Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hunter & Hunted (Saber and MiseryChord)

Revelations

He'll smite you with metaphor fists!
Staff member
Administrator
The estate was old and beautiful, but had been abandoned years ago. Well, abandoned by everyone except one it seemed. As Alex slowly slid one of the glass panels of the window to the side, he deftly entered the old estate as his eyes adjusted to the dim lighting. Clad in dark clothing and with chain armor hidden underneath his long sleeved shirt, the black haired man pulled out his sword and moved through the dark hall. He knew she was here, he could feel it. The curse he was ‘gifted’gave him heightened senses, and it was subtle... But he felt the presence of another in the estate, it had to be the vampire he sought. His two handed blade was a perfect grip in his hand as he moved, one hand holding it as long as he was outside of battle. Tall and fit, the tight shirt and armor showed off his athletic build, though the specific muscles he had were hidden by the dark cloth. Piercing blue eyes searched the building, his boots hitting the ground lightly and clicking against the wooden floorboards.

It was midnight, the moon and stars rising high above the old estate. If she was awake, then hopefully she would be a good fight... And an even better captive once he had her.

Keen, icey gray eyes peered out at him from the darkness. She was nothing but a shadow as she moved through the estate, waiting for her chance to strike. After a moment, she materialized in a shaft of monlight, perfect body encased in what was littke more than black leather that covered her nipples and the apex of her thighs. "Over here hunter." She purred, fangs flashing. My my, he was quite the handsome specimen, though not quite human. Her eyes drifted over his form and she kicked her lips, as if already tasting the rich liquid that pumped through his veins.

Hearing the feminine tone, he turned to the voice, looking at her as she appeared in the silver moonlight. “There you are, i’ve been hunting you for some time.” his voice was calm, but there was a certain, subtle bestial growl to it. “Do you know why I am here, vampire?” he asked, blade level with her as he looked over her figure and black leathers. She’d pose an interesting challenge... "If not, shall I explain or would you prefer to guess?" He began to approach slowly, though backed off once he had moved a few few closer to her, making sure he didn't scare her off.

A throaty chuckle left her as she moved closer. "Why don't you explain why you have hunting me?" She suggested, reaching out to rub over his sword, in a sort of suggestive manner. "It has been some time since I was last hunted, the last well...let's say he lost his head." A wicked grin split her lips, her eyes flicking over him. "What is your name, hunter?"

“My name is Alexander. But I suppose you can call me Alex. And as for why I am here? I don’t desire your death, no... Don’t think i’m here to put a stake through your heart vampire.” As she reached out for his blade, he didn’t attempt to stop her. “I’m here for you, body and soul. Don’t think i’ll be easily dealt with like the last hunter who tried to claim your unlife.” As she stroked his blade, his eyes looked to her. “And I will ask your name as well.”

The corner of her lips twitched in a smile as she moved even closer, the tip of his sword nestling between her heavy breasts. "Body and soul, you say?" She chuckled, eyes flashing. "And just how do you plan to do that hunter?" After a moment of stroking his sword, she slipped away. "As for my name, you may call me Elizabeth, but I doubt we shall use such formalities."

“Beating you and claiming you. Perhaps you think you can fight me off?” he asked as she smirked and slid the blade between her plump tits. But as he backed off he moved for a heavy strike as the blade sharply reared back, showing off a greater than human agility as he moved to strike her. He anticipated her dodging, knowing she’d be no simple prey! This wouldn’t be fun if it wasn’t a challenge though...

A simple step back was all it took to dodge his blow, yet the force he put behind it caused her to look at him wide eyed. "You aren't fully human afterall." A wry grin crossed her lips as she walked towards a nearby wall and pulled two slim blades down. "I might have a formidable opponent after all." No sooner had she said that did she swing, first with her left then with her right. The blow would have gutted him had he not doged in time.

As he dodged to the side, his blade rang out against hers as he parried as well, both hands on the weapon as he paced around a bit, looking for an opening. With his eyes narrowed and focused on her he darted forward for an impaling strike, wanting to hit with absolute certainty. She was fast however, and his strikes now were more to corner and goad her into making a mistake.

He hit with the force of a sledgehammer, she thought as she parried and swung. Her arms seemed to reverberate with his hits. Before long, he mangaged to hit just right and send her swords flying across the room, where they clattered against the wall. "Seems you can best me at the sword, but how about hand to hand?" She grinned, reaching to wrench his blade away.

With her parrying his blade, his weapon still locked with hers and sent her blades flying and impaling into the wooden floors. “Is that how you want to fight?” As she grabbed at his wrist and moved his blade out of his grip, it clattered to the ground heavily. As he then charged her, his hands sought to grab her, one on the leg and one around her waist as he tried to throw her to the ground and use his size and strength to try and pin her down.

She easily spun away, her hair whipping around her. "It's how I prefer to fight. I have heard it is the preferred method for your kind as well...dog." She had caught his scent as he moved for her, a deep and woody sort of scent. It smelled heavenly. As he swung again, she caught his forearm and pushed him away. "Come on, I know you can do better than that." She teased, grinning wildly as her eyes seemed to spark.

“So you know what I am then....I don’t like being called that though.” As she caught the scent of a wolf mixed with his normal, masculine sent he bared teeth at her as he growled, letting some of that inner anger out as she pushed him away. But as she did, his body began to subtly change. He wouldn’t fully turn just yet – no. He wanted to prove he could still beat her as he growled out again and moved for a strike against her face with an open palm, lunging forward as his legs then moved to sweep hers as he caught a second wind.

He was getting bigger, his mass seeming to grow as he neared the change. At his growl, she involuntarily shivered. Why that sound aroused her, she didn't know, but the anger at herself fueled her. She easily dodged his hit to her face but wasn't expecting the leg sweep to send her slamming to the ground faster than she could blink.

His body did grow bigger, muscles becoming more defined as his teeth turned slightly to fangs, like the canines of a wolf. As he pinned her down, one arm rested against her neck with a firm pin, the other grabbing at her corset and beginning to rip at the fabric with a firm grasp. “Still want to fight?” his breath was hot and heavy against her neck. “Or do I think we have a winner, Elizabeth?”

She looked up at him with wide eyes as he pinned her. No matter how she fought, she couldn't free herself. "Never will I let you win mutt!" She hissed, baring her inch long fangs and trying to bite into his arm. As he pulled at the leather and boning, it gave a mighty rip before tearing free of her body, leaving her bathed in only moonlight with a pair of skimpy leather panties covering her.

As she struggled his voice took on a harder, firmer tone as he almost growled out the words. “Its not worth fighting. I want you, become mine...” His transformation only sped up as he watched her struggle, the way her beautiful body was ripe for the taken. As her breasts were bared, a large and clawed hand squeezed one of them harshly, her smooth and soft skin harshly squeezed by sharp claws and very strong hands.

Elizabeth struggled beneath him until he spoke. His tone caused her to freeze, eyes wide as she looked up at his shifting form. He was changing, becoming a beast. Oh this wasn't good! He would become a beast with a cock that could rip her in two. His hand on her breast startled her and she watched as his claws brought little beads of blood from the swells of creamy flesh. "Grt off of me! Now!" She screeched, wrenching a hand free to claw at him.

His tone continued to keep that dark, aggressive tone as he continued to change, clothes ripping just a bit before he began to hastily take off his shirt with one strong hand. But as she screeched and clawed at him, the blood drawn only made him more aggressive as he suddenly leaned in and pressed his teeth against her. Alex’s bite was incredibly strong, teeth piercing flesh as they sunk in...Though he did not kill her, no. A warm and strong tongue ran against her neck, blood mixing with saliva as the wound continued to bleed lightly but at a constant rate, the bite mark feeling less painful and more... sensitive, hot. Overbearing in its warmth.

Her body seized as his teeth sank into her neck, tearing through flesh and sinew. She felt the heat of his tongue lapping at the blood, stolen blood, the dribbled from the holes. Oddly enough, she began healing around his fangs, until the flesh hugged tightly around the teeth. Beneath him, she arched as pleasure began filling her senses. "N-no! No no no!" She cried, again struggling. "Stop!" He was marking her, some deep instinct inside her tellibg her he was marking her as his...as his bitch. And she would not have that!

Once her body seized he knew that was it, and she would be his. She could struggle, but as he tasted the heady blood of her neck his transformation soon completed. His teeth left her, the wound sealing thanks to his saliva. Werewolves were always a fearsome sight, and when one was pinning you down? He rose just a bit, a clawed hand raking at her leather panties and casually ripping them off. With his pants having torn apart during his transformation, that thick and heavy cock of his was was in full view, a dark red color and huge as it rested against one of her thighs. Alexander was in an almost feral mindset as he focused on her, his cock beginning to rub against her slit, the thick tip dragging against her exposed pussy before he sharply leaned in, chest rising and falling with each breath he took. Steadily, that engorged head of his cock brushed against her slit firmly as he leaned in, hands on her thighs as he started to thrust in.

Her limbs wouldn't move as he pulled his teeth from her neck. It must be a paralytic effect in his saliva as he mated. She whimpered softly, feeling the broad head begin to part her hairless lips. Oh God he would never fit. He was too big! Her eyes traveled to him yet she found she wasn't afraid, strangely. A loud cry left her as he pushed forward and the head popped in, the walls of her opening wrapping tightly around it.

She was immobile, and as he began to thrust into her he man handled her, one heavy and firm hand on her thigh, lifting her hips up as he had her rolling against him with his heavy thrusts. As his cock hilted deep into her, he was bottoming out of her with a few more inches to go...But something soon swelled in her, his knot beginning to grow and widen as it grinded against her muscles, hitting an extremely sensitive spot as he sought to go deeper, the swelling only making his large cock seem even thicker! Alexander gave a growl, amber lupine eyes watching as he bounced her body against him.

She felt him pressing hard against her cervix, the tight ring of muscle refusing to give for now. As he began knotting with her, a sort of bumpy ridge pressed into her gspot, sending her into immediate orgasm. As she came, her cervix dilated, allowing his cock to move inside, invading her fully. "Oh gods!" She cried, twitching and shivering as she came and came and came.

“Yes... call out.” As he bumped repeatedly against her cervical wall, it seemed as if he was trying to bypass it altogether! His thrusts hammered his cock deep into her, his teeth bared as his face was twisted in pleasure, the knot continuing to swell and brush up against her sensitive g-spot. His other hand steadied one of her wildly bouncing breasts, another long gasp escaping him as he finally fully hilted into her, forcing his way through her cervix and into her womb as she finally began to come. By now his hard knot was wildly grinding against her g-spot, his heavy set of balls loudly and lewdly smacking against her hips as he fucked her balls deep and gave a long growl.

Back
Top Bottom