Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking sapphic[+] satisfaction [Futa/F, Futa/Futa]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SapphicSeductress

Super-Earth
I'm currently in the mood for an RP where my female character is turned into a futa against her will. I have a few ideas here, but I'm certainly open to any others. You can view my kinks here.

Battle Against the Succubus Queen: The valiant swordswoman's strength and spirit triumphed against the Succubus Queen's many demonic underlings, and now she approaches the evil demon herself. But she could have never imagined just how powerful the Succubus Queen's magics were...for with a few quick spells, the swordswoman finds herself naked, her breasts doubled in size, and her clit grown into an eight-inch cock...that she can't help but to think about using.

The Web of the Moth Mistress: An evil futa moth-woman has been abducting women in the woods. When a swordswoman volunteers to hunt down the moth-woman, she discovers the moth-woman's hypnotic charms and sensual magics. After being cocooned with a womb filled with cum, the swordswoman emerges as a futa moth-woman herself, obedient to her mistress...and bearing her young.

The Hive: A lone scout exploring the far reaches of space suffers a ship malfunction, and crash-lands on an undiscovered planet. Fortunately for her, its female inhabitants find her and bring her to their home. Unfortunately for her, the alien queen intends to make her part of her harem, and when an alien aphrodisiac causes the scout to grow a cock, she decides that her newest sex-slave shall also be her breeding-slave—both to fertilize her eggs and to carry them.

The Fall of a Fairy: Based on the Fairy Fighting game. Hapless fairies turned into futas and corrupted by a parasite attached to their ass prey on the innocent fairies, using them for their pleasure and eventually birthing a parasite to infest their victims to corrupt them. When one innocent fairy finds herself ambushed by a fallen fairy, she doesn't realize how much fairies like her come to enjoy becoming fallen fairies...

RE: Futa/Female RP scenarios!

this sounds interesting private message me and give me some more detail if there are any.

RE: Futa/Female RP scenarios!

I'm interested. Send me a PM and we'll work on something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom