Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking Skilled Partner - F/F or F/Futa Only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Bluemooninites!

I'm seeking a skilled partner for one on one roleplays via PMs or Forums. Please be ready to do consistent posts that are at least two paragraphs in length and use detailed descriptions. I find it easy to play off of another person once I've gotten to know them. So let's chat and see what happens!

I have several ideas listed below as well as certain cannon pairings that I would also like to try out. However, I am ALWAYS interested in trying out something new with the right person. If you have your own idea or your own tweak to one of mine, let me know!

Bad Idea, Worse Idea

It's a bad idea to steal, it's a worse idea to give into blackmail.

Option One: It's a hard time to be "middle-class" and nobody knows that better than Becca, a hard-working project manager. Barely able to make ends meet...and keep up her extravagant life-style...the woman begins to take modest chunks of change out of her companies endless well of funds. Little does she know that for the past few months someone has been keeping a very close eye on her...

My House, My Rules

After moving to Hollywood expecting streets of gold a would-be actress finds herself at the end of the line. Broke, evicted and without any hopes left of success in the golden state the young woman must face the cold reality of returning to the American Heartlands and admitting to her family that she had failed and live out the rest of her life in small town obscurity. With one last night on the town she winds up in the arms of a mysterious woman promising to take her in, shelter her and provide for her given she is willing to obey a few specific conditions...

The Upper Hand

What happens when that person you despise, a person who makes your skin crawl... A person who you've. competed with your entire life finally has the upper hand!? Beaten and broken by her rival in every conceivable way a woman must cope with her life the day after and a new life, one at this other woman's heel.

(Serious and Dark or Light-Hearted and Funny, there are many ways to go here and many ideas where we can take this... If you're creative then let's have fun with this!)

Princess Play'

After having been betrayed and exiled from her own kingdom a crazed mad-woman plots revenge against her brother who has ascended to the throne in her stead. After many years of plotting and dark deals in dark rooms the cunning woman kidnaps his daughter and intends to forcibly wed her, giving her full rights as the new Monarch... as well as for her own sinister cravings.

Cannon Pairings

Dragon Age II:
Hawke/Merill, Isabella/Merill, Aveline/Merill

Marvel Comics:
She-Hulk/Mystique, She-Hulk/Enchantress

X-Men Specific:
Magik/Pixie, Emma Frost/X-23, Emma Frost/Kitty

DC Comics:
Wonder Woman/Wonder Girl, Batgirl/Poison Ivy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Message me to find out more about my specific kinks and limitations and hopefully we can have fun together!

I'm looking for a solid partner still, would love to try some new things and will hopefully have more ideas posted soon!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom