Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Jump On It (Looking For F/H/Other)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nettik_Xes

Star
Don't reply to this thread... I only bump it, so I'll likely miss your posts inside it. If you posted here interested in an RP, please PM me if you're still interested.

Here's what I'm into in a nutshell...

- Females
- Futanari
- Body Modification
- Beasts and Monsters
- Excessive Orgasmic Fluids (Usually from Futanari and Monsters, though I do enjoy a squirter too. ^^)
- Being Submissive

What I don't like...

- Humanoid Men
- Pain
- Bathroom-Based Kinks
- Abusive Doms (I prefer those that rule through respect and adoration. I want to submit not because I'm in fear of punishment, but because my domme deserves respect, and there's nothing that my sub would rather do than to grant her every wish. That said, there can be some punishment when it's deserved, just not for the sake of punishment.)
- Being Pregnant (I just don't know what it's like, so I don't feel like I can really portray it right.)
- Starting the RP (It saps a lot of my motivation, because I find it very hard to start. Getting those first few words is always very hard for me. Once I get going though, I get on a roll and things become much easier on me.)

Ideas I have right now...

Big Craving! Pokemon/Pokemoprhs!

The Common Enough

-Auntie's Farm: I'd be playing the niece of a woman who's operated a farm for her whole life. The young woman, just having come of age and needing a job, goes to live with her aunt for a summer of work. From there, her Aunt shows her the day-to-day life of a small farm owner, and starts to reveal a secret love of hers: loving her animals. Soon, the daughter is made curious enough to try, and starts getting hooked, as the two family members begin to share a summer of hard "work" on the farm.

- The Evil League of Doom, Inc. A new heroine has emerged in the Paragon City! Will she finally help the city with it's rampant crime problems, or will an Evil League of female (and/or futa) villainesses manage to add another notch to their kill count? (Or their bedposts...)

- Agent: Anyone like secret agent stuff? Bond? Archer? That kind of stuff? Let's perv it up a bit! How does a femme fatale deal with the dangerous work of a secret agent, and to what lengths is she willing to go to make sure she returns from her missions successfully?

- ALL The Wishes: Here, one of us would play a genie who gets duped into giving infinite wishes by using some loophole or some such. Eternal servitude awaits for the genie (should it be me playing the genie), or an eternity of corrupted wishes (should you play the genie). Essentially allowing for infinite crazy different and odd scenarios based on whatever either of us might be craving at the time.

The Fandom

- Twisted Fairy Tales: I do loves me some fairy tales. So if you have a naughty idea for one, I'm willing to delve into the idea. It could be Li'l Red getting to know why the Big Bad Wolf is so Big, Alice getting into a curiouser and curiouser land of nonsensical kinks and pervestions, or Wendy being guided into the lovely little world of Lezzieland where she has to contend with pirates, fairies, and a rambunctious tribe of young amazonian women.

- Pokemon: The Rocket Hotel. Washing up on the shores of an unmapped island during a patrol, a young, idealistic officer has no choice but to go to a beach side hotel for a place to stay until the storm passes over. Of course, the hotel staff are friendly as can be, putting the young woman up in a lavish room with as good of service as is possible. But when the hotel's manager finds out she's a cop, the hotel staff has to find a way to get the officer to stay quiet... Forever. But it'd be a shame to let her go to waste, seeing as how she's such a prime human specimen...

- Super Sentai / Kamen Rider. I'm a big fan of these shows, and while a Sentai team would be a bit much (unless it was a group RP), I'd love to get into something in these sorts of ideas.

- Breeding Season - I don't know if many of you have played this little in-development flash game, but it's a lot of fun. Basically, you raise monsters by breeding them together to get better stats, sell to clients, and try to pay off an outrageous debt. Making a story of this could be a lot of fun. And for you fans of Borderlands 2, one of the monsters involved... is the Butt Stallion.

The Out There

- The Haunted House: A young woman takes shelter in a rickety old mansion for the night. The typical stuff of horror movies. But what happens when the mansion's ghost turns out to be a lonely house mistress with the power to possess and manipulate the house itself? Did that chandelier just use its branches like tentacles? Did the bedsheets tie the visitor down while the bed and pillows sprouted dicks? Why is the shower spraying semen instead of water? Let's just say the ghost is a very, very lonely lady.

- Built to Order: A young woman, having lived a socially restricted life in favor of heavy studies, is finally out on her own now that she's in college. Too afraid to talk to people normally, but needing a way to satisfy her urges, she builds a simple robot for that purpose. Perhaps something as simple as a vibrator duct-taped onto a Roomba. But, being the brainy recluse that she is, she keeps improving on her automated lover, bit by bit, upgrade by upgrade, until she has a fully functioning android, complete with attachments galore to satisfy every fetish she's managed to develop on the way. Best part about it, her AI is so advanced, it practically takes care of itself. And her. And the laundry. Even though she didn't program that. Where did it learn to cook? To clarify... I want to play the robot.

- 3001: A Hentai Odyssey: Despite the name, I'm not looking for a play-by-play recreation of a movie I've never seen. I just thought it was a fun name. The premise of this is that I'm a single person on a ship during a long journey. Years of travel and all that. Due to the need to maintain the ship, cryo-sleep isn't an option that can be executed full-time. To aid in the day to day operation of the ship, and to maintain things during these "cryo-naps," there's an advanced ship-board AI. It's also got a baked-in personality and serves as the human's loyal friend, entertainment, and such. The AI has full access to any system on the ship. Of course, as we can all imagine, the ship's AI decides not that the human is inefficient, but rather that it's in love with the human, and wants to show the human just how much love she has... Keeping her from cryo-sleep, and constantly making her experience whatever pleasure the ship can give her.

Quick Fixes

-Borderlands
-Pokemon
-Final Fantasy (8,9,10,14)
-Dungeons and Dragons
-.//Hack
-Mass Effect
-Portal

I have some ideas for a rp with a futanari slime-girl who can increase her body mass by absorbing fluids. The downside is that her body or certain parts of her body decrease more and more the longer she does not absorb fluids like sperm or pussy juice.

Funny enough, I have the perfect character for the Built to Order scenario. She's extremely shy, grew up sheltered, wants to be a scientist, and has a hard time expressing herself. Her name's Nadia and a robot lover that's growing sentient without her control would be right up her alley. Where would you prefer RPing, if that sounds good to you? Thread or PMs? And what kinds of things were you interested in the robot doing in particular, or would I be leading in that since she's the one who programmed the kinks?

Hello i'm Kuziya and I'm new here. Do you want to rp with me? Do you have any ideas? Please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom