Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gender Transformation, domination & transsexuals (Tgirl/futa x MtF or sissy boy/trap)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SomethingEsoteric

Super-Earth
Specifically craving a role play between a Sissy boy and a trans female top now, don't really care about gender transformation anymore. o 3o
Hello, I have another search thread that has a pretty good view of who I am and what I am looking for located here but right this moment I am craving something very specific and that something is one I figured would be easiest to find in this forum. I'm looking for a gender transformation role play involving a male (probably a sissy boy) being transformed by a female or transsexual woman and turned into her personal pseudo slave for sexual satisfaction and other functions. It isn't fertile ground for romance but if it happens I wouldn't be disappointed provided it's hard earned and worked toward. I have a few different ideas how this could work and while generally I enjoy playing a submissive character in this case I would be fine rather take the female or transsexual female who preforms the gender transformation on the opposite character to her.

This role play would involve humiliation, sexual training, bdsm, oral, anal and vaginal sex, verbal abuse and teasing, forced clothes wearing, servitude, possible multiple partners and public acts of groping maybe even sex, sex toys and plenty more kinks I would be fine discussing.

For the sake of this fantasy fulfillment I would be fine doing it in a 3-5 paragraph area though I always like more, I may even be swayed to reduce that and take it to IM's but that's a HUGE leap as I generally hate role playing via IM. That said, I love chatting via IM so if you're interested in acting out this fantasy with me as either sub or dom please do not hesitate to message me and we can plan through PMs or I could share my AIM, MSN, Skype or YIM with you.

Hope to hear back and thank you for taking the time to read!

I may be up for other plots also, don't be afraid to ask.

RE: Gender Transformation, domination & transsexuals (Tgirl/futa x MtF)

Hi, I sent pm, hope to hear from you soon.

SomethingEsoteric said:
Hello, I have another search thread that has a pretty good view of who I am and what I am looking for located here but right this moment I am craving something very specific and that something is one I figured would be easiest to find in this forum. I'm looking for a gender transformation role play involving a male (probably a sissy boy) being transformed by a female or transsexual woman and turned into her personal pseudo slave for sexual satisfaction and other functions. It isn't fertile ground for romance but if it happens I wouldn't be disappointed provided it's hard earned and worked toward. I have a few different ideas how this could work and while generally I enjoy playing a submissive character in this case I would be fine rather take the female or transsexual female who preforms the gender transformation on the opposite character to her.

This role play would involve humiliation, sexual training, bdsm, oral, anal and vaginal sex, verbal abuse and teasing, forced clothes wearing, servitude, possible multiple partners and public acts of groping maybe even sex, sex toys and plenty more kinks I would be fine discussing.

For the sake of this fantasy fulfillment I would be fine doing it in a 3-5 paragraph area though I always like more, I may even be swayed to reduce that and take it to IM's but that's a HUGE leap as I generally hate role playing via IM. That said, I love chatting via IM so if you're interested in acting out this fantasy with me as either sub or dom please do not hesitate to message me and we can plan through PMs or I could share my AIM, MSN, Skype or YIM with you.

Hope to hear back and thank you for taking the time to read!

I may be up for other plots also, don't be afraid to ask.

hello,

I would very much like to be the subject of your gender transformation. I don't fear bdsm, anal, oral, or any other sexual assualt from a strong-minded girl. (I have real-life experience with a few subjects, including anal, but if you feel uncomfortable taking it to a personal level, I completely understand)
I don't mind chatting, but being European, often mail/pm will be the best way.
I do hope you will find me worthy.
Mark

Hi! I'm a sissy school boy.i want some one to instruct me.i mostly like mistresses.it doesnt mater who u ar.young or old.male or female.i want to be a proffesional sissy slave.plz hlp me.plz hlp me madam.plz

Sissyboy4u said:
Hi! I'm a sissy school boy.i want some one to instruct me.i mostly like mistresses.it doesnt mater who u ar.young or old.male or female.i want to be a proffesional sissy slave.plz hlp me.plz hlp me madam.plz
no.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom