Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Your Victim, Your Plaything

Emmaline

Meteorite
About Me

Hey there, y'all! Super-excited to meet you! I'm a roleplayer based in the southern US (East Coast time), looking for partners to roleplay via private messages. I'm highly submissive and have a strong fondness for dark, spiraling-downward plots, the kind where my character gets in so deep or so hopelessly corrupted that her once-bright future is all but destroyed. I have an f-list over at F-list - Warning -- now, please bear in mind that this is just a "greatest hits" list of kinks to give you a general idea, not everything I'm into. So if something that really gets you hot isn't on the list, feel free to ask me about it!

I'm happy to play multiple characters in an RP, though I do exclusively play women. I'm fond of both real-world and fantasy-setting plots, just so long as there's some semblance of a fun story involved. And...that's all I can think to add here for now!

My Plots

MILF Lawyer becomes Frat-House Plaything (modern earth, dub- to non-con)
The frat is in trouble. Real trouble, this time, more than the brothers' rich parents can buy off. "Eight civil suits and a video of a party that turned into a gang-bang" kind of trouble (those videos are supposed to be kept on the private server, damn it.) The girls' parents have banded together to hire a real ball-buster, a lawyer who specializes in women's-rights issues. She's a hell of a MILF, could be a real hot piece of ass if she'd trade her severe pantsuits for slutwear and let her hair down, but there's no chance of that ever happening. Or is there?

Spying on her, they find out the truth; that behind closed doors, she has a secret hunger for everything she claims to hate. She wants to be dominated. Humiliated. Degraded. Sounds like a job that a houseful of horny misogynists can take care of. It'll be hard for her to press the lawsuit when she's spending her night getting pounded in the basement fuck-den and the mornings in French maid lingerie, cleaning up from last night's party and cooking breakfast like a good little slut. If she serves them well, maybe they'll reward her with a tramp-stamp tattoo of the frat's Greek letters, so the world can see who owns her. And with the video and photographs they've got, they really do own her.

The Gentlemen's Club (modern earth, dub- to non-con)
A venerated social club, seldom openly spoken about, caters to wealthy men and corporate tycoons; membership is by invitation only, and members are carefully vetted to ensure they're a proper fit with the proper mentality for success. They're also rather careful, given the potential for outrage if the club's goings-on were ever made public. The club, you see, is a place where men of power are free to seek the pleasures they are rightfully due, and nothing is denied them. Certainly not by the scantily-clad female staff, who have been trained to never, ever say the word "no." On an average night you might see bodies made perfect through plastic surgery putting on live sex shows on a mirrored stage, while men in designer suits sip priceless bourbon, blonde heads bobbing up and down in their laps. All beneath the club's antique crest, a silhouette of a woman on all fours, kissing a man's shoes. The club is dedicated to the notion of male supremacy and female subjugation, a mindset that serves its members well.

I had two thoughts for how to play this (and of course, I'm open to suggestions). In one, my character is an undercover reporter, looking for a scoop; she gets herself hired in the kitchen, sneaking deeper to get the story on the club's operations. In the other, she's a high-powered executive and a new hire to a board of directors with an incredibly entrenched "bro" culture. Her fellow executives bring her as a guest, seeing if she'll either understand that "boys will be boys" and not be a problem for them, or if she'll be shocked and outraged. (And if the latter, as long as she quits her job, that's fine too.) Instead, she's...fascinated. Darkly fascinated.

We can go in a few directions from there, but ultimately, she's going to wind up putting on one of those skimpy little outfits and experiencing the world from a new perspective. In the reporter's case, well, she's run negative articles about almost every man in the room; her training is going to be elaborate and very, very severe. For the executive, I imagine her co-workers will be delighted beyond words to see her real nature come out, though life is never going to be the same after that. They'll make sure she knows it, first thing at the office on Monday morning.

The General's Destruction (fantasy, non-con)
The "Golden General" was becoming a problem. Oh, not for the empress. The general was a feared warrior, her tactics as strong as her sword prowess, and she led her forces to victory after victory as her reputation and legend grew. She was more of a problem for the cabal plotting to remove said empress. The general would never change sides, she was too loyal for that, and so charismatic that the peasantry would rise up to join her in a rebellion against any attempted coup. Assassination was pondered, but that risked turning her into a martyr. This called for a plan with more finesse. And so, another general, a member of the plot and her most bitter rival, received a letter by confidential messenger. It read:

Seven of her lieutenants were given appropriate financial incentives. One refused, and was disposed of; the other six are, at this moment, testifying before the empress about the general's gross cowardice and incompetence at the Battle of Peltwyn. The empress, bless her gullible heart, is livid, and has agreed to her faithful vizier's suggestion of a proper punishment. The general is being delivered to your doorstep. Per royal decree (enclosed), she is to be formally and publicly stripped of her rank and titles, and subjected to whatever means of discipline you see fit for the occasion. If you've ever wanted to horse-whip the arrogant bitch, here's your golden chance; I know I have. Hell, bring in a dog and make her suck it off for all I care. The point is, she needs to be disgraced, utterly, and the word needs to spread among her supporters.

After that, she's yours. Literally. Assigned to your regiment, as a private, with her exact duties and uniform left to your discretion. The general needs to be ruined. By the time we make our move, she can't have a single man in the military or the peasantry willing to take up arms at her say-so. They should see her as a failure, a disgrace, the lowest of the low. And her spirit must be shattered, to ensure she never escapes. Break the bitch. Are you up for the challenge, old friend? I suspect, of all the dirty business we have before us, you'll find this the most pleasant of the lot

A Goddess in Chains (fantasy, dub-con)
They've known each other forever. I mean, really. They're deities, after all. (Either of a fictional pantheon we can create as we please, or a historical one; if you like Egypt, I was thinking Bast/Anubis or Sekhmet/Set could be interesting combinations). Over the last few centuries, his use and abuse of mortal slaves, subjecting them to servitude and erotic torment, has been an increasing source of concern for her. And...an increasing source of heat. While she may threaten to report him to the pantheon for the abuse of the souls in his care, he may smell her real interest and make a counter-offer: would she like a taste of what his slaves experience? Just a tiny, tiny taste?

Just a taste.

But it's never just one. And once she's hooked, not only is she on his leash, she can hardly report his dark doings without also exposing herself. And it becomes that much easier to push her further into depravity. Maybe she'd like to see the private hell he's been building for his own sensual entertainment. Maybe she wouldn't mind a trip to Earth -- after all, a night with a goddess is a heady incentive for mortal worshipers, and one of his priests has earned the use of her divine body. Maybe she can lend him just a little of her divine power. And a little more. In any case, there's no way this ends well...but she might not want it to.

Back
Top Bottom