Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Avatar: the Secret Waterbending (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hapto

Super-Earth
My name is Hapto, and while I've already posted a general 'roleplay requests' thread detailing what I'm about, this is a request for a very specific idea.

Waterbending. The ability to manipulate, move, heat/cool and invigorate the water around you, be it in a pool, in the air, inside vines or even (for a true master) all the fluids inside of a person's body. Think about that, in the context of this site, for just a few moments before reading on.​

Hopefully you have that same dark smile I had when I thought of all the roleplay possibilities for this ability.

The roleplay premise is simple: a prideful character from the Avatar: Last Airbender / Legend of Korra universe (e.g. Azula, Korra or other) is captured by a Master Waterbender. The reason and backstory will differ for which character is captured, but the main thing is that this disgraced Master has spent years researching the healing arts of waterbending on the human body, but didn't stop at healing. They went further, into the forbidden art of Bloodbending, and further still, figuring out how to control the fluids inside a person to manipulate their entire body, inside and out. And they've always taken great pride in finding all the ways to drown a victim in sensation and want, desire and denial, until their mind breaks and soul crumbles to the will of the smiling Master.

Now they've finally captured their greatest specimen yet, the prideful, arrogant [insert victim's name here]. And they're looking forward to taking their victim down a peg or twelve, and showing them sensations and needs they never could have imagined they possessed.

Obviously a knowledge and interest in Avatar is required, and basic literacy (pride in your work enough to at least check for typos) is desired. If you're still interested then PM me and can discuss more specifics.

Hopefully hear from you soon.

RE: Avatar: the Secret Waterbending

Returning after a while and still looking for this one - so *bump*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom