Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Perfect Cock...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetsarah

Planetoid
I am editing this thread. I have a new idea that I am craving. I would prefer a female who enjoys playing Futa for this!

The Perfect Cock (FxFuta):
Sarah and Jessie are roommates, and have only known each other for a few months. They are at the point of getting comfortable with each other as friends. Sarah's Roommate has a secret, she is a Futa. Not only a Futa, but her Penis is perfect. Anyone who lays eyes on it, will eventually submit to it. It's not always right away, however. Depending on the individual. The more reluctant the person is, the longer it might take.

Sarah has always been a straight good girl, with a boyfriend. Jessie, is always single and has sex often with her "fans" as she calls them. Up until this point, she has kept everything a secret. But now that they are forming a friendship, Jessie opens up to Sarah about being a Futa. Sarah being the nice respectful girl, accepts Jessie for who she is and doesn't move out. But is not interested in Jessie sexually. Jessie, has other ideas. Jessie begins to tear down Sarah's reluctance by constantly talking about her endowment, accidentally showing it off, walking around naked, and so on.

Sarah can't help but be attracted to this....Perfect Cock....

Anyone like this idea?

RE: F wanted for this one....

This sounds fun. I'd love rp this if your still looking. PM me if you're interested

If you still are looking for a partner, I'm interested to hear more about this. Pm me. ^^

Sounds like it could be really good kinky fun, I'd be interested in something like this.

Hot for this one again. Would like to play today...

Also....Very hot for Futa! :) PM me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom