Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Vampire and Her Mate(Deviant Desires and FutaFanatic)

FutaFanatic

Supernova
(The image I provide is her basic look but she is dressed in normal clothes and is human)

Michelle was standing just outside the front door to her parent's house, her mother tossing her belongings right out into the yard. The whole time the older woman was shouting at her, Michaelle was simply taking her things and setting them in a box. Most of it was pictures of wolves, vampires and the like On top of it was some stuffed plush toys of the same creatures. She glared at her mother, refusing to let the woman put her down like this.

But after she paused in her bitching, Michelle spoke up."Well I'm so sorry mother if I would rather go out and party with my friend's and have fun while I'm young. At least I'm not sleeping around like you did" The two of them seemed to go on like this for months and this was the breaking point for both of them. So when they said their last words which sounded much like 'I hate you' and 'Fuck off' The mother slammed her door and Michelle finished packing her things which fit in two boxes. In the driveway was her motorbike, a small trailer hitched on the back.

Where was she going?

The stranger had witnessed the events from over the road, keeping to the shadows as her kind needed to do when required. It was early but she wanted to go out, she was bored.

The shadows of the alleyway kept her concealed, her body hidden beneath a long overcoat and a figure hugging black dress. Her red lipstick was as scarlet as her hair and there was more than a tinge of that redness to her eyes too, eyes that watched Michelle leave on her motorcycle.

Tempting, thought the woman, having noticed the girl's interest in all things occult. She had been out for a number of weeks now, desperately seeking and searching for someone to amuse her during the long years but no-one had been promising. This had been the first time anyone had piqued her curiosity in ages and so she moved, swiftly, suddenly and faster than the human eye could capture as she silently followed the girl on the motorcycle to wherever she might be heading.

For the moment Michelle had no where to really go. Her friend's wouldn't be able to keep her around, given their parents were just as strict as her own, but didn't mind their interest in all things occult. So with a sigh, she parked her bike just outside a local park, looking around and enjoying the sights, especially the sky as the darkness consumed it and stars faintly lit up the black. It was then Michelle realized that she no longer had a home to go to, a place to call her own when needing sanctuary.

Unaware of her follower, Kim rolled her bike over to a nearby bench, mixed emotions washing over her when she sat down. When her anger finally faded and allowed her to take in what just happened, Michelle leaned forward a bit and held her face in her hands. With a whine sh began to cry, the girl letting her feelings wash out, given she thought she was alone now, despite her secret follower.

The stranger kept right on Michelle's heels as she approached the park. Seeing her dismount and walk into the park on foot, the stranger stopped and dived into the shadow of a nearby building, a sole streetlight illuminating the spot where Michelle sat.

She had intended to approach rapidly, using her abilities to lure the young girl into talking to her but as she got close, she noticed that her intended victim was crying.

She remembered crying, a strange behaviour. It had been so long since tears had flowed from her eyes, she could barely remember the feeling. But she knew that it came with strong emotions and an inability to control oneself. It was strange and yet oddly fascinating. She knew that simply diving in and trying to chat up the girl would have poor results. She slowed her approach to a walk, the evening breeze causing her coat to flutter around her ankles. She took a seat at the other end of the bench and tried to think of an opening statement.

"Are you not feeling well?"

When she felt a presence join her on the bench and speak, Michelle took a moment to stop her crying and wipe away her tears. With a deep breathing and a clearing of her throat, Michelle turned to the woman."M-My parents..kicked me out of the house..I have no one to run to and nowhere to go...My friends can't take me in and I have no money at all.."Michelle whined a bit, returning to her soft cries, not sure how this woman beside her could help.

Sticking out from one of her boxes was a pair of thigh high boots , One of her vampire plush toys sticking out from one of them.

"Oh," replied the woman, crossing her legs in front of her. She had absolutely no idea how to respond to this statement.

This really hadn't been how she had intended it to go. Rather than the thrill and excitement her presence normally engendered once she started to seduce someone, this one was crying and unhappy. Maybe a quick change of circumstances would help?

"So you need accommodation? A place to stay perhaps?" she stated, wondering whether her dwelling would even be suitable for a human. She knew there was nothing in the refridgerator and the place hadn't been properly cleaned in years, ever since she ate the maid.

"I may know somewhere. An old hotel, owned by a friend of mine. I'm sure they would not begrudge me opening it up for you."

Michelle still cried, only stopping after she realized what the woman offered. The girl pried herself away from her hands, giving the woman a teary eyed look before wiping it away."R-Really? y-you would do that for..a stranger like me?"She asked with a hopeful smile. She was a bit confused as to why she was so eager to help the now homeless girl, wondering if there was a catch to the idea. But for now she would see how things worked out before questioning it. But the more she would give her attention to the stranger, the more she felt a strange but strong and powerful presence within the cloak and behind the feminine voice

She could sense the young girl's confusion. She had been too forward, too eager to help. Dammit, she was so used to picking up drunken strangers, she had forgotten how to hold a proper conversation. She maintained her steady smile and adjusted her aura to appear trustworthy.

"The hotel has been closed for years but it will be a roof over your head and shelter while you find something more appropriate. I don't like seeing pretty young things like you alone on the cruel streets. "

It seemed a strange statement to make especially as the woman only appeared to be late 20s or early 30s at most.

"My name is Kirsty and I want to help if I can. Are those your things?"

Michelle smiled a bit when the woman assured her things would be fine one way or another. But what made her really smile was the fact that this woman was eager and wanting to help her out so she wouldn't refuse. So as she wiped away the last of her tears, Michelle looked over to her things and nodded softly."Yes.those are mine..Also, My name is Michelle."She mumbld, smiling now as it seemed she at least had somewhere to stay for the night."Thank you for helping me Kirsty...thank you so much.."

Kirsty felt relieved. It had been years possibly decades since she had to deal with human emotions. She helped Michelle with her belongings as she stood up and prepared for the brief walk to the hotel.

"I had similar problems when I was younger," she stated. "But a kind stranger changed my fortunes so I consider this a form of repayment if you will."

Michelle nodded with a smile, following the woman, walking her bike as hse followed Kirsty to the hotel."Well thank you again. I'm just glad there are nice people around here still."The girl looked around, wondering just where the woman had come from, feeling a strange, ominous presence about her but never questioned it."Is there any way I would be able to repay you?"

Kirsty suppressed a giggle. Oh how she would repay her, she just was blissfully unaware of it right now.

"I wouldn't hear of it," she replied as she led the way towards the hotel. "You have no home and I assume no money else you would be staying at a motel of some sort. All I require is company and someone to talk to. I can be... lonely sometimes."

She considered the young lady as they walked together. She seemed... confident, defiant certainly from what she had witnessed at the house but there was an innocence to her and she appeared to be open to new ideas. The collection of items Kirsty had seen in the trailer indicated an interest in dark things and she hoped to capitalise on this once she saw the hotel which certainly exuded a 'spooky' air.

"How about you? Do you not have any friends that could help you? I would have thought you would be surrounded with people eager to assist."

Michelle smiled more when the woman simply asked for company, something Michelle was able to offer. So as they walked to the hotel, Michelle was now walking beside Kirsty, her eyes moving to the ground for a moment. This woman was willing to help her and asked for no real kind of payment, Michelle began to smile, happy to know people like her still existed in this world.

"Well I do have friends that would love to help me..but their parents are just like mine and I doubt they would take me in. So Instead of bothering them, I decided to just go on my own.."Michelle's voice was a bit depressed, knowing full well that her friends could take her in, their parents not exactly liking her company, given the things she was into.

"A pity," replied Kirsty. "You seen bright, educated, able. Why on earth would they not be kind enough to give you accommodation?"

She suspected that she knew the answer. The family she had come from reeked of holiness and virtue and few of these taints were upon their daughter it seemed. Besides, it didn't matter. What mattered was that the fly was following the spider into its web.

"Never mind, I can understand intolerance," she continued, as if she had read Michelle's thoughts. "I have suffered much of it in my time and I simply choose to spend my time with those who have open minds rather than those who are closed, stupid and dull. Life is far too short to ignore the pleasures of life, don't you agree?"

She let herself smile, the ruby red lips parting a little as she giggled at the irony of her statement.

Michelle shrugged a bit when asked about herself, the girl looking to her boxes for a moment and smiled."Well I can't exactly say..but..if you promise not to think less of me I'll show you once I get settled into a room." Michelle's passion and interests was something she couldn't explain, not to some stranger whom she had no idea what they were like. She hated to lose a chance for a place to stay just by simply explaining her fantasies.

However she esaed up a bit when Kirsty explained she dealt with much the same in her own life, now only seeking to enjoy life as much as she could. So with a soft, happy breath she nodded."Yeah..why waste time controlling everything when you can enjoy it by being free and expressing yourself.."She answered with a giggle. "How old are you anyway?"She asked, growling at herself for not asking that sooner.

Kirsty smiled and dodged the question.

"Some would say old enough to know better. I tend to think that you're as old as you feel and I certainly feel as if I'm still a teenager."

They rounded a corner, coming into a more run down part of town. Some of the places here were boarded up or seemed to have a shabbier sort of clientele. A few stray people saw Kirsty coming and immediately looked away, doing their best to look busy. She saw all of them but denied them the satisfaction of reacting. Instead she led on until the steps of a small boarded up hotel appeared beside them.

"Here we are," she stated, leading them round to a small door in the side of the building. "Steven, the owner, keeps saying that they will renovate it but until he has the funds to do so, he prefers to keep it boarded up. But the inside is still... acceptable."

Kirtsy pushed the stiff door open and stepped inside, taking a moment to light a candle that she had left to the side. "There's no power yet, I will need to go and start the generator in the basement later but there's candles a plenty, as long as you don't mind the spooky atmosphere."

Michelle giggled a bit when the woman dodged the question and didn't exactly have an answer. The girl simply left it alone, not wanting to upset Kirsty as they were led through the darker parts of town. Though she looked as everyone turned away, almost as if they were afraid of the older woman's presence. The teen thought nothing of it as they came to the hotel. A smile painted her face, seeming to like spooky ominous things.

Once inside, Michelle took a candle of her own and lit it up, looking around a bit to admire the atmosphere within the hotel."It's fine really, doesn't bother me much at all. just means it will be a bit quiet and relaxing for me."Michelle took another moment to take in the darkness before moving closer to Kirsty."So where will I be staying?"

Kirsty was glad that the darkness obscured her wicked smile. She knew full well where she would be staying in time but for now, there was no point in frightening the girl.

"Follow me, I'll show you to your room," she replied.

The hotel had been closed for years and so was in a poor state of repair. When Kirsty had come to move in, she had turfed out a bunch of squatters who had made the place even more of a pig sty. In time though, she had been able to at least make it appear acceptable although the majority of her work had taken place in the basement which she had turned into a fine abode for herself.

She strode up the stairs, advising Michelle to avoid the thirteenth step as it was rotten. They made their way onto the first floor where Kirsty seemed to recall there was a room that was presentable. Taking a few more turns, she eventually showed her to a small room with a double bed and a wardrobe. There wasn't much else but it would do.

"Here," she stated. "I'm sorry for the state of the place but I hope you will find some comfort here for now."

Michelle could tell the place was old and in need of repair. Various patches of holes along the walls and ceilings made sure that was now, the cobwebs not helping at all either. She began to wonder how much o the place was falling apart, or even when the building would just come down on tip of them. So Michelle hesitantly followed, avoiding that thirteenth step as advised when moving up the stairs, hopeful that her room was at least hospitable.

Though when she saw the room she smiled, happy to see she could sleep there and be comfortable. With a giggling smile she hugged Kirsty tight."Thank you so much, this will do jut fine.."She assured before moving her things into the room. she looked to Kirsty and gave her a bit of a smile. Once she had herself calmed down from the excitement, Michelle unpacked her things, tossing her stuffed vampire onto the bed along with a purple pillow. Joy seemed to fill her as she unpacked, her worries and suspicions seeming to fade when the thought of haing this room to herself ran through her head.

On the floor by the door, she set down a pair of knee high leather boots as well a her thigh high black heels. With a humming giggle the girl continued to unpack, Kirsty finding her placing various almost gothic lie clothes and other things around the room or even in the wardrobe. While she was raised by a more holy family, Michelle liked the darker side, though she was innocent on the inside and out, what she fantasized about and dressed in from time to time was sure proof that she loved mytical beings like vampires and the like."I-I hope you didn't mind me..having all this stuff around.."

"Don't be silly," replied Kirsty as she watched Michelle unpack. "I want you to feel at home here."

She didn't react to the items that Michelle was unpacking but merely observed as the young lady unpacked. She was unfamiliar with some of the things, modern life had moved on since the last time she went out with the purpose she had this evening but she approved of the quantities of red, black and purple that seemed to exist in Michelle's wardrobe.

"I want this place to be your safety, your home," she continued. "I live downstairs, in the basement where it's cooler. All I would ask is that you let me sleep in during the mornings, I tend to feel quite weak then. I shall leave you to settle in."

Kirsty made to leave, knowing full well that it would not be the last that Michelle saw of her that night.

Michelle smiled when the woman showed indifference to the things and welcomed Michelle to make herself at home. And if that were true, then Michelle hoped that she could be allowed to live her more than intended, given the woman was so nice already. So when the woman left to turn to bed, Michelle hummed softly, arranging the room as she saw fit, replacing the sheets and pillows from the bed with her own. A red blanket with purple sheets and black pillows. Those three grew to be her favorite colors, though she went overboard with it she didn't really care.

Once she was finally satisfied with the room, Michelle laid down on her bed, hugging her stuffed toy before sighing in content and just relaxing there, not quite tired just yet."Mmm...M-Maybe leaving that house wasn't so bad after all.."

The dreams came swiftly.

A cool breeze blew through the room although there were no windows open and as the gentle movment of air traversed Michelle's form, it was hard to tell whether it was the breeze that caressed her or the tender fingertips of a lover. It brushed her hair and teased her neck, as if something was moving over her, gently teasing her softest spots.

It was warm in the room but just as with the breeze, it was hard to tell if it was coming from the building or a rising fire within the young girl.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Kirsty lay down below in her bed, picturing Michelle as she slept. Her consciousness was elsewhere, placing lurid thoughts into the young woman's dreams but her body burned with desire. She still had her scent and hungered to feel the warm body against her cold one, to feel the rush of blood as it surged through her. Kirsty caressed her moist slit as she moaned, letting her most perverse thoughts move through the ether and into the sleeping woman above her.

Michelle thought nothing of it, loving the mix of heat and cool air washing over her. The combination was enough to drop her into a soft, pleasant slumber, something she hadn't gotten in days thanks to her mother. All her worries seemed to fade, her sadness replaced with joy thanks to Kirsty. Though still she had no clue just what was really going on as she slept.

As she slept, Michelle was content and smiling until those perverse thoughts smacked into her, the teen stirring around a bit, watching as the fuzzy images soon grew clear, seeing exactly what the woman wanted Michelle to see in her sleep."Mmmm..."She moaned, her slit slowly burning with need and drooling with want through the dreams in her slumber.

Kirsty could feel the awakening of Michelle's arousal and it excited her further. Yes, this one would be perfect to corrupt, to take her blood, her life... Kirsty plunged her finger into her pussy, fingering herself and letting her perverse thoughts transfer straight to her intended victim.

Thoughts of being ravaged by a powerful lover, of being caressed, sucked and finally penetrated flowed up through the building, Kirsty's lust powering Michelle's dark dreams. She would feel many hands and lips over her skin, feel the violation of her most intimate holes, bringing her to powerful orgasms as she gave herself over to her darkest desires. And then she could feel the pleasure of baring her neck, exposing her weakest spot as soft lips closed over her tender flesh before biting down and letting her life blood flow from her.

Kirsty's finger pumped in and out of her as she clutched her breast through her black silk nightdress, letting the thunderous orgasm flow into Michelle, bringing her closer to letting herself go.

Michelle now began to squirm as the woman flooded her with those dark yet enticing images. Her loins burned more, a steady flow of juices trailed down her legs and onto the bed, light moans leaving the young girl's lips as it almost felt so real. The touches, kisses, everything, it felt as though she was really experiencing it all. But when the orgasm like sensations ravaged her form, Michelle began to breath heavy, her movements becoming more frequent, the images and forced emotions bringing her strangely enough to a powerful orgasm. And when Kirsty would reach an orgasm of her own, Michelle with arch back, gasping with wide eyes as she awoke with a rough moan, her juices flooding out of her when she came.

Back
Top Bottom