Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Trans/Shemale looking for Female

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absit

Moon
Hi there! Though I am not knew to role-playing, I am new to this forum. So I thought I'd go ahead and make a request for a partner(s) to RP with. Our RPs don't have to be on the forums. I am more then willing to use a messenger of your choice. But let me tell you alittle about myself first.

You can call me Maria. I have played more every gender, but I prefer to play shemales. While this means my characters will have a cock this does not mean that they have to be dominate. I am perfectly fine with playing sub or dom. While I am not above an all out none stop pleasure session, I do enjoy a good bit of romance as well. A mix of the two would be really awesome. And if you want to take a break from the RP to do a small side one with more humpy bumpy I am all for that too! Here are some of my kinks. When it comes to age play, I love older women. Even if the RP doesn't call for it, I might work transformation into it just to tweak my own character later. When it comes to size play, I have a limit on how big I'll go. While I don't mind bad grammar or misspellings, I would like it if you could post at least three lines. Specially if it has LOTs of detail. I'm a sucker for details. I do both first-person and third-person but I mostly do first-player when I RP. If you don't like this please tell me before we start. But these are things we can talk about when we decide what we want to play. Speaking of!

RP ideas:

Bondage: After signing up as a submissive on a S&M dating site, my character gets a message from your character so they can meet up to see if they on compatible.

Tokyo Ghoul x Parasyte: RP crossed between Tokyo Ghoul and Parasyte. I have been rewatching/reading these so I would very much like to do an RP of them.

Fight: An all girls school said to be one of the leaders in producing great fighters has just started going Co-Ed. But unknown to them, they already had a somewhat Co-Ed student all along. This would involve secrets and actiony fights.

Tales of: An RP taking place in a world like that from the Tales of series of video games. This would be it's own world and have no part from past game.

MMO: Two players of a fantasy MMO meet up in the game, hitting it off. This leads into them meeting up offline.

College: Otter fur in college who mostly spends her time in her room playing video games. She is pretty anti social. Your fur would be working to get her out of her shell.

Meiji Era: The age of samurai is slowly coming to an end. With the new laws, katana have been mostly outlawed by public use. But nobles have forgotten just who brought this era about for them. There's talk of an old samurai wandering from place to place taking on those who kill in cold blood.

Horizon in the Middle of Nowhere RP: RP in the setting of this anime. Lots of crazy powers, crazy action and some large breasted ladies!

I'll leave RPs ideas above when I feel the itch for them. If you have one of your own please let me know.

Please PM me or message me on Skype (absitest) or AIM (UselessObject). If you would like to use another messenger, just let me know and I will hop on that one. Lets get wild!

Hello! I was wondering if you would like to roleplay with me? I really like your roleplay and wondering If you roleplay with me

Added an idea to the list. Please be sure to read over them before PMing ^^

Hey, i'd be interested in rping with your character as a dominant shemale/ trans and mine as a submissive girl :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom