Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Something wicked this way comes. (any pairings)

Status
Not open for further replies.

wickedone

Planetoid
I'm a bit of an eccentric at times. I find that I prefer darker themed stories and characters with reasons for being where they are. Don't get me wrong blind kinky fucking is a great deal of fun, but it's more fun if the characters have something to gain or loose. I've found that smut without plot just doesn't last and that even the most creative writers come into slumps. Plot is what keeps things going, and regular conversations about where we're going next help keep the plot going. What motivates a character and what they're hoping to get are some essential driving forces.

As a general rule I prefer writing as the submissive character. On the odd occasion and for the right person I have been known to be agreeable to write a more dominant role. Those times are rare though.

I'm rather literate, I say this because I'm not long-winded, I easily manage a couple of paragraphs for each post and as a general rule I match the post size of my partners. There are sometimes that I fall short depending on how much time I have to respond and the amount of material I have to work with. I use punctuation and grammar and I've even figured out how the spell checker works on this magic box of mine. I say this because I also expect the same in my partners. Please be capable of putting together more than a handful of sentences.

I'm currently enjoying several ideas and overall themes at the moment:
The corruption of the innocent
Revenge
Greed
The wrong/right path to power

Various plots:

* The Lord: It is an alternate reality setting set in a semi medieval/steam punk Japan. There is technology but it's not very pervasive. This is set up to run long term and to cover a variety of topics characters and scenes. This story is not for the faint of heart. It will hopefully contain smut, intrigue, politics, assassination attempts, non-con, black mail, romance, loss, and more.
The plot itself is centralized around Lord Yamoto, a recent inheritor of his family's estate. The naive lord is often surrounded by treachery. His rising popularity in the capital has drawn the displeasure of the shogun, who considers him to be a threat.

Amazon: an amazon is captured. In this world prisoners are broken and sold into slavery or enrolled in brutal games until they die. A new slave trainer is seeking to develop his name and purchases the wild woman. Will her break her or will he fail and sell her to the games?

Cabin boy: A stow-away is found among the various treasures of a smuggling ship. The captain would normally execute him on the spot but for some reason she comes up with other uses for the man. Will she break him or cast him to the sea?

Wrong place wrong time: A man washes up on the shore of an exclusive island. Men and women from all over the world spend a fortune to spend just a week there. On the island you have citizens, ladies, lords and slaves. Since the man has seen too much he is forced into a cruel training program and watches as his humanity and rights are stripped away for the pleasure of others.

Dracula, A new bride: Prior tot he events of the novel a maid seeks employment at the castle Dracula or a traveler stops there unknowingly. Dracula and his brides take the girl and over time turn her but not before they enjoy her immensely.

Dracula, What really happened to John Harker: John Harker has arrived at castle Dracula but what happens to him while he is there is something that he never told anyone, not even Mina.

Willing yet not, A man is beset by debts, some to legitimate institutions, some are to criminal organizations. Things have gone from bad to worse in his life and he looks for an escape. He finds an ad for a unique debt management company. So He responds and winds up selling himself into slavery. He is very vanilla yet has plunged into a world of kink and slavery that he couldn't have even imagined. Worse yet his purchaser knows that he won't back out of the contract and pushed the man into situations that he's not comfortable with.

The professional, A man is going through a messy divorce and he's fighting tooth and nail to save a failed marriage. Little does he know that his wife is truly sick of him. She hired a professional Dominatrix to kidnap and break him. He Is grabbed one morning on his way to work and drugged. He wakes up chained to a ceiling and stripped naked. Will he break or will he escape?

The trainer,Imagine a world where sexual slavery is not only allowed it's encouraged and a foundation of the modern economy. Slave Trainers are highly skilled and licensed individuals. A new trainer comes to the capital with his eyes on glory and riches. He starts at the bottom training slaves and bringing them to market for auction.

Tentacle Ideas:
Scifi:

Alien abduction, Science experiment, Arena (combat or just a show)

The science experiment could go the way of me playing the scientist and having my experiment escape and attack me. It could also go the route of an innocent person used intentionally in experiments with someone's science experiment.

The arena could be a human fighting against a tentacle monster of some sort and loosing, or simply as entertainment for the crowd.

A World of Machines and someone being "processed". It could include any sort of robot and possibly something like the "squids" from the Matrix.

Occult:
Summoning gone wrong or right, Ghost haunting, Monsters.

The summon could play out as either a summoner botching the summoning and being attacked by what he called into being, or by some being "sacrificed" to a demonic creature as part of a ritual.

An exorcism gone wrong. Either the possessed person attacks the priest or the demon escapes and attacks

The Haunting can be anything from a ectoplasmic creature to something that manipulated and warps the existing environment.

A Vampire who can control shadows (WOD)

Nature:
A hiker attacked by a plant, man in a green house attacked by the plants, etc. For fan based something involving Poison Ivy would be interesting.

Fantasy:
A knight on a quest seeks out a beast. Since he is pure of mind and body it is believed that he will succeed. Little did he know that the beast had other plans for a chaste knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom