Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Corridors

darkangel76

.:The Vampiric Fae:.
Supporter
33nxk6p.jpg

Corridors
(These are the halls that run along each and every floor (1st - 4th) of the castle, there is also a system of corridors within the Dungeons.)

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname): Gwendolyn Borogove (Wendy)
Attire: Slytherin Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Slytherin/2nd year.
Wand: Ebony, Phoenix tail feather, 8&1/4 in, supple.
Location: The Corridors (1st Floor, heading to The Great Hall).
Tagging: Anyone.
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Morning.

Wendy pushed open the doors from the Dungeons and began to quickly make her way along the corridors toward The Great Hall. She was glad to be back and eager to start the new school year at Hogwarts University. She had a feeling it was going to be quite the year indeed so long as she played her cards right. Plus, she was no longer a first year and had the whole 'new student' deal under her belt and behind her. Now was the time to make friends and contacts, to seek out relationships and connections that would take her to places she could only dream about. Of course, there were some who seemed more promising than others. It was just a matter of whether or not they noticed... but it was hard to tell when you were always told you had the face of someone infamous in wizarding history. Just... why that face? It made her scowl to think on it.

Trying to clear her head, Wendy ran her fingers through her red hair and continued her way through the stone corridors. Her mind was spinning with all the possibilities of what the year held in store for her. It was so open, full of so much opportunity. She could only hope that things worked in her favor.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Name (Nickname):Stacey Jones
Attire:school robes with a pink cameo tank top with blue jeans and black boots.
House/Year:raven claw 1st year
Wand:6 inches ,cedar,unicorns hair
Tagging:anyone
Time:Tuesday, September 5, 2073; Morning"

Stacey was walking from the sorting hat in deep thought. She was going to spend her first year at a new school in the same house as her old School. She looked down at the crest that was now on her robes. She ran a finger thou her hair hoping she could make some friends and maybe meet someone special . She made her way to the great hall.
(exit to the great hall)

my_slytherin_boy_by_sweetsara234-d33go7w_zps97517ae6.jpg
zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Lucius Sarathorn.
Attire: Vest.
House/Year: Slytherin / Second Year.
Wand: 12 1/2 Inches, Phoenix Feather core, Yew wood.
Location: 1st floor, standing outside the great hall's doors.

Lucius ran his hand through his hair in an instinctive reaction to boredom. The great hall has been filling up, student by student passing him by to enter. He hated when people made him wait, but he'd indulge them anyway. After all, it was a better outcome than going in there alone and having himself be swarmed by Slytherin first years eager for attention and full of questions. His back was leaned against a wall right next to the door, his eyes scouting the groups of people walking in. A few girls here and there giggled at him, a few came up to him only to be ignored or dismissed.

"I hate mornings."

He mumbled to himself, in his distinctive Russian accent as a yawn escaped his lips soon after. He spotted a few of his friends walking into the hall, and waved. They asked if he would enter and he motioned with his head that he will in a minute. It was kind of a chore, he'd already done this last year. Still, she'd asked him to wait for her and so here he was, wasting time until she came.

k3874h.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname): Gwendolyn Borogove (Wendy)
Attire: Slytherin Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Slytherin/2nd year.
Wand: Ebony, Phoenix tail feather, 8&1/4 in, supple.
Location: The Corridors (1st Floor, heading to The Great Hall).
Tagging: Anyone; Lucius.

As Wendy neared the doors leading to the Great Hall, she noticed a very certain someone leaning against the wall. She knew exactly who he was though they'd only really spoken in passing the year before. This year, she hoped that might be different, that perhaps maybe he could see past the ghastly red hair and face that looked way too much like a particular witch's and possibly talk to her. Though really, she could only be so lucky. She wasn't one to be so forward, but secret pining only got one so far. Eventually, actions had to speak for themselves if one was to get anywhere in life and every time she looked at him... she knew what she wanted. It had always killed her to see him with others when she had always wanted it to be her that was that lucky one. But... could that ever be?

At that thought, Wendy giggled to herself. The idea was almost amusing, but she knew what she wanted, what she hoped for. Walking up to Lucius, she felt her mouth go dry, but doing her best to hide her nerves and fear, she licked her lips and smiled.

"Hi, Lucius," Wendy said, her hand moving to flick at her hair. "Waiting for someone? It's not like you to wait for anyone." She then gave him a coy smile as she pushed open the door to the Great Hall. She brushed ever so slightly against him as she walked by wondering if he'd follow her inside.

(Exits to The Great Hall)

my_slytherin_boy_by_sweetsara234-d33go7w_zps97517ae6.jpg
zv911k.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Lucius Sarathorn.
Attire: Vest.
House/Year: Slytherin / Second Year.
Wand: 12 1/2 Inches, Phoenix Feather core, Yew wood.
Location: 1st floor, standing outside the great hall's doors.

How long had it exactly been since he was standing out here? He'd lost count of time as he sneered at everyone walking past him. Anyone that wasn't Slytherin, or to be more specific, pure-blood at least in one parent knew to avoid Lucius unless they willingly sought humiliation. There was no one to represent the arrogance and superiority of Slytherin than himself. Yet there he was, waiting on someone. "I'm going to tranfigurate Minerva when I see her." He snarled to himself, sighing as his arms crossed. Out the corner of his eyes, he saw the ghastly haired figure approach him and in a moment of desperate confusion he turned towards her.

"Did you spend too much time staring at your own ass in the girl's bathroom again, Min--" A double take, and it was not her.

His eyes fell on this woman, with fierce, Hawk like eyes and hair that looked like it had a soul of it's own, wild and flowing down to her breasts. His eyebrow raised curiously as she finally reached him and greeted him. He did nothing but flash a small smirk that wrapped around his lips at the sight of her, more so than the teasing comment that followed. He'd been asking himself that same question all day, yet there she was reminding him of it anyway. Finally he was at his wit's end, Minerva can go alone and he'd waited enough. A thought that became increasingly convincing as she ever so coyly brushed herself against him and made her way inside. A little wave of his wand, and the books settled beside him lifted into the air and began to follow him as he followed her, right through the Great Hall's doors.

Finally he spoke to her, his accent adding a somewhat intimidating, yet daring tone to his words.

"I wait for the person who's worthy of my attention. She failed, you caught me off guard and succeeded. Congratulations." He grinned coyly, and walked behind her.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging:[/b} anyone

Stacey stops in the corridors seeing she has time to spare. She sets her white kitten down and then sits on her feet playing with it. she cooed to it and took out a peace of string and dangled it before the cat. She was telling it about her day. She watched the students go by some stopping to pet the cat saying how cute she was. Stacey smiled and but at the same time she was feeling a little alone but she knew she would meet up with Nikki and Ellie later.

1j4zrc.png
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Zachary Donovan, Zach
Attire:Slytherin Uniform
House/Year:Slytherin, 4th Year
Wand:9", Oak, Unicorn
Tagging:Cameron, Anyone
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073; Morning

14t55dt.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Cameron Donovan, Cam
House/Year:Slytherin, 2nd Year
Wand:10", Willow, Veela
Tagging:Zachary, Anyone

As the two walked out into the corridors Zachary looked down to a spot right outside the doors of the great hall and smiled, "Come on boy" ,he stated. A small German Shepherd puppy perked up and within seconds was right at Zachary's feet, the pup must've found his way out of the dorms and found Zachary. This wasn't unusual for Zachary the pup always seemed to be able to track him down if left alone for too long.

Cameron let out a laugh when he seen the dog, "Wow he actually found you in this huge place" ,he said. The two lived in a large house but Hogwarts was massive compared to that, Cameron had to admit the dog was smart especially for a puppy.

"Of course he found me he always does" ,Zachary responded with a hint of pride in his voice. The two continued to walk with Bane in between them, they came across a young woman playing with her cat. Cameron's kitten Jasper poked his head out of Cameron's robes after picking up the other cat's scent.

"Get back in there" ,Cameron told the kitten quietly. Just then the cat jumped from Cameron's pocket and walked up to the young woman and sniffed her before turning and looking to her cat. "Sorry he's just curious, I'm Cameron and this is my brother Zachary" ,he told the young woman.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging:[/b} Zachary and Cameron

Stacey looked up with a smile as she watched the other kitten sniff snow. She watched how snow sat on her hunches looking at the cat sniffing her like huh who are you. Stacey smiled and let out a soft giggle saying "its okay Snow say hi". She looked then turned back to the boys and said "My name is Stacey nice to meet you this kitten here is Snow". She turned to the other kitten and reached out to scratch it behind the ears saying "what a cute little kitten".

She stood up to let the cats play for a bit by them self's. She looked at the two boys and said "what classes are you taking first iam in charms. " She took a quick look at her hello kitty watch and saw she still had time to spare so she just forced herself to relax even thou she was nervous around the boys.

1j4zrc.png
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Zachary Donovan, Zach
House/Year:Slytherin, 4th Year
Wand:9", Oak, Unicorn
Tagging:Cameron, Anyone

14t55dt.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg
zv911k.jpg

Name (Nickname):Cameron Donovan, Cam
House/Year:Slytherin, 2nd Year
Wand:10", Willow, Veela
Tagging:Zachary, Anyone

"That's Jasper, he likes to sniff around" ,Cameron stated in response with a small laugh. He smiled when she complimented the kitten Cameron had gotten him over the summer when Zachary got Bane and hasn't let the cat out of his sights since then. When Stacey asked what classes they had first Cameron pulled his schedule from his pocket and took a look at it, "I have Care of Magical Creatures first" ,Cameron told her. "Zachary what class do you have?" ,he asked looking to his brother.

"Care of Magical Creatures same as you Cam" ,Zachary told Cameron in response. He then looked to Stacey, "If you want we can walk you to class before we go to ours" ,he offered. Zachary could tell Stacey was nervous and that this was her first year at the school so he wanted to be helpful.

358ciuo.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname): Noelle Whitman
Attire: Gryffindor Uniform and Robes.
House/Year: Gryffindor/2nd year.
Wand: Holly, Dragon heartstring, 9 in, fairly flexible.
Location: The Corridors (1st Floor, fairly empty, just finished classes).
Time: Tuesday September 5, 2073; Later afternoon.

Noelle had just finished classes and though a bit tired from the day wasn't quite ready to head back to the Gryffindor Dorms quite yet. Her tummy rumbled a bit, so she figured she might stop on by the Great Hall first and grab a light snack before doing so. Besides, it would give her a chance to unwind a little and perhaps even mull over some of the odd feelings and thoughts she'd been having over the course of the day. She honestly couldn't shake some of them and she wondered why that was. Perhaps she needed to have another cup of tea so she could figure that out.

Letting out a tiny sigh, Noelle began to hum a bit, her brow furrowed as she went deep into thought. Just then, she stumbled. As she caught herself, her bag fell from her arm and the sound of laughter struck her ears. She turned her head a bit and realized that she hadn't just accidentally stumbled. She'd been tripped... on purpose. She let out another sigh and bent down to gather up her things. When she moved to stand up, she felt a shove on her shoulders pushing her back down.

"Freaks like you belong down there on their knees."

Noelle looked up and saw the male looking down at her. "I'd like to kindly ask you to not make such remarks," she said plainly. "They're rather rude."

More snickers sounded causing Noelle to glance about herself. "Of course it was rude. That was the point. Not too bright, space cadet." The dark haired male shook his head and smirked as Noelle finally stood up. He then moved closer to her. "Still, I think I might take a little something anyway even if you aren't of this universe."

"Pardon?" Noelle stated more than asked, her blue eyes going wide as she backed away.

"A kiss, damn it. I want one. And you're going to give it to me."

358ciuo.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Paxton.

Noelle's eyes were wide with fear as the dark-haired male stalked closer, his face contorting with a malicious look that spoke of greed and desire. He was going to come after what he wanted and that was a kiss and from the expression he bore, he was going to get it whether she wanted to give it or not. She shook her head frantically, her eyes beginning to tear up just a bit at the thought of having to do something against her will and as the boy closed in on her...

That voice.

Immediately, Noelle peered around the boy, her eyes locking onto those of Fettel's. Almost instantly, she was reminded of her earlier conversation with the Slytherin girl and her later thoughts of what it might be like to kiss him. Yes, she'd much rather give him a kiss. But that would be willing, so very unlike her present situation. The boy barring her way, another Slytherin, heaved a sigh and turned around, his eyes going wide at the sight of the ominous looking man standing before him.

Noelle felt a wave of relief washing over her, as if she were finally safe now that Fettel was there. It was odd. Most found the man terrifying, but she couldn't fault him for what he was and where he came from. He truly just needed to smile...

"I..." the boy stammered. "Err..." The boy was obviously tongue-tied, he face blanching as his blood drained away. Fear was clearly taking over. "No, no Professor. I was just helping her up after a fall," he lied. "I was just on my way to the Dungeons." At that, he all but ran off leaving Noelle standing there by herself.

Noelle looked at Fettel with wide eyes and walked up to him, her lips turned up into a smile. "Thank you," she said a bit shyly, her thoughts still lingering a bit on 'earlier'. "I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't shown up when you did." Her cheeks reddened. "So really. Thank you."

358ciuo.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Noelle frowned as she looked at Fettel, her expression soft. "My mother is a Muggle," she stated simply. "And I'm just not trained in such things, though that's why I've signed up for Muggle Defense." Her expression turned thoughtful for a moment. "You know, you really should smile." She giggled a bit, totally unfazed by his acidic tone and demeanor.

At that, Noelle reached down for her bag, humming a little as she picked it up. She then pushed her hair out of the way and placed the strap over her shoulder. Letting out a tiny sigh, she looked back up at Fettel and furrowed a brow and brought up a hand to tap at her lip. Her eyes narrowed a bit as if she were studying him slightly.

"Yes, I do think if you smiled, you'd feel much better." Again, Noelle giggled. "It would really brighten your face, you know." She bit down on her lip just then, her eyes darting to the floor. "And that would be a good thing, I think." Still smiling, she turned her gaze back to his.

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging:[/b} Zachary and Cameron

Stacey nodded and smiled saying "alright Zachary and Cameron you can walk me to charms ". She picked up her cat seeing it was time for class and all. She thought they was nice to walk her to class. She walked with them to her class.

358ciuo.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Noelle just furrowed a brow as Fettel spoke, her head tilting slightly to the side. She then took a step back, her hands clutching tightly at the strap of her bag, pulling it closer to her body. She gave the man a quick nod as her pale eyes suddenly returned to staring at the floor. A strange weight suddenly seemed to bear down upon her and it felt heavy, like it was pressing against her shoulders, her chest. She could feel a heat rising to her cheeks and, in that moment, she suddenly felt just as small as she ever had.

Again, Noelle took another step back.

"I'm sorry, Professor. Sometimes my mind gets carried away with itself," Noelle said, her voice a bit soft, reserved. She blinked several times, her eyes refusing to look up. "I'll just be on my way," she continued. "Was off to get a snack anyway. Something sweet." She knew she was rambling a bit, but a nerve had been struck, her thoughts muddled now, confused. "But thank you all the same."

At that, Noelle quickly turned on her heels and headed toward the Great Hall, her thoughts twisted as she thought of Fettel smiling, trying to say something nice... and still wondering what it might be like to be kissed by him. Though after that encounter... she knew such thoughts were mere fantasy and that was where it would remain.

(Noelle exits to The Great Hall)

la66.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
29ommpw.jpg

Tagging:[/b}anyone
Time:Tuesday, September 5, 2073; later afternoon

Stacey was taking her time walking Corridors she was not sure where she wanted to go exploring while she waited for Nikki and Ellie to show up. She held her kitten in her arms but that was all she had on her. She had a wallet in her pocket of her robes with some money in it in cases she needed it later. She left all her school stuff back at her dorm. She did like her common room thought about going back and waiting there. nah she was going to take snow out side in case she needed to go and get some excerise.
(exit to the school grounds)

1zwc035.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname):Kevin Reyes
Attire:Black Suit
House/Year:Gryffindor/3rd Year
Wand:9", Willow, Dragon Heartstring
Tagging:Anyone
Time:Tuesday September 5, 2073,Afternoon

As Kevin walked down the corridors he looked around for Breaden, he needed someone to talk to and Chadwick was the first man that came to mind. Even though the man had just kicked his ass all over the training room he trusted him and knew where he stood so therefore he felt safe confiding in him.

"Get up you little wuss, you'll never amount to anything if you do things half assed"!
His father's words rang through his head as Kevin remembered a particular incident involving the man. After the hateful words came the hard slap across the face from his father's cold hand. Kevin shook his head to try and shake the memories but it didn't work.

"Mother fucker" ,Kevin said quietly as he sat down in one of the windows. He hated Fettel for bringing up his father but he also knew the man was right he had rendered him useless with no trouble at all and that was a problem. Even so Kevin was still pissed off and upset, his emotions were taking control of him again like they normally did when he thought of his father. After a few moments Kevin hauled off and hit the stone wall, cracking his knuckles open and breaking a few fingers. Regret was not a feeling he felt after hitting the wall, no instead his rage and hurt made him hit the wall once more further damaging his hand. The pain from the broken hand gave some relief to Kevin's torment but only briefly, he had to figure out something to do to take his mind off of things before he did any more damage. The problem was that his mind was too full to figure out anything.

He tried to take a few deep breaths but it didn't work, instead he put his head in his hands and cried, the blood now pouring from his knuckles. Kevin didn't really care much who might see him in the state he was in, he was beyond caring at the moment.

ehcisz.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Name (Nickname): Astrid Shadowstorm
Attire: Generic school uniform and robes.
House/Year: Gryffindor/1st year.
Wand: Ivy, Unicorn tail hair, 8 in, swishy.
Location: The Corridors (1st floor, just finished classes, heading to the Great Hall)

It had been a long day and Astrid had managed to keep to herself for the most part. She was grateful for the non-descript robes she donned that covered her tiny figure and curves and was even more grateful for the hood attached to it. She kept the thing up over her head and pulled slightly down over her eyes. As far as she was concerned, it was the best way even if it was uncomfortable and hardly the way in which she preferred to be. But... She didn't need a repeat of what nearly occurred back in primary. No. That was best left forgotten and something to be kept as a distant memory. And if that meant wearing bulky robes with hoods for the rest of her life.

So be it.

Astrid could feel her eyes watering as she muttered curses under her breath. How she hated what she was. And oh the guilt she felt for harboring such hate. The cycle was vicious and getting worse and it didn't help that the day had felt so overly long. She hoped that a snack might help and then perhaps a walk to clear her head. She was curious about the forest despite the warnings. It was as if she could feel it beckoning to her, calling her to traipse past the protective barrier and into its murky, dark depths. She wondered if she should dare or... just walk along its perimeter.

Just then Astrid let out a sigh. She supposed she'd figure that out once she looked upon those spindly trees.

1zwc035.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging:Anyone, Astrid

The longer Kevin sat there the more upset he became, the skin on his knuckles torn and bleeding, it stung but his emotional pain outweighed the physical at the moment. He was so caught up in his own hurt that he barely noticed the young woman walk by him. Kevin looked up when he heard the footsteps and he caught a glimpse of the young woman's face just as she past him and could tell something was bothering her. The young man put his own problems aside for the moment being the person he was he just couldn't watch someone who was upset pass him by.

"Hey wait up" ,he stated loud enough for the young woman to hear him. He then hopped off the window and made his way over to her, "Hey....uhm I couldn't help but notice, you seem a bit troubled is there anything I can help you with?" ,he asked. Just then he remembered his hand and quickly attempted to hide it not wanting the young woman to notice it, "I'm Kevin by the way, 3rd year Gryffindor" ,he stated right before extending his good hand to her.

ehcisz.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Location: The Corridors (1st floor, just finished classes, heading to the Great Hall)
Tagging: Anyone; Kevin.

Astrid stopped dead in her tracks, her heart suddenly pounding beneath her breast. She had hoped to make it to the Great Hall without so much as anyone stopping her, but so much for that plan working out. The voice had struck her ear and what was more, that voice was male. Her hands clutched tighter at her robes, pulling them closer about her body so that the fabrics hugged her petite frame. She was glad that the thing hung on her--limp and lifeless--hiding everything and concealing all that was underneath. Turning her head slightly, she raised a hand and tugged on the hood, pulling it a bit further over her head.

A wave a panic washed over Astrid as she tried to process things in her mind. The male--the Gryffindor, oh and fellow house mate!--mentioned she looked troubled. Had he seen her face? Had he... At that, she felt her hands begin to tremble, her knees wobble. He must've felt the pull of her Veela blood. Why else would he care? It was the only reason anyone cared... wasn't it? Oh, she hardly knew! But it was so hard to tell any more. She so desperately wanted to believe, yet... Oh why did her gut always want her to run away?

Astrid let out a shaky sigh and slowly turned around. "Astrid," she spoke softly, her hand still tugging on her hood. "First year... also Gryffindor." She paused a moment before swallowing. "I was sorted earlier this morning." Her eyes drifted to the floor as she spoke, terrified that if she looked up the hood would slip and the spell would only be worse. He was under the spell... wasn't he? Most men fell prey to it whether she liked it or not.

She hated that!

"And I'm fine. Just heading to the Great Hall for a snack," Astrid then added. She noticed Kevin extending his hand for her to shake, but her pale eyes quickly noticed him shifting to hide the other one. Arching a brow beneath her hood, she stated plainly. "Though perhaps I should escort you to the Hospital Wing since you won't go there yourself. Your hand... it's bleeding."

1zwc035.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Kevin noticed that the young woman seemed nervous, "You don't need to be nervous around me I won't hurt you or anything I just can't let someone pass me by when I know they're not doing so well ya know?" ,he told her. He had no idea the young woman that stood before him was part Veela in fact all he cared about was what was wrong. When she mentioned his hand he sighed, "Sorry you noticed that guess you can say my day isn't going too well either" ,he admitted. "I can fix it myself so no need for a hospital visit it'll just take up time".

He looked down to the floor for a moment as tears threatened to pour from his eyes, he took a deep breath then looked up to Astrid and smiled, right now it wasn't about him, this young woman was troubled and clearly needed help and he intended to at least try and help. "So you're heading to the Great Hall huh? I can walk you there if you'd like I can use some coffee or tea, anything with caffeine really" ,he stated trying to joke a little bit.

ehcisz.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Kevin; sees Remus.

Astrid dropped Kevin's good hand and took a single step back without realizing it. She could feel her cheeks heat up slightly when Kevin suddenly mentioned he wouldn't hurt her. Had she offended? Ugh... probably. But she had to be cautious. All too often, her damned cursed blood got in the way, making men do the stupidest of things and she couldn't stand it. It was hard to tell what was genuine versus what was not. And being as petite as she was... well, it was why she was taking Muggle Defense. Never would she ever get assaulted again if she could help it! It just annoyed her that she couldn't wear the robe in the class--it's one down side.

Astrid had felt the stares from the other first years in that class earlier that morning. But she was glad that the professors had seemed able to keep their hormones at bay. Both had made her skin prickle. The one had been, well, dead while the other seemed lost in what he was teaching--a good thing as far as she was concerned. But she wondered about that other professor, wondered if his thoughts dwelt on another. That thought always warmed her and possibly because she craved it herself--to know without doubt that someone cared, saw past the face and the 'Veela Pull'.

Just then, Astrid's thoughts were interrupted. She watched another one of their professors walk down the hall as he read his book. After he'd left, she turned back toward Kevin and let out a tiny sigh. He seemed upset and his next words only confirmed it as did his expression. She could see the glittering tears starting to form in his eyes. This man was about to... cry? She could hardly believe it. What could make someone like this so upset? Biting down on her lip, she continued to tug on her hood.

"That is fine. You may," Astrid said, her tone soft and kind. "I have a fondness for strawberry tea." She smiled beneath her hood. Pausing for a moment, her mind drifted. From the looks of it, Kevin needed more than a mere beverage to sip. To her, it seemed as if he had things he needed to get off his chest or, at the very least, needed to something away from a crowd where he could collect his thoughts better. "Perhaps... perhaps we can get our drinks to go?" she then offered. "I was thinking of taking a walk near the forest." Again, she paused. "At my old school, yes the infamous Hogwarts," she said with a tiny giggle. "I was known as somewhat of a wolf-whisperer. Maybe, if there are any in the forest, we'll see some."

Astrid hoped her suggestion might make Kevin feel a bit better. Not many were able to get close to the wolves of the wild, but she had a natural knack. They loved her for reasons unknown. Whether it was a result of her Veela blood or something more, she wasn't certain, but she'd hardly complain about it. They were but sweet pups around her--good listeners, loyal and never afraid of a good nuzzle.

1zwc035.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Kevin looked over when he seen Professor Lupin walk by, the man had his face in a book again like he normally did whenever Kevin seen him outside of class. The man looked as if he had a long day so Kevin didn't want to bother him, Kevin remembered the class he was in with Lupin that day and he dreaded to think of what else the man had went through during the day with the students. Kevin watched as the professor walked on then turned back to Astrid. When she mentioned her fondness for strawberry tea he couldn't help but smile, it was the first time he had smiled in nearly three hours.

"I like blackberry pomegranate tea, green tea of course" ,he told her. His stomach then growled a little bit, his adrenaline had worn off a bit and he realized that he was quite hungry. "Maybe we can grab some cookies or something too" ,he said with a small laugh as he grabbed his stomach. "I'd love to see you talk to the wolves, I love animals, all kinds sometimes they're easier to talk to then people ya know and this is the first time someone's actually willing to go to the forest I've wanted to go into the forest ever since I first came here but no one ever wanted to go with me my sister attempted too but she was scared off" ,he told her.

Kevin then put out his arm, "Shall we?" ,he asked. The gesture was simply out of kindness, he was being friendly and a gentleman something that was normal for the young man. He wasn't out to charm women or anything like that, being kind was just something Kevin did without question or second thought.

ehcisz.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

Tagging: Anyone; Kevin; sees Remus.

When Kevin extended his arm, Astrid wasn't sure if she should take his arm or just pretend not to notice and begin walking to the Great Hall. The cautious part of her--the great part--was ready to recoil and just start walking. But, as she looked at him from beneath the shadow of her hood, she bit down on her lip and let out a tiny exhale. Against what she was sure her better judgment, she extended a delicate hand and reached for his offered arm. It was large and warm and she was uncertain if she was doing the right thing by taking it. She had no regrets by being in his company, but she was always so fearful that any would cause the Veela spell to ruin everything. And that was the last thing she wanted. Just once she wanted someone to give a damn because they truly did.

"Teas to go and a plate of cookies," Astrid said, her voice soft, almost musical. She gave Kevin a nod and began heading toward the Great Hall.

(Astrid exits to The Great Hall)

1zwc035.jpg
29ommpw.jpg
2vjq6i0.jpg

"Tea and cookies" ,Kevin agreed. He was glad Astrid took his arm it showed that she was beginning to at least trust him. Kevin began to lead the way to the Great Hall his mood was a lot better then it had been before meeting Astrid and he was grateful to have run into her when he did.

(Exit to Great Hall)

Back
Top Bottom