Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

League of Legends craving. (CLOSED FOR NOW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Halaster

Nobody
Supporter
SINCE APPARENTLY THIS ISN'T CLEAR ENOUGH, THIS REQUEST IS CLOSED FOR NOW. THANK YOU.

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD. CONTACT ME BY PM AND MAKE SURE YOU READ THE THREAD SO YOU ACTUALLY HAVE AN IDEA WHAT IT IS THAT I'M LOOKING FOR.

So, I've been having this craving for a League of Legends RP, and sadly, while I did find a partner for it, things didn't work out and the RP had to be dropped, so I'm on the prowl for a partner again.

I'd prefer to have a partner who can play all genders (male, female, futa, etc) but it's not 'absolutely' required. But if you do, I'll definitely pick you over other prospective partners. Likewise, I'm looking to play a wide variety of genders/characters and don't want to be locked down into strictly playing female characters to male characters, as it does tend to get a bit dull after a while. This particular request is more about pairings rather than specific kinks, so what you're into can be discussed before we get to the RP. I usually try to accommodate my partners rather than myself, so if you're uncomfortable with certain things, speak up! I will only RP via PM, I have no interest in threads, and I ask you to respect that.

When contacting me, be clear with what you want and actually give me something to work with, sending me a PM with only one line like is a pretty quick way to lose my interest as it can be reflective of what kind of RP I'd get out of you. My posts tend to vary in length and I can go from several paragraphs to just a few depending on my partner, but I'd prefer if you were able to provide at least 2-3 paragraphs each post with enough content to keep things interesting.

Depending on you wants/needs, I'd be willing to have quite a bit of plot behind this, even if my primary interest lies in the pairings. Who's to say that you can't have an interesting story while satisfying those? With that said, I suppose I'll list a few I'd be interested in. Note that I'm more than open to other pairing suggestions as well.

My preferred role is the underlined one, if no roles are underlined then I can play either one. Male characters will be strictly male, but female can be futa depending on your preferences. Number of stars indicate how strongly I want this pairing.

---

Pairings:

Lulu x Veigar ****** (Looking for something very romantic/sweet with this one)

Jinx (Futa pref.) x Vi ***

Nidalee x Rengar ***

Tristana x Ezreal ****

Morgana x Kayle ****

Ashe x Lissandra ***

Ashe x Sejuani ***

Last, here are the rest of the characters I'd be interested in playing/playing with, but have no specific pairings for yet.

Characters:

Ahri ***

Akali ***

Caitlyn **

Elise ***

Fiora **

Karma *****

Leblanc ***

Orianna **** (Kind of want to do a 'humanized' version of her)

Riven ****

Shyvana ***** (Looking to play her with the Ironscale Shyvana looks)

Sona ****

Soraka ****

Syndra ***

Zyra **

---

Aaaand that's it! Note that if a character is unlisted it's because I have no real craving to play them at the moment, but that doesn't mean I'm not open to. Suggest away, I'd definitely love to hear your ideas! Oh and while I didn't include any male characters, I'm also willing to play those, I just don't have any specific craving towards them.

RE: League of Legends craving.

Rarely do this, but I'm going to give this one a bump~

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom