Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Island project (White Wolf / D. Voltonus)

White-wolf

Probably drawing something
Well she wasn't sure where she was heading but being one of the best hunters back in her village seemed to have given her special treatment.

For some reason they had offered her a rather large sum of cash and a private island house all to herself. Perhaps this was their form of thanks for all the trouble she saved them for slaying dragons and overgrown wolves.

----- A few hours later

She sighed in relief as she could now see the island come into view, it was quite amazing and bigger than she expected. It had everything from jungles to a tundra in the south.

"Oh it's gonna get hotter today so you should drink this, it will make sure you don't dehydrate."

She heard one of the people in the boat say as they handed over some bluish drink over to her, it smelled faintly like lemonade and she guessed it was some berry super drink. So without further hesitation she drunk the whole thing in a few gulps.

"What the..."

Much to her shock she started to feel pain as her bones started to stretch out and golden scales started to grow out of her arms and back. But as the pain got stronger and unbearable she eventually fainted.

She would be shaken awake, a man with glittering skin standing over her. As her eyes cleared, she would realize he was simply scaled with silver, large black horns upon his head. The rathalos morph looked down at her, flapping his large wings. "Well now, you are just what I asked for." He grinned, showing off sharp teeth. "The perfect little toy for me."

She jutted back to consciousness by a rude awakening, well she would have to beat the shit out of-

However she soon found herself jumping backwards at the sight of some strange dragon creature, never before had she seen such a thing, it even looked human in body structure...and it could talk.

"Get away from me."
She hissed as she tried to get away but found herself surrounded by a dense and dark cave on all angles, what the hell just happened?

She could feel a tail lashing out behind her as she also came to realize that something was very wrong here.

"You look confused." He laughed, snapping her rump with his tail. "Would you like me to explain? Or should I just skip right to mating you?" He smiled, moving slowly closer to her. "I for one, dislike talking..."

"You what?"
She said a bit shocked as she kept her eye on the strange silver rathalos-man thing, he even dared touch her?

And why the hell did she have no clothes neither?

"Do you really think I'm gonna roll belly up and do what you tell me?"
She growled angrily as she tackled him and pinned him into the floor, well it seemed she had gained more strength now as well. Plus she wasn't really the one to be bossed around so it was natural for her to question him.

"Who are you, and what is this place!"
She roared in a demanding tone, was this some cruel joke?

"This is the breeding islang." He growled, flipping her roughly over and pinning her down. "And I'm your new mate." He hissed, forcing his legs between hers, thick, black cock sliding into view, dripping pearlescent precum, filling the air with an alluring smell.

"What the hell is this place, I've never heard of it."
She growled as she was rolled over, this wasn't no normal fucking island when a Rathalos looked like some weird half-human.

Well she had hunted Rathalos before and the fact that this one was being all rough didn't make any sense. Sure they where forceful but they mated for life, and whatever this thing was wasn't making a good impression on her.

However soon her face turned red as the scales on her shoulders tensed at the sight of a black thing beginning to slide out of him...oh hell no. She thought as the hybrid had her completely pinned and unable to move much...but the smell, his smell seemed to be doing something to her as the back of her mind buzzed, what the hell had they done to her.

He simply let her take in the pheromones, rubbing his thick, knotted cock slowly against her pussy lips. "There you go, just relax. You can't fight this. I'll explain everything once my damn need to mate is out of the way."

"What the hell are you talking about?"
She growled as she finally hit the floor, oh what an annoyance she was used to killing these things not...being fucked by them. But he probably wasn't a normal dragon...no this was something else and whatever they gave her was doing something to her as she fought off the strange feelings and urges going through her head.

She would definitely be beating the crap out of someone after this...

"I'll show you." He smirked, thrusting smoothly into her, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. "They made you into my perfect mate, and I'll be damned if you aren't just the right size!" He groaned, spurting precum and he began to thrust more roughly.

She grunted in semi surprise as she saw the whole thing coming, and for some reason the whole situation felt better than it should have. And what he said next only made her wonder even more.. 'made' what in the hell did he mean by made?

However her mind shot in a different direction as her mind battled with her current state and a feral one that was trying to kick in, even her golden scales had seemed to spike up a bit from the sudden pleasure. And just for his dammed luck he did fit her perfectly as she suddenly felt her walls begin to pull him in for some reason.

He smirked, thrusting deeper, every ridge and bump of his cock matching to perfect nerves inside her. "We're the same breed, you see, so you really were changed into a new being just for my enjoyment. I have no doubt they'll put you to work though."

She shuddered as the situation got pretty much awkward and mixed in with strained moans, the entire thing was beginning to turn pleasing as well.

Well what he said was semi true, she seemed to be a gold Rathian mix which was basically his opposite if she was correct. But the stranger thing was the fact that why did they choose a human for this? And why one of the best hunters as well?.

"No I am not just here for your enjoyment."
She growled as she manage to dig her claws into his arms as he continued to thrust deeply into her. Perhaps some scientists where laughing somewhere at the situation.

"I doubt that, yes." He grinned, digging his claws into her shoulders. He thrust deeper, letting his knot slap against her pussy lips. "I'm sure you'll be working with monsters, fucking them, hunting them, collecting sperm." He chuckled.

She moaned as she shuddered, already her new instincts taking over as she growled and her walls continued to invite him deeper. Her body deceiving her as she wanted more of him.
"Didn't you say I was 'made' for you?"
She growled from both the pain and pleasure as he continued to pump himself inside of her.

And what the hell was he talking about...was there more of them?

"Sort of, I decided your species." He thrust hard, knot starting to push in, stretching her open. "They made you as a present for me doing what they ask of me."

What he said kept her a bit confused, so did he choose a more human mate or... by the looks of it he was close to being a human himself. Which naturally meant something was amiss here.

"Gah!"
She grunted in surprise as he suddenly started to force his thicker part into her.

"And what have they asked of you?."
She grunted while trying to keep herself from loosing it.

"Mostly providing samples for breeding, hunting monsters they don't want here, knocking up a few human girls." He chuckled. "Though they don't even compare." He thrust the knot into her stretching her out.

"I thought you guys made permanent imprints?"
She said a bit confused. So was she specifically made to become his permanent mate...oh that can't be a good thing. She didn't even fucking like him to begin with.
"What the?"
She growled with a low yelp of pain as he trust roughly for the last time, however much to her shock she found herself completely stuck to him.
"Oh you got to be fucking kidding me."
She growled in an annoyed tone as her instincts started to lull her in place, she wasn't even sure if she could even fight him off anymore.

"Not to other monsters of humans, only to another hybrid." He pumped his hips against her spurting hot pre into her womb. "I can feel your walls milking me, you're going to imprint like it or not."

She moaned as her mind started to cloud her thoughts and she slowly started to both enjoy and accept him, damn it all whoever the hell did this to her she would have his/her head severed.

"You bastard."
She hissed as her body now fully accepted him and so had her mind. However the moment she felt her walls tightening strengthening their bond. She knew there was no going back now and if what he said was true the situation would get worse because she'd be carrying his young as well.

He smirked, thrusting his hips, knot spelling as he pumped his seed inside her. Thick, creamy cum, deep silver, almost like her was shooting mercury into her womb. He groaned, continuing to pump inside her, starting to swell her womb with thick spunk.

She moaned and settled down beneath him in an instinctive way as she felt him tense up and begin to pump his seed into her.

"Fuck."
She growled feeling utterly defeated as he claimed her and there was nothing she could do about it seeing that she was stuck to him until he was finished with her.

Well perhaps she would be getting some revenge as well seeing that he would be imprinted on her as well. However she started to wonder how much she had been mutated seeing that he was pumping quite a bit into her and it was barely visible if anything.

He ran his claws over her belly, smoothly cupping her breasts. "You really are gorgeous, a perfect female, and a strong huntress I'm told." He chuckled. "Is that bit true?"

She seemed to purr as his hands slid up her body, however she was still utterly stuck to him and that annoyed her.
Well it seemed she was right on the imprinting part as he seemed to calm down a bit. "Yes I am, I was one of the best ones."
She said plainly as her body would occasionally shudder, she was quite surprised that her slim athletic form managed to survive his fervor anyways.

Back
Top Bottom