Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trolling for a game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yo potential DM's. So, I've just migrated over here from giantitp, and am a D&D player. Thing is, I've been finding myself wanting a more mature game, and giantitp is a family friendly forum, so posting here. I'm a novice at sex scenes, but I'm hoping to learn.

Classwise, I'm going for a trisalt, and its not a humanoid or good algined character (NE with lawful and chaotic tendancies). Of course, what I have is the 20 level builds, hoping the starting level is about level 8, with max HP per level.

Side one; Troll and War Troll with Bodyguard levels to finish it off. (Planed twenty level build for side one; Troll 5/War Troll 6/Bodyguard 9)

Side two; Mineral Warrior 1 , 4 levels of Titanic Creature and with this barbarian fix. (Planed twenty level build for side two; Mineral Warrior 1/Titanic Creature 4/Barbarian 15)

Third side; Evoultionist going into spellweaver, with the Evoultionist Vow of Poverty and the Tantric Spell-like Abillity feats (last lets me use con for spell level known/bonus spells, keep cha for save dc's). (Planed twenty level build is Evolutionist 8/Spellweaver 10/Evolutionist or High Evolutionary 2)

I should have the rough sheet done in about 30-45 minutes.

But, as is the nature of Shatter-Craig trolls, he hired out his services. And now, he serves his mistress loyaly, and it's a full service contract

Sand boxish, I have three rough ideas, but I'm generaly happy with whatever comes my way.

The first is that Grom made a mistake by not putting a time limit on the "how long he serves" to a Green Hag Witch. Since then, he has been her errand boy, as she seeks arcane power for her plans. That said, hes more competent then her other minions.

The second would have him somehow ending up the servant to a human noblewoman. Here, he is practicly a pet, and the only reason he hasn't snapped is because she wants her rivals dead. And Grom makes for a brutal asasian.

Last is a banished drow noble. She wants revenge, and to reclaim her power. As Grom is her only slave/contracted servant, it is a game first of survival in the underdark, then the cutthroat realm of drow politics. But even then, he will remain the hulking killer, and the only one she can trust.

So, in all of them, Grom is the subordinate. But, he is the loyal servant that can tend to all his mistresses needs (Evoultionist is great for skills), from the battlefield to the bedroom. His code of honor demands he serve faithfully till the end.

But, what is Grom? He seeks power, but is lost. He needs focus, direction, and he finds it through service. He does not need much, but wants to see mistress happy. To him, thats doing a good job. So, to do so he will become an analgram of Assasian, butler, mage and warrior. He may not shake the world, but he will be their greatest weapon.

The Books I'm hoping to draw from are; The Book of Erotic Fantasy (Just want to tweak Pleasing Physique into a Sexual Trick, and grab its spell section), The Book of Unlawful Carnal Knowledge, Dynasties & Demagogues, The Quintessential Aristocrat, The Quintessential Barbarian I, The Quintessential Barbarian II, The Quintessential Witch and various spells and magic items from the same site.

Requests/requested personalities for the three mistresses;

The Green Witch; Green Hag 9(RHD)/Sorcerer 1//Witch 10. Grom openly serves as her right hand, and her other minions know that she likes him. Mostly as he stays quiet, gets the job done, and practically worships her. In fact, Grom serves three important functions for her. Firstly among hags, troll minions are a mark of prestige and status, as Shatter-Craig rarely grants contracts to individuals. Secondly, he is her best warrior and assassin, standing above the orcs and goblins she commands. Lastly, he is a bed warmer. He does not care about her appearance, thus cementing his place as her favored minion. His normal duties involve hunting and patrolling her territory. Her favored meal is Elven Maiden, but she dislikes the taste stringiness of dwarves. She brooks no rival, and sends Grom after any other hag or spellcaster that enters her territory uninvited.

The Noblewoman; Aristocrat 10//Rouge 5/Politician 5. There are times when Grom wishes he never meet her. But then he looks around, and remains silent. She is a noble with ambitions, a player in the criminal underground, and most likely a little bit to ambitious for her own good. She has made Grom wear a collar, and often uses him as a mount, or a chair, or a footstool, and at least on one occasion as a table. Needless to say, Grom resents this, but his sense of duty forces him to stay. And she has made sure to not push him too far. Casual visitors would think him a pet, a ornament forced into submission. Those of her inner circle know what she does to calm him down. While she has other enforcers, few are as brutal, sudden, or downright terrifying as a Troll emerging from the floor, tearing a man apart, and dragging the corpse back to his mistresses feet. Of course, several of her political rivals, or inconvenient family members, have suddenly disappeared as well. Her nightly routine involves Grom washing her, then eating her out several times before she goes to sleep, with him at the foot of the bed like a guard dog. Sex is reserved for special occasions.

The Exiled Drow; Drow/Cleric 9//Aristocrat 10. This one is complicated. Her house was destroyed, and she should have died. In fact, the ruling members of the city didn't want any survivors. As she was forced out of the city, abandoned by her goddess for her "weakness", she was only able to take one slave. She has held Grom's contract for years, and he has served as her silent shadow. She was raised in the typical drow manner, meaning that she does not love him, but she knows that his sense of loyalty means that he will not betray her, in fact he has offered up those who approached him with offers to eliminate her. But now, they are in the underdark, where she will recover, build a power base, and take her revenge on those who sought to end her. In the meantime, Grom is the only warrior she has at her command, and she is suited to the realm of politics and treachery, and is a touch out of her depth in the wild (not that she would ever show it). One thing that she was used to that has not changed is her daily... relaxing. More accurately, Grom is the only male around for her to use right now, which will be with her on top and in control.

Edit; And here is the WIP Sheet for Grom. He's not meant to be a blaster mage, but a subtle one. But, he will get stronger offensive magic in the future. As is, he can deal with all three options, but he'll get pounded in an outright mage fights. Which, is why he is very good at stealth for a large creature....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom