Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Futa moth queen seeks females to serve her...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphicSeductress

Super-Earth
For thousands of years, the ancient creature known as Mistress Moth had been sealed within a hidden ruin, trapped within her cocoon in an eternal sleep. All that stands between her and a new world to conquer is someone stumbling upon her resting place and freeing her. And one day, a group of female explorers happen to awaken Mistress Moth...and who also happen to be the perfect women for the Mistress to take as her own and prepare for her conquest.

Simply put, I would play a futanari moth woman found by your characters (several female explorers; I could settle for just one if you'd prefer) who seduces and enthralls them one by one, making them into her sex/breeding slaves and eventual fellow moth-women. As that might suggest, hypnosis and transformations are must-haves and impregnation is strongly desired (though I would be willing to have a female Mistress Moth lay eggs in the women). Other kinks I would like to include are lactation, breast growth, addiction, and female-to-futa transformation.

If interested, let me know![/i]

RE: Magical Girl Corruption! (Females and/or Futas)

Wow, this looks extraordinarily interesting. I absolutely would be interested in trying this out, if you would. I'm actually doing a monster girl story right now with 3ngag3, albeit on the side of the monsters. I'd be utterly down for doing this on either side if you are. :)

RE: Magical Girl Corruption! (Females and/or Futas)

Wow I really would be interested in this as well if you would have me. Thank you in advance.

RE: Purification and Corruption (Futa/Futa)

This would be interesting to read, I think...

Well this is fascinating! I normally do Futa myself (well, transgender anyway), but I'd play a cisgender woman for this! I'm new and a bit inexperienced, but is this still open?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom