Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa/trap/TV/TS seeking male or female partners

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cassidy Star

Meteorite
Hi all,I've been absent from the site due to life issues but slowly trying to get back into the swing of things. I can't promise posting everyday depending on the extent of the RP due to work but I try to get a few in each week. I'm a fairly detailed role player and writer and would prefer someone who can post two paragraphs. I will normally mirror my partner's length. I have been RPing for years am verycreative.

I have been on many sites but I want to try something different for this request thread. Normally I don't post anything unless I have a specific idea but this time I'm going to list some general ideas and cravings and work with my potential partners on creating a story. If you don't see a pairing but the general idea seems interesting please pm me your idea, my list is not comprehensive. I'm open to most kinks and ideas and consider myself laid back and open minded.

A quick note on Futas, i lean towards a futa with cock and balls, not both sexual organs.

General Pairings
(* means the role I want to play, if no asterisk I am open to either role.)

Mother* x daughter
Mother x son*
brother x sister
Boss x secretary
Master/Mistress x pet/slave*
Father xdaughter*
Father xson*
Friends
Roommates
Bride/Groom to be x relative of other

Genres
Modern
Fantasy
Sci fi
Steampunk
Urban fantasy

CURRENT CRAVINGS
Being a sub - I've not done it much but would love to try and do one that lasts but it's not necessary.
Urethral sounding- not sure why but have been craving this one for a long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom