Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Brother please..(ToujoursPur, Virulent and I)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a difference between her and Brooke. Perhaps it was because this was more painful to her, or maybe it was because she was a woman. However, Luna found herself no where near an orgasm. The only pleasure she was getting was from her sister who occasionally ran her tongue across her clit. She kept sobbing as he thrusted deeper and deeper. He was inches away from her cervix, but she didn't know if she could take him any more of him inside her.

"Stop doing this to her please! She can't take it." she begged and looked at her sadly. She was hugging her sister tightly and whimpered. "I will do anything to make you stop hurting her." she begged and hugged her sister closer. Tears were begging to fall as she was afraid for her sister.

Pulling himself from Luna's clutching hole, Victor looked down at his sobbing sister, his sticky cock throbbing over her head. Pushing it into Brooke's open, begging mouth he said "Now don't bite. Clean me off". As Luna recovered from the assault on her virgin hole, Victor let his pleading sister do her amateur best to suck the swollen head of his cock. "Hmm... anything? Make your sister cum; I want to watch her shake Or, I could finish in your ass. Your choice"

Brooke whimpered as something was in her mouth and started to suck him slowly. She closed her as she slowly started to rub her sister's nub slowly. "I will do better if I can lick her." she breathed to her brother. "Please let me do this to sister. I can help her."

Luna was surprised and relieved that he had pulled out of her. She breathed heavily as she tried to calm down, feeling her pussy lips throb. Only Brooke kept her mildly distracted by playing with her clit. "I..I'm really not a woman.." She said quietly and then began to sob. "I couldn't take it...and now your suffering because of me.."

Looking down at Brooke, Victor grinned at her; "Then lick her then, I want to hear her scream". Grabbing Luna's bound arms, Victor yanked her back against the headboard. His littler sisters legs spread, her tiny abused pussy looked so vulnerable right now, so delicious. "Here you go Brooke, show your sister a good time" he said, as his hand crept up Luna's camisole, fondling her bite-sized breasts.

Brooke whimpered and crawled over to Luna. She leaned down a bit and started to lick her sister softly. She shuddered a bit yet whimpered sadly. "Here dear sister. Just pretend I am one of your favorite actors." she whispered to her and continued to lick her slowly. She hated the taste of blood and her brother.

Luna felt her twins tongue against her battered cunt. Her pussy lips were beginning to swell from the beating. She closed her eyes and moaned, blushing slightly. She wasn't able to imagine anyone because she knew her sister was there. "Brooke, let me do you too...Its the least I can do.."

Brooke bit her lip and sighed. She took a deep breath and started to think about this. "I think you should." she whispered and closed her eyes as she continued to lick her. "Brother, if you have to do this anymore. Do it to me please. Do not do this to Luna please." she begged as she hugged the girl close to her.

Pushing Brooke's face down between her sister's legs, Victor smirked at her request; "you want to keep me all to yourself Brooke, is that it?". Rubbing her face against Luna's sore little hole, Victor found his sadism rising as Brooke's voluptuous, toned ass stuck up in the air. "Maybe I should take one your other holes, sis... let you experience me in every way you can..." he said, as he started to spread her ass, making the young girl feel exposed and vulnerable in a way she'd never been.

"I just don't want Luna hurt anymore." she snapped at him and glared. "Leave her alone." she stopped as she had her face buried in her sister's crotch and she licked it softly to ease the girl. "Please not there." she said mumbled as she had the girl's crotch covering her mouth.

((Sorry I have been busy with college and I dumped my boyfriend today.))

((Its okay.))

Luna was nearing her orgasm but the sight of him messing with her twin pissed her off and distracted her. "Leave her alone!" She tried to kick his hands away from her sisters ass. The least she could do was try to protect her from him. He was really enjoying their fear and pain.

She bit her sister's crotch just enough to make her pay attention to her once more. "Calm down sister. Just pay attention to me." she told her and looked in to her eyes. "Please calm down and make sure you release." she almost begged as she wanted her sister to release. She didn't want Luna to get anymore punishment.

Victor could hardly contain himself; watching Brooke actively participate was driving him crazy. His cock was still wet from her mouth, and he hoped she was happy for what little lubrication she was going to get. Holding Brooke's hips in his hands, Victor pressed the swollen head of his cock against her last virgin hole. Leaning into his sister, her straining hole was squeezed so tight he couldn't make any head-way... until with a cruel thrust, he forced himself into her tight little ass. These fiery inches felt so tight they made his head spin; the pleasure was so intense, he barely heard his sisters screaming.

The second her brother thrusted into Brooke Luna came hard, but her feeling did not last long. "No! Stop it! You're hurting her!" Luna screamed over her sisters cries.

Brooke screamed loudly as she couldn't concentrate with the girl anymore. "Get it out of me!" she pleaded and started to cry. Tears poured down her cheeks as she started to cough and groaned.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom