Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Can you handle what comes next? Only interested in Futa or Females.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arclight1988

Rift-Walker
I would not mind some story or plot driven role plays, if anyone has any ideas or would like to work something out I have some in mind, and may work out a plot later.

Okay I am interested in some short term fun in which I play futa monsters, and slime/gel characters looking for prey. These could all have many different kinks, but I will post the common ones, if you want some excluded just ask.

Rules:
Post at least a paragraph.
Be as descriptive as the situation. (I love it, but not required.)
PM me with your wish to roleplay, and name a creature for me to humanize to play. Of course if you know a monster or such you would like just reference it to me.

Common kinks:
Non-Con
Bondage
Teasing
Dirty Talk
Heavy Cum
Tentacles
Sexual/non sexual pain (nothing to much, unless asked for)

Might spice this up eventually, but it should do for the time being!

No limits placed, because I do not have any. However I will always follow your dislikes.

Should I keep her/it?

When a girl finds a small gel like creature she decides to keep it. Though it seems to be getting weaker by the hour, and does not look as though it will last long. What happens when she finds out it survives on cum. Male/Female does not matter, and just being close gives one the desire to do so. Then worse when it forms the body of a women with male anatomy! Can she even rid her self of it if she tried?

My companion the Dark Elemental?

She begs for help from anything that would listen in the middle of a rape attempt. Something saves her, never able to be seen. Only able to help, or attack in complete darkness. However it does not stop any time she is surrounded by darkness it comes to give her what her body wants, but it does not seem to know when she is alone...

My school mate is strange!

A deal between friends, to female students make a deal they will tell each other a dark secret. In return they can ask the other for anything in the world. (My Charcter) tells the other about her penis, and demands her best friend becomes her perfect slave. No longer does she need to take care of herself when her friend has to do anything she is told.

Monster Girl? Monster Futa!

A strange string of monster girls have been attacking a small coast village, though they are not attacking men, but one girl. The village priestess seems to attract these strange versions each with a very manly part as well as need.

Sent a PM if you have anything you don't like in it just let me know in a reply

Thanks for the PM, I have replied sorry for the long delay.

So everyone knows... My hours at work are jumbled my responses over the next month or so will be shaky. I apologize, but real life comes before fantasy. Sweet, sweet fantasy.

Work hell is over I should be on a bit more often. Sorry to everyone who got mixed up in my delays!

Well I have returned, a little more experienced. More interested in good story to go with the smut.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom