Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nobles and Commoners (Zellsantal and SliverDreamer)

zellsantal

Star
Mid morning in the kingdom of Brightmoon, the air warm with a slight breeze blowing in the air. It is one of many human kingdoms known in the world with some other kingdoms next to it, though it also home some of the other race's such as elfs, drawfs and a few others but mostly humans live in the kingdom. Nova walked down the streets of the kingdom and looking around, he is in fact a dragonborn from the kingdom of Rasa. His race is that of dragons even though they looked more human other then some things that stand out. He in the other hand have a set of black horns sticking out of his head though other dragonborn would ether have one horn or many more. A tail which each one of his race have though he wraps his around his waist as a belt so it wouldn't get steped on. Unlike dragons Nova's kind have no wings nore could they change into a full dragon. They are a little strong and faster then humans but dosen't make them better then any race or so that is Nova's people belive. He wore a black komono over a red shirt and a red cloth that wraps around his waist, on his feet a pair of wooden Geta. Other then his clothing people would see him with pal like skin, short light brown with a red tint colered hair and jade color eyes

Even though Nova enjoyed his site seeing it was not the reason why he is here, and that thought only made him uneasy. Before he could put any more thought into however, something else that his attention. Looking down an ally way he heard some things and wounder what was going on, as he walked deeper in the ally way he notice what looked to be four humans ganging up on what looked to be a woman. Watching from were he was at it seem this woman could handle her self very well, a skilled fighter to be a fact. However she is still outnumberd, so he thought to himself why not even the odds? Picking up a stone on the ground and with good aim he throws it right smack on the back of the head of one of them. "Now now, that ain't a way to treat a woman now is it?" he asked as he start walking closer to them.

Kalinda Moonstone moved through the smaller, narrow streets of the city her father ruled. She had her curled mane of hair hidden beneath a dark green cloak. Her eyes though they scanned the streets that enveloped her in a familiar way that of being hugged by one she cared for. Yet while she looked she did not truly see. She could hear her fathers voice ringing in her ears. She could hear the anger in his voice, the frustration and the almost spite to his tone.

"You can not continue to pretend to be less than what you are. You were not born in the streets of the city but in this castle! You are not allowed to put off your responsibilities any more. You have three months until your twenty third season. You are to have picked a groom by then or I shall pick one for you!" That said her father left her trembling in the throne room as he disappeared to his chambers where her mother awaited his return. She remembered lowering her head and rapidly moving to her own room so she could tear herself free from the restrictive dress of corset, almost toe long folds of skirts and shoes that felt as if they attempted to bind her to the ground.

She had pulled on the simple blouse, traveling trousers , boots and the cloak to hide the hair that could easily reveal who she was. She tucked it so that not even a strand of her hair showed before she yanked the simple dirks to her waist and made her way to the city via the tunnels beneath the castle.

In this role she felt so familiar, so comfortable, safer and more herself than she ever had wearing the dress, the simple crown while being looked after ad not having a desire go unsated except that for freedom. It was with her mind focused on all but where she was that she found herself being yanked into the shadows. At first she thought the attack was a simple one on one duel. but within seconds she realized her error. They though had not expected her to be armed and the appearance of her silver blade halted them just in time for her to see one react and pain flash across his face before he turned around. They stank of the ewers and old , ground into the skin dirt.

Her gaze did not drift to the fellow stranger, her dark eyes focused on the three that continued to attempt to remove the dirk from her hand as they chuckled coldly. A exchange of glances between them gave her a small indication of what they had planned for her.

She came to full standing at five foot six, her strong frame was hidden by the bulky clothing, her eyes were a strange combination indicating she was not purely human. Her pupils were almost silver in colour rather than black and the iris's that surrounded them were dark violet in hue., each one contained sprinkles of darker hues within the colour.

She was one that tried to avoid harming someone but some times a lesson had to be learned. She brought one foot up and kicked the nearest male in his stomach while her armed hand shot out and caught the second across the back of his hand to make him jerk back.

The men weren't surpirsed when they seen Kalinda pulled the blade in her hand sense most people carry weapons on them for protection but it didn't seem to bother them what so ever. The stranger however coming in out of nowhere did, they didn't think anyone would bother helping one person. No matter they would have both of there coins and have their way with the woman or so that is what's on their minds.

However they were not expected for the woman to fight back like she did, one held an arm across his gut because of how hard she hit there while the other gave a small screem when his hand was cut. Then man with the wounded hand looks at Kalinda with rage "bitch, you'll for that you little whore!" he called out and quickly got his long dagger out. This time he was ready for her.

Meanwhile the one Nova hit with a stone turned to face the dragonborn "This does't concern, leave now and we will forget about you." The man said though to Nova plan to disapoint this man. "How about you four leave now while your still able to walk or the next thing you will remeber is kissing the ground." He told them though only angered them. The man motions another, the one that haven't been harmed or attacked, to help him to deal with Nova.

By the look of the other two men he figure the woman was doing very well, maybe he shouldn't got in the way but still he couldn't take the chance that he was wrong and leaving her fate with these men. Besides four on one was never good odds unless you are back up with magic and what not. The two thugs comeing towards him drew there daggers and getting closer to him. Nova waited until they got close enough before he made his attack, once they were he quickly made his move. He rush forword before crouching down and slam a fist, to the one who been talking the whole time, between the man's legs hiting right smake at his balls. At the same time his tail have unwraped itself form his waist and wraped around the secound man's leg and pull on it hard enough to make the man full backwords and hit back first onto the ground.

She observed out of the corner of her eye as two of the men left to deal with what ever or whoever had drawn their attention. Mentally she let out a sigh of relief especially when she heard the heavy thud of a body hitting the ground and quickly realized it was not which ever helpful citizen had decided to help her. She smirked to the male at his hiss as she whispered back quietly. "That I may..not the way you hope for. I shall in all likely hood though have to suffer the shame of having a bath to be rid of your stench once you are on your way." She could hear the mans anger grow as he let out a snarl as his temper over came him and he rushed forward. She quickly moved to the side, the little space she had and watched as the man ran into the wall. His head hitting it with a loud thud before he stumbled into the dark corner they had intended for her.

With one man briefly not a concern she turned her gaze to the man who was still leaning forward and trying to ease the desire to be ill. She brought the dirk up to his shoulder and lightly pressed the point through thee thin material of the shirt he wore. The sharp point broke the skin. "Now..I do think this is where you realize that you have made a mistake, that you move along and your companions shall hopefully follow. If not..." She dipped the dirk a little dipper into his skin. "I shall cease being so pleasant about this matter and shall be leaving you in this dank way, hoping a good citizen shall find you in time and be decent enough to get help."

He seemed to consider her words a moment while his eyes narrowed and a flinch flitted across his forehead in reaction tot he pain she was inducing. As she pulled back the dirk he simply bowed his head slightly as if the matter between them had been merely civil. "My apologies ma'am." He whispered quietly before he left his companions to theirs fates and disappeared into the shadows of the alleys that lead away from them. Her attention finally turned to her savoir, she could see the dark horns that grew from his head and looked down along his form in the gap of the men. She noticed the tail still wrapped around one of the street rats feet and chuckled lowly. " Unless you wish to continue having fun with them..I think you should let them go...unless you are hungry enough to eat them perhaps?" Her tone was oddly lightly, teasing and aware that he was unlikely going to eat them especially with the stench that came from their forms but it was not certain whether they knew that.

Nova watch as the woman deal with the two men she had on her, leaving one down and the other with her weapon pointed at the man's chest. Thankfuly the man that was still standing was wise enough to know he was outclassed and watch him running like a dog with its tail between it legs. The dragonborn heard her comment and couldn't help but give a chuckle before removing his tail from the thugs leg "Na these rats aren't my type, if they were I had to give them a good bath before stuffing them and putting them in the oven!" he said before giving a laugh. "I have to say you did well handling those two, you looked like you needed a hand but then again it seem you might not have needed my help after all." he said once more as he walked over to her "I am Nova and it is a pleasure to me you miss.." he was saying though waiting for her to give him her name or he hope she would at lest.

Kalinda chuckled low at his words but kept her gaze on the remaining men. As soon as the stranger unraveled his tail from around the mans leg he quickly rose to his feet and scarpered , once more leaving his companions to suffer any consequences there could be. There would be none too soon of course. If she attempted to return them to the castle then everyone would know who she was and what she did. Her freedom would be gone and she had three months of it to yet savour while she could.

"A bath I think would be the very least you would have to do to get rid of their scents. I appreciate the aid whether it was needed or not. I think they should also be able to see that such behavior if found to be happening will not always simply be ignored or tolerated." Her tone became for a moment firm, confident and certain. It was the voice her mother taught her to use increasingly so for when the time came for her role as queen. She quickly cleared her throat as she stepped forward and not quite accidentally stepped on the man's hand who refused or was too scared to move. She offered the stranger her hand as she smiled to him warmly. "My friends call me Kali..." It was true. She had a friend who called her Kali and was the only one who was able to do so in front of her parents without always being coughed or remarked at about her lack of common decency.

"I am glad you came along when you did. I may not of been able to handle all of them alone..though what brings you to these parts?"

Well he was surpirsed that she admiting that she needed the help, most people he met like this said they could have handle it. He smiles at her as she asked what breings him here. "Well Kali, I am a servant and close freind of Ach Wildheart the princes of Rasa. And he asked me to do something for him, which is to see how fair the noble women of Brightmoon are. To keep a long story short hes looking for a woman to marry." Nova said to her before taking a deep breath "really, to be honst hes being froced to look for a bride. His father the king belived he been fooling around long enough and that he needed to be more of a princes, so he said Zash to look for one that would be fiting not only for the family bloodline but to help rule as well."

"The king aloud prince Zash some time and to do it his own way to find his birde to be. Being that Zash didn't want to be hasty and pick some one he would regret, he decide to have me go and interview them. My prince figure that doing in this way it would test the nobles and see if they are what he is looking for or not if that make sense? I mean if they treat me like dirt then the prince would have nothing to do with them, if they treat me fairly then he would be interested. So tell me, you think its worth to do or do you think its too crazy of an idea?" he asked her.

She smiled to the stranger gently and listened to the man quite oddly ramble a little while. She found the act though rather sweet. Perhaps that was because he had helped save her life whether she had required it or not. She considered his words carefully and nodded her head gently. "I think your Prince is quite a sensible man though you shall have to resist introducing yourself as his servant because people may just treat you kindly to gain his attention or appear to be genuinely kind. " She paused a moment as she looked down the alley before she smiled. "Besides you shall not find any noble women in this part of the town. If you seek noble women of silk skirt, pleasant perfume and some of pleasing conversation you need to travel east three streets and then west nine streets until you pass the Town Hall there. "

She began to lead him to the end of the alley to point him in the right direction. "Perhaps I should help you locate these noble women your Prince seeks."

"I was going to ask you just that, I don't know my way around here and more likely I would get lost sadly to say but that would be my luck. I have a list of who I would be checking out, my last one I would be doing is the princess of this kingdom, or your princess I should say." he said as he wraped his tail around his waist once more. "So would you mind being my guide in this city, I play you well if you do and I'll even throw in buying lunch for us to sweeten the deal. What do you say?" he asked though he might have helped her with those thugs he didn't think she would just help him for free nore would he expect it. Besides for all he knew she could be a young soldier for all he knew by the way she was fighting. If she is he's sure she would enjoy getting a little more coin as an added bounse.

She listened to him quietly but her gaze remained on the last of the two men. The man that had met the wall slowly rose to his feet and as quickly as he could moved down the alley away from them with his hand held to his forehead to try and stem the bleeding. She turned her gaze back to the aid when he mentioned her princess. She chuckled faintly. "Have you not heard? I thought it would be knowledge many here would be happy to share. My princess is not looking to get wed if she can avoid it..though I won't stop you trying to find her. I would agree on saving her until last though. If you are seen near her it could be seen as strange that you are seen with a variety of others after."

She smiled broadly as she began to lead him out of the dark alley and into the light of day. "I shall help you as you helped me..with no cost but that lunch does indeed sound to be a deal I can not pass up on. Who is at the top of your list then?"

What Kali said got his interest "No I didn't know, I thought maybe she might a few suiters in mind already but then again I think I can understand why. Maybe afraid of what the suiter might restrict her from doing what she have done in her life or other things like that, that or she found some one that isn't a noble." he said and wonder if Kali would say thing about that. To his surprize however the woman decide to help him for only a lunch and not any other pay, he smiles at her as she asked about who he would be looking into first. Nova takes his hand inside his kimomo and pulls out a rolling scroll "Let me see... some one by the name of Tamra Hillwood, know her?" He asked her.

Kali would know Tamra for she is a wood elf noble, her and her people live just outside of the castle walls though they come in the city when ever they wish to buy goods or to work within the city. She haven't seen Tamra for a while and only know Kali when she is as a princess and not as her commoner cloths. Tamara is a king wood elf though like her race she rather say within the woods and more with nature then in the city. Not she dosen't go from time to time but would rather say more with nature. "Something I wanted to ask you, with your skills I've see are you part of the kingdom's gaurd by chance?" Nova asked, the woman got his interest and wouldn't mind knowing a little more about her.

She diverted her gaze as he spoke about the princess and why she may or may not be courting a suitor. A smile crossed her lips at the mention of a possible suitor not being a noble. "I do not know I have to say. As I am sure you can understand myself and the princess are not very close to each other." Her tone was light and humoured suggesting she was not affected y his question but oddly found it humorous.

Another smile touched her lips at the mention of the first noble he planned on meeting. She knew her quite well. She was a lovely Elf and they had shared some times while bored at dinner parties within the large gardens that surrounded the castle. In truth it was partially because of Tamra that Kalinda had started to learn how to defend herself. She had given a few starter lessons much to Tamra's amusement and a few of the guards also. "I know where she lives. She has quite a beautiful place in the woods." His next question made her laugh aloud. "I do have to say no. They are rather reluctant to allow me within such a role. " Do you have a couple of horses? The trip there may take a while other wise unless you know whether she is visiting the city or not."

Nova couldn't help but start to get more of a interest in this woman, she's trained as a skilled warriow but yet not with the kingdom's gaurd, makes him wonder what she does for a living. Though it was said she and the princess wasn't close freinds, it might have made things easyer for him find out more about Brightmoons princess but at lest Kali was being honst with him. Maybe later he could offer her a job in his kingdom, she might not be a dragonborn but he could see her giving some his own gaurds a run for their gold. Nova listen to what she said about Tamra, he still had to met her to see if she is what Kali is saying is true or if something might have changed.

"Not with me but I'm sure we can rent two for ourselfs, Just need to know were the stables are at." he said to her and before he could get a reply back from her a large puff of smoke appears in front of them. Out of reflex Nova's hand when to his side as if to pull something but the dragonborn relize there as nothing at his side. As Kali could tell that Nova was to reach for his weapon but he didn't have one on him. In a few moments however the smoke faded and could hear some one coughing as it did. "Ok next time not so much ash." A voice could be heard, a young man about the same as Kali stood before them in what looked to be in white and brown robe and a staff at hand. Kali would this person as Nickalie or Nick for short, hes Kalis best freind and also a mage form the circle of magi. Tanish white skin, dark brown hair that came down to the bottle of his neck and wraped in a small pony tail. Sky blue eyes and stood to be about five feet tall. Nick only blinked when he seen Kali in front "Kali, there you are! I been looking all over for ya!"

"They should be easy enough to hire, especially if you know the stable hand." She said to him with a soft smile as she started to walk in the direction of where the stable hand was located. It was as the puff of smoke appeared that she inwardly sighed both with happiness and a tad of frustration but any true emotion was hidden from Nova and Nick by the time her friend appeared. "Yes, just a little bit of ash and perhaps just a touch more careful placing. You very nearly squashed us!" She said the words with genuine warmth and affection to her voice. "Hello Nick, what are you doing here?" The question was added with a slight warning tone and a discreet glance at Nova.

While Nick was aware of her second alias he also sometimes forgot and let slip a some but significant detail that could alert intelligent people and she was not yet sure where Nova lied. "I was just about to help this gentleman, Nova venture to Princess Tamra's dwelling as his prince is seeking to locate a suitable bride. " She looked to Nova and smiled softly to indicate that her friend could be trusted with the information. The only problem was Nick's eyes instantly started to glow and a look of excitement grew in his eyes. "Really? It has been such a long time...since I caught sight of the Elven princess..can I come along?" Kali looked to Nova with a raised eyebrow to see if he would be bothered by the extra guest. "He has quite a fascination with Elves."

As much as Nick enjoying going around and meting elf's he shook his head as he remembers why he was mainly here. "Um there is another reason why I was looking for." he said before looking at Nova "could you give us just a few minutes something I need to talk to her in privet." he said once more before the mage take a hold of Kali's arm gently and pull her away but not too far that would lose site of Nova "First of all I'm sorry to appear like that was using a new spell, second your father sent me and I told me your ... picking a suitor between now and the end of your birth day. He also gave me this.." he said as he brings out a small scroll "its a list of names, nobles to be a fact. He said you could use your commoner look to see how well these suitors um suit you. By the sound of it Kali you can't back out of this." Nick said to her, he knew she wasn't going to like this too well.

He knew her well sense they grew up together and in one point people thought they would get together but both Nick and Kali decided to just stay friends. However there been times he wonder if that was the right choice because they been close and always have each other's back, but still believed there is some one out there that's for her. "By the way which princes is ... Nova referring to?" Nick asked.

She smiled slightly to Nova in an apologetic manner before she moved with Nick. She could tell she was not going to like what he was about to say. She had a feeling it had something to do with her father at the very least.His words though and the offer of a scroll made her sigh as she reached out and accepted it. She made sure to turn her back a little more to Nova so he did not see the official seal on the scroll, nor the markings of her families name. Her eyes scanned the list quickly before she rolled the scroll and placed it within a bag. "My father spends far too much time worrying about mu business when he should be more worried about the kingdom and some of the nastier residents."

She turned to look at Nova a moment before she brought her gaze back to Nick. "He is Nova, the servant of Zach Wildheart the Prince of Rasa and before you even suggest it no I am not going to go and meet this Prince Rasa who would send out his own servants to approach nobles to find out whether they are suiting or not." She shook her head slightly at the idea though she was well aware that the prince's name was on her fathers list. "Are you going to venture with us or return to my father and inform him of my reaction?"

"Thats your father Kali, he might not be right about everything he does but still he worrys about you like any parent should. " Nick told her though before he could ask her anything else she already answerd it as if reading his mind. They knew each other well so it didn't surprise him when she said she wasn't going to met Zash. Personaly he wanted to meet this dragonborn and ask him how lazy can you be but then again it seems Kali would be doing the very same thing but rather she is doing it herself. What did surprise him was she didn't seem upset about the list rather he guess she was expecting it. In ether case it was time to move on "Oh i think you know my answer to that question, I can even get us there within a minute if you like? I Been there every so often so I know a good spot to pop in thats not too far from the elven gates." he said with smile and waited for Kali's reply.

Nick didn't know Tamra too well sense he couldn't really get too close to her but he knew of a drow that was there, really the only drow with the wood elfs. His name is Vent, a drow who was found laying by a river bed, when the wood elfs took him in and try questioning him they quickly relize he had no memorys of who he was other then his name. Most of the wood elfs think it was just some tick hes pulling sense drow and wood elfs don't get along too well. However the lord of the wood elfs decide to give Vent a chance and so did his daughter Tamra. That been about two year ago and each time Nick came to the elven forest he would met up with Vent and chat with him. Last that Nick knew is that Vent have worked his way as being Tamra's peronal body guard. But the mage also notice that both Vent and Tamra had that look when they seen each other, more then just as friends or body guard and noble. He can only wounder what the reaction will be when Nova comes on there door step about his prince.

Kalia looked at Nick a moment as if he had been dropped on his head or perhaps hit with a wandering spell even though she knew he was right she did not wish to hear any one stand up in her fathers defense. She simply wanted to make her own choices rather than be led down what every one thought was the right path. "I know you are right Nick and I know my father is right as well..I just do not wish to be betrothed to someone that is then going to spend the rest of their lives making me wear dresses and be restricted to the castle when so much can be done beyond the castle walls."

She smiled at his next few words as the subject was swiftly changed. A way with Nick that she enjoyed. He knew with her when to leave a subject alone and when to get her focus straight also. "Let us be on our way shall we?" She said with a warm smile that showed her affection for him. She returned to Nova with a smaller smile. "My apologies for that. Just a small business matter. Nick is able to have us teleported to just beyond the Elven domain if you are willing to risk such traveling."

Nova only smiles back at her "I understand." he said in reply before hearing about how they would reach the elven domain. "Sounds good too me, what is life without a little risk right? Though I didn't think you were that high in skill to use such a spell, most mages have to be around their thirdys before getting into that level or am I wrong?" Nova asked. Nick couldn't help but chuckle to Nova's question "Heh well there are a few like me that have rare special talents which aloud us to learn and understand magic more then others in a shorter time. Though I am still in training I have for the last few years focuse more on learning more magic, but enough of that for now. Each of you put a hand on my shoulders and I will begin." Nick told them and waited for them to do as he asked, once they did he chanted words of power. The next moment they are coverd in dark smoke and in the next the smoke vaided untill it was clear of there sites.

Once in the streets of brightmoon but now in what looked to be a forest. Kaila would know by the looking around it is of Rosewood forest, the home of the wood elfs just outside of the city walls. "Just need to head this way and we will be in the elven city." Nick said as he start walking. As Nick got ahead of them Nova got next to Kaila "so are you and he .. you know, close?" he asked loud enough for only them to hear. The dragonborn knew it might be a bit personal but still he was only curious to know if the two of them were more then just freinds.

She smiled to Nova before she simply stood to the side to let him and Nick talk a moment. She knew how talented Nick was with his abilities that while she could understand the theory behind it she could not create or do what he could. Everything simply went wrong. She placed her hand on Nick's shoulder when he stated such and gave it a gentle squeeze to calm him. As talented as he was he could also make mistakes from time to time.

She smiled with relief as they appeared not far from the Elven domain and watched as he quickly made his way towards the Elven city with the ease of one that had been there frequently and made herself remember to follow his lead rather than move too swiftly or too knowingly through the area. Thankfully Nova's question practically caused her to stumble in a tree root and she managed to prevent herself from falling by gripping a branch. "Nick and I?" She asked with a raised eyebrow as if being certain she understood him correctly. "We are close. We are best of friends and have been since I can remember but no we are not more than that. When I look at him I see a brother. Yourself? Do you have a ..close friend?" She used the question to try and turn the focus to him.

Right away Nova could tell that Kaila quickly turn the same question to him, he nodded to her answer before he replyed back to her "same really, shes and I been close friends sense we been little. She's back at the inn that I'm staying at right now or so the last I knew, you could say shes not the type that sets down for every long. " Nova talk her, though what he didn't say was he and his friend also have more of a best friend with benefits thing between them. They don't lay with each other all the time and Nova repect her if she finds some one else. "So your basely open to anyone huh?" he asked again with a small grin on his lips.

Soon enough however they were stop by a small band of elfs that appear from above them and landed on the ground sirrounding them, each with a bow at hand and an arrow ready to fire as well. "Who are you and why are you hear?" One of them called out. Nick only blinked in surprise, he never been stoped like this before nore have he seen the wood elfs this jumpy ether "its me Nickalie from the circle of magi, with me our two friends of mine and we only just arrived here. Why do you have weapons drawn on us, have we done something wrong?" he asked. The elfs looked at each other before another came from the top of the trees as well. "Its not you that we were worry about Nickalie, but more so of one of your .. freinds." he said as he was keeping his eyes on Nova. Both the mage and the dragonborn notice this though they didn't know what was going on. "Please come with me, I'm sure our lord will want a word with each other." He said before the elf turned around and start moving toward the heart of the elven city.

Kali smiled at Nova gently. "It is wonderful to have someone that understand you well and you them in turn. She sounds a lot like Nick though. Perhaps due to his gifts he always seems curious to travel and adventure. He becomes quite ...irritable when he has to remain some where for what he deems to be too long." She watched Nova for several moments. She had a feeling there was more to his relationship with his friend that he spoke of but that held no concern to her. After all she was destined to meet and marry one of the men on the list in her cloak. Nova had the freedom to pick and choose who he wished no matter their rank. He could have multiple lovers if he so desired as long as he could keep it discreet so it did not become frowned upon on his Prince also.

Kali recognized most of the Elven men that fell around them but as she recognized them she was more than certain they would recognize her. She had after all frequently ventured here in this garb to see how long she could go unnoticed. It was never as long as she hoped for but they knew her on sight and they seemed to do so when their gazes were focused on Nova. She followed the group silently until they came to the heart of the City. Her gazed move around and she could feel a rather strange tension in the air. It was a sensation she was not used to finding here. She leaned in quietly to Nick. "Do you have any idea what has caused such a affect? You saw Tamra last out of the pair of us. Did you notice anything amiss?"

"I haven't been here sense last month so between now and then I have no idea whats going on, however the Circle would have heard something sense we have many elven mages. To my guess this must be resent, and by the look they were giving Nova... it have something to do with him or his people." Nick replyed back in the same tone. Nova remained calm as they walked, he knew that what ever happen ether happen with him or something of his race, by the look on the elfs he notice them eyeing him closely rather then Nickalie and Kaila. Soon enough they came to large tree, the largest in the forest and here guards were all over the place. What they see is a well crafted elven building builit around and into the tree itself.

They come upon the front door of the mansion size home the double oak doors open inword allowing them to just walk inside. As they walked in the doors shuts with two elfs pushing on each door. Shortly after doing down the halls they come to a large room, in it stood what looked to be a fine wooden desk and behind it a elven man seting on a well crafted chair. Both Kaili and Nick knew this was Mace the lord of the wood elfs and this forest as well as head of the first defense of the kingdom of Brightmoon. Nickalie already giving a low bow of respect as he start to speak but quickly the elven lord raise his hand to stop the mage from speaking "I already know what you were about to say Nickalie, its because of you that you and your friends are not in chains right now. Not only are you a good friend to the elfs but also a dear friend of the king's daughter, it would be disrespectful if I did anything of the such to you. I'll get to the point, Tamra have been kidnaped and my best warriors are looking for her as we speak. She was taken two days ago and the ones that took her..." he was saying before looking straight at Nova "were that of dragonborn."

She simply nodded her head once to Nick before they walked onwards. She watched the Elven King quietly before her skin paled at the notion of her being kidnapped. For her to have been taken from the land meant the person or people had a good understanding of the forest, the Elves or strong magics to have been able to do so. For a moment she was silent as she looked over to Nova. She briefly wondered if he knew who she was and had been attempting to kidnap her also but if that was the case it would of been extremely foolish for him to have come here. Still she did not admit who she was but she stepped before Nick, in between the two men as she smiled gently to the Elven king.

"Where was she taken from? Have you heard anything from those that took her and who speaks or saw the kidnapping?" Her tone was calm, oddly authoritative but without being disrespectful or over bearing. "I shall offer all the help I can in finding your daughter but I need to know everything that can be shared." She glanced over to Nova a moment then back to the King. " Yet I shall also speak in favour of this young man. He helped me when some residents of the city attacked and tried to assault me. If he was to have any hand in kidnapping your daughter..he would be beyond foolish and bordering upon suicidal to return here. Please let us discuss what we can and have Tamra back where she belongs as soon as possible."

Nova's eyes were wide in shock, he didn't think any of his people would do such a thing for it would be dishonerble and honer they hold dear in there lands. However there was something about this that made of him think, though he was taken aback again by how Kaila seem to have some sort of authoriative over the elven lord. The way she talked she wasn't a normal commoner, no she had to be something else but what he didn't know yet. Though she keeps geting his interest more and more, she is right that he would hav ebeen a fool if he have took her daughter and deared to show his face. Who ever did this had to be very skilled and he might know who they are dealing with.

Mace turn to Kaila "I belive I am, again your all are not chained and in a cell, but I do have my best men working on this but haven't heard from them for a while. These Dragonborn seem very skilled in magics that we don't understand to well however it feels very wrong." he told them. "My lord if I may.." Nova now speaks up "tell me what do these dragonborn look like, do they have marks or anything that could tell what clan they are in?" He asked. "They have some sort of blood red marks on their bodys that I was told but one of my men also told they they heard something or rather the Shadow Mal." The elven lord said once more. Nova couldn't help but give a low growl and could tell he didn't look to happy as well. "That would be them, The Shadow Mal clan was once with Rasa five hundred years ago but they were banshed and marked as traitors of our home and people. They worshiped demons to gain power for themself, we dragonborn forbid our selfs to do anything with demons or would live the rest of one's life banshed and never to come back. I have no dout this clan took your daughter."

(sorry for not posting earlyer)

Back
Top Bottom