Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Everything Futa~

Status
Not open for further replies.

CandyLuv93

Star
So I'm making large edits with this as well, this will now and forever be my Futa everything page. So I'm sorry to everyone who went to search for said roles on my normal thread, things are getting a huge change now.

I work two jobs daily so my replies are a bit slow on random days, however I reply rather quickly and I can reach a maximum of 5 paragraphs depending on the information fed to me during your reply. I'm very diverse with roles and I'm always doing something new that I will test out at random intervals. Also if you're looking for a list of more possibilities or what you may be looking for isn't listed here, then take a look at my Main Thread or simply ask me about your ideas. So, with that little information out...Let's get this started!

A Few Roles:
Any Futa x Futa pair
Futa x Bimbo
Cop x Escaped Criminal or Victim
Goo girl x traveler
Futa x cheating wife/husband
Futa Princess/Queen x Gangbang/ forest monsters
Futa x Student/ Teacher
Futa Teacher x Student/ Teacher
Lamia x Human or Furry/anthro
Futa boss x Secretary or Intern
Demon x Human (either can be futa)
Fallen Angel x Human (either can be Futa)
Alien Futa colony x Humans

Don't see a pairing you like or want to give me any ideas pm me and I'll add them here.

Things I don't play:
Death
Scat
Extreme Sexual Gore. Cuts/scratches and bruises are fine along with medium injuries.

Picture Ideas :

RE: Lamias and Harems of Monsters Anyone? (Plus others)

[nibbles lure]

Oh, there's a person holding this fishing line... well this is awkward. Well now that I'm here. :p

Just wanted to say how interesting your thread was, and how reassurinh it is to meet another switch (sub/dom). Also, just out of curiousity - any reason for lamias/nagas specifically (doesn't have to be a reason - I haven't the faintest idea why bright red and bright blue hair does it for me - literally no idea :S). Was just curious if there was something specific about aquatic monsters that makes them your favorite?

Either way, I've been mulling over an idea for a while now of a roleplay involving a lone, lost human getting landed in a hidden society of monsters, maybe under the ocean, somewhere secluded, and the human trying to survive in a strange new world where they, as a human, are either the new exotic stranger, or are a form of property (two very different kinds of stories). Just thought would throw that out there.

Now, how the blazes do you get this shiny lure off this fishing hook. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom