Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female looking for bad ass f/f roleplays

OctopusPrince

Super-Earth
Hey gang- I have another thread going that's an all things go kind of request thread, but I have an inch I wanna scratch so I thought I'd post one more just to get it out there. I would really, really love to do a bad ass roleplay with a lesbian couple as the center point of the plot. I've got a lot of ideas, so here are a few, but please come to me with your own initial thoughts and concepts to add. I'm looking for a partner who can get jazzed about the story and help carry the plot with me, and also some female character depth. Not to throw any shade, but if you're looking to play a soft, submissive blonde woman with pretty eyes and a sweet smile, you've come to the wrong station. I'm talkin' complex, powerful, determined, doin' their own shit kinda ladies in it to win it, but also kiss each other-- will definitely murder people for each other if push comes to shove, and can split up and come back together trusting each other to survive their independent excursions. Bad. Ass.

1: Mob Wives

This can either be an arranged marriage situation where two ladies are married by their parents and they decide to make their own moves, or it can be two mob leaders who are women deciding to join forces to take out some other threat and falling in love along the way. This can be modern, or we can hit that fantasy fun if you want.

2: DnD Lesbians

Let's get some dungeons, let's get some dragons, dicks are only allowed if it's a strap on! All out magic and quests and ancient powers pulling the threads beneath the surface. We can discuss this in actual dnd terms if you'd like, or we can just wing it, depends on your understanding of DnD as a game, or if you just wanna pop off some fantasy lesbians on an adventure.

3: Queen and Her Knight

Again, not looking for a soft, gentle creature to be protected by a beefier, masculine leaning woman-- so these two ladies are both dangerous in their own rights, and I think I'm looking more for a strategistXfighter kind of situation here. There's a threat to the Queen's kingdom, or she wants the king dead so she can rule, or the king's been kidnapped and taken to another castle, you get the drift. This also comes with the fun of having a very secret romance, lots of dark corner kissing if you will, because the Queen definitely has a king, but she prefers the ladies.

That's just a few to give you an idea at what I'm swinging for. If you think of something yourself, please hit me up! I'm not interested in Futas, but if your character is a transwoman and you're going to play that with some semblance of respect for that identity, that's fine. I'm also down for tons of smut, but only if it's in the cause of furthering our characters' closeness and personal development, and there's actual plot between scenes of luscious lady love.

I hope to hear from you! Thanks

Octo P

Back
Top Bottom