Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB Latest craving and request thread (seeking bad girls and girly boys)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nykar

Let me be the demon to your evil queen
About me
So I wasn't very happy with my old request thread so I decided to take my time with this one and start from scratch. If you are going to message me let me know which idea caught your eye, or if you're coming to me with an idea of your own that you think I would like make sure it is fleshed out. At least make sure it would go well with my f-list. I tend to prefer a ratio of 70/30 story to smut and I also prefer shorter but highly descriptive sex scenes. Not really interested in writing pages of sex scenes anymore. I prefer playing large, muscular tops who take what they want. Depending on the rp this can range from a sweet guy who is just aggressive to a cold, calculating bastard taking what he wants. I tend to not play full on evil characters as bad ends aren't fun for me to write and I am a sucker for a kinky romance.

What I expect from you and you can expect from me. First off, I am very open minded and laid back. So come to me with an idea, build a world and a story with me. I promise I am not going to freak out or ghost you just for throwing an idea out you like. I only rp in 3rd person and tend to write 1-4 paragraphs. For me a paragraph is usually 6 sentences. Dialogue heavy posts tend to be shorter but setting a new scene tends to be longer. I am fine rping anywhere on the site as well as email and discord. I also have a kik but I don't rp there but it's useful for hashing out ideas on the go. I like to have a lot of friendly banter with my rp partners and I like for them to feel free to talk to me about anything. I will also give our constructive criticism if you are comfortable with it and would welcome the same. I am not the best writer in the world and I would like to become better.

There are three general ideas I am in love with right now.

A small starter
Roarax glanced at the map, both hands behind his back. The stolen lands, a region bordering the Justinian Empire. It was called stolen because it used to belong to the empire but feel to a dragon lord a century ago. The empire slayed the dragon but lost the region to a host of lesser dragons, ogres, giants, trolls and maker knows what else. Now, Roarax had gotten permission to claim it for himself. To become a Duke, a true lord and only answer to the Emperor for the rest of his life. It was more than a half breed could ever ask for! He spent weeks getting the money and supplies needed to take over a small fort on the edge of the stolen lands. Using it as a base of operations. Little did he know, that these lands already had a lord, and he did not share.

Ideas I'd like to play with in this setting,
Roarax's mother shows up, wanting to take advantage of his new found ambition.
The Emperor sends an older advisor to make sure the young Roarax doesn't get himself killed
I would also love for some harem play in this, but I'd rather it look more like a court that he is in a poly relationship with.

A Small starter
Thomas groaned as he rolled over, hair in his face...again. He adjusted and tried to roll over her without waking either of the women up but as usual he failed. "Thomas, stop sleeping in the middle." As a pillow landed on his face, falling to the floor. He chuckled a little "then I have to worry about you two being cold and complaining. I'll make breakfast, again." He said with a chuckle, going into the kitchen and preparing a simple omelet with some turkey bacon and spinach. Once he'd made enough for the three of them he sat it on the table, and began eating, checking on the news as he did so

Ideas I'd like to play with in this setting
What a poly relationship between two women and a man would really be like. Ideally with it being a two female friends or a lesbian couple starting things off with them.

Finally I am looking to do an arranged marriage rp between the two male leaders of nations. Ideally I'd want for both to be strong, powerful characters but one happens to look a bit girly and his happy being another man's bride. At least he's willing to be that in public.

Things that will get my attention, wanting to play multiple characters, playing monsterish girls and playing futas that enjoy topping and bottoming. Hope to hear from you soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom