Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Free Signature Banners - Photoshop CS5

MrCorvus

Super-Earth
Okay, I'm making this thread at the suggestion of a good friend we all know and love, but who shall remain nameless until such a time as I name her... I mean them. ;) Just bear in mind that I'm a beginner using CS5 so please, be kind. These are all signatures I made for friends of mine on Blue Moon, but I'd be happy to make one for you too.

If you'd like to request a signature, just post a reply and let me know your thoughts and ideas of how you'd like it to look. Just like with writing, the more detail you use, the better. Try to include what colors you'd like used, what you'd like it to say, pictures you'd like included, font styles, etc. Or, if you're unsure, just give me a general direction and I'll run with it.

So here's the ones I've made so far, in the order I made them:

DarkAngel76
Darkangel.jpg

--+Hahvoc Requiem+--
Hahvysig.jpg

ScottyRage
Ragesig.jpg

DrivingMissDaisy
Daisy.jpg

DragonDancer
DragonDancer.jpg

Cerebellum Von Doom
Doom.jpg

MrCorvus
Corvus.jpg

RE: CS5 Signatures

Oh my gosh! These all look wonderful!!!

I actually haven't hit the 10 posts needed to make a signature yet so I don't know anything about how big they can be, etc. Can they be made bigger? But these are amazing! You certaintly don't seem like a beginner.

I know that we haven't rped or spoken or anything but I'd appreciate it if next time you got bored if you'd make me one! =]

They're just so wonderfully made!!
I'll let you think about it before I give you details. =] Just let me know if you'd be willing to.

Thank you for the compliment, Seraphine.

I'd be happy to make a signature for you. They can be bigger if you'd like. By default, I just prefer to use a slimmer frame in order to allow people to add other things beneath or above it without causing the signature window to scroll. I know a lot of people try to prevent their signature window from scrolling while others don't really care about that.

Just feed me the details and I'll see what I can come up with for ya. ;)

=] Oh you're just wonderful!

Hmm...I don't have any pictures in particular I'd want to use. I have a few pics of my avatar girl that I could give you links to. But I mostly just want something sort of light.vs.Dark because my character has inner turmoil between which side she really wants part of. So Hmm.

Hm.
Colors: Mix of white/black
Pictures: Either my character or Angels (fallen or heavenly)
Size: Perfect how you made the others. =]
Quote: "Angels descending, bring from above, Echoes of mercy, whispers of love."

Is this to much or to little information? Could you work with any of that? lol...I know I'm a bit vague...

This is good information, however the quote may be a bit lengthy to fit onto the signature and still have it be legible. I'll try it and see what I can do with it and send you a PM with a picture to see what you think before we make it official and add it to this thread and your signature. How's that sound?

If the quote IS too lengthy, might I suggest you make swap out the phrase you have in your signature now with the one you suggested, so that "Let Angles fall to your lap, and wipe away your pain," be on your signature banner while "Angels descending, bring from above, Echoes of mercy, whispers of love," could be typed beneath the banner in plain text? Or if you find something more suitable that would fit on your signature, that will be fine too.

Anyway, let me get cracking and I'll PM you when I have something worth showing. :)

You do good work Sir, good work indeed. I gotta say I'd love for you to make me one.
I would love a mix of green and maybe cerulean or some other pretty blue-green color.
Not really particular about the picture used but I'm a fan of stars and rainbows and the like.
I don't really have a font in mind but I want it to be cool. Something a little wierd but easy to read.
The quote I'd like is either: "Something wicked this way comes." or "Trouble never looked so good."

Hello!!!!

I love your artistic quality. I would like to request a sig image... (for when I can use it) that says "Let the Moans begin!" violet, crimson, vampire included if possible. Love roses *nod* let your creativity flow. :D

Can't wait!

I'd also like to commission a sig image. Black and crimson with what looks lie hydralisk eyes peering from inky depths. Text "Come into the Darkness"

I would love to get a mini-signature from you.

Colors: Mix of pink and black
Pictures: Succubus
Size: Same size as the others.
Quote: "Sweet Bliss Brings Out Immense Pleasure."

Very good, Sinfull Bliss! I'll get to work on that right away! :)

Nekrosilisk88, here is what I have for you so far. Let me know how you like it.

Necrolisk88.jpg

Definitely like it so far. Two points though. One you spelled my name wrong XD. It's a "k" in nekros not a "c". also looking for a different type of eyes. if you need a frame of reference, I've got a hydralisk for my ava. other than that though, nice work :)

>.< Doh! I DID spell your name wrong. Sorry!

Okay, I'll see what I can find for basilisk eyes that will work well here.

Use any of the pictures from the collected pictures from our mutual shiny friend. I want any three of your choice one of them must be one that involves stockings and the other two are up to you but they of course must follow eliquiy and bluemoon rules. Crimson and (gold or white) would be the awesome.

Damn man you sure do have some talent at making sigs. Keep up the good work... And while I'm sucking up (however true the compliments may be) would you mind making me a sig?
I was kind of hoping for something like a gambling skeleton thing going on, maybe a bit western or las veges like. Which ever is easier. I kind of want the font that they would use in an old western wanted sign, with the quote "In the end. The dealer always wins." Do think that's possible or was I a bit to vague?

Thank you for the kind words. :) I'll see what I can come up for you, Skelace. I only ask that you bear with me as I'm kinda falling behind in the signature making hobby of mine. What colors would you prefer to be used... or is that open?

Oh don't rush yourself. I can live without a sig, as I have been the past two years on here. I just figured your's were so good and you offered so why not take you up on it. As for the color, it is completely open. Whatever you think fits.

Back
Top Bottom