Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Nazi-Themed Futa Roleplay

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lady Toran

Moon
I'm in a bit of a Nazi Mood right now. I was thinking we could do an RP where I play as a Green-Eyed, Red-haired Futa/Shemale Nazi Officer in charge of a prison for POW's that also torture their prisoners for information, where she is also the leading torture expert. She was created from some secret Nazi Experiment to create some a type of super women, incredible strength, speed, endurance and other amazing physical feats. She will use whatever methods are at her disposal to get information out of her prisoners, torture, rape, whatever is necessary. Those of you that are you interested, would play a POW from an enemy country, they can be of any gender. We can do consensual, nonconsensual, or even both. If you're interested, hit me up in PM's. :3

Simultaneously, we could also do a scenario where my character, who is a Nazi Officer, grew up with a childhood friend born of another country, whether it be the USA, the Soviet Union, Poland, France, whatever while in Germany, and due to the rise of the Nazi Party, her friend had moved away, and they had reconnected after a while for whatever reasons.

FutaSupreme1992 said:
I'm in a bit of a Nazi Mood right now. I was thinking we could do an RP where I play as a Green-Eyed, Red-haired Futa/Shemale Nazi Officer in charge of a prison for POW's that also torture their prisoners for information, where she is also the leading torture expert. She will use whatever methods are at her disposal to get information out of her prisoners, torture, rape, whatever is necessary. Those of you that are you interested, would play a POW from an enemy country, they can be of any gender. We can do consensual, nonconsensual, or even both. If you're interested, hit me up in PM's. :3

I'd love to play both (consentual & non-) from a male perspective, assuming you'll be a truthful futa.
Do you want me to evolve into futa? it can be done.
Otherwise, i stay male.
I dream of rape.... to be honest.

Green eye and red hair, also futa? Well, it is an oxymoron for a "Nazi". Still, being an experiment and also the lead torturer and supposed boss in a POW prison... the perfect pet for the REAL Lagerkommandant.

Of course it does not mean that I won't consider playing. :)
I would consider a non-consensual female character... or two....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom