Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Moulderhaul

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rio Green

Dust
STARTING STORY
The country of Moulderhaul, Vast in size and diverse in population.
recently plagued by Troll raiders, the Capital has deployed troops to assist the nearby towns and villages in their attempt to fend off against the invaders.

RULES
Fantasy themed, try to refrain from current and futuretech
Races include any of the normal fantasy races including elves, dwarves, gnomes, humans, trolls, orcs, hobbits, sprites, deamons, angles, if you have something your wondering about, pm me and ill get back to you within a day or two
This is suposed to end up with some sort of storyline, sex is aloud, but not the main focus.

if you could pm me a link to your character so i could check it out, that would be great

it doesnt have to be super detailed, just enough for everyone to get a good idea of who it is.

no god moding.
killing eachother is ok but try to get it ok'd by the other person before you do it, it sucks to put effort into a character and have it be killed.

go ahead and use some of the npc's but keep them in character. IE dont take a town guard and have him kill the towns people for no good reason

CHARACTERS

Name: Shoxom Rockfeather
Height: 6'6"
Weight 225 lbs
Eyes: Green
Hair: Short, Brown, Starting to Gray
Description: Huge for a man in every respect, Wares Blue suspenders and white shirt covered by a red greatcoat. keeps a Cutlass at his side along with 2 6" knives. on the other hip, is a gun holster with a 6 shot revolver
Personality: Ruthless bandit, takes what he wants and kills anyone who gets in his way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom