Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Werewolf rp

Katiebug3800

Meteorite
(This is a werewolf rp. Looking for dom male who can give 8+ lines with each response. This is dirty and clean. Has romance, action, abuse, etc. if you know nothing about werewolves please don’t message me. Must know about mates,mating process, mindlink, etc)

Hello I’m Skyler. I’m also a hybrid. Most people don’t know this about me because I keep my Vampire side in check and give off a scent making people think I’m a werewolf. I left my hometown after my parents died in a car accident and moved to a new town. Little did I know the town was full of werewolves. (You’re the alpha) I moved in with my uncle who gets drunk a lot and is sometimes abusive but I mange. As soon as I got to town I joined a band to keep me occupied my last year in high school. As I joined the new school I kept my head down and stayed out of everyone’s way trying to not make any enemies. She made sure to stay away from you knowing you’re the alpha and didn’t want to have any bad blood with you. As months went by homecoming came and her band decided to play since they needed the extra money. Since I got to school you’ve been smelling a wonderful scent of roses your inner Wolf saying “mate” ever since you’ve been trying to find her but I always manage to stay away from you.

Skyler walked into the gym looking around at the decorations surprised at how they managed to get everything up so fast. The gym was mostly empty expect for her band setting up on stage and the teachers putting the final touches such as food and drinks. Skyler let out a small chuckle shaking her head a little finding it stupid to have dances like this but maybe that was because she’d never been asked by anyone. She shrugged the thought away and headed towards the stage. She wore a black and light blue dress. The corset that hugged her small chest was light blue and the rest of the dress that came down was black and flowed as she walked. Underneath she had black heels that would probably make her feet hurt. Her purple hair was curled and she wore little makeup. She sat on the steps watching as the gym started to get packed. Most of the night the music came from the DJ but halfway through her band came on stage. She smiled as she got on stage and looked over the crowd surprised the almost the whole school was here. “Well this song is for the couples.” She said softly smiling and watching as the couples came onto the floor. She looked over at her band and gave a small nod letting them know she was ready. Skyler closed her eyes for a second before beginning to sing. (She sings Confidently Lost by Sabrina Claudio)

(Please send a description of your character mines in my bio)

(Continue from here.)

Back
Top Bottom