go?" she asked after a few minutes of nothing.

"We are going to stay here tonight. Tomorrow we'll have to leave, probably in the morning when everyone else is leaving so we can blend in." He moved closer to her and then pulled the single blanket he had over them.

"For now, though, we should sleep. It's been an emotional day, and much too stressful." He looked over at the window and then pulled a pillow closer to them. "It's okay, Amber. It's safe tonight. And tomorrow we run. We run. Together."

Amber cuddled into Derek as she laid on the pillow he pulled closer to them. She would have to agree it had been a very long, emotional, and stressful day. Her green eyes looked up at him, her hands shook. "Where are we going to go?" She asked again.

Laying on the bed she had never felt more tired in her life. Slowly her eyes drifted shut, even as she fought to keep them open. She felt into a deep sleep, the type of sleep that is hard to wake from. Boy did she wish she could wake. Her dreams were filled with the horror she had seen that day. Of the things that could of happened to her. She twisted and turned, not really resting as she slept.

Back
Top Bottom