Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Gift of ghost gab (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Wolvenrouge)

*Begin dream sequence*
Krystal hears a man calling out to her in the foggy distance. She can't make out who he is, but something about his tone told her he needed her. she runs through the fog to find him, but as soon as she gets to him, he gets further away! She runs as fast as she can, and it feels like she's not getting anywhere. When she finally gets to him, she finds he's just a faceless soul, asking her for help.
*End dream sequence*

Krystal awoke with a sigh, her long blue hair all in knots again. She got up out of her big blue canopy queen size bed and walked into the large master bathroom to take a shower. "Guess another spirit needs my help. lets hope this one is at least single." she said to herself with a sigh as she turned on the shower, then took off her pink hello kitty pajamas and stepped in. Krystal loved showers. The feel of the hot water all over her body and the way that her shower head was like a light show. It was very soothing. She soon got out and wrapped herself in a plush midnight blue towel that matched her hair. Krystal then slowly brushed her hair out. After doing so, she blow dried it and put it in its usual ponytail. Next it was time to get dressed. Today she chose to wear a light blue sweater and a pair of dark skinny jeans with heeled booties.

"Today will be a good day" she said to herself as she grabbed her purse and walked out of her penthouse apartment to the elevators. Once out, she stopped for a cup of tea and a muffin, and then was off to her job as the singer for the popular rock group "Blue Crystal Revolt." As she walked, she saw many ghosts, but ignored them. She had seen them all her life, so seeing one or two more wasn't out of the ordinary, until she came to the record label. It was here that she saw a spirit who was flickering in and out, and as far as she could tell, was very handsome. "Hmm. That's very odd. Spirits don't usually flicker like that." she thought to herself as she walked through the doors and into the studio.

It was weeks since Richard Frost hit the tree limb and his Harley catapulted him off the bike and into a wall. Miraculously, his body was mostly intact, but he was in a coma, and no one was at all sure if he would ever recover. He lay silent and being fed through a tube in the GORK (God Only Really Knows) ward at the hospital. His spirit however was restless.

It wandered about the neighborhood looking for someone who would listen. No sooner would it find what seemed a willing soul then he would call it back again. and it would disappear from the soul it had contacted. His spirit and soul argued back and forth about it. "Let me find you help!" his spirit argued. "Someone has to know you're really alive and not a vegetable!" but his soul would not relent. Each time it woke up it pulled the spirit back.

Krystal went on with business as usual, but for some reason, she couldn't get that spirit out of her mind. When she came out of the studio and out to the street, she saw that flickering man again. "Curious. why are you flickering like that?" she said more to herself as she stared to look away, ready for some Chinese takeout and a good book. She went to walk away, but something stopped her, she didn't know what it was almost as if it was some kind of force telling her that she should stay. Krystal smiled and stood there, twirling her hair on her finger and waited, curious to know what would happen next.

As he slipped away again, the spirit went to her knowing she was listening. It was prepared this time for a brief stay, and when it could see her standing in the street, it quickly said mercy hospital bed 9567, and just as quickly was called away again as the soul called it back.

The nurses in the Gork unit were a special breed. they cared for bodies, but they treated them like people, members of their family. Kathrine, looked sad as she saw the notice posted at bed 9567. Ricky as they had called this patient was scheduled to be unplugged tomorrow. He had been there 30 days and no one had claimed to miss him, and he'd shown no sign of waking.

The spirit blinked on again in front of Krystal to say "help! 9567 help!"

Krystal nodded her head at the spirit briefly and then raced off to mercy hospital, unsure exactly what she was gonna do, but doing so anyway. When she got to the hospital, she looked for the coma ward, finding it easily and then going to his bed. the nurses were surprised to see her, but just the same she sat by his bed, putting her name to him. She saw the notice on the bed and sighed in releif, knowing she was just in time. now if only she could wake him. Krystal's first thought was to kiss him, and did so, then waited. "please work." she thought, hoping to wake him.

The nurse saw the young girl kiss him and wondered. No one had come to identify the man, and with no identity, he had been scheduled to be taken off support. "Do you know him?" she asked. We have been hoping someone would come forward."

Locked in his body, he had very little control, but as the beautiful woman approached and kissed him, he tried to give a sign. He couldn't move a muscle or open his eyes, but his heart raced, besides that the soft touch of her lips and body against him raised a more instinctual response, and as his heart rate climbed on the monitor, his manhood responded by growing stiff and raised a tent in the thin sheet that was all that was covering his well muscled body. The nurse, who had bathed him daily had never seen such a response. "You must know him! He certainly knows you." She pulled the shut off order from his chart. "I'll leave you two alone" she said quietly as she smiled and closed the door. It wasn't often that a situation like this ended well and she was pleased.

Krystal continued to kiss him, happy that she at least was able to get some response. She stroked his shaft through the sheet, just a little bit embarrassed, considering she had just met the man.. Well, his spirit. Krystal hopped on top of him and began to stroke it more, still blushing. "I'm sorry if this is a little awkward. I'm just trying to help." she said to him as if he could hear her and continued her work, finally feeling comfortable enough to pull the sheet off and stare the snake right in the eye. It was still a little awkward for her, but hey, at least he was hot. she wondered what he's like when he's awake as she started to swallow his shaft with her mouth, running her teeth down it gently as well. "this is so awkward. well, at least it might wake him." she thought to herself with a smile.

Inside his body he was beginning to boil with passion. He couldn't get anything to move, but he could feel the desire continuing to rise deep with in him. He wanted to scream. He felt the tingling deep in his balls and his body responded, with each beat of his heart he shot his seed into her mouth.

Slowly he began to hear her speech, and his eyes opened and began to focus. When he did, he found himself looking at the thin material of her panties were it covered her pussy as she straddled his chest. He couldn't but he could move his eyes and blink. He hoped against hope she would turn around.

She sensed something just then and turned around, noticing he could move his eyes. "well, it appears I'm getting somewhere. this is still kind of awkward for me. i mean i did technically just meet you, but this is to save your life." she said with an unsure smile, kissing him again, trying to get a response.

"Hmm, I wonder if going all the way would help?" she said with a sigh, pulling off her panties and going at it, hoping that she was helping but still feeling a little awkward about it.

His eyes go wide as he sees he straddle him on the bed and lower herself over his stiff cock. He wanted to scream. It felt so good. He tried to rock his hips but they wouldn't move. fought to move his hands, wanting to grab her ass. And suddenly as if he was untied he lifted his hands and grabbed her ass hard. tears started flowing from his eyes.

he held her and squeezed her ass as his cock began to throb.

"Ah!" she squeaked, surprised by his sudden movement, but happy to help. She was glad that he was out of his coma. That meant he was all fixed, but something inside her wouldn't let her stop. She chalked it up to lust she had been feeling for the last few years, unable to get with her guitar player because he had never seen her like that. It felt good to be touched by someone. She hoped that maybe this would lead to something more.

"You're awake. I'm so glad. i was really worried." she said with a slight blush on her cheeks, kissing him tenderly.

He still couldn't move everything but he was definitely back from the dead and he wasn't letting her go just yet. His passion was about to explode, and explode it did as he filled her with his potent seed. He tried to speak, but he couldn't make a sound, but neither would he let go of her holding her impaled on his still hard cock. The door opened again as the nurse came in again, but still he held her tight, not letting her disengage. "Well it seems there has been a dramatic improvement!" the nurse said smiling as she left the room and hung a do not disturb sign on the door.

Krystal almost instinctively cuddled close to him, unsure exactly why. There was just something about him, a pull that she just couldn't fight. She laughed a little at the comment the nurse made and smiled at him, kissing him softly again. She wasn't sure why she was so close to him, it was like a strange gravity. Krystal just layed there next to him cuddling close with his cock still inside her. She was to busy feeling to happy to worry about getting pregnant. Though, something told her that wouldn't really matter much. "This may sound weird, but I think we may have been meant for each other. I can't explain how I feel about about you. its like gravity." she said before kissing him again lightly.

He struggled with words "Thaaaaannnk Yoooooou." was all he could get out. He looked up into her shining eyes. Though he had never seen her before, he felt he knew her. He just refused to let her go. After a few minutes, his cock began to harden again within her. Right now it was the easiest way to communicate with her. He took her hips in his hands and literally slid her up and down his hard cock.

"your welcome." she said with a smile, surprised when he started to thrust, but enjoying it. She couldn't put her finger on it, but she felt like she knew him. It was like a long lost memory she couldn't put her finger on. Krystal moaned as she kissed him, burying her face in his chest and digging her fingernails into his back. he felt so good inside her. it was like they were made for each other, designed to fit exactly right.

He could feel her body lovingly gripping him and he was suddenly able to smile. "Yooouuur miiine" he struggled to say. be fore he fell back asleep. His body was relaxed now. Not stiff and immobile as it had been.

"Yes I am." Krystal said with a smile, cuddling close as she pulled the covers over them and fell asleep in his arms. All that work had made her exhausted too, and he was just so comfortable. It was almost as if they fit together like a puzzle. When she slept, she had that same dream. only this time, when she reached the faceless soul, it was him. Krystal kissed him tenderly and looked into his eyes, knowing she was dreaming yet still wanting to be with him. A thought struck her as she kissed the dream man again. she wondered if he was having the same dream too. she doubted it, but with what just happened, anything was possible.

They were awakened by a knock at the door. The nurse came in and tapped her on the shoulder. "we are so happy you are here. Now that he is conscious again we need to examine him. I'll leave a bowl of soap and water and some towels. Do you think you can clean him up? or should I do it?"

Krystal rubs her eyes a bit then yawns, having enjoyed her nap. "no. that's alright, I'll do it." she says with a smile to the nurse, putting her panties back on and then her skirt. Krystal smiles at him and then watches as the nurse walks out, then she takes the covers off of him, starting to wash his legs and then work er way up. when she was finished, she could see he was badly beaten up., and her heart went out to him. she hoped he was okay. "You're bloodied up pretty badly there love. Do you remember what happened to you?" she asked him, more out of curiosity and concern than anything.

Richard had no memory of the accident, and though his wounds had healed they left a lot of bright red scars, so it was not surprising that she thought he was still bleeding even though there was no blood. Richard watched as he she washed him and smiled. He still wasn't talking much at all, but his eyes followed her everywhere. When she started washing his cock he hardened again, which while it was a natural reaction, was not exactly appropriate since he would be examined in about 15 minutes.

Krystal laughed a little at his reaction, then spoke "Just can't get enough of me can you?" she said with a smirk as she kissed him, giving him a quick hand job to try to tide him over until the examination was over. She really wanted to go further, but she stopped herself, knowing that it would really be awkward if the doc came in while they were in the middle of having sex, again. She kissed him lightly before replacing the cover again and sitting in the chair by the bed, waiting for the doctor to come in.

The doctor came in and was pleased to see his eyes open. "Richard, do you know where you are?" Richard looked puzzled. "Lift your arms" He just laid there. The doctor turned to the nurse. " I thought you said he was responsive?" "he is doctor, to her. " the nurse said pointing to Krystal. "will you show me?" the doctor asked Krystal?

Krystal nodded and smiled, looking to Richard. she looked into his eyes and smiled, then kissed him, hoping for him to lift his arm, not his cock, cause that would just be embarrassing. She squeezed his hand before sitting back down. still watching to see what he would do next. "Please just raise your arm!" she thought to herself, smiling at him and then at the doctor.

his hand squeezed her back and literally pulled her from her seat and back to him. "Sssstttaaaaay" came his slurred speech as he pulled her close to him wanting her back up on his chest. A broad smile broke on his face, and his eyes literally shone.

"Okay." she said with a light smile, cuddling close and sort of sitting in his lap. Krystal looked to the doctor and kind of blushed, a little bit embarrassed, but he had told her to show him. She guessed she did what he had ask. Krystal kissed Richards head softly and put her head on his shoulder, wondering what he would do next, and what the doctor would say. She looked around the small bleak room and thought to herself "this room needs some balloons, and I'm gonna bring him a bear. everyone needs a bear in the hospital." The room was a stark white with blue and white sterile tile floors, white walls and two big windows by the bed. Krystal decided that she would bring some things to brighten the room. even he must hate how hopeless this room felt.

Back
Top Bottom