Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Maxy's any-gender request thread~! (updated w/ F-list & MEGACRAVING)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maxy Q

Moon
MEGACRAVING: breast growth!
if you will RP breast growth with me, i'm extra flexible on kinks and will probably do all Maybe's and will be more flexible on No's in return <3​

Hello there~! I'm Maxy, and I identify as a genderqueer semi-pansexual, which is a mouthful. In "layman's terms," I guess, I'm somewhere between genderless and gender-neutral, and I can be sexually attracted to pretty much anyone under the right circumstances. If you want to know more about that identity clusterfuck I have going on, please ask, but otherwise I'm going to move right along~

Yes, this post is basically copy-pasted from my O/Os thread on Elliquiy, if you also go there.

I'm weird but not especially "kinky." I like lots of obscure fandoms but I hardly RP any. And although I'm -- well, me -- I tend to play male characters a lot against female characters since that's what's easy to find. If we can find a way to have a nongendered erotic RP that'd be really interesting~! <3

I do all genders and any sexuality, BUT I'm not really into penetration, anal or vaginal or oral, except by way of tentacles or other alieny appendages. It's very important you know that.
I'm also not into real-life photos for characters -- they're really a turn-off in an RP. Do drawn, or no pictures at all~
Apart from this website, I write a lot and I'm going to be published someday soon. I enjoy mostly adventure, comedy, and mystery stories, but also some romances.
If it's not listed as OFFs and you want it, you're probably good to go. c= I'll tell you if it's not a thing I'll do and add it to the list pretty much immediately.

F-List but it's a little long, so I cover the big stuff below. c=

ONs
Big Boobies (& related topics!)
  • This is my number 1 thing, and sometimes it's the only thing I ever care about~ The bigger the better, even up through impossible, wheelbarrow-necessary sizes! I also like breast expansion, lactation, and other stuff like that. (Butt & hip growth is also nice, 'cus I really like the figure of a lady~) But most importantly, if your character has boobs, I want you to talk about them all the time! How big they are, how they move, how they strain clothes, how they overflow bra cups and between fingers when they're squeezed~
    As much as I like this stuff, though, it's absolutely not necessary~
Clothes & Teasing
  • This is the other big thing of mine! Although I'm not into penetration, I really love it when there's action through clothing by rubbing or pressure and stuff. I also really love breastplay through clothes, and I loooove being teased but I'm not very good at teasing others. My teasing tends to just come across as mean, but if you like that I can definitely do it~
Small Doms
  • Short, angry doms are my favorite kind of doms to play as or against~
Tsunderes & Yanderes
  • Just from a personality standpoint. I will gladly play as or play against either.
Romance & Humor
  • I looove a cute romance and a good sense of humor in an RP. That's really it~
Playing Overly-Dominant or Overly-Submissive
  • Pretty much self-explanatory~ I like playing either ridiculously, almost creepily dominant or ridiculously awkward/innocent/nervous submissives. I'm much more like the latter, personally, but I usually play doms anyway. I also like to pair up over-doms and over-subs because it can be lots of fun!
Slime/Goo People
  • I, um, think they're cute!
Harems
  • I will gladly be a part of one, or have one I guess~?

OFFs
Penetration (any orifice, any character)
  • This isn't my thing, but in a weird way. I don't mind any kind of penetration involving tentacles or weirder appendages, but penetration by like fist or penis or strap-on or anything like that isn't very much something I like to focus on. I will still do it, but only if you give me some things I like in return~!
    Another weird thing: I DO like cocks that are too big to penetrate. They're a-okay!
Nipple Penetration
  • Not my thing, no matter what it's with~
Necrophilia, Vore, Gore, Zoophilia, Unbirth, and Vomit, Scat, or Urine Play
  • I find all of these to also be not my thing.
Giant/ess
  • Not my thing, either!
Obesity, Oviposition, Hyper Muscle, Belly Inflation
  • I like average, slender, or chubby builds only. Pregnancy is fine, too, but oviposition is not.
Rimming, and Lots of Anal Stuff Actually
  • Anal penetration is pretty much the farthest I go.
Incest
  • Don't like it~
Vampires, Succubi, Incubi, Werewolves, Zombies, Frankenstein Monsters, etc.
  • YAWN. >=c
Some Furries
  • I'm into soft, slimy, feathery, or scaly anthropomorphic characters -- not fuzzy or hairy ones.
    ... Except Anubis.
Leather/Spandex and Apparatus/Suspension Play
  • I do have a niche in BDSM, but gimp suits and apparati and that sort of thing isn't it. I like more "improvised" experiences, like binding with robe or a necktie or something, that sort of thing~ Leashes and collars are fine, though.
Excessive Angst
  • I have enough in my real life. Lighthearted RPs are the best. c=

Pairings and misc. stuff will be in the next post. In the meantime, if you want to RP with me based on my kinks or whatever, just shoot me a PM and we can come up with something between the two of us. c=

RE: Maxy's any-gender request thread~!

I will do any setting, especially if it's unique. c=

Great Detective x Uncatchable Thief

Pilot x Passenger/Mechanic (not a commercial pilot, but like a Han Solo-y mercenary type kinda)

Amazing Swashbuckling Pirate x Not-So-Amazing Swashbuckling Pirate

Mage Apprentice x Mage Apprentice/Mage

Blackmailer/Kidnapper x Victim

Slave x Master (why not~?)

Knight-Errant-type Adventurer x Damsel Errant-type Adventurer (context of the roles only; gender is completely optional and interchangeable)

Student/Teacher x Teacher/Student (ages as per forum guidelines)

Everyman/woman x Monster/Creature/Thing Under Their Care That They Have To Hide And Stuff (/sniff sniff. Is that a cliche storm I smell?)

Suggest please. c= I like way too many things to list, so if you have a craving please SOCK IT TO ME~ <3

Oh, and no plots at the moment. =c

That's all. Pretty much open for business now. C=

i will no longer play female without some convincing <3 i'm playing lots of females in other adult RPs

Yandere, small doms, possible scalies. I'm interested... the lack of interest in penetration is a little discouraging, but I'd still be willing to try and work something out with you, assuming you'd be interested.

Fenrir said:
Yandere, small doms, possible scalies. I'm interested... the lack of interest in penetration is a little discouraging, but I'd still be willing to try and work something out with you, assuming you'd be interested.

love scalies~ c=
penetration's just meh for me. when it comes to penises, i prefer other actions -- handjobs especially~ <3 i'll still do penetration, though, but i need other kinks to keep me interested
i'd love to see if we can throw something together

RE: Maxy's any-gender request thread~! (updated w/ F-list)

Maxy Q said:
Fenrir said:

love scalies~ c=
penetration's just meh for me. when it comes to penises, i prefer other actions -- handjobs especially~ <3 i'll still do penetration, though, but i need other kinks to keep me interested
i'd love to see if we can throw something together

Alrighty then. I'll shoot you a PM, and we'll get something going.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom