Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

My Sister's Fiance (Coraline & ThomasRHellsing)

Coraline

Star
"We have a cake testing today at 4 and soon after that you have to get your tux fitted. You are still gonna wear that one tux we both agreed on right? Then the invitations were sent out a few days ago and we are expecting 400 guests if everyone is able to attend." Issabella said aloud, reminding both herself and her soon-to-be-husband as she flipped through a large binder that said 'Wedding Plans' in large letters along the side. She turned narrowing her eyes a bit onto her fiance, seeing him stare at the various women in the diner.

She sighed, obviously feeling a bit annoyed at the man next to her but she covered it up with a smile. Her hand settling ontop of his that rested on top of the table as she leaned in to whisper something in his ear. "Do I need to remind you just why exactly we're getting married love?" Her breath tauntingly playing over his ear as she placed a small kiss just below his earlobe, she kept her hand on his. Her fingers lacing with his as she continued to turn the pages of the large binder with a calender inside, her unnatural red hair bouncing with her curls. Her hazel eyes gleamed with a bit of mischeviousness when she looked adoringly into the catalogs for brides.

The waitress soon came up to the table, paper and pad in hand and her blonde hair in a high ponytail. She stared to long at Issabella's fiance causing the redhead to stare daggers at the blonde who kindly retracted the vibe she was giving off: desperate and looking to fuck. A smile graced her lips as she saw that soon ordering herself the standard which contained eggs, a pancake, and bacon with a cup of joe. She turned to the man she is hoing to be married to soon with a smile before looking back down to the binder that lay in front of her.

He sighed, "This crap is just s boring babe. You know I don't give a fuck. Ever since my parents eight wedding, I can't help but think their some bull shit excuse for ladies to show of their lady penises."

He knew he'd have to explain a he said, "For guys it's cars, guns, an electronics, for women it's jewelry, weddings, and how many times their significant others can make them orgasm. I don't care about the wedding, because honestly our families are probably going to make us want it to end up as a ritual suicide."

Counting he said "My drunken womanizer of a father, his 8 ex wives, and current two. Each with their own husbands. 14 step brothers and sisters, who blame me for my Dad's man slut ways. My mother and her harem of recent colage graduates I think 4 last count. Plus my thee step sisters, who are dating each other. They ALL hate each other, nut will show up to see if I actually go through with it. Then we've got your sister, who your convinced is going to try an crew me, not realizing your perfectly ok with it."

Sighing he drank some soda. Ordering a large teak, a bacon and sausage omelet, and sliding her his number when he did so. Leaning back in his very expensive suit he said, "Remind me again why I didn't drug you, rag you to Vegas and get this ritual in stupidity over with."

Issabella waited as he talked on about his family, having already been told about his shitty family plenty of times before. Then rolled her eyes a bit as he said women mostly cared about whether or not their significant other can make them orgasm or not. "I didn't say that, I said that you should be careful around her... You never know what Mila might be up to. And I would never be okay with my sister sleeping with my man."

She stated firmly before a evil smile formed on her lips at the memory of her sister's heartbroken face when she had seen them together. She shook her head the smile changing into a satisfied one at the memory before she said innocently. "Cause if we did elope in Las Vegas I would be so upset with you Thomas," giving him a kiss on the cheek before her eyes fell on the paper Thomas slipped the waitress.

She glared at the both of them, grabbing the paper and crumbling it into her hand before she sat herself down. "Have some decency Thomas. You shouldn't be doing things like that in front of your fiance." She said putting extra emphasis on 'your fiance' so the waitress could hear before displaying the engagement ring on her finger. Then once the waitress left she moved away from Thomas clearly hurt and upset with what he had done, the binder still in front of her as she tried to busy herself with it.

Thomas rolled his eyes, "Don't give me the hurt act. You know I only agreed to marry you, as long as it was open. Besides if you'd work harder at pleasing me, then I wouldn't have to hit on the sexy waitress."

He knew his future wife and himself loved each other. But Thomas liked sex, he loved the feel of a woman writhing under him. He also knew getting his wife just the mix of angry and jealous guaranteed the best sex. She tried to hide her kinks and fetishes, always pretending to be good girl. But ore then once he'd made her admit them to him. That was he knew why she moved him. She was honestly a pretty horrible person. But so was he. She was a corporate lawyer, who loved to manipulate, cheat and scam businesses for her clients. While he was a 14th generation trust fund man. They'd met when taking over a rival to one of his restaurants. Some young couple investing their life savings, they'd managed to break both of them to the point where the man had hung himself and the woman was forced to turn tricks to feed her kid. They'd had such hardcore sex after that, they'd broken two beds.

Issabella scoffed. "Work harder to please you?," she said angrily before leaning in to whisper in his ear so on he could hear. "I did dye my hair for you, and red is so not my color. We also fuck every night and you seem to enjoy it very much."

She commented, her hand moved to his thigh as her hand slowly moved closer to his manhood. She teasing rubbed along the top of his thigh to the inside with a small smile then she moved away once again. He was right their relationship was open but it didn't mean that he couldn't at least keep up appearances. "Yes our marriage is open with the exception of my sister, remember." She warned him as her hand ran through her dyed red hair, she was mostly scared of him getting with her sister. Mainly because she did love him in her own way but her sister always had the tendency to take what she had wanted.

For example, that boyfriend she helped cheat on her sister, he was so close to being her but then her sister unknowingly snatched him from her. Things came easier to Milas and Issabella hated that about her sister, she didn't even have to try. Also Issabella knew Thomas liked redheads and it so happened that Mila was a natural redhead, even if she disliked to describe her sister this way, Mila was beautiful... the last time Isabella saw her at least.

Thomas smirked, "Why when teasing the sexy waitress turns you on? You love to prove your the best love to make me moan your name. Tell me that slutty mind of yours isn't already thinking of ways to make sure I end up cumming a half dozen times in your tight wet holes as soon as we get home."

He grabbed her wrist. Unzipping his fly, so she could feel his hard throbbing member. He knew PDA was one of her secret kinks.

Issabella smiled,"I can't say it hasn't crossed my mind." She commented, moving a bit closer to him as her hand roamed his manhood. Just as her hand began to caress his shaft you could distinctly hear the sound of the jingling of the bell to let them know some had entered the dinner. She nuzzled Thomas' neck as her hand moved against him, her lips kissing softly on the flesh of his neck.

The soft murmurs of a woman talking along with the soft tap of shoes hitting the tiled floor of the diner. She was wearing some light blue jean shorts with a white shirt that said in bold black lettering 'Carpe Diem.' Her red hair swaying as she walked past the two, Issabella's eyes widen as she looked at the girl a bit more. It was Mila.

Her vibrant emerald green eyes didn't even glance at the two who should 'get a room' as most people would say. Issabella was clearly darker than the girl walking past, her slightly pale skin and pouty pink lips. The only thing the girl's had in common would be their button noses which they both had inherited from their mother. Isabella stopped her movements on Thomas' length as she watched her sister sit down two booths away from them, facing this way.

Thomas growled annoyed at his fiancee's decision to stop. Zipping himself back up, he decided to let the woman suffer a bit. Walking over towards the booth, he said, "Hello beautiful, is this seat taken?"

He offered her his card, smiling sexily he said, "Sorry if I'm bothering you, but when I see a beautiful woman, I feel the need to say hi."

Issabella had been shocked when she saw her sister only to grow angry when Thomas left to go flirt with her. She glared ay the back of her fiance's head, Mila looked up to see Thomas. Mila was always sweet and nice. Keyword being was, but in order for her plan to work she had to play along for a while. She smiled at him, keeping her green eyes on the man in front of her then she examined him. "Hey. Thanks but no thanks. I just saw you with her but I'm flattered."

She smiled genuinely before looking back to the menu as she left the card he had put on the table along. She knew his type- it must really affect his ego with how he just got rejected but she couldn't care less at the moment. Nobody got in the way between her and food, not that she was chunky but the girl ate right.

Thomas smirked, "Don't worry beautiful, just making my fiancee a bit jealous. She loves to think she owns me, keeping her on her toes is a good way to prolong a marriage."

Thomas moved back over to his woman. Sitting down he smirked at her. Saying in her ear "Remember that next time you leave me hanging. I love you, but I won't be your bitch. You can't keep me interested, I'll find someone who can."

Soon the food arrived, and he began cutting up his steak.

Mila looked up momemtarily, nodding a bit before examining her menu once again. She ordered her meal, having looked briefly to see that it is her sister. What fun this will be. Issabella scowled at Thomas, half- whispering and half-yelling "Thomas. That was my sister you just flirted with. God, instead of getting all pissed off why couldn't you have been like a normal fiance and ask what was wrong!?"

Her fork dug roughly into her eggs as she had a frown on her face only to see something shift in front of her. There sat her sister, Mila, in front of them with a smile. A smile that gave Issabella the urge to slap right off but she restrained herself, her hand clenching on the fork in it. "Long time no see sis. I'm guessing this is the lucky guy," Mila commented, her eyes holding a glint that Issabella could not describe as she looked over the both of them.

Issabella swallowed the egg roughly, she could feel her heartrate accelerating as she glanced at her sister. Her sister looked well, her naturally red wavy hair complimented her high cheekbones and pouty lips that were stuck in that same goddamn smile that Issabella hated. Issabella smiled back although it was faltering,"Mila, you look... great." The words were forced and may have sounded like it a bit too.

Thomas smirked, "Because you wouldn't tell me, remember when you got that infection and wouldn't tell me for a week when you stepped on that nail few months ago."

Smiling he said, "But what I did just got you to tell me, without having to badger you."

When the sister came over, he kissed her hand, "Wow, no wonder Issabella is worried about you stealing me. Your hot, and a natural red head."Fiancee's thigh to calm her down.

He sat back, putting a hand on his fiancee's thigh. Slowly moving it towards her crotch. Rubbing her crotch to help her calm down and relax. He was glad he'd burned everything that wasn't at the least knee length and a skirt. His future wife has been pissed at first, but he'd bought he all the knee length ((And shorter)) skirts and the wardrobe to go with them.

Mila didn't believe it, she doubted her sister was in love mainly because the girl never could fall in love. She was a heartbreaker after she ruined her 2 year long relationship only to go out with him and dump him soon after. Tricking the one Mila loved to believe Issabella loved him, you know what they say keep your friends close and your enemies closer. It just so happens that her enemy just couldn't get any closer.

"Thanks again," Mila commented before a small smirk took her lips as she turned to her sister. Issabella liked shiny new things, both Mila and her knew it. "I didn't know you wanted to be so much like me Issabella." Mila taunted before continuing. "Now if you wouldn't mind but could you not get so sexual here, it is a family restaurant," Mila commented before looking up to see her order was ready to go. "I'll see you guys at Mom's and Dad's tonight right? Its this whole family dinner for my welcoming..." Mila said with a shrug before getting up and surprisingly flipping her sister off as she left.

Issabella remained a bit dumbstruck, her older sister did not have a mean bone in her body which had made her so easy to manipulate. Fine two can play this game.. Issabella thought with a small smile.

Thomas smirked, "I like her, shes like a slightly slower you. Your a shark and she's a snake can see why you were a bit worried."

Drinking some soda, he said, "So, do we have time to go home an fuck like bunnies, before you try and make me broke, to make her feel jealous, or do we have to get right on that?"

Thomas knew his future wife. She was a cut throat bitch. He had no doubt that while she'd been planning to have fun and show off before, now well now his credit cards were going to need reissuing now. He wondered how many of the"Decided on" things were now being made even more expensive. Not that he cared, they could throw a hundred million dollar wedding every week for a decade and still not be approaching running out of money.

Issabella didn't know if it was supposed to be a compliment or an insult, she took it as both since he had said that she was like her. They were nothing alike. She gave him a nod, sex would be a good way to get rid of this stress, "Let's go home then." Then looking over to her purse that sat right next to her she searched for her wallet, sticking her head inside frantically for a moment before realization dawned on her. "That bitch," she muttered before looking out of the diner window and there was Mila opening Issabella's wallet, then handing money to the pair of homeless guys that sat in part of the patch of garden near the intersections.

It was nice, truly nice it was just how Mila was but... it wasn't her money. Then the girl dug into the plastic bag, grabbing the white foam box and handing it to the pair. She handed the two plastic forks before waving off and the two men gratefully thanked her.

Issabella didn't know to be upset that her sister stole her wallet, gave away her money or be glad that someone did such a nice thing. She took option one, her face was red as she stood up, grabbing both the binder and her purse, clearly peeved. "Stupid bitch steals my wallet and gives my money away," she muttered angrily to herself.

Thomas smirked, as he said, "Like I said like you."

He dropped something into hi fiance's hand. Her Sister's favorite ring, a git from their deceased grand mother. Looking at his fiance, he said, "And I'm the Kamodo Dragon, it's venom is stronger then the snakes, and more fierce then the shark"

Putting a hundred down on the table, he aid, "That's why your marrying me, is it not? Our fun chess games where i always win. Even when I lose it's to lure you into the pace for me to win. Like the time you convinced me not to buy and bull doe that homeless shelter, that was the first night we had sex."

It said something of Thomas's thoughts on the sister's sills, that he had hiss "Shark" smile. Things were finally about to get interesting. He wondered who she'd think took the ring. Heading out they were soon waking towards their loft apartment. Thomas's hand on his bride's waist. He bought the great old building for a steal, wen "Rats' ha been found in the foundation. A week later they and all signs of their nests had mysteriously vanished, almost as if they'd never been their. Thomas got of on dirty business deals. He loved to lie, cheat and steal, to the bored rich boy, life was a chess game.

A small smile formed on her face as she saw the ring in the palm of her hand, Mila would be so pissed once she found out that she had it. Then she remembered how she used to be when she 'lost' stuff and it wasn't pleasant nor did Issabella care, it was her turn to bask in this glory. Ah the homeless shelter, she had a potential client who wanted that building. So in order to get a high-tailed client she convinced Thomas, not that she regretted anything about that night.

Mila wasn't stupid, she had done research on the both of them before coming having learned every dirt thing they've done (...not like that). She went off to her hotwl room, switching on the light before setting the bag of food down and looking into a drawer. There it was her real grandmother's ring, it was a precautionary having bugged the fake ring. She didn't like the thought of stealing but it was her sister so the guilt did last long as she threw Issabella's wallet onto the table before turning on the TV and eating.

Thomas smirked, as they reached his room. Pulling her close he began roughly biting and sucking her neck. He growled low in her ear, "You know I've got to pay you back, for being stupid earlier and letting go of my cock right?"

He practically ripped her top off. He was in a mood that meant she'd be limping for at least the rest of the day. Tossing her bra aside he squeezed her breasts hard enough to bruise. Pinching and yanking her nipples so hard she'd be pulled off of her heeled feet if he didn't adjust her so she couldn't be. Puling her close to bite and suck her neck Hard.

Issabella smiled, she loved it when he got rough with her. "That was my plan all along," she smirked then but then it became a slight grimance s he pulled her nipples. The slight pleasure felt from him kissing her neck neck wasn't as great as he abused her sensitive nubs. Then the pleasure returned as he kissed and bit her neck which would most likely leave a marks on her neck, leaving her to think just how she's gonna cover it up for dinner.

Thomas was always such mix of animal and chess master when like this, he new exactly an where and how to bite suck and slam When he wanted her to have to work to cover her hickies, to blush and whimper and beg for mercy. Suddenly both palms lashing out to shove her HARD. She hit the bed which hit her knees from behind. In a second he was upon her, slamming his hard member hard and deep inside of her. He knew he was too dry or it to be a painless thrust, plus his member was too large But he'd made her wet enough where he wouldn't rip her insides as well. Hate fucking her tight cunt hard His nails digging into her ass so hard their would be crescent marks. They both knew he wanted her to beg and they both knew she'd hold out a long as she could.

Issabella hadn't been expecting that, but she should have expected it since Thomas was unpredictable. She fell onto the bed with an 'Oomp,' only gasp when his member entered her, throwing her head back in pleasure as well as her mouth. Her vocalised her list for him at the moment but of course she wouldn't beg but she would egg him on. "Yes, Fuck me Thomas," she exclaimed before her hand returned the same treatment as she held onto his bicep, her long manicured nails digging into his skin. A small smirk taking her lips before she put her legs arounds him.

Thomas slam fucked her HARD. Pounding himself deep inside of her. thrusting hard and fast as her tight pussy squeezed him He leaned down, biting and sucking her breasts HARD. He yanked her nipples savagely with his teeth. Biting deep into her tits, pinching the skin in a way that wearing a bra afterwards would be a nightmare. Even as the bed continued shaking from his savage thrusts. He scratched her ass deep. Grabbing her wrists he pinned them above her head with one hand. The other slapping her face and tits as hard as he could. He groaned, "You like that you fucking slut, you like your boyfriends big hard dick?"

He kept pounding her deep "Maybe I should put you in hand cuff and go get your sister, you want to watch me fuck her like a slut, you on edge forced to watch?"

Issabella closed her eyes, groaning at the rough fucking that she was clearly enjoying. Her back arching in pleasure as her head was forced more onto the sheets. "Yes, fuck," She exclaimed in pure pleasure before whimpering as he savagely abused her breasts once again. She squirmed upward trying to move away a bit but it only seemed worse since it cause her nipples to her more once he had pulled and let go of her nipple. "You know how I feel about my sister," she said between deep breathes before moving her hips against his as a soft moan escaped her lips. "Besides why would I let you do that since you might just want to keep her to fuck on the side." She did consider him only hers afterall.

He slam fucked her harder faster, and deeper. Furious thrusts, that a normal man would would be using if he was close. But Thomas's stamina was incredible. Pounding her tight pink hole as if he wanted a bat to fit into her cunt. He wanted to hear her scream and decided to get serious. Pulling out two alligator clamps he attached them to her nipples he pulled back hard, yanking the cord attached to the clamps hard enough to force her forward, making if feel as if he was trying to rip her nipples off. Even as he took a large thick dildo and the velcro manacles he kept near the bed. Binding her wrists behind her back, he slammed the dildo into her cunt on high. Before shifting and shoving his member deep into her ass. He knew she both hated an loved anal. Hated it when he did it, but loved the depravity of it. He began ramming her ass as hard and fast as he had her cunt, ignoring her feels digging into his waist.

Issabella's moans and groans increased in both volume and frequency as he began to really fuck her. When he had put the alligator clamps on her nipples and pulled, she screamed in both pleasure and pain but mostly pain. Then she grunted when the dildo replaced his cock, breathing a lot heavier than before. She couldn't help the soft moan that escaped her lips, her heels going into his skin as she held him tightly against her. The dildo was very stimulating but it could never compare to Thomas cock. She groaned in annoyance, always having hated him fucking her back door but it was a lot tighter than her pussy, with a deep sigh she closed her eyes from the pleasure running through her.

Back
Top Bottom