Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Legend of Zelda: Affections of a Goddess (Recruitment thread

Dante12590

Super-Earth
Link over many years has served the goddesses as their champion and savior of the world but a problem has arisen as of late. Each of the goddesses wants to claim Link as their champion alone but their counterparts would never agree to such a thing. So as the quarrel escalated the three goddesses finally came up with a plan to determine who Link would be 'given' to through a competition in which all three goddesses would descend upon Hyrule and do whatever it takes to make Link theirs. Link has just finished sealing Ganondwarf and believes he can finally live in peace but he is in for a bit of a surprise as the three goddesses come down after his heart but he must choose carefully considering each decision he makes will have a direct effect on his destiny as well as the fate of Hyrule!

I'm going to need some people to play Din, Farore, and Nayru for this story I'll take the role of Link. I hope this is an interesting enough story!

Well the idea was to have 3 other players besides myself and you're by first response. Unless you want to play all three goddesses then I need two more people besides you and I. But you have the advantage of getting to pick whichever goddess you like best.

Alright sounds great! Well all we need is one more goddess unless one of you wants to take on two characters.

Back
Top Bottom